[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAZMAT THREAD!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1465502205757.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465502205757.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
This is a bit tinfoil hat-ish even for me. But bacteria is scary as heck. Although I'll be comfy as heck in my custom made suit...
>>
>>31622996
Hope you've got atropine and diazepam injectors, scba masks and gear, detectors, antidotes to weaponized viruses, level C, B and A suits, potassium iodide and a plan.
>>
File: download.jpg (16KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 292x173px
I mean its amazing how we could be wiped out by something so small...
https://youtu.be/9AEMKudv5p0
>>
>>31622996
I'm gonna bite, what suit do you have planned for surviving NBC threats.
>>
>>31623062
Been saving up my birthday money for one of these.. And as far as weaponized virus stuff, I'd rather just die. But if Mother Nature decided to be a dick, then game on.
>>
>>31623171
>rather just die
that would be one hell of a painful way to go, anon.
>>
File: combat hazmat.jpg (21KB, 133x381px) Image search: [Google]
combat hazmat.jpg
21KB, 133x381px
>>
>>31623171
You do realize that you can't live in a hazmat suit, yeah? Those things are hot as fuck.
>>
>>31623171
You'll need an scba suit also.
>>
>>31622996
>scared of bacteria
>3% of human bodyweight is bacteria

Sucks to be you anon
>>
>>31623021
>atropine and diazepam injectors
Hehe,nice try /r9k/, but if there is any virus spreading it will not be your autism
>>
File: Heaven.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Heaven.webm
2MB, 720x404px
Are there any options for dogs?
Or would it make sense for an engineered virus/bacteria to only affect humans and e genetically stable?
I mean, you do not want to lose control of the pathogen, so a deadly, yet stable pathogen should be the best option
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>31623586
ALARM
BLACK
MOPP
LEVEL 4
REPEAT
MOPP
LEVEL
>>
>>31624952
Atropine and 2pam is for vx, sarin and similar agents.
>>
>>31623062
Not OP. Tyvek with the impermeable outer coating works well. Complete the ensemble with rubber boots, nitrile gloves, a tyvek hood/cape assembly, and duct tape for seams and joints.

Pair it with a 3M ful face respirator with multigas/P100 combo cartridges and you're about as protected as it gets.

Total cost should come in around $250 for everything. Check the Lab Safety Supply online catalog for pricing and availability.

The training and infrastructure to effectively use the gear, and to do decon, is where you're going to drop a ton of money. Start saving up for that.
>>
>>31624429
Like a wetsuit? What will that do under all your hazmat gear besides making you sweat like a pig?
>>
>>31625402
Not a suit just an scba like firefighters wear.
>>
>>31625402
>>31625541

Usually a tychem one that's full seal and on the inside you wear the firefighter set thing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.