[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /k/ attending the standing rock pipeline protest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dakota 2016.jpg (168KB, 1501x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dakota 2016.jpg
168KB, 1501x1000px
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/standing-rock-pipeline-fight-draws-hundreds-north-dakota-plains-n665956

Wondered if any /k/ommandos will be present. as I know some of you care about land ownership rights. Just curious.
>>
>>31710482
I would if it wasnt all the way on the other side of the country
>>
>People always talk about freeing out independence from Middle Eastern oil
>Everytime a new pipeline, distribution center, or coal to liquids plant gets put in the works, a bunch of protesters paid for by the Serria Club show and RRREEEEE over a complete non-issue

Can't have it both ways.
>>
And why would i give half a shit about a pipeline? how does this infringe on any of my rights?

If it's an emminent domain issue or some shit, that ship sailed a long time ago when you cucks let the feds buy most of the west.
>>
>buy Hummer H3
>drive to protest
>idle it and watch Netflix on the dashboard tablet
>>
Fuck the natives, build that fucking pipeline.

And while we're at it, let's start reinvesting in nuclear
>>
>oil is wrong!
>nuclear is wrong!
>wind turbines kill birds!
>ocean turbines harm whales!
>something about solar being racist!
>Wood-burning stoves and campfires kill trees!

The environmentalist solution to energy seems to be lay down and die.
>>
File: Oka_stare_down.jpg (22KB, 381x254px) Image search: [Google]
Oka_stare_down.jpg
22KB, 381x254px
Not guns and it never will be unless the injuns whip out some AKs and start shooting feds. i highly doubt that though.
why are Canadian pole puffers so much more hardcore than ameriniggers.
>>
>>31710705
The Pine Ridge Reservation literally had a civil war in the 70s with dozens of deaths.

It eventually ended when two FBI agents who were there over a stolen police badge got ambushed and killed by AIM militants who thought they were part of the death squads.
>>
Would be nice to go, but classes.

I consider it more of an environmental issue rather than land shit, due to the pipe running under the Missouri.

Their initiative is that it will stay non-violent (no shootouts) aside from occasional pepper sprays and arrests. The real question is, if it did go all guns out n shit, what's the best way to get supplies n shit past the roadblocks?
>>
>>31710595
>>31710622
>>31710636
>>31710640
The environment is important though.
Can't go innawoods if the woods are all fucked up.
>>
>>31710683
no, that would concentrate too much organic rot in one place, their solution is for us to not exist, and if you can't will yourself out of existence, then you're a horrible piece of shit that deserves to lay down and die.
>>
>>31710683
don't forget

>US has some environmental protection laws, BUT NOT ENOUGH
>let's keep adding environmental laws until it's too expensive to manufacture in the us
>damn, all the jobs and manufacturing moved to China
>China has no real environmental laws
>now we have NO JOBS and the manufacturing is being done somewhere else with LESS protections

good job greenies
>>
>>31710482
Nice to see them sober up enough to get off their ass and bitch and moan. Savages.
>>
>>31710705
Dat sweet fed funding.

Getting millions a year. But we can't use it effectively because we have no general idea of how to do any business or legal shit. So we get stuck in this loop of debate and nothing ever gets done. Then when educated Natives come by to try to fix the problem, we get "shunned" because "hurdur you white man now, no longer tru NDN, gib money for firewater pls."
>>
>>31710640
>reinvesting in nuclear

YES YES YES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

PLEASE

IF WE GO TO MSRS WE DON'T NEED ANY GODDAMNED COAL OR SOLAR PLANTS

THERE'LL BE NO MORE MAJOR INFRASTRUCTURE THAT CAN BE TAKEN OUT BY A FEW DRUNKARDS WITH RIFLES
>>
>>31711868
uh, our infrastructure would still be able to be taken out by a couple of drunkards with rifles

check out the Metcalf CA attack

they sloppily cut a fiber optic line, but then went to a substation and knocked out a bunch of transformers

100 rounds of 7.62x39 did 15 mil of damage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.