[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoo/k/y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 8643.jpg (368KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8643.jpg
368KB, 1280x720px
>held up in an abandoned cabin
>shine flashlight outside to only see eyes reflecting the light from the foliage
>more and more eyes start to reflect light

whats your loadout, whats your plan

spooky general, I don't want to sleep tonite
>>
>>31596503
That depends on what I'm dealing with.
Clearly it's not demons. Id have a silver machete ready in case it's a werewolf or vampire, salt by the doors and windows never hurt anyone.

I'd first step out the door and fire a rock salt round in their direction. Establishing if it's a ghost or a demon.

Retreat back into cabin.
Call bobby for help.
>>
File: 1473906800053.png (410KB, 1504x2251px) Image search: [Google]
1473906800053.png
410KB, 1504x2251px
nugget, bayonet, vial full of the tears of children, vlad, what else could you possibly need
>>
Bump for spoopy thread :c
>>
Somewhat related question. Are clowns the new skinwalkers? What's the level of clown activity in your area?

In my area there have been several sightings, but most of them are near the university and I'm pretty sure it's a fraternity fucking around.

An old lady pulled her cc on one, and it ran--not many sightings since then. http://www.sunjournal.com/news/lewiston-auburn/2016/10/05/armed-auburn-woman-scares-clown/2006674
>>
>>31598593
I'm honestly surprised there aren't more reports of a CCer ventilating clowns.
>>
>>31599312
>>31598593
Dressing up as a clown "for the lulz tehee" is fucking retarded. I have a friend that got shot because he tried to prank another friend and wore garbage bags all around his body at night. Guy pulled his glock on him, but fired too early and got him in the foot. They just took the bullet out and it was cool.
>>
>>31600118
Okay, I gotta ask. Because it really matters. What color garbage bags lmao
>>
>>31600134
Black garbage bags. He wore them and stayed in the really dark area of his yard leadi g up to the forest. We then told our friend (who knows about skinwalkers) to go to the side of the forest because we saw something moving. We didn't even know he was cc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6OKAEIQSUM
>>
>>31596503
Ideally? My 12g Winchester 1300 Defender plus custom buckshot rounds with a mix of iron and silver pellets plus a few spoonfuls of salt in between everything. Axe and silver knife for backup/head chopping.
Think that'd be good for most spooky fiends.
>>
Served in the IDF here as a reservist during the 2014 Gaza War.

As is typical Hamas fighters operated from UN positions within Gaza, so we took over a UNRWA facility for a bit to look for weapons/fugitives. We came across a basement that had all these doll heads hanging on a string from the roof. There were also bio-hazard symbols painted all over the walls.

UN does some fun shit apparently.
>>
I have a story long time ago where I accidentally met someone out in the woods that resembles the notorious shitposter antman

I could be wrong but the guy was legit unstable
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.