[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/ I was wondering where is the most lethal spot for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: M9-pistolet.jpg (111KB, 1173x786px) Image search: [Google]
M9-pistolet.jpg
111KB, 1173x786px
Hello /k/
I was wondering where is the most lethal spot for a human to get shot at with a 9mm gun?
I heard that if you shoot someone bettwen their eyes they will die instantly is that true?
I'm a little curious since i always dreamed of beeing in a war for some strange reason..
>>
>>31654499
>hitting precisely with a handgun in a combat situation
The neck works well for executions.
But for rifles, in line with the eyes is good. Just pick up any anatomy book really.
>>
A shot between the eyes might miss anything vital.
A shot to the dick will kill even their will to live
>>
File: 1476294322573.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476294322573.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>31655358
Only women would aim for the dick. Are you a fucking girlie?!
>>
>>31654499
>9 mm

Nowhere.
>>
File: 1475911873193.jpg (34KB, 229x342px) Image search: [Google]
1475911873193.jpg
34KB, 229x342px
>>31655384

>a google wants to enrich you
>you punish him rightly

niggers don't deserve the privilege to reproduce
>>
>>31654499

in perfect conditions, it's the brain. If it hit's the brain expect the person in question to die.

in realistic conditions where you're going to be stressed out, panicking, and probably being rushed aim for center mass (chest and abdomen area) as that is the biggest target and spam until the slide locks back or the person in question stops moving. Most vital organs are located in the chest anyways so there's a good chance that without medical treatment chest shots will be lethal
>>
>>31654499

Heart and brain stem.

Now git out.
>>
File: brainstem11.jpg (80KB, 357x414px) Image search: [Google]
brainstem11.jpg
80KB, 357x414px
the brainstem (midbrain, pons, and medula oblongata) or upper spine will be an instant kill.
>>
>>31656351
>not accounting for sheboons
>not going for center of mass to eliminate his ability to take welfare money entirely
Dickshots are for women.
>>
>>31656389
>Brain shot

Not always a kill. My mother works in an ER and she once had a girl come in who'd shot herself in both temples. She lived, but now she's blind.

Get an exit bag if you want to kill yourself OP. Much less chancy.
>>
>>31657872
True, that's why you gotta go brainstem and not just any portion of the brain. I can't find it now but there's a 911 call of a guy who tried to sudoku with a pistol to the temple - he called 911 himself afterwards because it didn't kill him or even knock him unconscious.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.