[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I buy a meme gun? Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fn-57-digital-navy-camo-7.jpg (125KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fn-57-digital-navy-camo-7.jpg
125KB, 640x480px
Did I buy a meme gun? Pic related.
>>
No i like the 57 had it as my sidearm for 2 years
>>
>>31711306
Yes
>>
>>31711306
yes, but that's not a bad thing
>>
File: 1476510366955.jpg (2MB, 3874x2269px) Image search: [Google]
1476510366955.jpg
2MB, 3874x2269px
I live in illinois and had to jump through all the hoops to get it. Am going to apply for my conceal carry license when their website comes back up.
>>
>>31711514
> Using a pistol and round that where designed for maximum penetration for a defensive carry pistol.

wtf?
>>
>>31711551
if it makes you feel better I almost never leave my house due to having a remote job. I want the CCL mostly out of principle.
>>
>>31711514
What hoops did you jump through friend. Foid card? All I had to do was go to store and buy one in Illinois.
>>
>>31711306
do you access to the milspec AP and subsonic rounds? no, youre fine.

if all you got is the range ammo then yeah, kinda defeats the entire premise of the round.
>>
>>31712076
To be fair its still a really high velocity round so if for some reason you need to shoot a pistol further than 50yd it's good I guess.
>>
>>31711306
Could be worse I was going to buy a hipoint 40 just for the meme and ghetto it out. Give it a wood grip, compensator, homeboy side sites and get the stripe cerakoted or metallic spray pointed to look gangsta.
>>
>>31711306
You are a good man.
>>
>>31712037
Hoop might be an exaggeration, I only had to apply for foid card. Don't think that should be a thing personally. I bought it online, so I had to get it sent it to an ffl dealer, have to wait 72 hours once its delivered etc.

Buying in person sounds nicer than online. Something I'll consider next time.

>>31712076
I don't have access to the mil stuff, but I think the green tipped ammo has decent AP capabilities, whereas the blue tipped(range ammo) doesn't and is just for sport.

>>31712224
Sounds pricey, what range are you expecting it to cost?
>>
>>31711514
I fucking hate jumping through hoops
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.