[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sudden HD scenario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (134KB, 321x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 321x499px
At this moment, a hypothetical upstanding citizen is attempting to kick in my door. I live in a 680 sq ft apartment, and have two options, both at condition 3 and easily accessible. A Mauser (no bay not yet unfortunately) with soft points, or a 20 ga with birdshot. Which should I grab?

Also, if your home was suddenly under threat of cultural enrichment, what would you grab?
>>
The phone, to call the police - no one will go past my 3 sheet metal door and reinforced concrete pillars and brick walls
>>
>>31623981
Whichever gun I don't want sitting in a police evidence locker for 6-24 months.
>>
>>31623981
Autocorrect is a bitch. Meant to say "no bayonet yet"
>>
Mauser.

Remove Bolshevik
>>
Possibly my compound bow or one of my swords. I don't really want the cops getting any of my guns.
>>
>2k16
>Not owning one Hi-point per room in your house
>>31624050
how many people get shot by bows during home invasions a year
>>
>>31623981
My three tomahawks.
I'm good at 30ft.
>>
>>31624029
This, probably my full sized sig since I can get away with using it since I don't cc it anymore.
>>31624050
What's the point of having any guns then?
>>
>>31624023
Someone's been playing Rust. I'm still I'm the process of making my walls stone.
>>
>>31623981

Probably my AR or shotgun. Around the house I carry a very small pocket pistol 380 in my pocket.

Heard too many times of people breaking in and you not being near your guns.
>>
>moist nugget

So i can kill my neighbor across the street too. Fucker has had a better lawn then me for the past 8 years since i moved in. Perfect oppurtunity to do it.
>>
>>31623981
my glock 19
filled full of nignognomore
>>
>>31623981
>not having your bayonet attached to your [spoiler]Swedish Mauser/Nugget[/spoiler] at all times
What's wrong anon? Scared of being too upclose?
>>
>>31623981
> a rifle or a shotgun

A rifle every time. The mortality rate for rifles is just way higher than either shot guns or pistols. If I remember correctly, 80% of people shot with pistols survive. A bullet from a rifle will completely incapacitate some one if they're not wearing armor, due to hydrostatic shock and other things.

If you want to use a shotgun for HD, load it with 00 buck.
>>
I have a brick of c4 taped to the top side of my door. In the event some gentleman of african descent wanted to forcefully enter i can always set it off.
>>
Pickaxe handle , sadly. (ahh sweet Europe)
>>
>>31623981
Get angry and storm right out of my bed and go over and slap the intruder in my home and tell him to get the fuck out of my house and let me fucking sleep because the sun hasn't even gone up yet!

After making the guy walk out of the house in shame I'll go over and hit my small dog for yelping and crying so goddamn loud all night long and slap my big dog for pissing on the carpet.

Then I'll go and hit my kids with my belt for screaming and running around in the middle of the goddamn night and yell at my uncle to stop groping my sun and go back to masturbating.

Then I'll go back to my bedroom and hit my wife the second time again and tell her to stop inviting random fucking strangers to our home in the middle of goddamn night and tell her to make a proper sandwich next time.

Then I'll go back to sleep and hope everyone learned their own goddamn lesson or by god I'll start drinking.
>>
>>31625127
Are you Mexican or Italian?
>>
Australian here, I have a bit of a dilemma answering this

For pure "intimidation factor" I do have a Katana (it's a genuine article but I mainly got it as a decorative/conversation piece), and bank on the hope that brandishing a large sword might make a cultural enrichment man go away.

Realistically if I actually had to fight a dude I have no idea how to use such a thing effectively so I would instead probably use my Bowie knife because I can actually use that properly.

>inb4 use a gun lmao
I have a very lovely 92FS but apart from it being in a fucking safe, if I used that thing to shoot a dude I would be in all manner of deep legal shit.
>>
>>31625127

>Get angry and storm right out of my bed and go over and slap the intruder in my home and tell him to get the fuck out of my house and let me fucking sleep because the sun hasn't even gone up yet!

>After making the guy walk out of the house in shame I'll go over and hit my small dog for yelping and crying so goddamn loud all night long and slap my big dog for pissing on the carpet.

>Then I'll go and hit my kids with my belt for screaming and running around in the middle of the goddamn night and yell at my uncle to stop groping my son and go back to masturbating.

>Then I'll go back to my bedroom and hit my wife the second time again and tell her to stop inviting random fucking strangers to our home in the middle of goddamn night and tell her to make a proper sandwich next time.

>Then I'll go back to sleep and hope everyone learned their own goddamn lesson or by god I'll start drinking.

New copy pasta
>>
>>31624817
So, a stick?
>>
File: tmp_4152-1474893353795184120830.jpg (52KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4152-1474893353795184120830.jpg
52KB, 600x400px
>>31625127
>yfw you'll never have a father that is this based
>>
>>31624519
>applying statistics to HD scenarios on k
>implying k wouldn't just magdump into any threat while simultaneously masturbating
>>
>>31623981
The 20ga and you should go get buck shot for it.

At home it would either be my carry or whatever rifle/shotgun I have. Bachelor life means some times the home carry is a long arm just because.
>>
>>31623981
>Parrot
>Cutlass
>Flintlock blunderbuss loaded with shot

Avast landlubber! Unhand my TV at once!
>>
>>31624108
Good luck hitting someone with the handle. They probably won't be at your practice distance.
>>
>>31625195
>implying I won't also be mag dumping with my AR and C-Mag
>>
>>31624510
It's a Spanish Mauser, and I just haven't set aside he money to buy a bayonet for it yet. They're a little harder to find than Nugget bayonets.
>>
>>31625156
>>31624817

Bare fists :^)
Appropriate use of force, and all that.
>>
>>31624023

This^

Harden the entry points first. Standard building code for doors and windows is intentionally weak so that police/fire/ambulance personnel can gain entry in a hurry. Unfortunately, this also works for drugged out nig nogs.

Fuck that.
>>
>>31623981
If it's a normal home invader I would go for my Mini 14. If it's cultural enrichment I'd go for my Viking style axe.
>>
"You're too late, I surrender."
>>
>>31623981
What kind of 20 gauge? Why can't you get buckshot?

Will the soft points penetrate your walls, risking innocent bystanders?
>>
Europoor with a rack of deactivated Kar98k's next to my bed - guess what I'm going for. Best case scenario they think it's real, worst case scenario those Mauser make for pretty decent clubs.

>>31625234
>Yfw you accidentally hit your TV instead of the melanin enriched gentleman
>Mfw I have no face
>>
>>31623981
The dragon dildo next to your keyboard, because I know you are a massive faggot OP
>>
>>31624519
He lives in an apartment, a Mauser will kill everyone on his floor
>>
Well I'm Asian so
*unsheathes katana*
RYUJIN NO KEN WO KURAE!
*deflects any bullets back at them*
Honki wo misete miro
*dash into one to close the distance, killing him instantly*
My warrior spirit burns.
*kills his whole team*
Heh nothin personnel kid
I'm also not overpowered.
>>
File: vPAvtn2.jpg (9KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
vPAvtn2.jpg
9KB, 250x238px
>>31628351
Get out
>>
>>31628103
It's all in the numbahs.

Numbah one: dats terror.

Numbah two: dats terror.

Numbah three: dats te- *baton*
>>
>>31628351
KYS.
Katanas are essentially the sword equivalent of Hi-points. They were so bad that even the Samurai didn't use them (the preferred bows).
>>
>>31625127
How marvelous
>>
>>31625127
Dad?
>>
>>31625127
My sides were not prepared
>>
>>31625127
>The Exemplary Nuclear Family
>>
>>31624264
Man I hear that. Got my .338 ready and the minute someone kicks in my door I'm running out back to the fence line and shooting his irrigation pressure tank. Fucker didnt share any tomatoes with me this year.
>>
File: more guns.jpg (1MB, 2661x2448px) Image search: [Google]
more guns.jpg
1MB, 2661x2448px
None of these are HD ready.

But I'm sure I'll be fine.
>>
>>31623981
the mg42 i keep mounted facing the hallway that spans 10yds and is at the end of my doorway
>>
>>31625234
You. I like you
>>
As a Canadian it'd probably go something like this:

>Awake to ruckus, roll out of bed and find keys
>after fumbling in the dark for keys, attempt several times to insert correct key into safe lock
>unlock safe
>fumble more with trigger lock
>fumble with lock on ammo

Probably die somewhere in the process.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.