[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US taking Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 15

It is the year 2018 Emperor Trump tasks you integrating Canada into the United States as peacefully as possible. You have the resources of the US military and DHS to assist you. How do you proceed. The one caveat the God Emperor gives you is all Canadians must be given the same rights as US citizens protected under the US constitution, so disarmament is a no-go.
>>
"If you join now, we'll gas Quebec free of charge"
>>
>>31616906
Fucking sold
>>
>>31616870
I don't, because the last thing we need is 30 million more anti-gun liberals and all the """refugees""" Canada has taken in lately.
>>
>>31616947
Isn't Alberta,Ontario and Saskatchewan conservative AF?
>>
>>31616976
The country as a whole obviously votes very "progressive," and we're getting the whole country in this fantasy scenario.

That's like saying California is conservative and pro-gun if you just ignore all the population centers- it's true, but it doesn't mean shit other than localizing control as much as possible is the best way to go about things.
>>
>>31616870
Can we just take BC and Alberta?
>>
>>31616990
Things can happen...

to cities
>>
>>31616990
Cut up the liberal faggot lands and good places into states. The non cuck states get more electoral votes than the liberal ones, give free US citizenship to immigrants from right wing nations such as those in Eastern Europe and perhaps Japan and South Korea and resettle them to the liberal faggot lands after a few years they turn less liberal and more conservative. Deport all the Somalis and natives to Quebec and give them the Independence then want so bad.

Thoughts?
>>
>>31616976
>Ontario
Nah Toronto fucked that province into oblivion, muck like Jew York city fucked the state of New York.
>>
>>31617044
Or we could, you know, just follow our Constitution and never have gun control problems again? Shall not be infringed is pretty fucking clear to me. Allowing anti's to have their own little enclaves where the Constitution is used for toilet paper only leads to what we're seeing now, more gun control pushes on every level.
>>
>>31616870
>knocks on Canadas door
>"hey, whats going on man, we'd like to have your country, we brought you a 30 pack of molson and a 10 year subscription to the fios hockey package"

>"sure thing hoosers, just remember to put your camps in Q'bec, eh?
>>
>>31617084
Hang on the post you quoted would effectively do that, as it would actually break up those little enclaves and make sure they cannot dictate the overall progun and prorights policies that a hopefully libertarian/conservative union would create if lets say the 3 percent boys were right and pulled off a successful American Revolutioony again.
>>
File: 1475959295913.png (262KB, 1084x920px) Image search: [Google]
1475959295913.png
262KB, 1084x920px
Albertan here, just remember pic related.

I want to have funz but the mediocre AR-15 platforms are like >$2000 and an SKS is only $250.

Save us from this liberal hell. We have oil, an economy, smart(er) people, and we are basically one of the only places that legit helps Canada exist.

Although BC and Sask. should be taken too, basically the 3 powerhouse natural resource producers.
>>
>>31616870
Dear Canada,
Please join with us.
Love t.USA.

>ok
>>
>>31616947
Annexing Canada would bring in more white people though
>>
>>31616870
We just need Alberta and Saskatchewan, we don't need the others.

On the other hand, British Columbia and Yukon would be useful for having a better route to Alaska.
>>
>>31616906
I came here to argue, but you gained my support. Murrica
>>
File: 4.jpg (28KB, 480x360px)
4.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>31616906
you got my support.
>>
>>31616906
fpbp
>>
>>31616870
Annex Canada.
Kill all males +16, castrate all the males under, slave all woman into sex slaves.

Canada deserve it.
>>
>>31617500
This. After we bomb the fuck out of bc. Please. Do it for us.
T. Saskatchewan
>>
File: IMG_8097.jpg (202KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8097.jpg
202KB, 1080x1080px
>>31616870
You do it gradually. I mean, why wreck your newest states, right?
There's already a tonne of economic integration.
You just keep Increasing that integration like how they're trying to do with the EU. One country has 10x the population as the other so it should be possible.

Or try to support the Quebec separatist movement. I could see other provinces then wanting to break away if Quebec manages to get independence. Alberta for sure might be open to joining the USA. I'm sure a lot of business elites in Canada would be drumming up support for it. If it snowballs enough there might even be a referendum for English speaking canada to join the USA.

For the states, it would be like gaining another California economically - along with a shit load of territory.
>>
>>31616906
Well...shit, that's a solid deal.
>>
>>31616870
Begin directing all sewer systems into large collection systems so that you can use all the shit to drop on Canadians from planes like bombs. Continue this campaign not stopping until all of Canada agrees to annexation and integration.
>>
>>31618328

>>bomb the fuck out of BC

>not wanting BC girls
>not wanting BC gun stores
>not wanting BC mountain culture
>destroying the Lucky Lager brewery
>>
File: OK_thumb.png (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
OK_thumb.png
55KB, 300x300px
>>31616906
>>
File: 1476004169317.png (34KB, 998x499px) Image search: [Google]
1476004169317.png
34KB, 998x499px
Our asymmetric warfare would make the Iraqis look like amateurs.
We would kill thousands of your troops and fade into the population.
We would send thousands upon thousands of saboteurs into American cities to attack drinking water, fuel, power stations, banking, hospitals, government buildings.
We would arm your Chicago youth manpads.
We would ask Russia and China for military aid
We would push in Yankee shit.
>>
>>31619243
We would be impossible to detect as saboteurs unless we said please and thank you.
>>
>>31617478
>>31616947

>Get more white people
>They're all liberals

Honestly, I can't tell if the trade-off is worth it. I'd say "no", because liberals are likely to racemix, and thus, they won't be useful in the long run.
>>
Canadians sent into America would replace food on shelves with poison versions causing chaos.

Fuel shipments would be targeted causing fires on major urban highway systems.

Forests would be set on fire.
American troops would be forced to fight in Arctic conditions that they have less experience in equalization the battlefield.
Small pockets of resistance would be able to live off the land in the north for years with little supplies.
IED technologies would make Iraq look like fireworks
The strategy of Canada would be the undeniable fact that if we kill enough they will eventually cut and run like they always do
>>
>>31616906
Also came to argue.....but, deal.
>>
>>31619091
>not thinking alberta and saskatchewan girls are better
>implying bc gun stores will still matter when we all have Montana tier gun stores
>drinking beer that doesn't rhyme with kilsner or pokanee
It's like you're both even a person
>>
>>31619243
>Canadian asymeytric warfare
>One drunk asshole on a moose
>Literally swinging a gallon jug of maple syrup over his head
>Surrenders for delicious poutine and more whiskey
>>
>>31619512
Not even*
>>
File: welp.jpg (292KB, 1024x683px)
welp.jpg
292KB, 1024x683px
>>31619403
Um you've thought aboout this haven't ya.
>>
>>31619520
>Canadian final boss appears
>Polar bear riding a walrus
>Wipes out forward group of Abrams
>Realizes people are inside
>Furiously apologizes while trying to help the tank crews
>>
>>31619532
Your negro army doesn't know how to fight in 40 below.
Your drones don't work in Arctic conditions blizzards, ice storms, two feet of snow on the runway.
Your army doesn't have enough manpower to police our north.
>>
>Emperor Trump
>Implying Hillary isn't going to win, either legit or most likely by fraud.
>>
>>31619594
Thing is, none of you fucking live there. 75% of the Canadian population lives within 100 miles of the US border. You're far less of an armed populace, and you control Ontario, British Columbia you've basically won. Besides, just give Quebec independence and throw in Newf and Lab with Quebec and be done with it.
>>
>>31619677
*we would give Quebec independence
>>
As a canuck, how can I help the God Emperor in bringing cucknadia into a land of freedom and greatness?
>>
>>31619677
The Russians and Chinese advisors would recommend moving as far north as possible.
>>
>>31619594
lol shut up leaf
>>
>>31619403
The American military will be able to march into your capital city, as well as every other city, and arrest every single politician and demand for them to beg the normies to accept the American rule. The media will call it the true Canadian thing to do and everyone will listen to it
And anyone who still resists will be black listed and be called warmongers who only want to continue bloodshed
>>
>>31619725
Yes please tell me how you will all survive out there in freezing conditions without any infrastructure. How will you grow food? Trying to farm on permafrost is dumb as fuck. You'll hunt everything edible out of existence within a year, that environment isn't capable of sustaining a very large ecosystem, let alone an army. Thats not even considering possible hundreds of thousands of war refugees. Also, why would we bother with you if you're that far north? Point is, you can't fight a very good guerilla war in the north. You're not Finland and we aren't the USSR, we'd be coming up there to own it all, not to fuck off when we got a small piece of land.
>>
File: 1466953264498.jpg (64KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466953264498.jpg
64KB, 600x800px
>>31619520
More accurately within hours of the attack thousands of American hostages would be scooped up in neighborhoods close to Washington DC, large military bases, Alphabet agencies and hopefully net some high value poker chips.
Sleeper crews would be deployed.
CBC would broadcast how to make weapons with commercial goods.
Set the tar sands on fire
>>
>>31619773
We would be resupplied by Russian and Chinese.
Our weapons would have the range to hit you from up there. Rocket and missile from commies
>>
File: face of mercy.jpg (16KB, 515x229px)
face of mercy.jpg
16KB, 515x229px
>>31616976
>Ontario

It's been run by the Liberals for 20 years, liberation is desperately needed.
>>
>>31619677
You can't have Newfoundland, they have the last of the breeders.
>>
>>31619855
>Russia
>implying Trump wouldn't make a deal with them and give them North Canada
>>
>>31617186
God I fucking hate Ontario, specifically the GTA. It's nothing but progressive liberal faggots who keep voting in the same assholes who just fuck us harder and harder with a smile on their faces. Only thing keeping me from moving to Saskatchewan is the lack of money.
>>
>>31619855
Why? Why do you automatically assume this? Perhaps we made a deal with them, we get to invade you and in return they get to invade their satellites too and none of us complain about each other. Also, this isn't Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, there is something to be said about how soft first worlders are. Many of you would willingly give up in exchange for a return to comfy lifestyle, you lack the tenacity that many of the world's insurgencies had to rely upon in lean times.
>>
File: 11c6b79.png (206KB, 646x220px) Image search: [Google]
11c6b79.png
206KB, 646x220px
>>31619911
Close enough , but still far away
>>
>>31619902
Fair enough then whoever is your boogeyman
Iranian backpack nukes, north Korean missiles,
An enemy of your enemy is your friend.
>>
File: 1475711406781.jpg (207KB, 1300x856px)
1475711406781.jpg
207KB, 1300x856px
>>31619677
I swear if you give the Pepsi's independence nukes will fly.

>inb4 Canada has no nukes, if there's a will there's a way.
>>
>>31619954
Sure, why wouldn't we? Americans actually have a high opinion of quebecois.
>>31619946
Please tell me how you plan on getting them there, supply chains, storage, firing without being an instant target all things that need to be considered. When that region is that fucking empty is gonna be easier to spot you than from a jungle.
>>
>>31618392
The best thing to do woulf be to separate the rural areas from the urban with new borders.
>>
>>31616906
Absolutely
>>
>>31619993
Russian Chinese and North Korean Submarines popping up through the ice.
Air dropped
Smuggled on fishing boats.
Digging up ones already in place by our Communist friends (backpack nukes were smuggled in in the sixties)
Its not empty its mountains Forrest and lakes.
>>
>>31620075
Yes, so many supplies delivered on small cramped submarines. Air dropped: possible I'll give you that, but it is not very difficult for the US to track and shoot down large cargo planes that would be necessary to accomplish any kind of resupply that would be effective. Smuggled on fishing boats: we have the worlds largest navy, it wouldn't be hard to blow shit out of the water if we needed to. Digging up shit: literally what. Also, it'd be easier if it was nothing up there seeing as creating any supply lines would be incredibly difficult in mostly undeveloped land in well below freezing temperatures.
>>
>>31616870
I would pass out whiskey and 1911s, while honestly changing very little of their personal lives.

Everything continues as normal, Canada behaves as Canada always has. Each province is given equivalent state rights. Canada itself is still allowed to govern under its own volition as long as it's laws are not more lenient than American laws.

Canada and America, no matter what individuals may think, are quietly the closest allies imaginable. Especially because America doesn't expect their assistance in other theaters of war due to their mostly defensive stance, while Canada can rely on America to always defend it under any circumstance due to their military stance, pleasant demeanor, and large land border with America.

Also, English speaking, democratic nations adore each other in geopolitics.
>>
File: imgur-okocl.jpg (101KB, 1200x706px) Image search: [Google]
imgur-okocl.jpg
101KB, 1200x706px
>>31619594
higher res
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.