[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evening long walks!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-10-10 19.31.26.jpg (591KB, 3771x2121px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-10 19.31.26.jpg
591KB, 3771x2121px
So I loaded my five-year-old into my old Marine pack and go walking every evening for a very uneven terrained 2.3 miles. What are you doing to get back in shape?
>>
>>31630593
Thinking a cycle of test e and tren. Wish I could get winny so that will have to wait.
>>
>>31630593
5 yr old what? Kid? They cant walk? Sorry if they cant. If they can then they should. Teach good habits and a healthy lifestyle.
>>
File: 2016-10-10 20.00.19.jpg (557KB, 2121x3771px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-10 20.00.19.jpg
557KB, 2121x3771px
>>31630729
She will one day it's nice having all my back is an extra weight and the bonding and talking is what I'm in for the most things are starting to get a little dark around here
>>
Oh wow walking. Real fitness-rat aren't we?
>>
File: 20161010_195752.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161010_195752.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>31631091
Gotta start back somewhere.
>>
2mi run
Kettle bell
Body weight

Everyday
Eat as clean as possible (cheat once a week or so)
>>
>>31630593

I would go for walks at night for most of summer, but pretty soon it will get too cold to do that.
>>
>>31631210
I will get to that.
>>31631240
The only way to do it here gets to hot any other time.
>>
>>31631265

It is nice that it's cooler at night, I couldn't walk two miles during the summer without my crotch getting super sweaty. It's also nice that it's quieter at night. You don't seem to have that problem because it looks like you live out in the country, but at night I haven't got brotrucks rumbling by every 10 seconds.
>>
>>31630837
What ever works for you. Im glad to see you spending time with your daughter. More parents should.
>>
>>31630593
Good for you. I've got three girls. I take them canoeing lately on the weekends. I'm planning on introducing them to guns in a few years. Good for you to start teaching the outdoors. i feel it is critical in their development.
>>
>>31631612
Not OP but agreed. Props on canoeing too, wish I had gotten into that shit at a younger age

>>31630593
Trying to get to PT standards for the Coast Guard, mostly 2mi runs and lots of general mil. exercises, along with sucking down protein shakes like they are straight from Zyzz' cock.

Did just buy a kayak though, so thats been fun to go on pizza runs with to the local pizzeria on the channel
>>
>>31630593
High fat low carb life style ( i recommend it ) once again, after falling off getting back on the Keto train feels great and Im dropping the excess wait very nicely, I think a pound or two a week, which is usually the case when you cut out all the excess sugars but getting back on this time feels different. Aiming to get fooken Joocy calethstetic wise.

Starting up those 4:30 am runs again tomorrow

Good luck everybody!
>>
>>31633427
Don't freeze your dick off anon, good luck to you too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.