[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regular Guy Training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14

File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
I think they're taking the whole "regular guy" thing a little too seriously. What kind of paramilitary training company employs fatties?
>>
The Air Force
>>
>>31602705
I know what "grey man" is. Wtf is "regular guy"?
>>
>>31602705
What is this from?
>>31602729
same question
>>
>>31602705

The problem with regularguy is that they aren't regular guys, they are a bunch of out of shape 2nd Amendment loons who think that buying assault rifles and taking close quaters tactical carbine classes makes them warriors

Protip: A redneck with a 300 dollar 770 from Walmart can take pot shots at these idiots running around in 511 clothes and chest rigs all day and there will be nothing any of them can do about it
>>
>>31602814

Chris Bondy a/k/a ARegularGuy90

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip4FYH3-_yw
>>
Did that kid serve? I didn't. I have tactical gear and in the past have been asked if I served. Don't worry, its a respectfully fast nope.

I think it's good to see civilians be active and have some kind of idea what their doing in a scenario that say could have militia in this country protecting property, families, in gosh for bid whatever conflict that may be.

I wish he wasn't so abrasive and rude. Cannot got 3 minutes without saying fuck.
>>
>>31603799

I think he is some sort of reservist or national guard, but judging by the way he talks about the military and being "a soldier" I highly doubt he was active duty
>>
>>31602705
>Fatties
>Regular guys

I'm sorry to break it to you, but these days a regular guy is a fattie.
>>
File: 1475692954632.jpg (29KB, 486x309px) Image search: [Google]
1475692954632.jpg
29KB, 486x309px
>>31602877
>Remington 770

My fucking mosin cycles better than those pieces of shit. They're accurate I guess, but good luck with a follow up shot.
>>
When I heard him say eyes and ears and then everyone repeated I cringed so fucking hard.
>>
File: image.png (454KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
454KB, 1136x640px
>>31603873

You idiot.
>>
>>31603799
STOLEN VALOR
T
O
L
E
N
>>
>>31603876
Am I missing something?

Update: he just said 4 rounds to the HEART. GUN.
>>
File: 144.jpg (281KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
144.jpg
281KB, 1600x1067px
>>31603873
>ZERO!
>>
File: IMG_0472.jpg (75KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0472.jpg
75KB, 600x450px
>>31603857

Now imagine if this fantasy fireteam ran into someone who actually knew how to shoot, even if they had an entry level varmint rifle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrQqPdRgw_w

The big problems with militas in the U.S. is that they tend to ignore the boring elements of soldiering like patrolling, scouting, recon, setting up camp etc, hell I highly doubt these knuckleheads can cross the street and cover each other correctly

But fuck all that, apparently the end of the world SHTF is going to be like a Micheal Mann movie where speed reloads and wearing expensive cargo pants matter
>>
>>31603890
Really?
>>
>>31603913

How long is your neckbeard?
>>
>>31602705
>I think they're taking the whole "regular guy" thing a little too seriously. What kind of paramilitary training company employs fatties?
undrageB& the post
>31602877
>The problem with regularguy is that they aren't regular guys, they are a bunch of out of shape 2nd Amendment loons who think that buying assault rifles and taking close quaters tactical carbine classes makes them warriors
I can almost hear the leders of the British military circa 1773 saying the same thing about the colonists...kek.
>>31603857
>Remington 770
>My fucking mosin cycles better than those pieces of shit. They're accurate I guess, but good luck with a follow up shot.
My fucking sides...they disappeared so fast I now have two blacks holes attached to my body.
>>
>>31603810
I think he was 68w. I may be confusing him with someone else, they're all skinny af.
>>
>>31603913
This exactly. A lot of local militias in my area don't understand how to do the boring shit. For example set up an ORP cross an LDA or do link up procedures
>>
>>31605080

Not long enough to know that a group of guys who learned combat from Call of Duty would be absolutely torn apart by the most rudimentary of a sniper team
>>
>>31605923
>I can almost hear the leders of the British military circa 1773 saying the same thing about the colonists...kek.

Yet the turning point of the revolution was when Washington turned his rag tag militia into a trained army at valley forge
>>
>>31605923
>You have provided no valid points friend.

Kys
>>
>>31603312
fucking hell.. this shit is so fucking obvious... how the fuck do people pay for this bullshit
>>
>>31606945

People who thinking owning a assault rifle compensates for their lack of masculine traits
>>
>>31606564
No
>>h1606598
Why do I need to prove the nugget is nothing more than a curiosity piece. I have two, almost everyone on /k./ has one...but to say a 100 year old shot out relic is better than modern high power bolt action rifles is retarded. Stop thinking it's not, you sound dumb and I don;\'t want people making fun of you IRL anon.
>>
>>31607070

are you sure you are quoting the right person?
>>
>>31607255
Are you sure I'm not?
>>
>>31602705
>training
they shouldn't be fat by the end of it
>>
>>31607873

I never said anything about the nugget, you are literally ranting at nothing
>>
>>31607908
>I never said anything about the nugget, you are
literally ranting at nothing OOPS My respons to you was a simple NO, because that''s all it deserved.

The nugget post was for >>31606598
which for some reason posted like this >>h1606598

I'm sorry for any confusion and I understand how an autistic fuck like you would be so triggered

Have a nice day.

>>31606564
No
>>
>>31602705
He is also the guy you posted a bee jamming a ar15 thus creating a new /k/ meme
>>
>>31606084

ORP, LDA. Tell me the 5-S's no the other 5-S' !!!

Kek you made my day man and made me remember a fuck load of acronyms.
>>
>>31603857

Your Mosin is a piece of fucking shit.
>>
I've noticed that there tends to be two conflicting attitudes regarding civilians rebelling on this board.

On the one hand, most /k/ommandos seem to believe that a revolution is certainly possible against the government with civilians.

On the other hand, if you showed any individual who might try to rebel to /k/, it's always pointed out how useless he would be.

I'm not saying that what the guy is doing in the video is useful, but wouldn't he still have a better chance than someone with just an AR-15 and no major innawoods skills?
>>
>>31608348

No he wouldn't

Take the bee video for example, he wants to start off with his shooters pretending to be walking around with no hands on their weapons and letting it swing about freely which is a big no no

Then he yells GUN!!! and his guys open fire without giving the direction of the target or even properly identifying a threat which is going to be important in any sort of "revolution" where multiple people are going to be wandering around with guns and no uniform to identify different factions and allegiances.

So his training is going to lead to idiots blindly opening fire on a crowd of people because a team member yelled GUN!! with no direction of the target or they will end up shooting other revolutionaries who happened to be passing their way.
>>
>>31608348
The people who would stand with the fed gov and shoot at civilians are out numbered almost 550 to 1. If the day ever comes when taxpayers stand up and start shooting it will all be over in less than 11 days.

The us Military won't kill their families, the state police will be the first to not comply. A few of the largest police forces will comply with the fed gov for a short time. Small town police can't comply cause we will hang them by the neck till dead.

There is no real scenario when the fed gov turns us into slaves. There is no scenario where they can take our weapons and send us to re educations camps. This is a for gone conclusion. They know it and the people in the civilian world who matter know it.
>>
>>31603913
Where could one learn the more mundane stuff without completing infantry school?
>>
File: peniscompensating.png (453KB, 847x483px) Image search: [Google]
peniscompensating.png
453KB, 847x483px
>>31609881

Even if you put them in a complete SHTF scenario (EMP bomb, zombies, angry black people, govt collapse etc) they would still fuck it up because they think they are above the fundamentals of basic soldering.

A would rather have a troop of boy scouts who all I would have to teach was basic weapons handling and tactics over these loons who probably don't have an E-tool between them much less someone who is certified in basic 'have a bandaid" first aid
>>
>>31605923
Found the fatty
>>
>>31609941

There are a million ways to skin a cat. Just because X military teaches it one way doesn't be you have to do it 100% their away, considering what you will have to work with will be much different but you still have to have some grasp of the basic concept before you adapt it to your own particular situation
>>
>>31603312
he just doesn't seem like the kind of guy I'd want to learn stuff from. yeah, looks aren't everything, but unless I had proof positive that he was some sort of billy badass he does not install confidence in being a combat teacher
>>
>>31609894
Read the ranger handbook or some various army FMs. They're dry as shit but written for the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>31602705
I love the SHTF guys that are more focused on combat than anything else. How long you live is going to be better measured in your valuable skills and relationships with your neighbors. If you do manage to make it through your first engagement not dead or wounded, you will have made yourself a target. Besides, that expensive gear looks mighty fine. I think I might take it off your corpse after I stick an arrow through your throat when you're not looking.
>>
>>31605951
I had a female 68W who had a BMI of 48%
myth of medics being skinny busted. And yes, National Guard.
>>
dot mil here, if you are a civi and have guns, good for you. Just do us all a favor and get some quality training and know how to use that stuff that way you aren't just a human shield during The Happening. You don't need how to be a SEAL, just learn how to get to cover and be able to hit a 100 yard target. Also don't be a total fat fuck, at least try and get some exercise in 2-3 times a week.
>>
>>31608348
See
>>31609881
The saving grace of any sort of civil unrest people versus government situation isn't going to be superior tactics, it's that civilians massively outnumber government forces and that most of the government forces would be acing as conscientious objectors, if not out right rebelling too.

Militias like in the OP would get ripped apart in any sort of actual fight, they're concentrated on all the "cool" aspects and don't seem to know shit for tactics. Let alone actually conducting a patrol.

>>31610110
And almost 999,999,999 of those ways are wrong as shit. There's not much to re-invent when it comes to patrolling, the basic concepts are going to be the same almost no matter what you do.

Same thing with actually engaging the enemy, identify, suppress, flank. If you don't have a good grasp of this basic concept and you get into a gunfight you're going to have a bad time.

>>31612042
>Nasty Girl
Well there's your problem. That being said I've seen some heftier medics wandering around the hospital from time to time.
>>
>>31608348
rebelling is more so about targeted hits, false flags, targeting infrastructure, and creating chaos. not patrolling your local woods looking for camo'd up atf agents. a more effective training course would be taught about how to dox key officials and find out there whereabouts, then teach you about burning down their homes while they sleep and killing anybody who comes running out then stringing them up in a nearby tree, and exfilling without getting caught. or teaching you how to become a sleeper cell within your enemies ranks for sabotage purposes.

the type of training most tactiqueer larpers are doing, where they go to the range in plate carriers and shoot cardboard targets at 20 meters, leads to long protracted conflicts where nothing gets accomplished.
>>
>>31612156
Yeah, we have some heifers but that unit overall was better than any of the active units I had been in. The active unit I deployed with was straight up trash and a total black power unit, which was especially strange as MP's.
>>
>>31608247
Butthurt Remshit owner detected
>>
>>31612156
>The saving grace of any sort of civil unrest people versus government situation isn't going to be superior tactics, it's that civilians massively outnumber government forces and that most of the government forces would be acing as conscientious objectors, if not out right rebelling too.

yes, and if a malevolent government was aware of this they would be wise to bring about massive civil unrest blamed on an external source where they can simply play order restorer while covertly carrying out their intended purges. katrina is a basic example, government forces dont abandon the government because the government is the entity with the resources, preparations and logistics for survival. all thats needed is an external entity for the government to place the blame on.
>>
File: CIMG0407.jpg (252KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0407.jpg
252KB, 1440x1920px
>>31602877

>Protip: A redneck with a 300 dollar 770 from Walmart can take pot shots at these idiots running around in 511 clothes and chest rigs all day and there will be nothing any of them can do about it

This reminds me that even in Finland you can take courses in sniper activity - not just shooting, the whole thing with stuff about camouflage and moving stealthily under surveillance.

I don't think these are even limited to reservists, although some restrictions may apply (no criminals etc.).

Mostly it's a weird combination of civil defense and military training though. Pic related, some guy on Finnish 4chan equivalent took those courses, I think.

http://www.mpk.fi/Default.aspx?tabid=1118
>>
>>31602705
he is like the real life stick arms simulator
>>
File: CIMG0411.jpg (161KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0411.jpg
161KB, 1920x1440px
>>31612391

16x zoom.
>>
>>31612391
Actually, this is a smart move by Finland, because Russia might attack at any time.

They also have a pretty succesful conscription system as well.
>>
File: 1475355358381.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475355358381.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>31612156
>And almost 999,999,999 of those ways are wrong as shit. There's not much to re-invent when it comes to patrolling, the basic concepts are going to be the same almost no matter what you do.
>Same thing with actually engaging the enemy, identify, suppress, flank. If you don't have a good grasp of this basic concept and you get into a gunfight you're going to have a bad time.

Based on what? Just because someone like the U.S. military teaches it a certain way doesn't mean it will be 100% effective given the equipment and people avaiiable to you at the time. If anything the U.S. military actually kind of sucks when it comes down to the basics due to them becoming very reliant on technology

But that being said, you might have to be reduced to flag waving and bugle signals based on what you have to work with
>>
>>31603913
Michael Mann is the guy that made up climate change (via his fraudulent hockey stick theory on global temperatures)

Don't know what he has to do with cargo shorts though!
>>
>>31613455
Global warming was created by a cartel of shorts manufacturers to push up demand while they jack up prices.
>>
>>31602705
Well, they were both combat engineers in the Army, so whomever hires combat vets.
>>31602729
>>31602814
It's a youtube channel that people who have no experience or are self conscious of the size of their dicks like to talk shit about.
>>31602877
Like the guy I just quoted.

I bet these threads are gunna be even more cancer than Yeager hate threads.
I should go stockpile spiderman memes.
>>
>>31613748

But I do have experience son.

You are however, free to think that taking "tactical carbine" courses that ignore all the other essential skills of soldiering makes you some sort of modern day spartan (minus the fitness element)
>>
>>31613776
No one said that.
You are strawmaning his course and you know nothing about it.
Probably because your experience is the only "meaningful" thing you have in your life, so you're trying to hold on to it and reprsent it as something that makes you better than others.

You shit on people for not having training.
Then you see people getting training, and you shit on them.
It's dick measuring personified.
>>
>>31602705
>employs fatties
Looks can be deceiving. I know a few people who look fat but in reality are in better shape than anyone I have ever met. Shoot my boy Nick would probably whip most people here's ass with one hand and he looks like the blob. I once watched him kick the crap out of three niggers at once who tried to rob him, he didn't even break a sweat.
>>
>>31613788

>all that projecting

Come back when these morons learn how to tie basic knots or set up camp innawoods

Until then, they are LARPing John Wick with no real concept on how a gunfight where neither side has air or artillery support turns out
>>
>>31613818
Once again, you don't even know that they can't do those things.
You are the only one projecting.
>>
>>31613832

I know they don't, refer to >>31608430

Anyone with experience can tell that all these guys care about is shooting paper targets and thinking they are cooler for it. Even things like threat identification and ROE are thrown out for Hollywood inspired tactics.

If you ever trained with 3rd world troops or militia, it becomes easy to spot the ones who watched too many 80's action movies
>>
>>31613870
>Anyone with experience can tell that all these guys care about is shooting paper targets and thinking they are cooler for it
Why? 'Cause they don't hold their weapons 100% of the time? Because they already know which way the targets are?
Do you walk around the grocery store with one hand on the shopping cart and the other on your gun?
If you've already shot a target at a range, do you wonder to yourself "hmmm I wonder where the target will be this time?"
If you bothered to watch the other videos, or actually go train with them before you shit on their training, there's an entire segment dealing with scanning for and identifying targets.

Like I said, you are dick measuring and making up your mind because you want to hold yourself up as being superior to them.

First people shit on them because one guy was fat.
Then people shit on them because they, supposedly, were civilians.
Then people shit on them for a myriad of other reasons of debatable validity.

"Anyone with experience" meaning me and people like me.
"these guys" meaning people not like me.

Dick measuring. That's all it is. That's all it ever is.
>>
>>31613948

Bullshit, things like target identification must be drilled 100% of the time. The entire purpose of training is that in a shit situation you will automatically fall back on the base level that you has been drilled a thousand times. Drilling with the assumption of target identification and and direction literally defeats any talk he probably had once or twice with his guys.

But you seem to be really obsessed with dicks for some reason.........
>>
>>31613994
Ok.
>>
File: sofuckinghip.jpg (465KB, 1800x992px) Image search: [Google]
sofuckinghip.jpg
465KB, 1800x992px
holy shit this fucking thread, did regularguy fucking find the thread or something?

so much back peddling and hopeless defense
>>
File: WheresYourFuckingCleaningRod.jpg (647KB, 1435x983px) Image search: [Google]
WheresYourFuckingCleaningRod.jpg
647KB, 1435x983px
I cannot cringe any harder at any of this thread.

Holy shit.
>>
>>31614047
fuck the thread, the hell is that thing
>>
>>31614080
I.... what? an SBS saiga12... Who are you and what are you doing on /k/.
>>
>>31603833
maybe in america
>>
>>31613292
I need some fucking source on this webm right goddamn now. Shit looks mad cool, is this a movie or something?
>>
>>31614173
Seriously who the fuck are you people and were are you coming from. It's obviously China testing a nuclear weapon and then mounting an attack through the fallout...
>>
File: 1438513880883.gif (685KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1438513880883.gif
685KB, 500x281px
>>31614194
>mfw CTR shills stumble onto /k and ask stupid questions
>mfw I realize they are behind ARG and tripfags to undermine /k from within
>>
>>31614194
>>31614214
Shit man, calm down. I just like cold war stuff, hadn't seen that one before.
>>
>>31614258
It's just kind of insulting when you can see the video, see the flag, see the cheering chinese; and then watch them in hazmats advance into the explosion.
You'd have to be some kind of moron to not figure it out yourself..
>>
>>31602711
>he's actually Army
Lel
>>
>>31614296
I have eyes man, I could see what was going on. I wanted to know specifically where the footage came from. Could have been a documentary or a Chinese film or something.
>>
>>31615378

I'm the guy who posted the webm, ignore the trolls

I really have no sauce on it, I saved it off of here
>>
>>31608216

> 5-S's...

Shit-Shower-Shave-Shine Shoes?
>>
File: 1475912023238.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475912023238.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>31603913
You're right for the most part.

I think people are highly underestimating the realities of SHTF. My biggest fear is that some dumb nigger, spic, or underage cracker hidding in some bushes pops me in the back of the head with some shitty bolt action or 9mm. All my actual tactical and survival experience means nothing in such a scenario.

If you want to be safer and increase chances of survival, you can't be traveling around like a nomad in fall out. You need to set up a base, and a perimeter like you stated. So at least you know when someone is in your area and where.

I think for those /k/ommandos who think they can go at it alone... They should play a game like Rust or DayZ, when you encounter even just two players against you, doesn't matter if you're all armed, everything is severely stacked against you.

And when it comes to like groups of 5+... Lol forget it. You might as well just be their slave, or prepare to die.

The average /k/ommando is a turbo beta autist without friends so... Unless you have a group of friends or fellow Kommandos to survive with, you're fucked by going at it alone

These assholes in the video have a higher survival percentage just by being in a group
>>
>>31613292
Well Gen. Milley just came out at the AUSA meeting saying he is trying to push the force to go back to fundamentals and implying that warfare will change at the small unit level to a focus on self reliance. Maybe more innawoods training on how to skin cats and shit and then eat them.

Not to mention most American tactics are barebone basics and not the end all be all. These tactics adapt heavily to -dare I say it- METT TC and Americans traditionally have been able to adapt to their circumstances in combat because knowing more superfluous tactics than whats taught can end up putting units in a mental rut.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.