[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plan a Heist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: heat.jpg (91KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
heat.jpg
91KB, 500x301px
For some reason you've managed to join The Pink Panthers. They assign you to plan and complete a smash-and-grab heist.(No sneaky shit, go in loud) They provide you with 3 partners and funding to cover the cost of equipment, weapons, vehicles etc.

What weapons does your crew use and why?
Is it a bank/jewellery store/mansion/musuem heist?

Post a full heist plan of a real world location if youre not a fuccboi (Not NSA I promise :) )
>>
>>31659287
This looks like fun, and i have no regard for my own personal safety in terms of getting v& so ill work on this a bit

How much asset do we have to get minimum?
>>
>>31659287
Heists are a thing of the past. if you want to succeed you need to hit a small target very quietly and split up ASAP. The people that robbed Kim Kardashian had the right idea, she was poorly guarded and they made their getaways on bicycles.
>>
>>31659287
Replicate what people been doing on south america:
>find small town, blow up ATMs with dinamite
>discover route to a armored money transport truck, ram semi truck head on, dinamite doors
It works here cause they found a way to wash the paint off the money somehow, in my state whe hear 2-3 blown banks a week
>>
>>31659332

Towards the millions, so basically an indefinite amount. As long as there is a large amount of profit. So dont spend $1 mil to rob a small wells fargo in bumfuck nowhere.

>>31659346

Nah bro, The pink panthers are still running and executing movie style heists. Multiple members have escaped jail. Heists are still very viable.
>>
Pink Panthers don't do armed robberies. Look at their typical MO.
>>
>>31659420

Ok, who cares? Not the point of the thread.
>>
>>31659388
How many would you trucks and atms would you hit? And how would you deal with truck guards?
>>
>>31659552
>ram truck, it flips over
>surrender guards or simply kill them
>blow up money compartment
>escape trough dirt roads, changing cars couple of times, torching old ones

A guy nicknamed Papagaio did this on a weekly basis on 2010-ish, but he got arrested eventually.
>>
File: Winchester.jpg (1MB, 1472x973px) Image search: [Google]
Winchester.jpg
1MB, 1472x973px
Rob a precious metal trader
>pic related
>smash and grab
>get out before cops show up, maybe 2 min
>drive away, shooting any cop cars that are following
>switch cars at blue point
>drive all casual like

The initial car is stolen. The second car is legitimately owned. Weapons are FALs and a .50 for cop cars and helicopters.

Ive never been in that store, nor have i been in Winchester, nor do i plan to.
>>
>>31659774
Precious metals are heavy as fuck and you will need a fence, much easier to rob cash.
>>
>>31659287
Hit an ATM loading crew.
>Case location that gets withdrawals often so needs to be loaded up often and in large capacities
>Before ATM load up time, conceal yourself in the area wearing IIIa vests, operating 7.62 krinkovs with whatever toughest ammo you can find
>Attack the crew, steal the cash
>Escape

Pay is 10k-200k depending on your luck and ATM's area, either way should cover the price of krinkovs, car and body armor.

But it is not a way to get rich, best way to feel like you've robbed a bank is to do cybercrimes.
>
>>
I would rob straight from the police, as in their evidence room. Create a distraction like a terrorist attack (car bombs and some fires) Shouldnt be hard to divert most of their resources if its small enough of a police station.

Once the station is empty enough the crew will pump the building with tear gas. Would then just need to walk in with gas masks, silenced MP5's, and police uniforms. Gas and uniforms should disorient them enough to get in quick. Raid the evidence room with a focus on drugs. Should be out of there fast since just a few keys or pounds can create a lot of profit.

Escape shouldnt be hard. Would drive to a pre determined location to change clothes and split up in low profile vehicles. Each member would leave the drugs in places that can be accessed later on incase they get stopped.
>>
>>31660072
Thats actually not a bad idea. The biggest issue I see is that you'd need to somehow know when the police have managed to confiscate a large drug shipment so steal and also you'd need to somehow know where the evidence room is and how to get in.
>>
MG42 and G18C. 3 molotovs. 1 ammo bag to supply my mates. No armor cuz I'm running anarchist frenzy. Museum heist (Smithsonian). Simple van to get there, helicopter for getaway.
>>
>>31659287
Deliberately plan something shitty, inform law enforcement
Criminals are degenerates
>>
>>31659995
Former armored car guy here.

You're doing it wrong.

Best way to do it is to force the ATM to go down. Armored cars get called in to take care of small stuff like bill jams.

You're over gearing yourself heavily. These guys wear soft armor and generally carry Rugers, glocks and M&Ps in 9, .40 and .45
Some branches have shotguns in the truck, but generally they stopped doing that.

You're actually better off waiting for the shuttle that goes from one company to another. Garda, Brinks, Loomis and Dunbar all have a shuttle that transfers money between eachother. They can have upwards of 20 million in them. They usually only have 2 guys. They're early morning too.

My plan is to scout the most remote branch in an area. Wait around and see when the average time is that one of these shuttles shows up. Find out which route it takes in. On the day of the move, you casually block off one of the routes. a delivery truck will suffice for that.

Then as the shuttle comes in with its load, you force it to stop. Best done by breaking something on it. The trucks are insanely shitty. Notorious for breaking. After you stop the truck, one of the guys will get out to look. You jump him.

Alternatively you can toss a home made smoke bomb under the truck that simulates exhaust. On a lot of them there's so many rust holes that it will get inside. They'll get out then, jump them. If the doors are locked, the driver will have the keys. Load up the cash in an unmarked van. My branch had 0 dyepacks in their cash. The major city branches will have them, generally. The ones in the podunk areas generally do not.
>>
>>31660138
Muh payday 2 nigga. You doin one down?
>>
>>31660072
It'll cost you less money and will be less dangerous to just produce the drugs.

You can't create a situation that's bad enough to tie up all police combat resources without other local LEOs getting in on the fun. Once a combined task force of PD, SD and FBI figures out that car bomb and some fire does not require one to have 50 units+SWAT team around the crime scene, they'll come back just in time for a call of "11-99 10-19 under attack, help!" to go through and then you have the aforementioned task force ruining your day specifically. I mean, they didn't put on all that tacticool gear and got in their MRAPs just to quietly go back home, right?
>>
>>31660159
>You're over gearing yourself heavily.
Krinkovs shouldn't be too expensive to acquire, about as much as any long arm you'd realistically want to take into such situation, plus they're rather compact and rugged. If the firefight happens against the armored car guys or cops arrive, you'd want the firepower of yours to be superior.
>>
>>31660159
They really just give the truck driver the keys?
>>
Someone in a town near me ram raided a bank, in the middle of a town, in broad daylight, in a fucking Nissan Micra and he got away with it.

IMO it just takes the bollocks to do it, Heists don't really happen these days and most police forces (especially in the UK) have no idea how to deal with it. Just don't be a retard and you'll get away with it.

There was a jewel heist a few years ago in London, a bunch of guys literally cut a hole in the wall of Hatton Gardens and cleaned it out. They only got caught i think because they missed a camera.

Also the Micra guy i mentioned was arrested because he pushed his luck and tried it again
>>
>>31660165

Might apply to bigger police forces in suburban/city areas but not to a small town with a population of less than 6,000 people. Just to get a SWAT team on location they would have to call them in from another juristiction. A terrorist attack in redneck territory? Every cop there is going show up because shooting a muslim terrorist is their fantasy lol.
>>
>>31660116
You would be suprised how much police like to brag about their drug busts to local news. So it wouldnt be hard to know when police are stocked on drugs. And since its a smaller station buidling security should be low. Just locked doors and lockers. Would just need to bring some thermite incase of better security.
>>
>>31659819
Wrong on both counts. Cash is serialized, and heavier than gold per value. An ounce of gold costs like $1500 or so. Melt it into bullions and it's much harder to trace
>>
I think the biggest considerations for a "loud" heist is volume of fire. definitely would hit an armored truck, but plan for SWAT and FBI tactical teams. I would try and find pistol-caliber carbines with high capacity magazines, MP5's, uzis, AR15 conversions, ect ect, for large volume of fire with minimal overpenetration concern. That way you can magdump into the squad cars to keep the police suppressed (if they do show up), but you minimize the casualties and lethality of your raid, so you aren't absolutely reviled by everyone for killing 20 cops. You might tag a couple in the face, but that would be the risk you'd be taking.
>>
>>31660578
>Armed robbery and attempted murder of police is fine, but actually killing them is too far
>>
>>31660578
If it gets to the point that youre magdumping into cop cars then youve already failed. You could overtake the guars without firing a shot. Most of them wouldnt trade their lives for insured money. Just be coordinated with your team and you could clear the truck out in less than 5 mins.
>>
>>31660211
ARs are cheaper

You're way over thinking this shit. Armored car guys are by and large, pussies. They don't want to die for someone else's money.

The trucks are horrible wrecks and you could just break the truck with debris in order to get it to stop.
>>31660344

Drivers have the keys, yes.

Driver is also the guy that lets the messenger in the truck. Half the time that system is broken.
>>
Pretty much what they do in the movie Hell or High water. But not as often and take long long breaks in between jobs.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.