[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ Arms a Militia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 'SurpWarehouse.jpg (11KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
'SurpWarehouse.jpg
11KB, 274x184px
Alright /k/. Civil War/Insurrection/Foreign invasion has happened, and your country is deep in the shit. Luckily, you have been contacted by an external power willing to supply you with $55,000 dollars worth of gear to outfit a group no smaller than thirty members. How would you do it?
>>
Bolt action surplus rifle, a bandoleer of ammo and a canteen on either a pistol belt or a shoulder strap. For 55K I bet I could outfit a division's worth of fighters this way. They fight as guerrilla snipers-don't engage unless they can get in, take a successful shot and get away, and stash their equipment for later. Bleed the enemy dry with casualties.
>>
AKs and some random old soviet/chinese vest for the magazines. Done.
>>
>>31642738
Do you seriously expect untrained civilians to be good enough shots to warrant a bolt action rifle over an AK?
>>
File: 1460663902727.jpg (89KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460663902727.jpg
89KB, 540x720px
>>31642691
Basic AA and HMGs for technicals, I feel the Dshk could handle that. SKS and AK for standard usage. Train in the art of long range and minimal fire for general conservation of life and supply and to play a far more defensive fight. Issue either a LMG, explosive, or AT rifle on a squad level. Use old chink shit for cost effectiveness. Make ISIS sandcrawlers for our armored forces. Feed them all hardtack and tell them to hunt with a .22 for small game issued to a qualified shooter on a squad level.

Hopefully all of this is enough for enough enemy equipment to be recovered to keep the fight expanding and evolving. Hopefully by going full ISIS I can capture enough stuff and make my own that I can at least hold a slowly growing line with several secure strongholds.
>>
>>31642754
NRA high power is shot out to 600 with open sights. A Fudd should be able to make 200-400 yard shots via open sights, 1, maybe 2 shots and E&E. Why not? Ammo resupply is likely to be difficult, so I'd rather not have people wasting it with giggle switches. And without team training, forget trying stuff like room clearing, bounding overwatch, Aussie peels, etc.

Though hunting rifles with scopes would likely be better, if they could be zeroed and people trained not to mess with them and instead use holdoffs to hit targets at longer range/lead moving ones. But a total gun newb would be best served by keeping their shots on close targets who are stationary.

Plus dry fire drills with dummy rounds is easier with a bolt action, which is how a lot of people with no previous firearms experience are going to get their training.

>Do you seriously expect

Why do people only use that phrase when they think the person they are talking to is an idiot? Where is my flaw? It's not like the D.C. Snipers didn't shut down southern Maryland/D.C/northern Virginia for 2 weeks. They could have done that with any hunting rifle or surp bolt action.
>>
>>31642819
>.22 issued on the squad level for hunting

I like this idea. It seems to be something that would be hugely beneficial, easy to implement, and cheap as ffuck to make happen.
>>
>>31642691
>Civil War/Insurrection/Foreign invasion has happened, and your country is deep in the shit. Luckily, you have been contacted by an external power willing to supply you
>Civil War/Insurrection/Foreign invasion
> you have been contacted by an external power willing to supply you
>>31642738
>>31642744
>>31642754
>>31642819
>>31642889
>>31642896
Congrats, you have conspired to overthrow the US federal government. Enjoy that V& ride and 20 years in pound me in the as prison.
>>
>>31642994
This meme needs to die with the ATF dog shooting and the boating accident bullshit.
>>
>>31643035
The OP and posts do in fact meet the requirements of a conspiracy charge. Don't give a fuck in you believe me but it be like that.
>>
File: 1474174922209.gif (3MB, 257x212px) Image search: [Google]
1474174922209.gif
3MB, 257x212px
>>31642994
>Current year
Threatening me with treason. The fuck do you think this is? And replying that shit to people that just commented on other people's works. Fucking no life tier bullshit.
>>
>>31642994
OP never said anything about the US government, faggot. Back to the glory hole, bitch. Time to suck more cocks.
>>
File: k as fuck.jpg (145KB, 1275x743px) Image search: [Google]
k as fuck.jpg
145KB, 1275x743px
>>31643155
Look dubs guy. I don't write the laws I just deal with the aftermath. This is how innocent people find themselves caught up in a federal prosecution. Welcome to bankruptcy court and never being able to clear you name on the slim as fuck chance you aren't found guilty in front of a federal judge, who are not known for presiding over fair trials .
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.