[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1448928686160.jpg (67KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1448928686160.jpg
67KB, 453x604px
I know this is the veteran centrist board of 4chan, but god damn If I can't be a nihilist about my prospects. My grades in school are doing good but I am constantly fighting alcoholism, how the fuck do I give a shit about modern society? Please help seriously.

I love you all, every one, veterans or not, but my dilemma is one veterans will most likely understand.
>>
>>31623049
Cry more faggot

You signed up for it. Now you get to live with the consequences.
>>
>>31623049
>how the fuck do I give a shit about modern society?

Why the fuck should you need to? Give a fuck about yourself and your loved ones. If you don't have loved ones, find some motherfuckers and start loving them.
>>
>>31623068
Not trying to cry about consequences of actions, just trying to level with veterans with a similar history. I'm done with my path, just wondering where the next step is.
>>
>>31623096
I can love this. Your thoughts mean more than you put them to, because they will be the foundation of me telling the system to fuck itself. I love my army bros, it's time I saw them.
>>
>>31623049
Honestly I started caring about things again after spending time on /pol/ (yeah I know. For what it's worth this was the first board I spent time on). Exposed me to a lot and got those neurons firing, helped me develop a sense of purpose. Having strong beliefs, especially political ones helps, it gives you something to do. I've been working on a Congressional campaign for about 2 months and it's pretty fulfilling. Other than that it's hard to say without knowing about your situation. If you're talking about career prospects and the like I dont really know what has you down. There are so many ways to make yourself attractive to employers. Since you're in school you can learn a language, get certifications in useful and relevant areas in addition to your degree, find an internship or job through your school's career program, etc etc. This isn't the time to become cynical.
>>
>>31623204
Those words are all you need to live a good life. No need to tell the system to fuck itself, it'll do what it'll do. Love yourself, love others, seems hard sometimes, and sounds a little faggy, but there really isn't anything else to it.
>>
>>31623258
Anon, I wish I could make you my friend, but that isn't available to us. You've put some real hard shit in front of me, and I have to analyze it. Thank you, my brother.
>>
>>31623293
No prob man, been there. Those two simple things are what made me stop fucking up eventually.
>>
>>31623219
I can't help but feeling total disconnect from the political system, but I am down in a multitude of ways, most likely living in a colllege town after what I have, and I get what you are saying. I have been prostrating myself in a way that makes me attractive to employers, but it is always followed by alcoholism in my life, how do I fix it?
>>
>>31623049
Your problems are your own. Expect nothing good from politics. Take care of your own family. Get a good wife.
>>
>>31623049
Did no one else really notice how that guy has all those tacticool rails on the Kalash, but has no attachments on them?
>>
>>31623293
Depending on where you live, try hitting up NuggetFest when it happens. There's some /k/ faggots who get together and have fun with funz. Might do you some good.
>>
>>31623049
>I know this is the veteran centrist board of 4chan

I mean I guess? Like 99% of /k/ users are still never served and don't really know shit about the military. I guess that's more than the other boards though?
>>
>>31623049
Go to counseling or AA or something, man. Then, get married and devote your life to your children. That should give you something to do for the next 18-30 years, depending on how many kids you have. Just make sure none of them become filthy NEETs.
>>
>>31623049
Well man, here is whats up. Just harden the fuck up. You are drinking? put that shit out, dont hide it, or store it. Dump it. Waste it. Dont give it to a friend. Just watch it go in the trash. If you are fat, get used to seeing food thrown away. Same issues.

You are down because you are in a morass of life. School sucks, you arent making progress, its dumb.

Fuck it, its a hoop. jump through it. deal. We all are. I hate day to day life. I feel empty all the time. Know why I keep living? Because its all I can do. Puss the fuck out, eat a gun? No. Life is free. take it. take it like everything else you can.

Life around you sucks balls? Get your shit together, and move. Move to a new area, with new problems, new faces, new people.

Find a chick. or a dude. whatever works for you.

Feel bad about how you look? Clean your shit up. go exercise.

Also

Take B vitamins. You need more or you will be sad.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.