[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Life Fudds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1462295171052.jpg (152KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462295171052.jpg
152KB, 960x960px
I have a small collection on youtube. They are 100% not Americans. We Americans either killed ours, let them starve, sent them to the VA or made sure they stayed off the internet. You Euros are rife with these degenerate, gun toting, mystics. Anyone got more?

https://youtu.be/DAtaO2mGprc

Also general fuddlore thread.
>>
>>31596526
What is a fudd
>>
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
You have a small collection of fudds from youtube? Did you kidnap them or something? +1 what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>31596526
That's not a fudd, that was an informative older gentleman who gave a great rundown on proper fit for a wing shooting\ clays gun. The straw tip is a great idea. I don't know the dude and he may be a fudd, but there is nothing in that video to support that.

A fudd isn't someone who just likes older styles of gun you retard. A fudd is a gunowner who believes that that is all that people should own. They usually buy in to "common sense gun control" and believe no one needs AR-15s etc.

TLDR: urafgt and that old dude knows his shit.
>>
File: image_13.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
>>31596664
He was wrong about literally everything. At one point he said the length of your thumb is meaningful. And not in regards to if you dont have a thumb because you lost it in the Nam but as in some fuddlore bullshit about whatever. Guy is a wizard.
>>
>>31597575
Your comprehension was lacking, he said the distance from your nose to your thumb should be 2 inches and while you could argue the specific distance being different depending on your preference for length of pull, he's not necessarily wrong. He knows how he likes a shotgun to fit and is explaining that to a viewer who asked.

He is being a bit exacting about fit with his +\- 10% bodyweight thing, but again it's a video about finding\ testing for "perfect" gun fit, folks who really care about sporting clays care about this shit.

Basically anything you could disagree with in the video comes down to individual preference as to fit\ how you mount the gun, but as he was asked how he does it, it's pretty much impossible for him to be wrong.

Honestly it sounds like you've never shot clays and I'm certain you've never done so competitively if you take issue with that video.
>>
>>31596526
>You Euros
but that's an Australian
>>
>WHAAH people dislike stuff that I like ;_,;
>>
>>31596531
Someone who likes guns but thinks they are simply tools and that deadly salt rifles are pointless and shouldn't be owned by civilians.
>>
>>31596526
Despite thinking Corona is beaner piss water I like his hat.
>>
>>31596526
Kys
>>
>>31600305

Guns simply are tools, rofl. What the fuck else is a gun, in your opinion?
>>
>>31596526
>Australia
>Euro
wew
>>
>>31600861
A weapon.
>>
>>31600879

A weapon is a type of tool, holy fuck.
>>
File: 1465347408972.jpg (135KB, 1296x736px) Image search: [Google]
1465347408972.jpg
135KB, 1296x736px
>>31600196
Yuropoor here
Do burgers really think gun fitting were magic and that every sporter were a fudd?
Can they really not distinguish aussies from yuros or has the satire just become indistinguishable?
>>31600879
You're a tool.
>>
File: 1473201298055.png (304KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1473201298055.png
304KB, 396x396px
>>31596531
Elmer Fudd , aka hunter with wooden stock guns.
>>
I think OP is a fuddboi,
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.