[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revealing your powerlevel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 13

File: firearmterms.jpg (39KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
firearmterms.jpg
39KB, 450x600px
I know that you should be secretive about firearms ownership, but at what point have you completly revealed your powerlevel?

>be hasguns
>at work
>talking about orlando shooting with boss
>my boss says there should have been an assault weapons ban
>Tommy_lee_jones_reading_newspaper.jpg
>tell my boss that I have the same rife orlando shooter used (thought it was an AR at the time, not the sig sauer mcx(
>tell him i use my rifle to shoot paper and steel with like the millions of people who own those rifles
>'but it's an assault rifle"
>no its not, I have never assaulted any body with it and don't plan to. Orlando shooter was hell bent on killing on those people, he would have done it with a musket if he had to
>boss tells me there should be a background check
>tell him there is one but he got delayed on the nics and the ffl had no reason to not sell it to him
>next day I bring in a 4473 and let my boss read it
>>
>>31625746
Keep it vague, but make sure they know you completely dominate them in firepower and could kill everyone in the building if you wish.
>>
>>31625746
I wouldn't get in a political argument about guns with a guy who can fire me at-will, personally

save that for the proletarian revolution comrade
>>
>>31625746
when i do, i dont tell them how many guns i own. I usually say 4-5 depending on the person. But im the guy who makes a debate out of someones off hand remark about gun control or a salt rifles.
>>
>>31626845
you can only use one gun at a time, so it's not like having 30 guns makes you more lethal than having a 1
>>
>>31626860

Bullshit you have 10 fingers, you can pull 10 triggers simultaneously
>>
File: DeathBlossomSpuz.gif (4MB, 283x149px) Image search: [Google]
DeathBlossomSpuz.gif
4MB, 283x149px
>>31626860
>you can only use one gun at a time

You have the wrong instructor.
>>
>>31625746
>I know that you should be secretive about firearms ownership
Why? Be a public gun owners. People perceive facts based on their experiences. If you are a good person, and represent gun owners in a positive light, they will be less inclined to support actions that are detrimental to gun rights, and are more likely to feel comfortable around and guns, helping pave the way for them to become gun owners as well.
>>
>>31627124

I get what you're saying and i totally understand. But I don't want to tell people i own guns because I could get robbed and have them stolen.

>anon says he has guns
>hmm
>I can't buy firearms legally
>????
>we robbery now
>>
>>31627066
I've always enjoyed Russian ballet
>>
File: DQGdkv.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
DQGdkv.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>31626860
but they dont realize that when they here more than one gun, if they hear i have 10 or 100 they are expecting the matrix.
>>
>>31625746
i'm public that i own a (shot)gun. anything else I leave at a passing interest in history/ gun counter culture/ being a gun nerd. I also mention that I support peoples rights to own guns, and other tools.
>>
>>31625746
>at what point have you completly revealed your powerlevel?
The moment I asked for the job I guess.

Working at the shooting range.
>>
>>31627199
Do you also hide the fact that you have a computer?
>>
>>31625746
Tell him we have all the gun control we can legally have already.

Tell him the Constitution doesn't tell us what rights we can have, but tells the government what rights it can not remove.
>>
I used to work at a small plant in Ontario. One day in the break room one of the guys started talking to another about guns, and mentioned how he had bought a new shotgun for duck hunting. I was new so just kept to myself and didn't get involved in the conversation, but I didn't think it was nothing out of the ordinary.

The next few days the guy wasn't there. I asked my supervisor about him, and she said they had to "let him go" because "turns out he just bought a gun and was talking about it, and it scared some of the girls". I made sure to keep my mouth shut about my RPAL and safe full of scary handguns and ARs for the rest of the time I was there.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 612x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 612x371px
>>31625746
>years ago I worked on a truck lot
>fucking teens come in at night to siphon gas
>company won't install fence
>company won't pay for night guard
>site supervisor pissed, asks the yard hands for suggestions
>absentmindedly make joke: "A Maxim gun on the roof ought to do it."
>staff thinks I'm serious about shooting kids, looks at me like I'm a psychotic asshole
>supervisor chuckles and quotes Belloc:

"Whatever happens, we have got
The Maxim gun, and they have not."

That's how my old supervisor became my range buddy. Dude turned out to be an old school imperialist with more Limey rooty-tooty point and shooties you could imagine.
>>
>>31627124
Because you end up being the "gun guy" and everyone thinks youre fucking weird. I live in a republican state where the fudds think owning an AR15 is weird.

The fact that my other interests involve black metal music people assume that Im trying to be some edgey dumbass.
>>
File: 1378446443459.gif (34KB, 630x555px) Image search: [Google]
1378446443459.gif
34KB, 630x555px
>>31626860
But once you got 400 that's a different story.
>>
>>31625746
I've mentioned that come next year, I'll be a felon in California because of the guns I own.
>>
>>31628711
>People think you're weird
So fucking what. I like being the "gun guy". I like educating people about guns and helping them learn their rights as free men and women.
>>
>>31627066
>Accidentally shoots camera man
>>
>>31628818
>implying that yelling and making gestures is illegal
>>
>>31627895
What a shitty place to work.
>>
>>31627066
>DIE, DIE DIE!
>>
>>31629221
Weird as in they ostrasize you. But like I said it might be because more than one edgy interest is too much for them to handle even though Im completely normal about my hobbies. People are just fucking stupid.
Theyll think your gun hobby is the equivalant of that guy who collects edgy knives and swords and poses online menacingly with them, even though most of us arent like that with guns at all.

Add "metal music" to the mix (or another edgy interest) and people think youd like wearing a trenchcoat with flames on it and think killing people is cool.

I dunno man maybe Im just butthurt. Id rather I wasnt the gun guy
>>
>>31625746
idgaf, if we treat it like taboo, then people will only see it as taboo.

I'm pretty nonchalant with my power level, and i live in california, too. The worst response i've gotten was, "ew, guns kill people." To which, i turned to her and said, "bitch, you serve alcohol. You have no room to talk."

Everyone is usually pretty interested.
>>
>>31625847
my shift has 100+ people and we're the smallest of three in a 24hr/day facility, I've got a rem 870 tubed for 5+1 3"/6+1 2-3/4", ~56 shells in bandoliers, and a Ruger Americano 9mm with four mags (68 rds)

assuming one shot kills on people I really don't mind or even like, I barely have enough unless I carry an endurance pack to restock and I'll still be chasing down or rooting out runners while counting down the hours until the ATF shoot my dog and then make a beeline for the factory to siege me out

while I could easily gun down anyone who came at me and use the machete or hatchet to finish them off, I have neither the time, the money, nor the inclination to waste the staff on my shift let alone all the staff in my company
>>
>>31629291
while driving it can be construed as reckless to not have both hands on the wheel and your attention focused on the road and your instruments for the sole purpose of directing your conveyance to its proper destination
>>
>>31629388
>people cost too much money to kill and I'm a lazy git
The Post
>>
>>31625746
I will mention that I go shooting to collegues if pressed on what Im doing over the weekend, but not in some 3% Mullisha kind of way, just casually like Im going to an art museum or the arboretum or something.

That said, I dont discuss the extent of my collection or love of guns with anyone but friends and family, the same way a golfer wouldn't drone on about his gear at the office all day.
Im always open to taking collegues and friends shooting if they're interested, but I only bring the chill-looking stuff in my collection. (1911, 12 gauge pump or 410 single shot, Bolt Action Savage .22) since lets face it, a fully decked out AR is going to intimidate a new shooter with no experience, largely because they have no idea what they're looking at and just see a mess of tactical shit clamped to a gun the news plays up as deadlier than an atom bomb.

Tldr. Dont hide your power level, as we have to normalize ourselves as a community, educate others about recreational firearms use and its merits for defense of home and societal liberty. But, dont come off as a sperg, since no one likes an obsessed know it all, least of all with weapons in an increasingly fearful and paranoid society.
>>
>>31627124
This, but I gotta say presentation is everything. You pretty much have to be the chillest guy in the room 24/7 since being seen as even remotely unhinged can get you in a LOT of trouble in the workplace.
>>
>>31629531
I just tell em I'm waiting to go to the range when I can afford some ammo to do it with. Very few ask me if I have any bullets left, but I always tell them I don't take my home defense stash to the range on principle if they do ask, just to see the look they give- everyone is always different.
>>
>>31629575
Really? I freak and just work through my shit visibly, people get used to it after a while and then they just assume you freaking out about something is your normal neurotic thing and you'll calm down regardless.
>>
>>31625746
I was extremely close one time
Government Class
It was one of the last days, the day we had to turn in our final assignment
A small essay of atleast 5 pages (mine was 8)
Anyways, my professor had everyone sit in a circle and one by one we each spook a little bit about our essay
Most people wrote topics about decriminalizing weed (lol) and LGBTUVWXYZ rights (again lol)
But 2 people had written essays about gun control
1 was the class autist who was literally illiterate (I'm really surprised his essay was pro control, probably slipped too far into propaganda)

the other was just a basic dumb land whale who was in a relationship with a guy who liked guns
There essays just comprised of emotional appeals and stuff that isn't irrelevant to gun crime at all ( ex: suicides)

I was really not in the mood to get into a debate
I was already known as the dedicated JROTC kid and had only 1 hour of sleep because I pulled an all nighter on my essay

I really, really wanted to say something
I'm glad I didn't
When it was my turn to talk about my essay: The Unconstitutionality of the Patriot Act

I
Went
Ham

I probably talked the longest out of everyone
And everyone surprisingly had their attention on me
When I was done talking, they all had questions
I answered them

I believe that just talking about my essay was more effective in shaking their naive faith in the government than if I had debated

Even my professor, who is somewhat antigun like my essay
As promised, I'm actaully going to email him when I get my my job as Marshal

Of course the one person who didnt like it was the ignorant criminal justice major

Either way, I went home and slept for 15 hours
>>
>>31627066
Thank God this memeshit died the moment he actually accidentally shot a real person.
>>
On Friday, our Mexican painter came after nightfall to pick up his trailer. My buddy said, "Anon, I don't know if you know this, but someone's taking your trailer." Found out it was just Jesus, but one friend had his 1911, the other just confused walking around with a .44.

He said "You should've brought your BB gun to scare us off," jokingly, I just double tapped my hip with the palm of my hand, and we had a laugh. "I'm gonna call your mamma and say she almost got me shot," for not letting me know he was picking up the trailer that night.

He's a good sport.
>>
>>31629613
>JROTC
>needing all night to write an 8 page paper
WHO COULD HAVE FORSEEN SUCH A THING
>>
>>31625746
I worked at a gun store at one point, and that was probably the only time I fully revealed my power level.

After that it was "eh, I have a build project I'm doing."
>whatcha building?
"Doing a woodworking build. I have some cracked wood on a stock I'm trying to restore."
>a stock?
"Yeah, a rifle stock. It's pretty old, and the research on it is the most time consuming."

And then we were talking about hunting. What I really hate is being ousted by people that know me. For instance
>overhear co-workers talking about guns
>"and anon has x, y, and z guns"
>these motherfuckers have never heard of opsec
>>
>>31629595
True, I guess it all depends on where you're at. I still have my neurotic moments from time to time, i just balance it out and dont let bad days get to me, and my usual demeanor is quite relaxed, so It works out.
>>
>>31629291
if your hand is out of the window they can ticket you for illegal turn signal
>>
>Mention I'm gonna go buy a rifle
>everyone at work is like "cool beans, what kind?"
>"eh, maybe a 22lr for my first gun, then I'll move up to something bigger
>"neat, I'd recommend [insert LGS here]. they're really cool guys"

living in South Dakota has its upsides.
>>
Thank god my workplace is a 2nd amendment stronghold.

You mention guns and literally everyone joins the conversation.

>tfw before I started the used to have "gun shows" at work.
>>
>>31629832
Fellow SD /k/ommando here. I have a different expierence. Everyones either a fudd or a hipster where Im at.
Besides they are cool with .22
Tell them youre gonna buy an AR or a FAL or some shit and watch their reaction change.
>>
>>31627048
a spider can operate 8 guns at once who is the real enemy
>>
>>31630245
So spiders were behind gun confiscation in Ausland.

Interesting.
>>
>>31625746
>be me yesterday
>shitty sandwich artist job
>local small town cop comes through line(pop. 1500)
>ask me how I am doing
>make comment about how Id rather be out shooting.
>cop smiles
>tells me about his arsenal
> we talk about guns
>out walking in town today while cop passing me
>gives me a nod and a wave

feels good man. fly-over states are best states.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x372px
My family and friends know I'm a gun nut cause I got interested in guns in my early teens and was not subtle/didn't understand the meaning of opsec. There was this one time though..

>>>be me, 26 yr old married man, going to a wedding where my wife is matron of honor
>>>girl getting married is very left leaning, I keep my political opinions and carry piece under wraps, like I always do

>>having dinner a couple days before the wedding with other out of town guests, including a couple from Europe.

>>talk gets political, recent shootings come up
>herewegoagain.jpg
>>> bride: "guns are just so unsafe, why does anyone think they need one"
>>reply with boilerplate statements about the 2A and constitutional rights, benefits of armed citizens

>>conversation goes well, French couple are far more respectful to talk with than any liberal I've ever met

>>>pleasantly surprised, hit it off with the guy, we exchange steam ID's
>>>European fellow mentions he's never even gotten to hold a pistol

>>grin and say "let's change that."

>>pull full size stainless CZ out from my concealed holster, drop the mag and clear the chamber before handing it to him
>>shock/surprise all around, (wife is amused)
>>others calm down when I demonstrate that it is NOT loaded.

>>Finish dinner while explaining basics of firearm safety to the Europeans

>>take European shooting most of the next day, apologize for only having a couple of guns with me for him to try, finish off with a BBQ dinner

>>promise to do it again next time they visit the states

MFW I make a new friend and convert a European to loving guns
>>
>>31629291
>swerving
reading comprehension is important, anon
>>
>>31629334
That's because of the edgy metal faggot noise, not the guns. Have you considered the fact that you may just be an incurable faggot who represents himself very poorly to others?
>>
>>31630435
>show off 2 guns you were carrying
They probably thought
>fucking Americans
But in a good way
>>
>>31630395
Kansas here. Can confirm, flyover is very comfy.
>>
>>31629690
Different anon, but did you even proofread your papers? An 8 page stream of consciousness might get you a passing grade but isn't going to even be mediocre. I get the feeling you were one of the losers who was content with straight Cs.
>>
>>31630780
3.7gpa. Woulda been more like 3.9 but I bombed Calc 3. Passed with a D+
>>
>>31630241
actually mentioned I wanted to build an AR eventually. wasn't met with much disdain beyond "why would you need that?|"
>>
File: lapis-profile.png (193KB, 1137x1137px) Image search: [Google]
lapis-profile.png
193KB, 1137x1137px
>at work, flipping burgers
>talk about cc'ing when in 2 years when I'm legal
>marble-mouthed black lady (later stole $50) says "why would you need a handgun?"
>"to protect myself"
>"but if someone wants to kill you they still gon' kill you haha like"
>"it's not about getting killed or not, it's about being able to defend myself as best I can"
>"but like they still gon kill you"
>>
>>31629832
>>31630241
Another SD fag here. Does seem really hit or miss, but it's also a bit obvious by area. Seems to be that towns with colleges have the most people adverse to it, where smaller towns just don't care at all.
>>
>>31628711
>fudds think owning an AR15 is weird.
Things that aren't really a thing.
>>
>>31630624
How is telling people that my preferred form of music is black metal "being a faggot who repesent himself poorly to others"?
People jump on a wagon of assumptions. Mix guns and a music interest like that and people will assume shit about you that isnt true based on really bad pre concieved notions. Its not like I have long hair or wear edgy band shirts or anything. You wouldnt know that I liked guns OR black metal by looking at me, but still they dont know shit about it so they just slap on bad judgement based on the sensationalism theyve heard once or twice.

I honestly think its best I keep shit to myself. I need to expand my interests a bit to have more relatable hobbies I think.
Its easier to pass nicer judgement on it all once they fins out Im a nice person first.
>>
>>31629221
You also suck cocks.
>>
File: 1468857975934.jpg (54KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1468857975934.jpg
54KB, 350x350px
>>31631831
>live in bumfuck TX
>dogs go off in the morning
>kids are on my land with their guns (one had a crossman pumpmaster and the other had what looked like a .22 breakbarrel
>go out with AR because I didn't want them shooting my squirrels (a couple of them are ones I rescued as babbies and are pretty fucking tame), Figured I'd bring it with me cause I kinda wanted to be an asshole and 1up their babby guns and rub it in their face that I'm a BIG kid with BIG scary SALT raifus
>they ask me where they can get a "pellet gun" like that
>"uh yeah, Pellet gun..."
>drop magazine, showing real scary assault bullets
>"WOW! YOU GOT A REAL MACHINE GUN!! HEY [redacted] LOOK AT HIS M16!!"
>mfw
>have to suppress my triggering and politely inform them that it's not an M16 and that ARs arent machine guns
>"j-just dont shoot my squirrels alright?"
>"yes sir :(((("
>come home and bitch about fudds on /k/
>smugly enjoy the rage of people bitching about my misuse of the term fudd
>>
>>31627895

Sounds like wrongful dismissal to me anon.
>>
>>31631831

lurk more faggot. That is what fudds believe.
they like hunting guns but generally support an AWB
>>
>>31632069
Na man, that ain't me.
>>
File: AngerTranscended.jpg (81KB, 528x396px) Image search: [Google]
AngerTranscended.jpg
81KB, 528x396px
>>31628711
>and everyone thinks youre fucking weird

Let the normalfags be uncomfortable.

Not my problem.
>>
>>31632172

>not sucking cock

What are you, some sort of faggot?
>>
>>31632195
>>31632195
I dont have enough friends to have that attitude anon. Id love to have a /k/ommando friend to be autistic ops together but I dont. So I have to deal with people thinking my hobbies are fucking weird or just not telling them.
>>
>>31632320
Don't give fucks and be yourself
Go to a meetup for /k/, make /k/ friends
>>
>>31629646
explain
>>
>>31632195

This. Everyone I know knows I'm "a gun guy". I even volunteer for a pro-gun org.
If it makes them uncomfortable then fuck them.
>>
>>31632364
There are literally no meetups near me.
All the meetups closest are like 3 states away so I wouldnt be able to go.

Plus dude, I stood out as a weird metalhead in highschool. I like fitting in better
>>
>>31632440
Try setting one up, there might be more kommandos near you than you think

It's up to you man, I just find it easier to not give a fuck and only roll with people that like me.
Go to metal shows and be sociable before/ after the show or something
>>
>>31632440
state?
>>
>>31630670
>"honey, remember that time the american started pulling out his guns during our civil conversation?"
>OUI hahaha, how could I forget! I thought for sure he would start pulling out hamburgers from his pockets next
>>
>>31630435
Sounds pretty awesome and like you livened up that party. Good on you.

I think a lot of folks overlook shooting as a gentlemanly endeavor these days. You can make a lot of friends and have a lot of fun just asking folks to go shooting with you.
>>
>>31625746
its great, even most of the left leaning people here (asides from the ones in the big city) either likes guns or dosent care
>>
>>31632489
You dont understand. This is my problem.
I live with fudds and yuppies who think salt weapons are scary and it makes you weird to own one.
I live in an area with NO metal scene, so people think youre weird for liking scary salt music basically.
Theres no outlet to be myself so Id rather not be alone so Ill just hide my power level. Ill tell people I like reading and hiphop (Which isnt untrue) first.
>>
>>31632522
SD
>>
>>31632576
I saw some posters earlier tonight saying they were from SD. Assuming you weren't one of them, try making a GroupMe chat for your state. I did for mine and it's going strong, we've had a few meets in only 5 or 6 months
>>
>>31628131
Fucking nice anon!
>>
>>31630435
I see someone knows how to be a true ambassador. Nicely done anon.
>>
>>31625746
>telling people you own guns is considered "revealing your powerlevel"
Know how I can tell you're from Commiefornia?
>>
>>31632576
where at in SD? most of the people around here flat out don't give a shit. im this guy >>31631143

and nobody at work seemed to care.
>>
>>31631891
When reading this I started thinking "if there is black metal, does white metal exist?"

Now I am curious.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161010-225811.png (89KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161010-225811.png
89KB, 480x800px
>>31633677
Got back from google and JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS IS FUNNY AS FUCK!
>>
>>31633677
probably that even cringier christian metal
>>
>>31633677
It's called Power Metal.
>>
>>31633693
>>31633695
So its the same thing.
>>
>>31629326
kek
>>
>>31625847
/thread
>>
File: predator-dillon-two-guns.jpg (126KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
predator-dillon-two-guns.jpg
126KB, 400x300px
>>31626860
double
>>
In small towns, it's odd to not have guns if you're a upstanding citizen.
I'm trying to sell my supervisor a gun right now.
I'm the resident expert on Kalashnikov models and variants at the local gun store, since the town is full of fudds.
Going to the city is a right pain in the dick, though.
>>
>>31632565
I know that feel, anon. I live in a part of NJ where guns are demonized and there's nobody else who enjoys building Gundam models.
>>
>>31629452
>git
sorry you must be able to own some type of weapon to post here, britcuck
>>
>>31632091
I also live in bumfuck TX
>>
>>31632367
>dumbass was filming the rootytooty spinningshooty
>shot cameraguy
And there you go.
>>
>>31625998
Pretty sure you have to have legitimate reasons to fire someone
>>
>>31637703
Did this actually happen, and do you have proof? Is there a video?

>plz god let there be a video
>>
>>31630705
Kansas also. Where you at? Council grove myself.
>>
>>31630435
What CZ were you carrying? And would you recommend it? Thinking about getting one as my daily carry
>>
>>31632565
>>31635913
Try checking this map. You never know who's near you.

Or at least add yourself to the map to let others near you know they are no alone.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=772301
>>
I don't care who knows I shoot, I'll talk about it openly. But I won't go into detail exactly what I own. It probably helps that I'm one of the more productive and accountable people at my job, so I'm already generally well-liked and respected when people find out my hobbies.
>>
>>31628711
No, they think you're weird because you wear PMC style clothing and Oakleys and scream "WHERE ARE MY RUNNING BACKS, HOOAH?!" all while shooting an airsoft rifle at a gun range.
>>
>>31629613
Criminal justice majors are literally pro cop shills that are mad they don't have military experience
>>
>>31635942
We can own weapons here, just not as easily as what you can there.

The government controls firearms here by withholding information as much as anything else.
>>
File: 1470446454409.jpg (107KB, 280x336px) Image search: [Google]
1470446454409.jpg
107KB, 280x336px
>>31628711
>I was the weird quiet guy
>started talking to everyone
>now I'm the weird heavily-armed guy that everyone mocked for being quiet
>they know I have a list and just realized they're on it
>>
>tfw you work at a gun company and you're still known as one of the gun nuts
>>
File: 3464500.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3464500.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>31626860
You don't know about the dangers of a lax dress code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8F495aMd50
>>
>>31637710
What cuck liberal state do you live in? In the free world we can fire people at will.
>>
>tfw milfag
WE JUST TALK SHIT AND LOOK AT GUNS ALL DAY ITS GR8
>>
>>31635981
Ironically, Bumfuck is a pretty large city.
>>
>>31625746
>be person who likes guns
>be sitting with friends on computers
>one of them is watching Counter Strike streams instead of working
>watch with him a bit
>start ad-libbing introductions for the weapons that come up on screen
>almost as autistic as it sounds, just felt in the mood to sperg out about guns
>friend tells me I should do weapon reviews for CSGO guns for youtube videos

Moral of the story is, as long as you're a regular human who has friends and more than one dimension to your personality, there's no point hiding it if you'd rather have people judge you based on it.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.