[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bradley VS BMP-3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: russian soldiers.png (893KB, 832x436px) Image search: [Google]
russian soldiers.png
893KB, 832x436px
Which one would win ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNej116jp60
>>
The one that spots the enemy first.
>>
>>31601329

BMP 3 wins every fucking time if crew are same level of skill.

>doesn't have to stop to deploy ATGM (TOW takes like 20seconds)
>30mm at like fucking 600rpm RIP bradley
>Bradley tall as fuck, can't really hull down
>>
>>31601329
>Which one would win ?

Bradley. BMP-3 is shit tier IFV due to it's fucked up engine placement that messes up infantry dismounting.
>>
The 100mm gun is a very effective weapon to it's other armanents.
>>
>>31601415
>Bradley VS BMP-3
>fucked up engine placement that messes up infantry dismounting
>>
>>31601329
The BMP-3 is probably the superior vehicle individually but the Bradley will be supported by superior combat arms in literally every other aspect of warfare.
>>
File: h2.jpg (302KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
h2.jpg
302KB, 800x600px
>>31601444

Engine is placed in rear so vehicle retains balance for amphibious use. As result dismounts are crammed into a space between turret and engine. Side effect is also slow infantry dismounting. Proper rear ramp or doors are much better than what BMP-3 can do. I know there are modernized variant that fixes the issue, but I'm not sure is stable while at water due to being pretty front heavy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OMF7zehHxY
>>
>>31601329
So many Vatnik b8 threads lately.

And what worries me is that it's probs not even little Ivans making them, but full-blown American slavaboos who know nothing about Russia other than what they learn't on video games. Sad!
>>
>>31601648
On the other hand it is perfectly balanced, which means it is smooth as fuck. And i do not see how the ability to dismount all of the infantry at the same time slows dismounting.
>>
>>31601329
Whoever gets the first shot off honestly, BMP3 has the advantage in that it's ATGM has a larger range, travels faster, and doesn't require to be set up; But once the BMP3 is in range it's done for.
>>
>>31601905
>Sad!
Gb2 Facebook
>>
>>31601329

Why were documentaries back in the day so superior to the shit being pushed today?
>>
>>31601331

I agree. It would come down to spotting and the Brad, especially thew refurbished ones have superior day/night optics and aiming interfaces.

If the BMP-3 could get the drop on a Bradley, I have no doubt it can fuck it up. Both of them are basically aluminum caskets.
>>
>>31601905
Because /k/ is the most bluepilled board on 4chan, everyone loves to just take a dump here.
And since many Ukrainian shills, and turkroaches found refuge here, the shitposters now need to shitpost here.
Only way to clear up the board is to get flags.
And ban all the ones that arent american.
But thats not going to happen.
I dont know, sometimes i feel like actual coded and well prepared bots shitpost here.
>>
>>31604564

but it wont be as fun if we ban everyone else not flying the stars and stripes

think about how boring it would get without the daily shitposting and shilling
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.