[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Case for Higher Capacity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Alex2.png (753KB, 791x786px) Image search: [Google]
Alex2.png
753KB, 791x786px
Is there any need to buy a higher capacity pistol? I've been eyeing the FNS9 a bit trying to imagine the holster set up, belt set up, and types of clothing I'd have to wear and it seems like a never ending tunnel of buying shit that might or might not conceal a firearm.

I have a p238 sitting in my pocket right now, I don't even own a holster for it. I get dressed for the day, stick it in my right pocket, pull my t-shirt over the handle and I don't think about it again. I imagine if someone saw the handle then they'd just think it was a cool cellphone case. If there's a home invader then I would use my AR-15, no pistol necessary. If SHTF then I'd just use my AR-15 as my primary firearm.

Is there truly a case for higher capacity or am I missing something?
>>
>>31650516
More bullets is usually better when you might need to shoot someone. If you can conceal it, then why not. There's a reason revolvers aren't the go-to for ccing anymore.

Of course carrying a 30 round pistol mag is silly.
>>
>>31650548
>Of course carrying a 30 round pistol mag is silly.
pleb.
>>
>>31650548
>Of course carrying a 30 round pistol mag is silly.
It's completely doable with a PMR-30... but each bullet is only .22mag.
>>
>>31650516
>I have a p238 sitting in my pocket right now, I don't even own a holster for it. I get dressed for the day, stick it in my right pocket, pull my t-shirt over the handle

How fucking tiny are your pockets? That's not how pocket carry is supposed to work, get bigger pockets (and preferably a pocket holster) or get a fucking IWB holster before you lose your pistol. Seriously what fucking pants are you wearing?
>>
>>31650576
I wear skinny jeans most of the time.
[spoiler]I'm a girl btw[/spoiler]
>>
>>31650628
Unfuck yourself, grow a dick, buy some pants that fit and learn to weld.

But seriously, get a holster, going around with a pistol hanging out of your pocket is dumb,
>>
A lot of gun owners are obsessed with the concept of perfection. I got a 5 shot revolver wouldn't mind carrying it around better than nothing. Gotta be on high alert all the time and have 3598479837129 bullets is just part of the perfection obsession people have. Would I carry my 5 shot if I thought there was a significant threat? Maybe I'd carry something with bigger capacity. You can own as many guns as you want, I got other ones I got them for different purposes. In the end it's just people buying 9mm because 9mm is cheap because people buy 9mm. They'll try to justify spending more on some super special hollow points then when question on it they'll show photos of people who use +p fmj's and claim 9mm is perfect even though they're using it differently but still expect the same results. There's a lot of circle jerking people don't like thinking what they do isn't the best way to do something only one right way everything else is obsolete.
tl;dr do what you want
>>
File: shimatrap2.jpg (81KB, 708x676px) Image search: [Google]
shimatrap2.jpg
81KB, 708x676px
>>31650628
>girl
Suuure...
Get a pocket holster or an OWB that you can hide, and carry a spare 7-shot clipazine in your other pocket. If you want more firepower carry a doublestack 9mm compact with a manual safety in your purse, but don't ditch the P238, as you will need an on-body backup if you are carrying off-body.
>>
File: makoto tomboy boxers.jpg (253KB, 886x1299px) Image search: [Google]
makoto tomboy boxers.jpg
253KB, 886x1299px
>>31650628

Pics pls
>>
>>31650516
>higher capacity pistol
How high are we talking?
8 rounds over 6? Yes.
12 rounds over 8? Yes.
15 rounds over 12? Probably.
15+ over 15? Maybe.

If you ever get in the unfortunate situation where you have to shoot someone, you have to consider the fact that you will be pumped with adrenaline and that you will probably miss lots of shots.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.