[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could anyone identify what variation of the AK this rifle is? Thx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4829.jpg (103KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4829.jpg
103KB, 800x520px
Could anyone identify what variation of the AK this rifle is? Thx
>>
vz58 you mong

not an ak
>>
>>31611803
ФAMAC
>>
>>31611803
I can't remember, starts with a v but it isn't a vepr
>>
>>31611814
Thank you. I knew i had seen it before, I wasn't sure if it was strictly considered an ak
>>
>>31611831
The vz58 is entirely different from any AK. They share 0 parts.
>>
>>31611841
screws for butt will fit.
>>
AK-47U.
it's a 'фaмac' (yugoslav variant)
>>
>>31611841
Yeah I am reading that now. I was fooled by the similar appearance
>>
>>31611820
>>31611861
shut up nigga

>>31611862
basically russia pushed czechs shit in and said make us some rifles you gun making fucks make some AK's and czechs were like no fuck off and planned to use a different cartridge but russia made them use 7.62x39.

In a way they are basically an AK, similar look, same round same front end, but the action is totally different. Its generally a high quality too and some people say its even more reliable as its just a big ass heavy open action so what the fucks gonna jam it up. Its popular in Canada because AK is banned by name.

I've heard the vz2008 a shit and I've never had success shopping for a real one.

That is the sum of my knowledge on this gun thank you for your time.
>>
>>31611893
oh yeah also I heard that laminate bakelike shit or whatever it is that the furniture is made out of is like literally indestructible but its like arizona summer pavement hot after 10 rounds
>>
>>31611841

What is different about it? It looks very similar on the outside. Does it operate in the same way?
>>
>>31611893
No, thank you. That is very informative.
>>
>>31611921
look at a video of it. the whole top of the receiver moves kinda like an m1. the AK top part of the receiver is a think piece of metal that pops up that covers the reciprocating bolt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRN_XKMyhI

here let hickock45 tell you all about the vz58 (thanks to federal premium for the ammo thanks to buds gun shop)

i really want one desu but i dont know anything about the internals.
>>
>>31611945
What would a good price for one be? I found a deal for 550 that includes three mags and 500 rounds of ammo
>>
>>31611959
sounds pretty good to me. like i said im pretty sure theres. its probably a vz2008 which is (i might be wrong) a parts kit with a shitty barrel put together by century. a real one is like 1200 but they are hard to get for some reason. at least thats what i've found looking online to buy one, its usually just vz2008s that pop up or real expensive rifles.
>>
>>31611918
Every thing but the cartridge, it's a striker fired, short stroke piston operated rifle.It can easily swap stocks, has it's own mag design, feed from stripper clips, and has a last round bho.
>>
>>31611893

Isn't the vz mechanically near identical to an sks? Save for the gas system?
>>
File: ZDF1.jpg (1MB, 1191x882px) Image search: [Google]
ZDF1.jpg
1MB, 1191x882px
Czechnology
>>
>>31612655
They are both tilting bolt short stroke piston but the SKS is hammer fired and the vz is striker
>>
>>31611893
>tfw the Czechs never inplemented their 7.62x45mm round.
Man, it would be neato if we reduced it to a 6.5-7mm round as an intemtediate cartridge
>>
File: type_81_l1.jpg (216KB, 700x365px) Image search: [Google]
type_81_l1.jpg
216KB, 700x365px
>>31611918
An easy test for a rifle is to see if it looks similar to an AK-47 but is legal in Canada. If so, then it doesn't operate in the same way.

For example- the Type 81, which is legal in Canada.
>>
>>31611841
Front site post is the same
>>
>>31611803
AK-58
>>
>>31611841
Except
>handguards
>pistol grip
>magazine
>bolt
>gas tube
>receiver
>buttstock
>barrel
>sights
>muzzle brake
>firing pin
>dust cover
>stripper clips
>trigger
>hammer spring
>sling
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.