[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically what would happen if terrorists managed to set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Realistically what would happen if terrorists managed to set off a nuclear explosion in a major US city killing millions?
>>
Well first off millions would probably die.
>>
>>31611685
The country they came from would become a glass wasteland
>>
We wouldn't retaliate and would offer a hand in peace and prosperity. They blew us up because they were upset with us, now we can start rebuilding relations as human beings.
>>
The US would tip into a serious, 25-year-long depression.

And what if we found out the highly-enriched-uranium came from the Russians, or Israel?
>>
>>31611713
But what is it was islamic terrorists and not a country?
>>
>>31611685

It's unlikely most nuclear weapons in terrorist hands would have the potential to kill millions.

You can test all the shit out for yourself here: http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/ but for the most part, I'd suppose just a danker version of 9/11, 'cept with a permanent military presence in the middle east, a good amount of migration from the irradiated city in question, and the reunification of a country the Jew has tried so hard to destroy.
>>
>>31611730
Wed nuke whatever country they were born in lol
>or just invade Afghanistan again
>>
>>31611725
We aren't talking about Canada, Justin.
>>
>>31611685
Climate change clearly drove them to it.
>>
>>31611730
At that point we would glass every city between Morocco and India.
>>
Germany invites in more Muslim refugees.
>>
File: minute.jpg (50KB, 356x454px)
minute.jpg
50KB, 356x454px
>>31611685
Which ever nation they hailed from would be turned into a glowing parking lot.
>>
>>31611685
9/11 on roids, and then nothing. The American people are weak, like all who believe in the state. They will follow with whatever lie there is.
>>
>>31611685
It would be blamed on white privilege.
>>
>>31611685
North Ireland would disapere
>>
>>31613214
Kek
>>
>>31611713
Like Saudi Arabia suffered so badly after 9/11?
>>
>>31611771
Invade but not be pusses. Coalition scorched earth policy. USA starts one side, Brits and Aussies the other. Burn, shoot and bomb everything until everyone meets in the middle for super sized cokes, crumpets and burgers
>>
>>31613253
I remember saying in Iraq we should of just black topped the desert and built a Walmart.
>>
>>31611710
A standard 200kt warhead in the center of Manhattan at 12 AM could easily net more than a million deaths

>>31611713
>>31611828
>we'll just nuk dem
Nope, countries launching ICBMs is off limits, if you don't want to start WWIII. The US will probably just enter the ME (with more popular support) again, but this time in a state of masive recession.
>>
>>31611730
WOuldn't matter. "Hearts and Minds" & CIA overthrow tactics would be proven a failure.

"Glass & Dust" would be demanded as a replacement. Either police your populace or become the worlds largest glass bowl.
>>
File: ayyyyyyyyyyy.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyyy.gif
1MB, 500x500px
Not much, the jews would probably be behind it in some way, and the jews also run america.

More natural resource raids in the ME I guess.
>>
Obama would give them funding and we would invade somewhere with oil
>>
>>31611685
Depends on who is President.

>Obama
Religion of peace! We cannot blame all Muslims, even if our cities are being vaporized! We must not jump to conclusions. We will work with our Saudi allies to figure this out.

>Trump
Nuke the bastards. Every sandy shit-hole from Morocco to Pakistan, Turkey to Somalia is vaporized. Mecca is struck several times for good measure. The military is deployed to finish off the survivors to ensure the total extermination of the Muslim menace.

>Clinton
*clasps hands* "Just as planned" World War III ensues as the government blames Russia.

>Johnson
What's a nuke? He goes on to smoke some weed to ponder this event.
>>
>>31611685

We'd apologize for offending Islam and offer trillions of dollars in aid to both Arabs and to Israel because the heebs hate it when other people get more money than them.
>>
>>31611730
>Implarnyung
>>
>>31613060
What if it were Israel?
>>
>>31611730
>But what is it was islamic terrorists and not a country?

No non state actor that I'm aware of is capable of developing and weaponizing a nuclear weapon. There are infrastructure requirements and then delivery vehicle requirements that are substantially more onerous than bio or chem (like Aum Shinrikyo).

So any non state actor who uses a nuclear weapon against the US would have to have the support of a state. So two things:

1. That state is gone. It's obliterated and. unlike Iraq in 2003, no absolutely no other Western state is going to protest or complain.

2. Get ready for a real police state. There would be a multitude of security failures that would have to happen for a non state actor to smuggle a realistically sized nuclear device into the CONUS. So prepare for all of your neckbeard inna woods fantasies about rectal GPS locators, total weapon bans, inflation of personnel numbers for LE agencies, check points everywhere, armed drones on the border etc.
>>
>>31611685
a lot of democrats would die.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.