[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French foreign legion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: img-19.jpg (72KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
img-19.jpg
72KB, 720x406px
Ok, guys. Some of you might remember me, some not, it doesnt really matter. Thing is - my life is taking unwanted turns and I want to start over. My country rejects me, its really difficult to get into the US army for a Russian, so Im thinking of a Foreign Legion.

Come on, /k/, we've had fun times back then and now I really need your support
>>
Don't do it. My older brother left, actually got into the Legion, got through basic training, and then deserted while on leave to London 4 months after getting his kepi blanc. He rarely talks about it but by all accounts it was a pretty horrible time.
>>
>>31629781
I don't really care about it being a horrible time. My entire life is one big nightmare, and I would rather die trying than take my own life like a bitch.
All I am really asking is - will I get to go the actual conflict zone or not.
>>
Come on, pals. For the sake of old times
>>
>>31629826
maybe, maybe not. could go to Mali(not really sure if there's anything still going on there). could go to Afghaniland or Iraq. Or literally anywhere the french wants to send troops but don't want to actually risk the lives of the french themselves.

Also, Spain has a Foreign Legion as well. From what I can tell they're also using equipment that's actually newer than 30yrs old.
>>
>>31629904
>Also, Spain has a Foreign Legion as well.

And their uniforms are just fabulous!
>>
>>31629740
>>31629891
I'm going to be honest though,

1.)honestly, not try to be mean, but I don't really know/remember who you are. But then again I never pay attention to tripfags. sorry.

2.) If you're really wanting to get into a conflict zone, You need to get into Special Operations. And that takes a SHIT LOAD of dedication.
>>
>>31629957
this is true. they go all mafia esqe open shirt with chest hair hanging out and everything with their dress uniforms.
>>
>>31629966
I am shit out of luck in life. If I will be fed, will have a place to sleep with a 50% possibility that I will deployed anywhere dangerous - Im willing to take a chance.
>>
>>31629740
Read mouthful of rocks and then make your decision.
>>
>>31630092
well, sounds like you've made up your mind all ready. It will be grueling and extremely difficult, but if you stick with it, it will literally change your life.

do what you're told, be an adult, put your pride aside, eat your ego, and never go into any training as if you know everything. and do PT like there is no tomorrow.

do all this and you'll literally be a changed man.
>>
>>31629740
>hey Rudy, Rudy, look I'm you
>alive...dead
>ALive
>DEAD
>>
>>31630211
Thank you, /k/.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart
As said before, I am shit out of luck. Being mistreatedcand abused by literal fucking whos, but following a chain of command and getting payed for the job is extremely fine by me.

But being mistreated, abused and betrayed by the closest people ever and being kicked out on a street with nothing behind is a fucking disaster. In a matter of months I will literally be without any human means of living.

And if I go down - I go down fighting.
>>
>>31630303
>In a matter of months I will literally be without any human means of living.
So you have enough savings for a return ticket to France and enough to live off for a few weeks?
>>
>>31630092
french here.

Lots of russians, polish, or other eastern european people in the legion. You won't have problems.
Be in very good shape and prepared to suffer, it will help. Don't smoke. Don't drink too much. Be honest but know your place and stfu. Don't be a bitch. Don't start drama. You already speak english, learning a bit of french will not hurt you. It is not hard.

Also :

The legion will know for your past. Don't ask how, they just will. If you were a criminal or caused some sort of fuckery, or they have a doubt about you, you're out.

Telling us a bit more about you would help.

Other than that, you're good.

And do not worry, you will be deployed if you get into the legion. No doubt.
>>
>>31630493
I have enough money for a trip to Paris AND back, but its a one way ticket anyway, because I have nothing to return to.
All I had is gone.

>>31630497
I am 166 / ~50 kilos, out of any shape currently due to all crazy shit going on now (leaning on a bottle and cigs, but not falling into addiction). I've been into sports, though and quite durable both physically and mentally. Been swimming for 5 years in CSKA (6 days for 5 hours training regime) and 1,5 years of sport shooting at Dynamo 9(.22lr rifle), shooting trainer tried to make a professional sportsman due to my perfomance, but I refused.

So if Legion will accept as is for now - I am good to fucking go.
>>
>>31630303
>>31629966
It looks like your in a damn tough spot OP, if its worth anything, i like your reaction to such a shit situation...but this post here probably hits it on the head the most. Going constantly to dangerous enviornments with purpose places you in some special ops group (unless you wanna play dice with joining something more general like legion or an army where deployment areas can vary wildly). You will need a shit ton more resources and dedication to use while training up before even getting into any such organization that constantly brings the intensity you speak of. Probably speaking outta context here, but this whole tone reminds me of when i was job hunting - looked at jobs that were stable with small amount of background needed - specifically intesity reminded me of Emergency Medical Technicians, takes a few hours of training classes, then pay starts low...but moves up linearly, with high tier paramedics getting paid what they deserve volunteering to go into the most stressful situations. Godspeed, whatever happens!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.