[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >have 5 days off job at powerplant >getting dressed,looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: dinkydoodhth.jpg (65KB, 600x832px) Image search: [Google]
dinkydoodhth.jpg
65KB, 600x832px
>Be me
>have 5 days off job at powerplant
>getting dressed,looking decently professional (buttondown shirt, wranglers, cowboy boots, stetson, pretty standard attire for a wyomingite.)
>go to put px4 storm compact in IWB holster, decide "fuck it, I can open carry here"
>Trade for Colt SAA Clone and my SASS belt
>Walk into super liberal coffee shop right next to largest college in wyo
>not so much as a sideways glance, only question was from little kid asking "are you a cowboy?"
>think "huh, must not be as bad as I thought."
next day
>Get dressed, decide i'll try again
>Drop nickel gold cup 38 super 1911 w/ stag grips into classy leather rig and repeat
>walk into same coffee shop, same barista, same crowd, order the same drink (pumpkin spice, fuck with me.) and sit in same spot right in fron of door with gun in plain view
>couple glances, nothing major, no confrontations.
fuck it, i'll go all out.
>next day, drop "range ninja" glock into tacticool thigh holster
>glock 17 gen 3 with tac light, RMR red dot, threaded barrel w/ thread protecter, pop in 33 rnd mag.
>same outfit as both prior days, walk into coffee shop. same everything as before (two baristas working instead of one)
>walk through door, hear a scream
>350 lb tumblerina w/ harem of half-shaved head attack helicopters losing their shit
>scream at barista "call the police! call the police!"
>try to confront me and get physical, one tries to grab glock, cuntkick her
>fat one starts screaming assult and literally says "you raped xer!"
>proceed to explain it was self defense, and I am doing nothing illegal
>screaming continues as I get my drink, sit down
>cops arrive and walk in on them screaming at me while i'm politely drinking my coffee at my favorite seat
>take them to squad car, ask for official statement and If I want to press charges
>I do
later that day
>going through photos taken prior days to post one on instagram
>realize they were there both days before
>MFW they only hated my gun because it was black
>>
>>31715910
>Be me
oh good, I thought you were going to be someone else for a minute

thanks for clearing that up, reddit
>>
Next up on shit that never happened,
>>
>>31715910
Wow.

The fact you kept one upping yourself was pathetic and cringe worthy.

This story was fucking shit, and that's when you compensate for /k/'s lower standards anyways
>>
>>31715933
Obviously you're new here.
And you've done the same thing on multiple threads.
Get the fuck off the boards, faggot.
>>
>>31715996
>defends the use of "be me" retardation
>accuses others of being new
never change, reddit
>>
>>31715910
English professor is almost as bad.
>Be me
>Today in class, get there a bit late
>Working with fellow happy weapon owner and obligatory weeb in group
>On a project of guns from mass shootings
>Only source is Mother Jones
>Immediately say "Well, at least it isn't a Betsy article, that would be even worse!"
>Teacher apparently gives me a dirty look
>Source is entirely biased
>Mfw professor is a 70 year old feminazi who thinks guns are the root of all evil and is a tumblrina
>Start making thesis statements, asks to see them
>Tries to say one isn't a true thesis
>"Most weapons used in mass shootings are legally purchased rifles and shotguns, or handguns, meaning that semiautomatic detachable magazine weapons have an undue amount of blame levelled on them"
>Chart has some 250 guns, New York Times article
>Only 10 or less AR/AK variants, one fucking Molot VEPR, an Uzi, and a couple of M14 models
>Professor says "WELL WHY DO YOU NEED A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE RIFLE?!"
>"Hunting, of course!" I say with a smile on my face
>"WHY DO YOU NEED SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR HUNTING??"
>"Well, actually, a good percent of hunting today is done with either AR-15 variants or AR-10's."
She's triggered
Oh god
I've done it now
>"WELL.. We're not using any other stats other than what you're given! Do you see that on there? I don't think so! Use what you've got. Nothing else!!"
>Mfw 3 pro-gun guys have to write a 5-10 page paper and present it with only antigun propaganda
>Mfw we'll spin it in our favor anyways
>Mfw we'll get a zero
?
>>
File: 1475448228239.png (484KB, 626x431px) Image search: [Google]
1475448228239.png
484KB, 626x431px
oh cool!

a fiction thread!

>it's me in this story
>i open carried one time
>a helicopter-shaped sjw misgenders me
>she opens my zipper with her m230 chain gun
>911's her face onto my cock
>receive high-fives from the sheriff/swat team/president/delta/a10 warthog
>"looks like it's the paddy wagon 4 u"
>it ain't me into the sunset
>>
File: 1475564042209.jpg (39KB, 313x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475564042209.jpg
39KB, 313x400px
>>31715910

>didn't happen
>retarded sperg thing to do
>muh librals
>muh sjws
>I'm a real man not a noguns cuck check my powerlevel

What a crap story. Also,how do you carry a 33-rounder in a thigh holster without getting entangled in things?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n4s5a8bXC31r0j6cl.png (115KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n4s5a8bXC31r0j6cl.png
115KB, 500x281px
>>31716135

>it's me in this story

That wasn't you, it was me
>>
>>31716011
Sometimes they're not "me"

Sometime the story is told from a different perspective

You're the fucking redd-tard
>>
>Be someone who's just like me
>who cusses like me
>who doesn't give a fuck like me
>who dresses like me
>who walks, talks, and acts like me
>just might be the next best thing but not quite me

Actually it was me.

Oh also, I bought and carried a handgun.

Nothing happened.
>>
File: 1446855817785.png (33KB, 197x239px) Image search: [Google]
1446855817785.png
33KB, 197x239px
>me
>have good job see good powerplant good
>guns
>wear guns
>nothing
>wear MORE GUNS guns
>nothing
>WEAR AS GUNS AS GUNS ARE LOOK GLOCK BLACK REMEMBER DETAIL BLACK ITS A BLACK GUN REMEMBER FOR THE END OF THE STORY ITS A GLOCK GUN BLACK GUN OK? REMEMBER THAT ITS BLACK
>fat not republican not guns mad at guns for guns
>lol, remember that the gun was black? do you guys remember how i said earlier that it was specifically a black gun? guys? ok so, wait, ok the next line
>GUN WAS BLACK! HAHAHAHAHAHA! BLM! REMEMBER? L O L! BTFO! EL EM FUCKING AY OH screencap for reddit FUCK im so GOOD!

good story, op
>>
File: 1399779933413.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1399779933413.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>spent the whole morning at the range with some friends shooting funs
>leave to get ready for an interview in the afternoon, this would be the third and final interview and with a panel
>I started my day like a champ, I'm excited and eager to take on this interview
>show up
>greet everybody, shake hands, and then small talk
>one person asks, "How's your day going, OP?"
>"Great, just great! I spent the whole morning at the gun range with my friends. I had a great time!"
>I show hands and smile
>another person asks, "You were at a gun range . . . shooting guns?"
>"Sure thing! But I think I did too much shooting. See my hands? I couldn't wash off the gunpowder residue."
>First person asks, "So . . . you own guns?"
>"A few: a shotgun, a rifle, and two handguns. You could say that shooting is one of my favorite pastimes."
>*A collective 'hmmmmmmmm' emerges from the panel*
>I immediately notice that the third panel interviewer has said nothing, looking uncomfortable and slightly unhappy

And then the actual interview happened. I interviewed well, I thought, but I knew the dynamic in the room was spoiled by the small talk. I can only describe this interview as a bad first (and only) date with a girl--a few minutes in and she's already formed her opinion on you and she's only sticking around for an hour to be polite. But I'm naturally cheerful and I finished the interview with enthusiasm.

I am also a goddamned sperg with no sense of awareness. This interview was on the 14th of June 2016. In Florida. Where one of the biggest massacres of our time happened not two days earlier.

And then I later found out that one of the interviewers, the one who was taciturn the entire time, was gay. His boyfriend was killed in the massacre.

I received a rejection letter stating that I was considered "not a good fit with the team".

tldr; guns are bad
>>
>>31715910
>subtle race joke
>>
>>31716197
if you can't tell the perspective from the story, then I'm afraid you're literally mentally retarded.
>>
File: 1476510534231.jpg (17KB, 437x498px) Image search: [Google]
1476510534231.jpg
17KB, 437x498px
>>31716269

>at a job interview
>mentioning guns

Have some common sense, my man
>>
>>31716269
> one of the interviewers, was gay. His boyfriend was killed in the massacre.
> His "partner" was killed by a Muslim and all he can blame are guns

Should have gotten him too.
>>
>>31715910
>Be me
>>>/b/
>>
>things that never happened
Post news story or police report, faggot.
>>
File: 1473989899599.jpg (42KB, 463x384px) Image search: [Google]
1473989899599.jpg
42KB, 463x384px
>>31716135
>>31716183
You're both liars, it was me. Stop appropriating my life, cislords
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.