/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hickok45 here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1476657949206.jpg (45KB, 597x336px) Image search: [Google]
1476657949206.jpg
45KB, 597x336px
>Hey there, Hickok45 here...and we are shooting a beautiful AR-15, `ole one i got from about `85, given to me my old man
> hehe, lotta memories here...hope i can make him proud, love ya pop

>ahh lets start off with the ole gong up there
>miss
>miss
>"phew calm down, take your time hickok"
>miss
"well lets try the closer red plate"
>miss
>miss
>miss
"how about a 2 liter!"
>miss
>miss
>empty
"sorry folks, just cant seem to hit them like i used too."
>"lets just go over to the table and talk about the gun. maybe john will have better luck later."
>"john go ahead and grab me a chair please."
>>
Hickok could outshoot you with literally any gun ever fucking made, cuck.
>>
>>31717373
>didn't mention buds guns shop or Federal ammo

Ya blew it
>>
>>31717390
You obviously didn't see the thread the other day.

Taking about when hickok gets too old to shoot accurately; the sadness of the viewers and fans due to his deterioration...

Later someone posted as John, explaining how Hickok died and essentially outlining one of the most depressing days in YouTube firearm channel history...

>John takes aim
>ping
>ping
>ping
>fade to black
>>
>>31717406
That's a beautiful end.
>>
File: Hot Round.jpg (27KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Round.jpg
27KB, 500x373px
Smoke a pot for me with Jesus, John.
>>
>>31717406
"Big John here, by the way thanks to Buds Gun Shop for supplying the coffin for Dad. Check them out, along with e-gunner at budsgunshop.com"
>>
>>31717518
kek
>>
>>31717390
Settle down fuckwit, the guys sick and it will end his shooting career, which he clearly loves.
>>
>>31717699
Gun Grandpa is sick? ;_;
>>
>>31717708
So the whispers say, I guess we'll see in time if OP's post pans out.
>>
>>31717699
Sauce? Is he actually sick? Haven't watched his channel in a while but I liked him..
>>
>>31717400
they'll drop him when he can't shoot anymore

that'll be the last death-rattle of hickok, when he doesn't mention either of them in a video
>>
>>31717518
Top lol.

"That's some beautiful wood on dads casket... And would ya look at the beautiful wood on this Winchester lever action?!"

>takes aim
"Now let's take out that urn for ol dad"
>shoots
>puff of ash floats across range
>hickok's casket is on the table just to the right
>casket is shaped like a 1911 grip
>side handles are AR carry handles
>his headstone is the gong
>>
>>31717734
>unfortunately the bottom part of the casket was made of polymer and so is the hingest
>it broke and slamed on the ground
>>
>>31717390
Woosh
>>
File: 1434143229276.png (218KB, 415x435px) Image search: [Google]
1434143229276.png
218KB, 415x435px
>>31717717
>>31717708

He has chronic diarrhea and canĀ“t control it. You can see him having poopie-pants in at least 5 of his recent videos. In a recent shooting the breeze, he said he refuses to wear diapers because these are for babies. You can also hear John retching in one of the videos because the smell was so bad.
>>
>>31717373
Stop cancering up my board Faggot
>>
Is it the same guy posting Hickok threads everyday? They are literally identical, down to the miss,miss,miss. I am positive that troll threads are a banable offense.
>>
That old white male fucker wouldn't do SHIT with any those guns. They are a substitute for his pitiful shriveled penis.
>>
>worrying about something that is probably a decade at earliest away
>>
>>31719184
>>
>>31717734
Wouldn't it make more sense for his casket to be shaped like a Glock 23 mag to be inserted into earth's magwell?
>>
File: e9d.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>31719184
>>
>>31717373
the pasta dont stop coming
>>
Fuck that old bitch
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.