[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/K/ 2559

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: 1475678484082.jpg (766KB, 3269x2336px) Image search: [Google]
1475678484082.jpg
766KB, 3269x2336px
Did you hear? Those fuckers in the Inner colonies are getting fucked by AI
>>
Your thread is dumb and you should feel bad.
>>
File: 1459074520852.jpg (195KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1459074520852.jpg
195KB, 600x900px
>>31634784
Rouge AI or one of ours?

My unit was just deployed to Gao to hunt innies in the jungle. this place reminds me of the later chapters of rainforest wars.
>>
File: DMR_left3.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DMR_left3.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>>31634784
man, I REALLY want a BR55. like, just slap a fucking body kit on an RFB/RDB or something.

why is there no company that makes functioning vidya weapons?
>>
>>31635082
>why is there no company that makes functioning vidya weapons?

because there is no market for it. The people who want a videogame rifle won't shell out the cash for one if a company started producing them.

its like the stg-44 reproductions. they are $1600-$1800 because there isn't a ton of people who want them but there is enough people who himed and hawed until a company said fuck it, we will do it but its gonna be expensive.
>>
File: Fajardo_Insurgents.jpg (197KB, 1280x749px) Image search: [Google]
Fajardo_Insurgents.jpg
197KB, 1280x749px
>>31634994
I just want to play as one of the innies man, that would be great
>>
File: Reach_MPBeta_Magnum.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Reach_MPBeta_Magnum.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
>>31635101
I'll happily sell a kidney to afford a functional DMR, are you kidding?

if anything I feel the DMR/BR and Shotgun would be the easiest to make. don't really need any special tooling for them. sniper rifle might be a bit trickier, considering it fires complete bullshit fuckhueg rounds. god pistol would be easy. obviously covie weapons are out the window, as are the full auto weapons (smg, AR)
>>
>>31635125
i think it would be fun if they made a rain forest wars game and let you play as both sides.
>>
>>31635128
ok you are one person. that would mean you have to pay for the companies, payroll, licencing, taxes, tooling, property, building, utilities, materials, design fees, ect
>>
File: Operation_TREBUCHET.jpg (100KB, 700x462px) Image search: [Google]
Operation_TREBUCHET.jpg
100KB, 700x462px
>>31635130
Yeah, that would be pretty good. It's pretty easy to sympathize with the innies. I mean, the UEG is a globalist, overreaching government, who resisted the innies requests for independence until violence became necessary, then kidnapped freaking children to create the sociopathic super soldiers necessary to defeat them.

So yeah, easy to understand their motives.
>>
>>31635167
i am anti unsc but pro spartan program. I think that human planets should be able to form their own governments and break ties with the unsc if the relationship is not beneficial. but i also think when there are trillions of humans and high technology and imminent threats such as an insurrectionist terror group bombing civilians you need special forces that are trained and equipped to the highest possible degree. if that means you need to flash clone 300 kids and make their families think they died of natural causes like cancer. then i think that is a fair price to pay as a galactic society.

if the covenant had never showed up at harvest, the innies would have been silenced by 50 years of spartan raids.
>>
File: 300px-HM-Innies.png (201KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
300px-HM-Innies.png
201KB, 300x347px
>>31635201
I'm not against the spartan program in its entirety, I'm okay with the adults volunteering into it, but when you forcefully steal children that's the kind of tyranny that I don't think pragmatism can justify.

This is of course ignoring the hindsight with the covenant invading of course and how useful the Spartans were for that of course.
>>
>>31635246
well you can't volunteer adults into it. That was the whole point. until covenant and forerunner technology was reverse engineered and medical science was advanced by learning from the mistakes of the first spartan program you could not get adults to survive the operations or operate the armor.

i think that it was justified with how bloody the war with the insurrectionists was becoming and how likely it was going to be that the UNSC would be facing actual organized armies along side the terror cells.

i'm not for their politics but the idea of the program was justifiable in the situation. it's definitely tyranny, its definitely criminal, and i definitely would fight it being done today. but If it is done in secret and it has the results it had in halo i would be ok with it.
>>
File: feF5Xwe.jpg (72KB, 361x553px) Image search: [Google]
feF5Xwe.jpg
72KB, 361x553px
>>31635284
Oh, I know it could only be done to kids at the time, I was just talking about the stuff done later (around Halo 4 I believe?).

"i think that it was justified with how bloody the war with the insurrectionists was becoming and how likely it was going to be that the UNSC would be facing actual organized armies along side the terror cells."

But that's kind of the thing though, the fact that the UNSC had to resort to such measures in the first place kind of shows that they should of just backed off and let the innies leave.

But I guess that really depends on how you're viewing it. There's no doubt the Spartans creation was the logical move if you wanted to maintain control of the outer colonies, I just don't think it was the justified or morally right move.
>>
>>31635308
>Oh, I know it could only be done to kids at the time, I was just talking about the stuff done later (around Halo 4 I believe?).

like i said that wouldn't have been possible because you wouldn't have the information of the like 270 kids who the operations failed on and you wouldnt have covenant and forerunner technology.

>But I guess that really depends on how you're viewing it. There's no doubt the Spartans creation was the logical move if you wanted to maintain control of the outer colonies, I just don't think it was the justified or morally right move.

exactly, the UNSC wouldn't want them to break off because then insurrectionists become a galactic political opponent and a free agent they cant control in trade. they also become a likely source of future conflict and full scale war. If you are the UNSC then letting them leave is the wrong move for control of the known galaxy.
>>
>>31634784
>>31634994
The whole halo universe is dumb they create this super soilder but he uses a suit that is bright and can be seen

He has thus shit gun and there are aliens that are like bulet sponges that take tons of punishment before dying
Its just dumb and boring
>>
File: 0e7228334298[1].jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e7228334298[1].jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>>31634784
Where's ammo? That's the fucking problem of al that sci-fi fancy "tactical" armor. Where is the all needed shit like medkits, water, ammo, batteries, e.t.c. ?
>>
>>31636724
Halo Reach got that aspect right in that most of the armor had slots or pouches to store spare mags.

Also, those are odsts. They generally drop light.
>>
>tfw no qt SPARTAN gf
next time i see some xeno toss a sticky i'm grabbing it
>>
>>31635101
I dunno, they preorder the shit for like a hundred dollars every time, and are surprised when they get shit on. I think there'd be a market.
>>
>>31637048
I miss the Halo Reach armor style.
>>
>>31636262

Found the Innie fucker.
>>
>>31638790
I think Reach was the pinnacle of the series, but the assault rifle looked off to me, but they justified it by explaining it as a detachable ammo counter.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.