[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ Movie Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why havent you watched The Siege of Jadotville yet? Its a war movie on netflix.

>irish 'peace keepers' in Africa
>vs french mercs
>FALs, enfields, stens, and water cooled MGs
>booty short fatigues

also /k/ movie thread
>>
>Didnt keep some ammo boxes near their firing positions
>Didnt send a small group to sally forth and attack the enemy while they were fighting reinforcements at the bridge

My butthurt was extreme.
>>
>13,000 rounds and everyone at full auto
>only one sniper, three guys with a Vickers and one mortar team
>all their ammo are in one location until the very last minute
>the frog mercs use human waves instead of just using air support plus mortars
>the frog mercs don't have snipers
>>
>>31655902
It's
>muh ebil white colonialist
propaganda. Does look neeat from a technical standpoint though.
>>
>>31656130

Actually the one sniper and mortar is correct for organization of the era.
They would have had 4 vickers though.
>>
>>31656130
I only recall one scene where the officer was firing at full auto, fals were on semi the rest of the time. The subbies were auto/bursting though.
>>
>>31656136
Maybe so but we all know that Africa was better while we controlled it. Look at the declines in SA, Zimbabwe, etc after the coons took over.
>>
>dropping your scoped rifle for a MG for a long distance shot
What the actual fuck
>>
>>31656327
Every. Fucking. Thread.
>>
>>31656301
>white people keep majority blacks from having same opportunities as they do for education and financial advancement, let alone government participation
>are somehow surprised that the country declined, especially after all the people who were butthurt about no longer being in charge took their money and left
It's like effects have causes that have nothing to do with "hurr durr, those darkies ruined everything we built with their labor and resources by demanding to be treated equal", cause muh genetic inferiority.
>>
Triggered me every time they ceased fire as the mercs fell back.........Gun the cunts down
>>
>>31657152
Yep, just let the black run things, that would turn out real well.
>>
File: 1474470463579.jpg (191KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1474470463579.jpg
191KB, 576x432px
As an Irish man it was obligatory that I watch it. It was a decent movie though I have no idea how accurate it is.
I like how they said the Irish were proud that they were never the aggressor

As if we ever had the fucking opportunity like

Also as always the government fucked the people over royally
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.