[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A dude just opened a tab with me at a bar I work at in Texas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2447.jpg (160KB, 484x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2447.jpg
160KB, 484x720px
A dude just opened a tab with me at a bar I work at in Texas.

His name is Mark LaRue.
>>
Ok
>>
Yeah and I met Chris Costa at the grocery store.
>>
>>31598634

DO NOT LET HIM DO THIS! GET HIS CARD AND KEEP IT AT THE REGISTER! HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED!
>>
>>31598634
Charge him 300% of what his drinks would normally cost, but every 30 minutes give him one for half price.
>>
>>31598668
>but every 30 minutes give him one for half price
Or just throw in some stickers or random shit

>paid 75bucks for a gin and tonic
>came with a spork and some paprika
>customer for life
>>
File: IMG_1407.jpg (91KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1407.jpg
91KB, 720x540px
Belay my last.

It's not him. I asked. Apparently he gets it a lot. And he's not into guns. I'm like. You're useless to me numbnuts. Step off mah grille, b. Break contact six o'clock motherfucker.

This thread can be about. Like. Entertaining me. On my slow shift. Instead.

Haven't been on k in a few years. Everything's the same right. EoTechs suck. 1911s suck. Dugans still alive. Everyone's uninformed and insolently so. Right?
>>
File: Travis.jpg (12KB, 390x379px) Image search: [Google]
Travis.jpg
12KB, 390x379px
>>31598649
I saw Travis Haley at a grocery store in Phoenix yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person and congratulated him on Haley Strategic's Open House last weekend, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Gonnatellmehowyoushootnow? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen snickers in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the snickers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any RFID 'interference',” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each candy bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by STANDBY really loudly.
>>
>>31598774
>>paid 75bucks for a gin and tonic
I read this as "gun and tonic" and WTFed hard.
>>
File: IMG_1582.jpg (90KB, 780x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1582.jpg
90KB, 780x589px
>>31598869
Wut
>>
>>31598834
Eotechs suck, 1911s are back in, nobody cares about dugan, nuggets are on their way out, antigun shills and viral marketers are rampant. Knife thread generals have developed tripfaggotry, and the EDC folks have grown out of control. I think that's about sums it up.
>>
>>31598834
>EoTechs suck
Yeah, but nobody can even argue about it anymore
>1911s suck
Damn straight
>Dugans still alive
Praise the /k/ube and may Browning cure him of his ills
>Everyone's uninformed and insolently so
Pretty much.

I've just been easing my way back in after being gone for a spell as well. Pretty much the same old same old.

One weird thing is nobody knows how to use the word aesthetic. Can't tell if it's a meme or public education.
>>
>>31598869
This is becoming my favorite pasta.
>>
>>31598834
You're also still a faggot
>>
>>31598869
>Correcting "electrical infetterence"
That's like the best part of the pasta.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (65KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
65KB, 500x493px
>>31598634
Great meem
>>
File: IMG_2994.jpg (64KB, 681x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2994.jpg
64KB, 681x386px
>>31598994
What the fuck did you just say to me you fucking etc., etc., the entire arsenal of the United States marine corps, etc.
>>
>>31598634
You should ask him whether he likes Bobro or American Defense Mfg mounts better, since LaRue mounts are overpriced and dig into the actual rail they are on.

See what he says. lol.
>>
>>31598834
There is an actual LaRue family member in Texas that was SF. You'd never know what a badass you're talking to.
>>
>>31598649
Did he admit that he doesn't know how to swim? Apparently this news broke out earlier but some people refuse to believe it.
>>
>>31598884
>Not drinking gun and tonics

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>31598937
Yep.
>>
>>31601168
I prefer jynnan tonnyx myself.
>>
>>31598774
>paid 75bucks for a gin and tonic
Hennessy & gin and tonic. The drink of ghetto nogs errywhere. ssshhhiiieeeet.
>>
>>31598925
>ruining electric retard
>>
I met a bunch of international operators and intelligence officials while going to an english pub with my mom. This was in Tampa, must have been 6-8 months ago. They were all sitting in a huge group awarding some ceremonial gift to a gentlemen who created a sort of outreach community for them to connect to each other. Something to that degree, a combination between communication, outreach and some sort of support system. They gave the dude a fairbairn-sykes and a plaque. He goes on to thank them all for the various unspoken things they've done throughout their careers. It was extremely surreal.

During that little speech this giant blonde dude who hadn't said anything thus far cracked a joke about me being the one who shot OBL. They laughed. I laughed. The waiters laughed.

Then 2 weeks later the actual dude who shot him came out and made a big hoplah about it in the media. It was the same guy who made the joke.
>>
>>31598634
I met a guy named Steven Strange
>>
>>31598947
Yeah Dugan is still kicking, he's posting on Instagram all the time and if you direct message him he replies 85%of the time
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.