[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fudd Thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 36

File: fudd.png (172KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
fudd.png
172KB, 560x315px
It's that time of year boys and girls. The leaves are turning, the durrs are humping and the Fudds are out in full force.

Tell your favorite Fudd stories here! May the holy pistol grip forever ward off their asshattery.
>>
>>31688706
My parents are fudds.

It's painful to see someone so near the cusp of understanding that AR-15s and other "military style" rifles being legal is okay, but still ingest so much MSNBC indoctrination to think that banning them will save lives.

I don't even know what angle to approach this from. I've exhausted really just about every angle I can.
>>
File: DSC07469.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC07469.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>>31688706

>>31688706

OK, I'm OP so I'll share.

>Be me, today. Go to a local flea market looking for /k/ related shit.
>See some gun parts, camo, webgear but nothing really special. Thinking about bouncing.
>Out of the corner of my eye, I see brass, powder and about 50 reloading dies on a table. Win?
>All of a sudden, burly old dude stands up and approaches slowly. Starts giving me the eye.
>I break the ice by talking about casting bullets for revolvers. I love me some Enfields, Nagants, Rugers and S&Ws.
>Turns out every wheelgun I own is potmetal and basically a grenade. He insists that he could not sell me his reloads without personally inspecting my guns. I roll my eyes. I tell him that I just roll my own anyway.
>I change the subject as I keep looking. I figured a shotgun was a safe topic. Wrong.
>"Shotguns with pistol grips put on them must be 42 inches long! A lot of people don't know that."
>"Um, no. 26" OAL and 18" barrel measured from the breach face per NFA. That is, unless exempt or registered SBS. I made one out of an old single shot 16ga last week with a hacksaw and a 3D printed grip. Legally."
>Get an angry stare. Pull out my phone and show him quick on the googles. Start to creep on out of there.
>Suddenly: "You are a FELON in posession of an ILLEGAL WEAPON! You realize that you just made a PISTOL ILLEGALLY! You're in for a surprise from the ATF."
>People start staring, I am laughing even more now. I turn around....fuck me, christ. Why me?
>"Dude, OK. Well, I gotta go so..."
>"I have an FFL (he actually does, just checked online) and been in the buisness for 30 years. I would not lie to you."
>"OK, got ya. We I gotta go now." I start walking away.
>He pulls out an ATF book and shuts a passage quickly about 42" shotguns and concealable weapons. He then throws the book in a drawr hastily and slams it.
>I escape with my life. Pretty sure I got some odd flavor of Fudd related hate today.

Got so many more but so little time.
>>
>>31689356
You should have called his bluff.
>>
File: 1454482722462.jpg (106KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454482722462.jpg
106KB, 640x480px
>>31689356
That's a fine lupara.

Here is some random gun pron.
>>
>>31689392

Noted.

It was just getting too weird with all the people around and his shouting about felonies. I was looking for an out at this point.
>>
Surprisingly I live in NY and I haven't met too many fudds. My college roommate in PA calls magazines clips and doesn't really understand some laws about registration of guns (he thinks all guns are registered with the gov) but it's not that bad.
>>
>>31689427

Not mine. Just a stock photo.

Wait, let me take a pic of the famous $17 sawn off illegal felon pistol just for /k/.
>>
>>31689562
It isn't, tho. It is 26" long and has an 18" barrel. Unless I'm missing something.
>>
File: ghettoblaster.jpg (576KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
ghettoblaster.jpg
576KB, 2240x1344px
>>31689599

Haha, thought you were just being sarcastic. I have never seen a real SBS up close.

Yeah, I wish I could make it shorter but 18.25" is fine for now. Besides, it has the recoil of a mortar.

Oh, it also makes haters so damn angry.

Here's mine.
>>
>>31688706
If you don't support personal nuke ownership, then you're a Fudd. No exceptions faggots.

SHALL
>>
File: fuddecstasy.jpg (140KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
fuddecstasy.jpg
140KB, 1162x850px
>>31689356
>>
>>31689943

Keksimus maximus.

Fuckin saved.
>>
>>31689873
My buddy made one from a cheap Brazilian 12 gauge. He made the pistol grip long but a nice comfy diameter all the way back. Like yours but with the excess wood shaved off of the back. He grips it high, right up by the hammer and usually only shoots low brass or wax slugs to minimize recoil. It is still a hell of a lot of fun, tho.
>>
>>31689011

Take it from someone who has literally lost family over their love of guns.

Parents and grandparents suffer from what is known as "I changed your diaper" syndrome. Unless they come to their own conclusions, you might as well be a fly buzzing in their ear.

There will come a time when you realize that you have to do what is right for you. Whether you include them or not is your choice.

Considering that the AR-16 is America's best selling rifle, don't feel like you are the one that is weird.
>>
>>31688706
I know an old guy who is kind of a fudd. "only real guns have wood."

But he is also a gunsmith and he used to have his own gun store. this is some of shit he has shown me.

>A5 cut down to a pistol grip with just enough wood left to cover half of the spring housing.
>3 first year SKS's
>Polytech legend
>all kinds of double barrels
>m1 Carbines
>Garands
>just about every gun from WWI worth a shit
>every model of S&W up until the 98'
>charter arms bulldog he cut down to a 1 inch barrel with half the grip cut down so it smaller, and a metal welded on the side so he can tuck it in his waist band.
>a Smith and Wesson airweight(shrouded hammer) 357 mag j frame with half the grip cut off so it would be smaller. Apparently all he needs is one finger on the grip to shoot.
>a 8 inch nickel plated smith model 29 part of the grip cut off and the eject rod shroud ground off. so It can be extra light.

those are just of few of the ones i remember. he has about 400 guns in his home. Locked behind a weird secret door.(a whole other story).
>>
>>31690074
>>charter arms bulldog he cut down to a 1 inch barrel with half the grip cut down so it smaller, and a metal welded on the side so he can tuck it in his waist band.
*metal clip welded to the side my bad.

im kind of a fudd myself though, i have 12 guns and all of them have wood.
>>
>>31690097
Wood on guns =/= fudd, refer to OPs picture
>>
>>31689996

Sounds like it. There is one Brazilian gun that I saw that had this neat trigger guard latch assembly for breaking it open. That would make a dope sawnoff.

The first time that I shot it, it felt like catching a baseball with bare hands. I have since started experimented with low recoil buckshot recipes and this 3D filament called ninjaflex in my printer.

I built the gun for fun and to take down in a backpack when hiking.
>>
File: 1466919836817.gif (3MB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
1466919836817.gif
3MB, 320x181px
>>31690038
>Considering that the AR-16 is America's best selling rifle, don't feel like you are the one that is weird.
>AR-16
>16
>>
my stepbrother is a turbonormie//fudd(?)
>Holds M48 mauser
>"Now this is a REAL rifle"
>imblying stuff like my ARs aren't
>triggered.jpg

>Says the M1903 is the most accurate rifle ever made

>won't shut up about an M14 he sold to make rent a million years ago being the best thing on earth

>They made the garand have a 8 round clip so when they were shooting the japanese they would have one extra round (the original capacity was 7, apparently)

>deagle was designed to work as a suppression weapon (Because the big booms it makes are sp00py)
>They supposedly used this tactic in panama
>>
File: brazil blaster.jpg (31KB, 640x307px) Image search: [Google]
brazil blaster.jpg
31KB, 640x307px
>>31690218

This is like the one I saw. Kinda nice since you can avoid implanting the latch in the web of your hand.
>>
>>31690038
>"I changed your diaper"
I always feel like a good response to this is " And I'm choosing your nursing home"

My family, albeit not very gun friendly, isn't retarded enough to give me the opportunity try it yet. It may come from literally all of our family friends, plus my in-laws, liking guns.
>>
I actually hate fudd guns.

They make me think liberal just as much as beards, raybands, ironic clothing, etc.
>>
File: fYTexLHWhT-4.png (40KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
fYTexLHWhT-4.png
40KB, 300x250px
Deer season hasn't even started here in PA yet. Better lay low /k/ until they put their guns away till next year.
>>
File: operator.jpg (8KB, 192x199px) Image search: [Google]
operator.jpg
8KB, 192x199px
>>31688706

I work at a school and there is this one old custodian who is kind of a wack job.

Considering the number of commies that I work with, I do find myself talking guns with him from time to time. It did not take me long to learn that he hates most rifles but likely all pistols.

In fact, the 20ga 3" shotgun is the best firearm made for hunting. In his eyes, there is literally no need for anything else. He tells me how his slug guns preform at 200 yards, etc.

I have to laugh because a number of years ago, he made an odd remark about having to shoot someone if they made a mess again. Knowing the tackle involved, it is even funnier. I can't believe people like this are serious. Then again, he told me about great his shitty baitcasting Shakespeare reels from 1950 are so go figure.
>>
File: 1475530815092.jpg (865KB, 1500x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1475530815092.jpg
865KB, 1500x1206px
Anyone here in Northern Michigan? I go up there sometimes to visit family and that place is pretty much just Fudds. People wearing what I call "Wallmart Camo" which is this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mossy-Oak-Men-s-Camo-Long-Sleeve-Tee/44884320
There's families that were it, too, with the wife wearing a pink variation and the kids an orange one. The shotguns and rifles have it, too. All of the conversations they start are always hunting related and some try to get you to have some of their homemade jerky.
>>
>>31690941

I know exactly what you are talking about. It think it must be a Midwest thing. Personally, I have only seen it on TV.
>>
Help, guys. Am I a Fudd?

> Believe the 2A is about guaranteeing that cops and soldiers fear the people.
> Only own hunting guns.
> Only kill wabbits.
>>
>>31691085

No.

Its less about what you like and do and more about what you believe in.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjL1aiZoeOA
>>
>>31690355

I know what you mean.

Not sure if you met any dyed in the wool liberals but most that I know are afraid of a pocket knife let alone an actual gun.
>>
I don't understand this at all. I have never, in my 15 years of living in the rural south, encountered someone who owns guns and believes you shouldn't be allowed to own an AR-15.

I don't know if fudds like this are exclusive to the woods in the northern sates, but I've never even gotten that vibe down here.

If anything, people who I consider fudds are more likely to break the law than "normal" gun owners.

>Friend of grandfather makes lightning link in his shed.
>Puts it on my grandfather's m16 clone and mag dump 5 magazine each.
>Quickly disassemble it and get rid of the lightning link.
Others
>Guys who make unregistered SBRs
>Guys who make fertilizer bombs to blow up fish
>Guys who make sketchy-ass garage guns
>Duck taping magazines together
>Shooting stop signs with sub sonic .22 from a moving vehicle.

A lot have both an AR and a deer rifle. The only fudd things I can think to apply is the fudd lore like ".22 will bounce around inside you", "you can decapitate a deer by shooting the base of the skull", and "if you shoot 5.56 out of a .223, the barrel will crack and explode after 100 rounds". Also the wood and steel meme.
>>
>>31690941
It's not just up north, it's the entire state. I live down in Monroe County and see it every day.
>>
>>31690941
Where do you go in Northern Michigan, and where are you coming from? It's not always that bad, but come September, yea it gets like that. Realtree is a fashion and so is pink camo.

And yes, full time resident here.
>>
>>31691937
That's just rednecks anon
>>
>>31690941
Kzoo here, I see it all the time.
>>
>>31688706
My cousin is a soccer mom. Her husband is otherwise a bro, but was raised noguns and brags about having shot a shotgun once. The sad thing is their two boys love guns and had an awesome time when I took them them all shooting, but even the dad won't have a gun in the house because the kids will spontaneously start murdering everyone.

If I lived closer I could probably convert them, but I live halfway across the country and they probably think of me as some sort of crazy right-wing militia nutter.
>>
>>31688706
I just bought a Ruger Gunsite Scout for durr hunting. Turns out I really like it.

I have glocks and ARs, but here I am with the Fuddiest rifle out there. Feels dirty. Like sending dick pics to Michelle Obama.
>>
>>31692705
Dude, that's the opposite of a fudd gun. It's purpose is killing humans.
>>
>>31690941
Traverse City here. Fuck this godawful hipster shithole.
>>
>>31692783
I'm also in TC anon, first it's 50/50 in terms of lib hipsters and people like you and me with brains.

Secondly, never go to Grawn.
>>
>>31690941
TC here aswell, it's not all Fudds in northern MI.
>>
>>31692783
Also have you even been to the gun shop across from the old Airport entrance?
>>
>>31692773
Fair point. But it seems like the general consensus nowadays is that if it isnt an AR or SCAR, its shit.

I like this handy little thing.
>>
>>31690941

Interlochen here. I don't see many fudds this way. Sure, there's an arts academy (I still don't know how), but the people who live out here are literal gunfeuding inbred bumpkins.
>>
>>31692858
Interlochen is mostly terrible, Buds is awesome tho.
>>
>>31692869
>Interlochen is mostly terrible

This is true fact.
>>
>>31688706
But owners of semi-automatic rifles should be treated with contempt.
>>
>>31692885
On duck lake here, Interlochen on one side, Grawn on the other.

Stuck on an island with a large retiree community.
>>
Michigan friends, quick question: Is Detroit still on fire?
>>
>>31692922
Yes, and Flint is dying from low velocity lead poisoning.
>>
File: lost_brother.jpg (32KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
lost_brother.jpg
32KB, 218x218px
>Talking about guns with my close friend
>Literally two dudes orally jerking off about this gun that gun oh man I want that oh man nice dude but did you see this
>ELMER OVERHEARS
>Me: YEAH BRO I'M ALMOST SAVED UP FOR THE SR-15 E3 IWS
>Fudd: What caliber is that?
>Me: Its 5.56x45 man
>Fudd: FAV FAV SIYUX? Get a mini 14 instead!
>Me: what
>Fudd: Dude if you want a fav fav siyux get a mini 14 its much cheaper than any Aye Arr Fiyufteen
>Me: But I want a SR-15 not a Ruger
>Fudd: What are you even going to hunt with 5.56 anyways Muh Savage rahfle shoots at 4,000 feet per seconds that AR aint shootin faster than 3,000 if we got in a gunfight my shit would hit you before yours got to me hahahahaha
>>
>>31692922
Detroit's getting better recently, lots of startups and beautification happening. What problems there are are mostly out in the suburbs now.
>>
>>31692968
I hope you talked to the guy later and set him straight. Hopefully those fuddtards didn't change his mind
>>
Am i a fudd? Im from new zealand so theres already a +1 to fudd-dem. I have-
Triangle 26 1967 made sks (bone stock)
Parker hale supreme number one ( a no1mk3* 303 thats sporterized very nicely)
A mosin nagant 91/30
A squires and bingham model 20
And finally a winchester cooey single shot 12ga.

I just happen to like wood, im not adverse to synthetic. I like ar15s, but minimalistic ones without a bunch of pointless shit on them. Like the 'nam era ones i guess? Also i have a massive hardon for l1a1s.
Am i a fudd? Or a fuddite?
>>
>>31693386
What guns you own or what style of guns you prefer doesn't matter

What matters is your mindset. You could own nothing but wood stocks and blued steel and you wouldn't be a fudd. Because you know that guns are not just for hunting and owning a gun for reasons other than hunting is possible
>>
>>31693475
>This
There's a major difference between owning fudd guns and being a fudd.
>>
>be me
>give a mora companion as a gift to a bud for the garden
>his wife sees it
>"why are you giving my husbando that"
>ask her what she means
> "it's a killing knife anon, if you had to kill someone you'd use one of those"
>"it's got a flat blade and it's for stabbing"
>"why else would it have a grip like this"
>*demonstrated hitchock tier stabbing*
>tell her I just noticed they had 5 shovels, 4 rakes and not even one usable knife
>"what would I use one of these for anon!"
> I tell her it's just a knife, but I sense the futility of this
>"did you use this in a crime?"
>"where did you get this?"

is it me, or the rest of the world that is mad /k/?
>>
>>31693497
It's the fact that women are allowed to vote so they think their opinions on weapons count. We should probably fix that.
>>
>>31692844
The "tacky-cool" omnipresence is more of an internet thing than honest reality. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with tactical rifles, but I can't buy an AR in 300WM for $400 and until I can, there will still be Remchester X-Bolts with patented Accu-Trigger technology available in Mossy Oak.
>>
>>31693475
I like doing alot of plinking. Home defence isnt really a thing here. Unless you can prove that the person was going to harm you inside your dwelling, youre pretty well fucked. At best youll most likely lose your gun licence. If you fired bb up someones ass with a 12ga shotty while theyre stealing shit in your shed, youll probably have to pay the dickheads compensation, do time and lose your fa licence. Youre really just better off leaving the gun in the safe and fucking them up with a cricket bat
>>
>>31693518
it's not just women, we've got some british levels of knife-phobia going on

people who've never used them as tools can only see them as weapons

we're not even allowed to carry swiss army knives in theory, it's rare people do anyway

I've been pulled up by a boss for having a box cutter in my work kit, he felt a bit foolish when I pointed out that unboxing things is my litteral job

I've been pulled up using a sickle on my own land to cut grasses around the base of fruit trees
>>
>>31693497
>stories that never happened.png
>>
>>31693546
Where the fuck do you live? I OC'd a big old Buck knife when I lived in Montana because I was using it as a tool so often.
>>
>>31693554
hint: not the US

one day I'l move to the states and make a house entirely out of HI-points and no have to deal with sockermom bullshit, one day
>>
>>31690259
It is true that the Garand's originally capacity was less than 8. It was designed for a different round (I forget which and too lazy to Google) and would hold 10 in the En Bloc.
Then the army realized they were sitting on several thousand metric fucktons of 30-06 from WW1 and redesigned it.
>>
>>31693607
.276 Pedersen
>>
>>31693607
*more than 8

Fuck me. I knew it wasn't 8 tho lol

>>31693633
Thank you
>>
>>31690941
Don't put much stock in the fleeing felon rule. SCOTUS threw it out.
>>
File: 5thpepeofrage.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
5thpepeofrage.gif
2MB, 480x481px
>>31690941
NW Wisconsin can confirm anyone who wears realtree or mossy oak cammies into a grocery store is a filthy fat loud mouthed trashy degenerate that slogs down the monster energy while buying hostess donuts on Food Stamps
>>
>>31690730
a shakespeare on an ugly stick was hot shit back in the early 80s
>>
>real guns have wood and steel, not aluminium and plastic
>5,56 will destroy game, better use .300 win mag
>you don't need more than 3 rounds in a gun, otherwise you are a shitty shooter and shouldn't be allowed to own guns

I have actually heard people say that kind of shit.
>>
>>31691937
Cumberland County NC Sheriff Moose Butler (yes the former Green Beret and sheriff of the county Ft. Bragg is in) believes civilians should be restricted to manual actions and no more than 3 rounds.

He also refused to sign off on any NFA stuff despite personally having an NFA collection worth literally millions, including a transferrable M2 and registered 81mm mortar.
>>
2 of my brother-in-laws are fudds. Hunting is life to them handguns and scary black rifles should be banned. The good thing is that most of their kids want to own handguns and scary black rifles so the retardation must not be genetic.
>>
>>31688706
>have sks
>it's in a cheapo plastic stock
>not even tacticool garbage, it's the exact same shape as the wood stock but black plastic.
>I put it on when I go innawoods to preserve mah wood
>also has bayonet on it because FERAL PIGGU GO HOMU
>show it to friend's dad
>he looks it over for a minute and says it's neat-
>"But what in the hell are you actually going to use it for? you can't shoot a deer with that, you'd blow it in half"
>dumbstruck for a moment
>"...I shoot wild hogs with it"
>he nods and says "oh yeah well that'd work"

back then I assumed military experience made you more familiar with guns, and the man was in the navy for like 30 years. I know better now.
>>
>>31690941

I didn't know you Yoopers got dat dere fancy Internet up dere in da You Pee dere hey doanchaknow
>>
File: 1469581330456.jpg (95KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469581330456.jpg
95KB, 800x480px
>>31690941
I sell funs at a large chain store across from a large mall in the metro area. Fudds all day every day spouting bullshit and making me hate distributing freedom and freedom accessories. And yet were still close enough to Detroit for dindus and chaldos.
>>
>>31688706
THAT is the definition of a Fudd? I thought a Fudd was a gun owner who only liked wood and steel firearms. If someone owned primarily bolt actions, all of which had irons, and none of which had polymer stocks, then they would be a Fudd. If none of their pistols had polymer frames, and their only semi-autos were things like AKs (with wooden furniture and at best just the one Soviet rail on the left side of the receiver), M1 Rifles, SVT-40s, SKSs (only wooden stocks and without a Tapco mag), and the like... then they were a Fudd.

Now it's apparently gun owners who don't believe in owning polymer rifles and pistols? Seriously, who does that? I used to think that I was a Fudd because I have no polymer-framed pistols (only all-steel, and I prefer wooden grips to plastic), and all my long-arms have wooden stocks. I don't much care for polymer stocks even though they're arguably superior due to being lighter and won't swell in moist environments, and the only reason I don't yet have a Glock is because there's so many other firearms I want to get first.

I'm very confused...
>>
>>31694682
fudd is a mentality. fudds are people who believe guns are only really for hunting and that guns they don't personally think serve a legitimate purpose (like hunting) are unnecessary and shouldn't be allowed

these people can often be characterized by the fact that all the guns they own are manual action with wood furniture and they are generally incredibly ignorant of general ballistics knowledge and firearm function.
>>
>>31690941
GR here, glad I don't have to deal with that shit. Most fudds out here just wear tan Carhartts and baseball caps.
>>
> dad was in national guard for 30+ years
> as the media gets older with gun hate, so does he
> has an 870 and single action 22
> but God forbid that I or anyone really shouldn't own a "military grade assault rifle" (AR15)
> thinks the creator of ak47's said on his death bed "I regret making this weapon"
> be helping him with uncle and brother on combine
> brother asks what you should think happen to guns after all these shootings occur
> "I say ban guns, idk do something."
> brother jokingly calls him liberal and I'm just dumb struck

What the fuck man. It feels like my dad is an example of liberal media brainwashing. Even after being in some sort of branch in the army (and didn't even go to war for fuck's sake,) he thinks owning ar15's and ak47's are bad. This is the sole reason I bought an sks, just to not have him freak out over scary looking guns.

On the bright side however, my cousin and uncle on my step mom's side of the family are gun friendly. They both have ar15's, nuggets, glocks, and my cousin even showed me his hi point carbine and convinced me to get one in the future.
>>
>>31694714
Well then, guess I'm not a Fudd. I have some interesting info memorized that I think I'll share...

M193 5.56x45 has a 55gr bullet that goes about 3100 ft/s at the muzzle of a 20" M16 barrel.

M43 7.62x39 has a 123gr bullet that goes about 2350 ft/s at the muzzle of a 16.3" AKM barrel.

At about 540-600m, the 123gr bullet has dropped to around 950 ft/s. At the same distance, the 55gr bullet has dropped to around 1150 ft/s or so. What was once a difference of over 700 ft/s is now less than 250 ft/s. By about 800m I believe they will meet the same velocity, however a bigger/heavier bullet will be more devastating/effective than a smaller/lighter bullet if both are going the same speed.

Also, 123gr .30 cal going 950 ft/s is comparable to .32 H&R Magnum or 7.62x38r while 55gr .22 cal going 1150 ft/s is just a little bit hotter than .22lr.
>>
>>31693546
Man, I live in MD and nobody sweats me for carrying a knife. I'm even in the civilized center of the state, not the mountains or the boonies.

Where are you that people notice and care?
>>
>>31694837
Are you autistic
>>
>>31688706
My grandfather had an M1 Garand and a Springfield for self defense and hunting. Later on he bought an AR15. Nothing special. The handle is still on it, same trigger, same stock, everything.
>>
>>31694863

aren't we all?
>>
>>31694837
M193 is still going about 1400fps at 600m if it left the barrel at 3100fps. It has a max supersonic (1120fps) range of around 770m.

At 600m 7.62x39 m43 will have dropped about 215 inches (18 feet). M193 will have dropped about 7 feet.

M193 has a better ballistic coefficient than m67 7.62x39 and nearly twice as good a BC compared to m43
>>
>>31694863
I probably am.

>>31694945
We probably are.

>>31694975
Heavy bullets maintain velocity better than light bullets. Also, this chart suggests I wasn't far off.
>>
File: 762x39_123gr_ballistics-2.jpg (29KB, 430x180px) Image search: [Google]
762x39_123gr_ballistics-2.jpg
29KB, 430x180px
>>31695046
This chart doesn't get to 600yd (540m), but you can see that I wasn't far off with 7.62x39 either. M855's 62gr or so bullets maintain velocity much better than M193. About 1500 ft/s at 600m as I recall. Comparable to .22 Magnum at the muzzle.
>>
>>31695046
That BC is way wrong. US army claims .244 G1 BC, Federal claims .266 G7 BC on xm193
>>
File: 1474818319556.gif (462KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1474818319556.gif
462KB, 300x168px
Saw a lady at a pawn shop looking for her first pistol. Looking at some 9mm glock, she voiced concern about recoil. The dude behind the counter pulls out a fucking snubbed .38 and says that it's smaller size will help with that. Mfw
>>
>>31693475
pretty much me, I fucking love milsurp fudd guns
>>
>>31694627
The military is full of fudds and fudlore. If I had a nickel for every time I heard a senior NCO or field grade officer say that we need to go back to the 1911 and the M14 because muh stoppin powah, I wouldn't be wasting my time on a Nepalese yurt building forum.

I'm almost positive that the first place I heard the bullshit about needing to occasionally unload your magazines and stretch the springs was in some technical manual for the M16. Either that or it was something MSG Half-Mast said in a PS comic.
>>
>>31695161

I have never met a pawn shop owner that has known dick about guns. That is, other than what a good low ball value would be.
>>
>>31695198

>fudlore

Nice dude, nice.
>>
>>31695183

I never consider a milsurp gun fudd unless it looks like it was sporterized in somebody's kitchen.
>>
I work with a Fudd's daughter who's about late 20's early 30's. She's a HUC on one of the floors at the hospital (admits new patients, adds new orders in charts, etc).
>"Anon, you like guns right?"
>"Yeah, I own a couple." (my response to Normies)
>"Do you have any assault rifles?"
>"If you mean a rifle that's semi-auto that fires an intermdiate cartridge, yeah. I own a few."
>"LIKE AYY ARR FIFTEENS????!" *absolutely shocked*
>"Like an AK."
>"AN AYY KAY FORTY SEVEN, WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED THAT??"
>"It's fun to shoot and I like the history of AK's."
>"MY DAD WAS A GUNSMITH FOR 55 YEARS BEFORE HE DIED AND HE SAID NO ONE NEEDS AN ASSAULT RIFLE, HE ONLY MADE MUZZLELOADERS AND THOSE GUNS WITH THE HANDLE YOU PULL."
>"Bolt action rifles?"
>"Yeah!! So why do you NEED that??"
>"Well, it is the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs."
>"I am the daughter of a gunsmith and I don't think that's a need."
>"Well, that's why you have the First Ammendment and why I have it as well."
>"Don't come to work and shoot me, lol."
>"That's the stupidest thing I've heard all week."
>"OMG IM KIDDING I KNOW UR SAFE!!"
>"Well, you are a gunsmith's daughter after all."
Idiot. She's a cool person otherwise but LOVES yelling how she's a gunsmith's daughter anytime firearms come up in conversation. My wife and her are friends and she always just laughs at the gunsmith's fudd daughter.

She also has all of her dad's taxi heads mounted in her living room. For some reason still isn't marrow yet despite being a solid 8.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>31695246

Married*, not marrow.

t. Anon's medical field autocorrect
>>
>>31695246

Dude, I know what you mean. I work in education and see this shit daily. Daily. So many independent, outdoor girl and self described hunter's daughters. So many opinions and everyone has one it seems.

The cool thing is that there are so many more women waking up to guns nowadays. I can't believe how many are chill and like to talk about carry guns, etc. In fact, I had one ask me out on a date and she wanted me to take her shooting.

Liberal women are beta, no difference between men in that respect. Find a strong woman who will actively defend her family. Believe me, it is the hottest thing in the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 516x916px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 516x916px
>>31695299

I did, my wife is very much about protecting our family when I'm away at work and whatnot. When we first met, she was moderately left leaning.

But after giving the right-wing D for 5 years, she's moderately right. She's all about conceal carry. She does believe in some regulation, where firearms are classified and specific weapons should require different classes. But I explained how that's a slippery slope and at what point does regulation end and begin.

And she agreed. But I do see her side of things as well.

I'm rambling. Anyways, she love skeet shooting, shooting my funs, etc. She's really damn good with a handgun too. My mom calls her Annie Oakley. I love her to death.
>>
File: 20161013_164839.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161013_164839.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>31690217
Oh I'm fucked
>>
>>31695459

God, I love AR's & M16's with wood. Makes me so hard.
>>
>>31695459
That is not fudd, that is sex in rifle form
>>
>>31695467
I wanna scope it eventually to give fudds uncomfortable boners
>>
>>31692815
The Armory?

Different anon here. I have, and it's pretty cool. Kinda gone down hill a little, but it's still to go into. His stock was not that impressive last time i was in there, but given the time of year plus elections I'm not surprised.
>>
>>31695459
That is some fucking 10/10 classy shit anon
>>
>>31693541
Hey where you at, BC bro?
>>
>>31693586
It will be too late by then. We got Hillary comin'.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161010-012532.png (469KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161010-012532.png
469KB, 1080x1920px
>>31695852
Not if my second amendment folks have anything to say about it, right guys?
>>
>>31690038
This is basically how my father is acting, only with college.

He's so indoctrinated in the "college = better life" meme that he's said he's basically taking me off of every single benefit I have including health insurance if I drop out.

At this point I'm not so sure that's a bad idea anymore.
>>
I'm so glad my cousin in Kansas isn't a Fudd despite being raised a rancher.

He the kind of fellow that uses an AR-15 with a hybrid sight as coyote defense.

(It's not well-taken-care-of though. After we shot it once he spent 2 days trying to un-jam the thing)

He's also just a fun guy. His father always relied on him for ranch duty so he got really good at it.

When he left for college he told his Dad "You better hire two black guys and they better be super strong if you wanna replace me because I'm carrying half of this ranch on my God damn shoulders."
>>
>>31695808
Not from bc. Im from the north island of new zealand haha
>>
>>31694474
It seems like a lot of government fire arm users (military, police, etc) seem to be fudds. What causes this?
>>
>>31688706
I good thing I have noticed going to college in Colorado is that millennial fudds are transforming into something that is not a fudd. I have had no less than 2 friends who are total fudds decide to buy ar-15's solely because people are trying to ban them. Maybe there is hope.
>>
>>31695890
Dropping out of CC? Fine
Dropping out of Uni after wasting thousands? Retarded
>>
>>31696318
I didn't even want to go to Uni to begin with.
>>
>>31691085
Fudds are pretty much gun control gun owners. They tend to only care about muh durr rifle and want anything scary looking banned. They also tend to be very misinformed about most things gun-related.

Owning fudd guns and the like doesn't make you a fudd. Being a fudd is a way of thinking.
>>
>>31694353
kek. Same. Here in Canada's east coast they're fucking everywhere. I wish this "proud redneck" thing would stop.
>>
>>31692705
You mean Michelle Obama sending you her dick pics
>>
>>31688706
>early this year
>visiting uncle from Arizona
>start talking politics, before this point I have him figured for a conservative Reagan democrat
>he starts blasting Trump
>"If he gets in we're all gonna die"
>start talking about guns and gun control
>"Some of those right-wing nutjobs I work with are burying their AK-47s, they think Obama's gonna confiscate their guns"
>"Ehh, he only wants controls on some of them automatic weapons"
>Grandpa starts bashing Hillary, uncle says "You haven't been watching Fox news have you?"
Felt myself die inside a little. His three daughters are all shitlibs in their early 30s and still live at home, they've completely cucked him.
>>
>>31696511
What will they do when they start confiscating the guns, and then realize that everyone had boating accidents?
>>
>>31696511
Arizona's been being infected with Californians recently. It fucking sucks.

Also I'm getting real fucking tired of the "no one's going to take away your guns" rhetoric.

It's something that I've been seeing on /k/ a lot, "Your guns didn't get taken away during the Obama administration so why would they be taken away with Hillary?"

It's not like Obama didn't try though, and now that the Clinton Foundation assassinated Scalia we're basically fucked.

But hey, I can have all the guns I want when Hillary puts us into a pointless war with the Russians.
>>
>>31693546
I also hail from a state that begins with the letter M and use knifes consistently with no weird reactions
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>31689356
Mein Neger, more photos?
>>
>>31696528
>>31696527
My uncle's actually from California, he moved to AZ with his family in the early 90s. He's a blue collar guy, not at all fit for modern CA, but he's raised four modern liberals. The saddest part is that you can still see flashes of love for old America, but he's in denial about it all.

They lived somewhere in LA County, moved to AZ because the spics were overrunning his town. He'd never admit that but get him drunk enough and he drops hints.
>>
>>31695246
>Well, it is the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs
nice one
>>
>>31693497
>carry knife every day
>need it for work general edc shit
>all knives legal
>always get odd looks when i take one out to cut shit
>many times have people ask why i need it
>they always ask when im using it to cut something
>always tell "them this exactly is why i need it"and refer to whatever im doing

luckily the guys i work with are pretty cool, and my family is starting to understand it and be cool with me collecting/carrying them
>>
File: 20161016_130738-768x1365-1.jpg (135KB, 768x762px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_130738-768x1365-1.jpg
135KB, 768x762px
>>31690281

Something like this, anon?
>>
>>31696625
It's a shame to see people who clearly have a moral compass but are ashamed of it because they are told to be by modern liberals.
>>
>>31694669
Gander Mountain?
>>
File: 20161016_131556-1024x576.jpg (162KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_131556-1024x576.jpg
162KB, 1024x576px
>>31696832
Furthermore, here's my Fudded Enfield No4 MkI. Savage-built .303. This one was already sporterized when I got it, so I finished the job.
>>
File: 20161016_131823-1024x576.jpg (174KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_131823-1024x576.jpg
174KB, 1024x576px
>>31696919
To redeem myself, here's a Savage No4 MkI I DIDN'T Fudd up.
>>
>>31696936

Both guns are marked US PROPERTY 1942.
>>
>>31696919
If it was indeed already sporterized when you got it, you did a good job making it look good again.
>>
>>31696145
They live and work with black people
>>
>>31696677
>caring what family thing

Be American first, then Modern Family last.
>>
>>31691937
>>Shooting stop signs with sub sonic .22 from a moving vehicle.

>tfw knew guys from highschool that did this

i really don't understand it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476637544808.jpg (41KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476637544808.jpg
41KB, 960x540px
My only guns. I OC or OBC the Judge. Always wear a large hunting knife on my belt. I-i t-think I'm the fudd...
>>
File: Armalite AR-16.jpg (169KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
Armalite AR-16.jpg
169KB, 1024x680px
>>31690231
>>
>>31697044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlJSt2CN4M
>>
>>31696325
You get benefits and he's paying for collage and your bitching about it. Kill yourself. If you can't live with out daddy's money dick you should just taste test a few house hold cleaners
>>
>>31691937
Wait is it illegal to duck tape mags together?
>>
>>31696866
>It's a shame to see people who clearly have a moral compass but are ashamed of it because they are told to be by modern liberals.
It really is. At least things are swinging hard the other way and the right is the new counterculture.
>>
>>31697137
>dad pays $40,000 for you to go to university
>don't understand why in the world he would punish you if you drop out and waste all his money and your time
>compare him to a hypocritical fudd
Some people are intelligent and practical enough to be successful without college, it's clear this guy isn't one of them.
>>
>>31693551
I absolutely believed this happened. I gave my buddy a K-Bar mini I picked up and his fiancé flipped out on me.
>>
>>31695426
Fat. Not thick, fat. You chose a poor wife. Fat fat fat.
>>
>>31695259
When you bone a girl so hard you end up marrowed.
>>
>>31688706
This happend while the guy was drunk so I dont really know if he believed the shit that was coming out of his mouth.
>wife's coworker invites me to shoot at her dads land.
>3-4 acre plot, no neighbors just woods.
>bring ar and mosin as well as my 22 rifle
>shoot his plates but only shot my 22
> he comes home smelling of natty light and mothballs. "Fucking great, I bet he starts telling me what im doing wrong and breaks out his mossberg patriot"
>"YOU KNOW A STRAY 22LR WILL TRAVEL 7 MILES BEFORE LOSING ITS VELOCITY!! KEEP YOUR AIM ON THE PLATE!"
> I've hit the plate everytime and came nowhere near missing the target
> spit out my drink"the fuck did he just say"
>he tells me that it could hit people in the next town over if im not careful.
>you've got to be fucking kidding me right now.
>whatever, shrug it off and keep shooting.
Long story short he completely fucked up my sighted in scope on my ar and preached fuddlore for about an hour. Mfw I'll never go there again. Jesus christ How the fuck are these mentally unstable fudds allowed a firearm?
>>
>>31697740
god emperor cult leader here. Youre a fag
>>
File: remingtonAWP.jpg (215KB, 1000x360px) Image search: [Google]
remingtonAWP.jpg
215KB, 1000x360px
Haven't met a fudd before, but what would a fudd say if i convert a Remington 700 (which is as fuddy a rifle can be) into a super tactical Cowwaduty-Counterstrike sniper rifle?
>>
>>31697772
Not being attracted to fat, unhealthy, low self esteem, uggos makes me a fag. Go jerk off to fat traps more.
>>
>>31688706
GAS THE FUDDS LENGTH WAR NOW
>>
>>31692844
What caliber? I was thinking about picking up one.
>>
>>31688706
U hunted for the first time last year, and hunted with a 16" barrel AR. Successfully.

This year I've gone full fudd with a 270 Win bolt action with wood furniture, but I'm still contemplating hunting with a cetme pattern rtfle. Depends mostly on availability of legal hunting ammo.
>>
>>31697798
>small dick detected
you mad your tiny dick can please a thicc or chubby girl? learn the difference between fat and unhealthy and average, that women is has a healthy, average body, 30-40 years ago that body type was ideal, instinctually you should be seeking a female of that build for superior baby making.
>>
>>31690941
>fuck ohio

rude

but what else would you expect from michigan
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31697740
>>31697798

Nah, she's just wearing one of my shirts, lol. I'm 6'5, 210, big guy.

>4u

She's got a nice body for having birthed two of my offspring. She also cooks and gives it up every night, usually twice a day when we're both off.

She's great, I take care of her and our family the same way she does with me.
>>
>>31698254
Christ dude, it's an anonymous image board, could you possibly be any less secure.
>>
File: image.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>31698296

fucking lol, here's another (you).
>>
>>31695459
you make that yourself? its nice, I want it for mine
>>
>>31695459
>stag arms lower

You done good.
>>
>>31690941
Middle LP here

>fuck Ohio

Damn straight

Lots of fuds due to lots of prime hunting area across the entire state while still having 9m people
>>
>>31694818

Kalashnikov actually said he'd rather have invented something usefull like a lawn mower.
>>
>>31697161
No, its just retarded.
>>
>>31698254
For {you}
>>
>>31691937
>>31697031

>Shooting stop signs with sub sonic .22 from a moving vehicle.

What's the issue?
>>
>>31695426
Little too much ass for the yoga pants, my friend.
>>
>>31688706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_mevqCpnAM
perfect example of a gun owner who's fine with being trod on
>>
>>31690941
I'm from Southern WI and we are infected by these people too. You poor bastard. Like >>31691020 said, I think its a Midwest thing.
>>
>>31699995
Its just kind of a shitty, trashy thing to do.

Also if you do it in a subdivision or near a house there's a chance it could ricochet, its a small chance but its possible.
>>
>>31700088
Ok, yeah, I agree its kind of trashy, vandalism, etc. Was wondering if "sub-sonic" was specified for a reason. Ricochets back into the car or whatever.
>>
>>31695426

I don't need to say this but I'm gonna say it anyway: Disregard the /k/ommandos trying to talk down your woman, you done good brother.
>>
>>31690941
>fuck ohio
dont be a mean
>>
>>31700137
Mainly because subsonic .22 makes an already quiet round even more quiet.
You know, as quiet as an unsuppressed gunshot can be.

It was explained to me like this
>"We gun do it so the cops don't get called on uz."
>>
File: 1419473477129-3.png (157KB, 265x285px) Image search: [Google]
1419473477129-3.png
157KB, 265x285px
>>31695426
Your wife look like she can squat more than you.

>Any claims to the opposite are complete lies.
>>
>>31697791
WANT
>>
>>31697791
Fudds are literally the gun version of casuals.

As long as it looks scary, it is scary.
>>
>>31703218
AWs are bonerfuel.jpg
>>
>>31700049

This shit is so cringeworthy. The channel is called "LifeOfAGay" so go figure.
>>
>>31696832

Yes...nice.
>>
>>31689928
N..NOT
>>
>>31703648
uh, b-BE
>>
File: 800px-Zastava_Master_FLG_K.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Zastava_Master_FLG_K.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
>>31694474
lol he needs to get tossed the fuck out then. I used to live in Cumberland county. In Onslow county the sheriff pushes out pistol permits super fast. I was a mechanic in the marines and our sgt actually thought veterans and civilians didnt rate owning firearms and if he saw someone open carrying in j-ville, NC he would come up behind them and try his hardest to actually disarm the person. He got arrested for it and busted down to corporal after he got jumped by some other marines in walmart for pushing one guy to the ground and trying to take his glock
>>
>>31690941
You forgot
>12. Muh dogman
>>
File: cum.png (61KB, 161x149px) Image search: [Google]
cum.png
61KB, 161x149px
>>31703718
oh my fuck that is cute
>>
>>31703718
It's funny how both of them are people with positions of very moderate power and seem to statist bootlickers.
>>
>>31696145
They think themself seperate shepards of the populace. A bit of disdain and patriarchal bullshit.

It's the dark side of MUH SHEEPDOG MENTALITY.
>>
>>31703718
That's fucking terrifying...
>>
>>31703984
Why does this stupid frumpy camwhore turn me on so much?
>>
>>31704693
Lana? I have that problem too, other than the weeb shit I have no idea why I love her so much.
>>
>>31704712
She has no tits, is slightly chubbier than she should be, and has a manjaw, but all I want to do is get her drunk at a con and rape her.
>>
>>31704737
But then you'd have to go to New york.
>>
>>31704812
>implying I can fucking afford going to New York.
>>
>>31695459
patrollingthemojave.tiff
>>
>>31704812
>implying I don't go to the big city to fuck and then retreat back to the wilderness.
>>
>>31690941
Muskegon here it's fine here bros.
You forgot
>muh niggers
>>
>>31696919
That... is actually pretty fucking beautiful, considering it was already bubba-fucked to begin with. I thoroughly have a hard on for wooden stocks and iron sights, but strangely enough I find myself approving of that gorgeous job. It's an American-made one anyways. Those don't really have as much appeal as English, Indian, Australian, or Canadian ones, I find. Who were they supplied to; were they sold to England perhaps to help with the war effort? I doubt the Americans used them, since it wasn't in .30-06.

>>31698254
6'5 and 210lb actually sounds rather thin. Tall, yes, but thin. Not much muscle or fat in particular, but just... thin.
>>
>>31690941
Not just northern Michigan. I live relatively close to Ypsi, and we get a lot of Ypsitucky residents haunting the stores.
>>
>>31688706
I'm a FUDD. I own all kinds of shotguns and bolt action rifles. I even have a few 10/22s. However there is no rason for the average citizen to own military grade semi auto weapons. These are made for killing humans. DO you think you;re going to fight in some revolution against the United States of America? Silly children
>>
>>31707438
You're not a fudd if you dont own a 30ot6
And haven't been caught butt fucking an elk.
>>
>>31692968
Didn't hear Elmer, just heard Gooby...

Hyuk
>>
File: 1448770789708.gif (29KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1448770789708.gif
29KB, 120x120px
>>31707438
Shit b8
Try harder next time.
>>
>>31690231
It's a meme you dip. It's a halfway between AR-15 and inbreds calling them M16's
>>
>>31694367
Back then, the Fudds used Pfleugers.

>Mfw I use an old Pfleuger and love it
>Mfw I must be a GrandFudder (at 45)
>Mfw I have no face
>>
>>31694669
Definitely gander next to twelve oaks. I'm glad at least one /k/ommandos works there.
>>
>>31690941
Mecosta county here. This.
>>
>>31690941
A new Traverse anon here. Went to Gander Mountain the other day, and this shit was front and center. Half the guns had it on them. I see a lot of people wear this around, but they're the people who are going to get Trump into office, so it's OK.
>>
File: 1473099733900.jpg (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1473099733900.jpg
40KB, 625x626px
>>31707438
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>31707438
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 125x125px
>>31707438
Wow
>>
>>31707438
W E W
>>
>>31696528
>It's not like Obama didn't try though
What actual things did he attempt?
>>
>>31711058
trying to push guncontrol right after sandy hook, literal crocodile tears on national TV
also http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-blasts-senate-failed-votes-gun-control/story?id=40017828
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.