[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUN COLLECTIONS Poorfag here. How do you guys afford all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Hnnng.jpg (95KB, 630x474px) Image search: [Google]
Hnnng.jpg
95KB, 630x474px
GUN COLLECTIONS

Poorfag here. How do you guys afford all the guns you own? I only have two guns at the moment. How long does it take to create a respectable collection?
>>
>>31711051
Your whole lifetime, buy it low sell it high for cooler shit. You happen on good deals or take a gamble, just don't put your gun collection ahead of living.
>>
>>31711051
all you REALLY need is a semi-auto rifle, and a handgun in a man-stopping caliber.
>>
>>31711083
>all you REALLY need
>need
rrrrrRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31711083
Most useless trip on this entire board
>>
>>31711051
>How do you guys afford all the guns you own?
Poker and a 3rd savings.
I save 20% of my income in a "life/srsbsns savings" account and anything leftover from that goes into a third account that's for fun/spending on things I want to do or things I want to buy.
Usually put between $100-300 in this account a month.
I also play about an hour or two a day of poker at the micros and I generally make maybe $100-200 a month that goes into the account on top of that.

>How long does it take to create a respectable collection?
Couple years depending on what you buy.
>>
>>31711051

If you 10-20 years ago, there were plenty of guns under the 200$ mark. A lot of milsurp also.

I should have bought more if only just to resell them, but I did not.

I've only been a gun owner since 2007. I've bought some just because they were cheap and filled a niche in the collection. Lately I've been wanting high dollar guns and have a bit if a quality over quantity mindset and I'm spending money on cuckstamp items also.

> Get my shit together and have some spare money
> It's an election year and people are starting their shit again
>>
>How do you guys afford all the guns you own?
having a decent job.

>How long does it take to create a respectable collection?
Depends on how much you make, some guys it takes a life time, others only a few years.

smart cookies trade like it's CS:Go and end up with expensive shit on what an otherwise pitiful budget.
>>
>>31711082
This, also don't obsess over one particular gun unless you don't mind getting a bad deal on it when one pops up.

The key is patience.
>>
>>31711051
I bought my first gun when I turned 21, specifically for CC. Over the past six years I've watched for deals on Armslist or amongst friends and now have 16 guns. It just takes time, and if you aren't a collector each one needs to have a practical purpose in your mind. For me each one fills a gap, for handguns everything from plinking to competition, for the rifles plinking to different types of hunting.
>>
>>31711051
>he loves slavshit the best
>>
>>31711051
Stop being poor and spend all your disposable income on guns and maybe in a year itll be decent
>>
>>31711180
I feel like I wouldn't like you in real life
>>
>>31711051
I have a sweet union job that pays $30.39/hr for me to sit on my ass for 7 hours and do 1 hour worth of work each day.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.