[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special Warfare Operator Senior Chief Chris Kyle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: chris kyle without beard.jpg (214KB, 958x540px) Image search: [Google]
chris kyle without beard.jpg
214KB, 958x540px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2P1L_7uHrY

What do you think of him?
>>
>>31660917
I still think he was shitfaced and actually thought he beat up Jesse Ventura.
>>
My opinion of what it takes to be a SEAL plummeted after I read his autobiography
>>
File: 1434167855765.gif (842KB, 228x171px) Image search: [Google]
1434167855765.gif
842KB, 228x171px
>>31660917
He's a liar, was identified as such, and started coming under flack before his death. He didn't fight Jesse Ventura, he didn't kill a bunch of looters after Katrina, and he was an attention whoring horses ass.
>>
>>31660917
Was a super hero, a true war hero who didn't do anything wrong?

No.

Did he serve his country?

Sure.

Lets just be bygones be bygones and not speak ill of the dead.>>31660917
>>
>>31661042
Pretty much that. Was definitely something of a war hero, but brain broke from PTSD and attention whoring so who knows what was actually true outside of his (corrected) Medal citations.

He seems to have gotten his head on straight and stopped spouting bullshit and was doing good work to help other veterans with issues by the end, but that's what got him murdered. All in all, it's a tale without a clear moral or any real point, welcome to life.
>>
>>31660917
He was a good man. He was a better man than 99% of /k/.
>>
>>31661088
*Tips Fedora*
>>
>>31661042
Bingo. Perfect hero for all those guys who woulda fought the terrrrists in Irack but the army wouldnt take em for Delta because of their narrow urethra

>>31660948
though this might also be true
>>
>>31661141
he wasn't. even in his bogus fever dream fantasies he was a douchebag who murdered people for fun

how can you believe anything he says when half of it is proven lies
>>
>>31660948

What about the rest of his lies? He lied about killing American citizens.
>>
>>31661141
That's true, but he was also a liar, can't understand why he made shit up instead of relying on his prodigious accomplishments, but that's what he did.

Anyway, watching this JRE thing live, Jesse Ventura still claims to have been "in the teams" and other wording to make it seem like he didn't dodge anything smelling of combat in Vietnam by staying out of actual SEAL teams. Others in UDT detachments volunteered for the SEAL teams after they took massive casualties, he didn't. So while he can make a mostly legitimate claim to being a "SEAL" as he graduated BUD\S he really needs to shut the fuck up about anything military related.
>>
>>31661250
Blacks aren't like everyone else. Doesn't count.

Every veteran would gladly take up arms against The Problem.
>>
>>31661256

t. neverserved
>>
File: CIMG0332.jpg (925KB, 2160x1620px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0332.jpg
925KB, 2160x1620px
>>31660917
Sounds about right
>>
>>31661252
This is the thing that really gets me
He was a fucking Navy SEAL
He was living the dream of millions of teenagers and shit, doing badass stuff nobody else ever will
Why the fuck did he continually lie then and make shit up? You're a SEAL, you're hard-as-fuck, you don't need to bullshit to seem accomplished
>>
>>31661291
He was surrounded by other SEALs and felt the need to one up the guys he was surrounded by.
>>
File: CIMG0336.jpg (886KB, 2160x1620px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0336.jpg
886KB, 2160x1620px
>>31661282
Also pretty sure this guy is dead by now
>>
>>31661291
And not just a SEAL as in graduated BUD\S, motherfucker is a legitimate war hero, he has combat medals with citations but he even claimed more medals than he earned.
https://www.navytimes.com/story/military/2016/07/08/chris-kyle-dd-214-silver-star-bronze-star-navy/86465044/

Some mixture of PTSD and trying to get them book\ movie deal dollars is the best I can figure.
>>
>>31661250
Is there a list beyond shooting looters and punching Ventura?

I figure that shooting looters was just him boasting and trying to make himself seem more awesome. Like how Trump followed up his story of striking out with self-aggrandizing claims of how easily he can get women.
>>
>>31661291
>Why the fuck did he continually lie then and make shit up?
There's a reason that SEALs have a less than stellar rep in the SOF community.
>>
>>31661435
>Is there a list beyond shooting looters and punching Ventura?

I'm curious, why do you need more? I mean, those two lies are monumental piles of bullshit. I feel like it's more than enough to verify that he's a total bullshit artist.

If you're not convinced however, he also fabricated types and numbers of awards he received in his book. The Navy openly approached him, asking that he correct the record TM.
>>
>>31661252
>Jesse Ventura still claims to have been "in the teams"

Except Jesse Ventura was in UDT?

Do you know who Don Shipley is? They guy literally hunts down people who falsey claim to be SEALs and he confirms that Ventura was infact in UDT and served in the teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeO1DUtnKsE
>>
>>31661542
Mainly to see if there's a pattern of him telling lies involving well enough known figures that they can be easily refuted.

If there isn't one, I'll stick with him and his buddies getting shitfaced, beating up a guy in the bar, and somehow convincing themselves it was Ventura. Because it's just that blatantly obvious.
>>
>>31661766
>I'll stick with him and his buddies getting shitfaced, beating up a guy in the bar, and somehow convincing themselves it was Ventura
Why make up additional shit when he tells lies otherwise? OCCAM'S RAZOR
>>
>>31661621
I'm entirely aware, I also know that Ventura will always use vague terms to obfuscate the fact that he was UDT and actively fought to stay out of the SEAL teams as UDT were tasked with training and hydrological surveys as opposed to combat. Like I said, other UDT men backfilled the SEALs, he did everything he could to avoid it and now tries to claim credibility for asinine opinions about military\ combat matters through an attachment to the SEALS.

If he were just some dude at a bar, sure he's a SEAL, cool. If he's a crackpot politician who constantly says stupid shit, he's a UDT man who spent his time in Vietnam hiding in the gym or at the beach as his autobiography will attest.
>>
>>31661766
Besides superdome, he claimed to have shot 2 men in self-defense at a gas station and the DoD covered it up for him so the Sheriff didn't take up any of his time. Pretty much everything in his book including his medal count is embellished and he was approached by the DoD to correct it until it took off and was good for PR.

Dude just lied about shit man, do you think he got on top of a different stadium during a different flood and shot 30 looters? Or did he just get drunk with a slip 'n slide and an airsoft gun and think he did?
>>
File: 132143243242.jpg (14KB, 261x199px) Image search: [Google]
132143243242.jpg
14KB, 261x199px
>>31661766
>I'll stick with him and his buddies getting shitfaced, beating up a guy in the bar, and somehow convincing themselves it was Ventura

>>31661865
>do you think he got on top of a different stadium during a different flood and shot 30 looters? Or did he just get drunk with a slip 'n slide and an airsoft gun and think he did?
>>
>>31660917
>"Are you a sheepdog, sheep, or wolf?"
>"I need to protect helpless Americans by going to fight a pointless war that in no way helped the security of the country"
>Neglected wife and family by taking more pointless tours of duty

Another redneck that thought serving in the military is actually protecting the people.
>>
>>31661907
None of what you said has anything to do with why Chris Kyle was a faggot.
>>
File: 6 Beers.gif (36KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
6 Beers.gif
36KB, 314x314px
>>31661865
>Besides superdome, he claimed to have shot 2 men in self-defense at a gas station and the DoD covered it up for him so the Sheriff didn't take up any of his time.
I mean these are at least things people can hear and say "well they just won't admit it publicly" or what not.

Beating up Jesse Ventura is not in that league. Its an easily disprovable claim, because it's Jesse Fucking Ventura. He's not some nobody who people don't keep traffic.

The story reeks of being a drunk escapade that the alcohol convinced them was more awesome than it was. Like when you bring home a 10/10 from the bar, but she's actually Ron Jeremy.
>>
>>31661930
those are quotes and what was depicted in the movie
>>
>>31662277
>I mean these are at least things people can hear and say "well they just won't admit it publicly" or what not.

Sure, dumbasses may think that.

>Beating up Jesse Ventura is not in that league. Its an easily disprovable claim, because it's Jesse Fucking Ventura. He's not some nobody who people don't keep traffic.

He only implied really hard it was Ventura in the book, he thought he could get away with that before lolawsuit

>The story reeks of being a drunk escapade that the alcohol convinced them was more awesome than it was. Like when you bring home a 10/10 from the bar, but she's actually Ron Jeremy.

the story reeks of bullshit, because it never happened like many things he claims happened, why are you latched on to him actually believing shit, he may have believed all of it between PTSD, booze, and meds dude may have been all the way insane when writing the book. Him believing it doesn't make it any less bullshit, it just makes him insane.
>>
>>31660948
bragging about hitting a senior citizen who is a vet

that's just shameful
>>
>>31661282
>>31661325
who is the guy in the hat also whats up with the teath and is that a girl in the uniform or a man
>>
>>31661930
>>31662301

Seeing oneself as a savior and protector of all the presumably "helpless" civilians is off the charts faggotry.
>>
>>31662464
Don't cut yourself on that edge, mate. Despite what you may think, there are people out there who truly are helpless.
>>
>>31661291
When you're a SEAL, you're still just a person. You have all the faults that people have. Seals lie, cheat, steal and so many other bad things. What you are is someone in good shape that is comfortable in water, who has gone on to some soecialized training. Lets not make these guys into mythical ninjas. Thats the kind of shit that puts abnormal pressure on guys like Chris Kyle To make shit up to live up to the larger than life image these people have right now. A lot of snipers dont even consider what he was doing as a true sniper mission more a designated marksman mission. Becasue he was not there to take out specific targets. I get why when a guy from rural texas was put into an environment that he was not familiar with he was manipilulated to embelsish hsi stories. He was truly out of his element and was not prepared to become a media darling. That being said, who knows what anyone would do if they became instantly rich and famous. Cut the guy some slack and let him RIP.
>>
>>31661260
says the pog
>>
>>31663477
>When you're a SEAL, you're still just a person.
Isn't that the truth. Link related. SEAL's give off the bro vibe for the sof community.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/05/navy-seal-shoots-himself-while-showing-gun-to-woman-met-in-bar.html
>>
>>31662702
That wasn't even edgy..
>>
>>31663944
They're like the Marines Corps are to the rest of the military.

Overhyped and constantly letting it go to their heads.
>>
>>31664067
Can confirm, a Marine with over 200 confirmed sodomies
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.