[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Kyle vs. Jesse Ventura

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: chris-kyle-and-jesse-ventura.jpg (29KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
chris-kyle-and-jesse-ventura.jpg
29KB, 620x350px
Who was in the right? Ventura always seemed like an exaggerating/stolen valor type of guy, since Kyle actually saw combat.
>>
It's next to impossible to win a libel lawsuit in the US.

Just think about that fact.
>>
>>31712455
>because someone seems cooler, then they're legally in the right despite being proven a bold faced liar
>>
>>31712466
Hulk Hogan did it.

OOOH YEA WHATCHA GONNA DOO WHEN THE HULKSTER COMES FOR YOU BROTHER??
>>
>>31712455
Jesse Ventura was an underwater demolitions guy, but NOT a SEAL. HE is the one who was lying and disgracing the SEALs
>>
>Ventura never saw combat
Didn't he do a nam tour?
>>
>>31712508
>t. non seal
>>
Ventura is full of shit

On his conspiracy show he tried to make it look like HAARP was part of a plot to control the weather and were denied him access to the site but he simply showed up unannounced on a day they weren't having tours
>>
>>31712551
considering im in talks with a navy recruiter to get BUD/S on my enlistment contract, you can shut the fuck up you fat airsoft neckbeard faggot
>>
Some people claim that Ventura was "grandfathered" into the SEALs due to his unit being swallowed by the acronym. Such claims are bullshit, he's not a SEAL.
>>
>>31712589
according to Don fucking Shipley he is
>>
>>31712586
>in talks with a navy recruiter

You know they lie to you, right?
>>
File: dependa.png (701KB, 944x559px) Image search: [Google]
dependa.png
701KB, 944x559px
>>31712605
Who fucking who?

A random ass opinion of a nobody doesn't change the fact that he's textbook stolen valor.
>>
>>31712586
>Oh yeah come on down to IHOP and sign these papers, you'll be a SEAL kid!
>>
>>31712634
He probably got a 80 on the asvab
>recruiter said its like a B!
>>
>>31712605
I don't give a shit what he thinks.
>>
>>31712586
enjoy your open contract after you wash out.
>>
>>31712586
>talking with
>my recruiter
>enlistment contract

Lets see those line scores m8
>>
>>31712693
Pretty much 90s on everything recruiter said i might be able to do whatever i want, deffinitely getting BUDS in the contract just need to sign really
>>
>>31712746
>scoring a 90
>might be able to
>buds
>>
>>31712632

Don Shipley is a former SEAL you numbnutz.
>>
>>31712455

The facts so heavily in favor of Jesse Ventura that no one can seriously ask this question.
>>
>>31712586
Make sure you choose an a school Senpai jic
>>
File: k users.jpg (29KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
k users.jpg
29KB, 296x394px
This whole fucking thread.

Highschoolers play military using terms they heard on facebook.

Christ /k/s gotten cringy.

Cuck Kyle is a proven liar and blowhard. I know every ex operator embellishes a bit but Kyles made some fucking nutty claims like shooting niggers in Katrina.

Normies are fucking obsessed with him and lap up every piece of shit that slips down his taint.

More or less hes just a propaganda op and should be treated as such.
>>
>>31712466
>It's next to impossible to win a libel lawsuit in the US.

carol burnett is laughing at you
>>
>>31712773
I have a lot of experience with public source intelligence analysis on the side, and I have to agree with this. Jesse is in the right here.
>>
>>31712655
>look up 'asvab' for shits
>http://todaysmilitary.com/joining/asvab-test-sample-questions
holy shit this test is for retards. please tell me these sample questions are no where near the difficulty of questions on the actual test.
>>
>>31712900
I've got some bad news for you
>>
>>31712581
Ventura may be full of shit
but Chris Kyle was full of slanderous shit
>>
>>31712746
>90's on everything.
>Has no idea what line scores or afqt are.
>>
>>31712455
Ventura was right. He won in court.
>>
>>31712773
Shhhh, you don't want to prove shit thread makers wrong, they just start shitposting alternate reality scenarios and if that fails, impune the people that were actually there. Or is it the other way around... I lost my shitposting handbook...
>>
>>31712581
>On his conspiracy show
You do realize that he's an actor. He was paid. He read from a script...right?
>>
>>31712581

Ventura being full of shit doesn't somehow prevent Kyle from being even more full of shit

In terms of making up shit I'm hard pressed to find a better example in a writer that was successful than Chris Kyle
>>
>>31712455
You just listened to Joe Rogan's podcast this week, didn't you?

One of the best podcasts out there btw. Def. the most /k/ approved.
>>
>>31713004
>Def. the most /k/ approved.
Joe doesn't care about guns and doesn't know shit about them.
>>
>>31712586
Well you have the childish insecurity of a SEAL. But how well can you write a tell-all book?
>>
>>31713004
he talks about shooting guns all the time
>>
>>31713071
Just hire two successful science fiction authors to ghost write it.
>>
>>31712508
>Jesse Ventura was an underwater demolitions guy, but NOT a SEAL. HE is the one who was lying and disgracing the SEALs
He earned the right to call himself a SEAL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeO1DUtnKsE
>>
>>31712455
Kyle, regardless of the rest of his shit.
>>
>>31712455

Jesse is right, cause kyle is dead and a giant faggot too.
>>
>>31712508
>Jesse Ventura was an underwater demolitions guy, but NOT a SEAL
Spoken like a brain dead slack jawed faggot.

He did all the things everyone else in his class did. Back then you wee chosen for Seal team or UDT by this method.. OK EVERY ONE COUNT OFF BY ONES AND TWO...ALL THE ONES ARE SEAL AND THE TWOS ARE UNDERWATER DEMOLITION.
>>
>>31712586
Good luck with that

Bet you've got a trident tattoo already.
>>
>>31712581
>Ventura is full of shit
He told more truths than any one you have ever watched on TV. Ask yourself why the episode where he got three congressmen to admit the FEMA camp shit was real and for Americans who tried to fight the gov is no longer available for viewing anywhere. I watched it and was dumbfounded they admitted it.
>>
>>31714970
>FEMA camp shit was real
Oh god, you probably listen to alex jones too, don't you?
>>
>>31712586
So that guy wasn't wrong then
>>
Not gonna read this whole faggot thread to see if this has been posted, but ventura was just on Joe Rogan's podcast. He comes off as a dumb old man, but he lays out what happened with the case pretty well. Chris Kyle was in the wrong, but got taken out during the litigation so the case went to his estate as defendant. His estate happened to be a pretty war widow wife and now ventura's blacklisted. Chris Kyle fucked him from beyond the grave, just so he didn't have to go back on a tall tale.
>>
>>31712455

Hahaha, Kyle is a fucking degenerate psychopath. Can't even hide it.
>>
Kyle was a pathological liar in his shitty memoir.
>>
>>31715046

>laying out a case against a dead guy who can't argue back
>>
>>31715046
>blacklisted
>by a handful of ooh-rah retards in texas

Considering how Ventura makes a living making anti-government noise, I doubt his primary audience gives two shits about dead Chris Kyle and his stupid cunt wife.
>>
>>31715093
>a dead guy who can't argue back
>implying Kyle, if alive, could come up with a coherent argument in his defense

shieeet
>>
>>31715093
Do you understand how long litigation takes? The suit was filed long before Kyle died, it finally got to court years later, after his death.
>>
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.