[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to burgers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 54caf10fedbe4_-_mercenary-lg.jpg (36KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
54caf10fedbe4_-_mercenary-lg.jpg
36KB, 460x300px
Non burger here.
What would prevent a commiefornian from just buying the evil baby killing high cap magazines in another state, lets say idaho or nevada, and just bring them back to california?
>>
Nothing at all.

Next.
>>
>>31597599
For legal use, fear of a 10yrs sentence in a federal jail
For illegal use, nothing

>Muh gun sens laws

:^)
>>
That would be illegal.

And we all know that once something is illegal , the underlying problem is solved.
>>
>>31597599
Aside from the extremely unlikely chance at getting stopped and searched at a checkpoint, nothing.

See why commiefornian gun laws don't work?
>>
>>31597599
The same thing that stops people from smoking pot in those other states.
>>
>>31597599
Literally nothing at all. I'd imagine that most gun stores outside of California won't sell something like that to someone with a California ID.
>>
>>31597635
>For legal use, fear of a 10yrs sentence in a federal jail

what?
>>
>>31597653
So nothing?
>>
>>31597599

You would have to find someone or some store who would sell it to you after they saw you California ID or driver's license.
>>
>>31597668
>I'd imagine that most gun stores outside of California won't sell something like that to someone with a California ID.

why?
>>
>>31597635

>CA laws

>Federal time

whut
>>
>>31597683
Do they actually ask an id to sell you a magazine?
>>
>>31597693
They could get in legal trouble if the person they sell it to gets caught. It wouldn't be a stretch to say they knew the California buyer would take the gun across state lines.
>>
>>31597693
They'd feel obligated by fed law not to disrespect Commiefornia state law... I think. Something like that.
>>
>>31597795
Whoops I should have read the OP better. I thought we were talking about rifles not magazines. If that's the case then buying mags and taking them into California isn't hard. You would just be fucked if you got caught.
>>
Also how many people are jailed over owning a 30 round magazine in commiefornia?
>>
>>31597599
Shops that border commune states tend to check IDs and won't sell to someone from a banned states. If one wants to travel a bit farther nothing but the fact that it is "illegal" is stopping them.

As long as an individual doesn't advertise they have them, it is unlikely that they ever will be caught.
>>
>>31597635
The Feds don't enforce state laws, doofus.

The STATE penalty for possessing illegal magazines is a year of jail time and/or a $100 fine. For third-time offenders, the fine goes up to $500
>>
>>31597599
because laws are for honest men
>>
>>31597668
That doesn't happen, no gun store outside of California has ever carded me for mags or ammo, but I know Arizona won't sell an actual gun to someone that doesn't have a resident ID
>>
>>31597599
Nothing. It's why California is trying to shit up every other state around it.
Nevada is already falling due to Vegas spics.
>>
>>31597599
They do. I live in Oregon and they come here and buy a bunch of high-cap mags from local stores.
>>
>>31597668
I'd imagine that most of those gunstores wouldn't be asking for ID for standard, off the shelf merchandise. It would be comparable to getting carded when you buy a loaf of bread.
>>
>>31599084
>implying it is not the duty of a citizen of the republic to overturn unjust laws
>implying that an unconstitutional law has any legal authority within the republic
W E W L A D
>>
>>31600260
How are you going to effectively overturn a law by paying a $100 fine and spending some time in jail?

Wew yourself, lad.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.