[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Copycat guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: TristarCanik_T120_LHV.jpg (94KB, 599x414px) Image search: [Google]
TristarCanik_T120_LHV.jpg
94KB, 599x414px
So i`m thinking of getting a Tristar T120 or P120, because imma poorfag. But i`m worried about buying a CZ clone.

Are these CZ clones any good? Anyone have an experience with these?
>>
>>31714542
They're solid.
>>
>>31714555
They look liquid to me
>>
>>31715235
Slow clap
>intensifies
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 750x1334px
They're awesome. My Turk clone has outlived my CZ-brand CZ and my HK USP. I've got the S-120 and I love it, carry it everywhere. I've put over 10,000 rounds through it (steelcased, FMJ, HP, flat-point, etc) and haven't had a single issue so far. Definitely worth the $350.
>>
>>31714542
I've duty-carried a Canik Shark for about two years now. Shoots fine, is super light considering it's an all-metal gun, takes CZ mags. Only complaint I have is that the finish is pretty shitty. If all you do is shoot at the range, it should be fine. Two years of constant holster use and the finish is rubbing off.
>>
I got the S-120 and it's pretty good. Hefty too, so very little recoil. Anything you want to know?
>>
>>31714555
>>31715235
>>31714542
seems naked
>>
>>31714542
I have a T-120, they are fucking great budget guns and really solid all around.
If you can find one of the cerakoted versions I would get it over the others.
Also, these promags will work with the T-120...
https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/promag-cz75-magazine-9mm-32-round-steel-blued-cz-a3-708279006616.do
>>
>>31715801
How do you buy it? Buy it online, and have it shipped to an FFL dealer?
>>
File: CAM01056-1.jpg (375KB, 1572x1921px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01056-1.jpg
375KB, 1572x1921px
C-100 is my carry gun, and the most accurate handgun I own. Never missed a beat.
>>
A clone of shit is still shit
>>
>>31715693
hey fellow all steel. Take the gun into a smith that can do rebluing. Its worth it, and if you are just looking for a touch up job the mismatched colors sorta look cool after its all polished.
>>
I own a jericho, technically a cz clone by their admission.
Works bretty good, no stovepipes or ftf/fte but that's not in the realm of poorfagging either
>>
>>31717870
this
>>
>>31717870
>>31722629
That's not true at all, clones of a shit may turn out better than the shit
>>
>>31717870

If the Sphynx didn't exist you'd be right.
>>
>>31723268
>clones of a shit may turn out better than the shit

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BETTER CLONE
>>
>>31723345
Liquid was the better clone, he just didn't know it
Solid beat big boss
also

>solidus was a good guy and had good intentions but the patriots and liquid ocelot fucked him hard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.