[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patriot Mag Release fail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

For others stuck in CA, have any of you actually gotten these things to work? Got one in the mail today, and it most definitely does not work across all mags.

I adjusted it with a regular steel mag and it worked fine, but then I put a pmag in and it literally just drops free as if I have a normal mag release. And if I tighten it down further so the pmag actually retains, I can't remove the steel mag without breaking out the included wonder wrench.
>>
>>31641477
Is it supposed to be compliant with this years state law or next? How is it supposed to function?

Also, get a raddlock before they stop selling them in CA next year.
>>
>>31641799
Unless you're going featureless or "not complying", you need something like this by end of this year since BBs are now illegal.

If you look at the pic, there is that protruding piece of metal off the mag release. Basically you can't push it in all the way unless you break open the upper.
>>
>>31641865
is it really the end of this year? thought it was next year since you got till 2018 or late 2017 to register

i dont think you can even register now if you wanted to
>>
>>31641891
I'm not actually sure but I don't want to register or have an illegal configuration. If I have another year to sort this out, great. But if not looking at alternatives to this since it doesn't work well at all. Thinking I'll probably just end up going with the Franklin Armory DFM.
>>
>>31641865
>by end of this year since BBs are now illegal

You are actually fine unless you don't register by the end of 2017.

Also, "going featureless" just means you put a kydex wrap on your grip, rofl.
>>
>>31641477
>>31641865
>>31641891
>>31643332
>>31643396
You retards know that this is the opposite of not complying right?
>>
>>31641477
Insult to the word 'Patriot'
>>
File: 1476160774679.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476160774679.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>31643414

Thanks for encouraging us to be felons, California DoJ poster.
>>
>>31643496
Do what you want. Just stop calling all this boot licking compliance parts "Patriot" or "Not complying".

I mean you provide laughs for the rest of us but you're making asses of yourselves.
>>
>>31641477
How / why does anyone even live in this state? Holy shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.