[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Duterte's Philippines to buy helicopters from Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

>The Philippines is looking to purchase either two of MI17 or MI24 to improve the country’s capability against possible internal and external threats.

>“We are looking of purchasing two to four MI17 or MI24. This is in line with President Rodrigo Duterte’s focus is more on internal security than external,”

>The heavily armored Russian helicopters are designed to withstand any kind of weather and are said to be low maintenance. The choppers are also said to have defensive capabilities against portable surface-to-air attacks.

>The source said Russia may offer a huge discounts and extended payment schemes could be arranged.

I've been telling you people for the last few days but noone believed me
>>
>>31601125
OPERATIONAL AIRCRAFT IN 2020 = 0

WELL DONE
>>
>>31601125
I give you 90% betting chance Du30 will get "regime changed" if Hillary gets in the White House
>>
>>31601125
>despit shifting to the russkies and the chinks, Duterte is still only buying TWO choppers
You see this is why I tell people things will change with Duterte, but not too much. In this instance, the exceptionally small defense budget of Flipland still hasn't changed. I am a bit amused though since the fiddycent posters kept saying that China and Russia would flood the Philippines with weaponry.
>>
>>31601235
>TWO to FOUR

fify
>>
>>31601244
Still, a whopping two more ain't making much of a difference. Granted it'll make putting the muzzies of Mindanao easier to put down if they're utilized properly.
>>
>>31601214
You mean 100% regardless if Hillary/Trump wins

What /k/, /pol/ or /int/ does not understand is that Flippos like myself will never accept China

There's nothing wrong with the Mi-17, we have mountains here too and our Air Force will never ever get the Crashhawk

If anything these Russian helicopters at worst will be sparingly used like the W-3 Sokols we purchased from Poland or fall into disarray once they figure out that spare parts and maintenance are shit
>>
Ha ha oh wow.

Duerte is moving at breakneck speed, soon pinoys will have AK for everyone.
>>
>>31601262
Russia makes the best attack copters.
>>
>>31601214
Considering the Flip military keeps having to step in and say "that's not what he means, America" I wouldn't be surprised if it happens sooner.

Plus none of the Philippinos around here seem to be very enthused by him either.
>>
>>31601317
The pinoy's minister of defense says they can cope without the US.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/video/philippines-defence-minister-says-military-can-cope-without-us/3188486.html
>>
>>31601332
He's just towing the line

I don't believe he meant what he said
>>
>>31601317
>overwhelming victory in prez poll
>more that 80 percent of the population actually supports his war on drug campaign
>hurr" none of the Philippinos around here seem to be very enthused by him either."
>cannot into proper english

you're either a falss flaggers or one of the relatives of the assholes killed by the police
>>
>>31601379
Yes, first time they thought it was a joke.

Second time they thought he was a maniac.

Now they are not laughing anymore.
>>
>>31601407
>overwhelming victory
(lol

He won 16 million votes

There are a 100+ million of us
>>
>>31601454
fourth time, they are finalizing blueprint to having him overdose on drugs himself, with a single needle point, in his otherwise clean arm.
Oh, and his guard were either all "away" that day or they all disappeared some how.
>>
>>31601665
Still more than the other candidates. Welcome to democracy if you have more than 2 people running for president.
>>
>>31601125
How the hell does Putin do it?

Why is he outperforming the US at every twist and turn? This madman can't be stopped!
>>
>>31601813
he is mad, I give him that
>>
On unrelated note, what the fuck happened to timawa website, Did that faggot adroth got himself in trouble or something
>>
>>31601813
When you invade two countries in a row within ten years and then shit up the general area then have the gall to say "we wuz gud boize and shiet" and then proceed to do the shitshow that is Syria (with the foreplay Egypt, Lybia and Ukraine in that order).
>>
>>31601884
Adroth is a Dudirty supporter (not a diehard one but rather one of the more reasonable ones)

Opus V is not

Opus V nuked his own site and Adroth made his own hugbox where he screens user registrations
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 1622x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 1622x1080px
>>31601125
Pay close attention to this man, we are witnessing a true legend in the making.
>>
>>31602071
now that is absolute madman material

>>31601125
Though I disagree with most of this man's ideals, I never thought that the day that I would see slavshit on my own eyes would come.
>>
>>31601306
AH-64 Guardian shits all over anything russia is offering.
>>
>>31601332
>"can cope"

Kiss the madre goodbye, because the chinks are not stopping their harrassment.
>>
>>31601813
The guy he's outsmarting only got the job through affirmative action.
>>
>>31601317
I've been surrounded by nothing but support for the guy. Speak for yourself.
>>
So theyre buying helicopters that fill roles that no contemporary US offering does..I don't see the issue?

How is this moving to Russian alliance? Has there been a sharp move to that in the last few months or something?
>>
>>31603529
Nothing, just kneejerk reaction from burgerstards who are afraid of losing their lackeys in SEA
>>
File: xt5l3br3gqax.png (549KB, 1493x1567px) Image search: [Google]
xt5l3br3gqax.png
549KB, 1493x1567px
>>31601125
Helicopters, you say...
>>
>>31601317
Where the hell have you been? Wife is from Baguio. Went there 2 months ago and I would say Duterte is very much supported.
>>
>>31604604
Is Duterte the kind of guy who would shoot a man before throwing him out of a chopper?
>>
>>31605275
That's a big allegation
>>
>>31605301
4 u
>>
>>31605228
Links to Adroth's new site?
>>
>>31601125
>2 helicopters
This is operationally the same as having zero helicopters.
>>
>>31606382
It's 2 to 4, and you could make an airwing out of 4 helos

4 Mi-24 would fuck them abou sayyaf bastards pretty hard, even if it is only armed with unguided rockets and 12.7mm gun
>>
>>31601287
>pro-China
>still has high approval ratings

>b-but muh people are anti-China
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.