[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/astle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Why dont you have a fortified compound /k/?
>>
because im not autistic enough that the fbi gives up figuring well die off from inbreeding anyway like these crazy redneck.
>>
>>31654698
We tried some time ago, fell through
>>
>>31654698
Because I'm not insane?
>>
I'm a renter, but I always install deadbolts when I move into a new place.
>>
>>31654698
compounds are targets that why, unless you live way the fuck off or have enough people to defend it you will never be able to keep it.(in SHTF). and getting most people to the range is hard enough try convincing them to train and spend money on a fort they will never need. Also Waco.

you are better off having a plan of subsistence living by buying remote land and slowly building up everything over the years. Crops are more useful than locked door in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>not having a tunnel network instead

someone post the moleman
>>
>>31654698
>Waco2
>>
If I had my own land, I'd probably make some small fortifications that don't look like fortifications, like a retaining wall of railway sleepers in moderately tall grass to prevent vehicles, but have them staggered, so you could pass through the line of sleepers on a dirt bike if you knew where they were.
>>
>>31654698
most of /k is poor as shit
>>
File: oh.png (34KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
34KB, 493x276px
>>31654698
if i owned a house, i'd dedicate half of my day to fill sandbags, make bolt door fortifications, fortified concrete walls, fortified iron windows with a 1-way mirror

searchlights on my backyard, frontyard, and a fucking watch tower, IR cameras too.

but damn
i wish i had the money
>>
>>31657545
I fucking know the feel. I'm renting a trailer and I'm not allowed to modify in any way

See
>>31657510
>>
I like having sex from time to time
>>
I was about to start a SHTF thread in light of recent events in Russia and such, but this is pretty close.

How serious do you think the likelihood of a happening is, now that Russia's getting pissed? What are you doing about it?

Anyone know of a good infographic for prepping? Something with a list of gear you should have for each span of time--24 hours, 3 days, 1 month, 3 months, indefinite? If there isn't a good one I might make one
>>
>>31654739
I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A
>>
File: k goes unnaground.jpg (4MB, 3488x5380px) Image search: [Google]
k goes unnaground.jpg
4MB, 3488x5380px
>>31654698
>Building a fortified compound that reaches up toward the sun
That's dirty sky-seer talk! True /k/ommandoes aspire to join the Unnaground for all their fortified compound needs!
>>
>>31657510
>poor as shit
>has guns

Good try kiddo
>>
>>31656306
Hey, you don't have to be crazy to do it. I've always wanted to build myself a badass fortified base, not because I think I need one, but just because it'd be cool. (Same reason I own scary black rifles, come to think of it.)
>>
>>31657573
> now that Russia's getting pissed
Defending your allies is not being pissed. Russia's hardly pissed at all, it's our government that's pissed our allies are moving towards Russia protection instead of American jewelry.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.