[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stolen valor thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 70

File: Stolen_valor_sofrep.jpg (202KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
Stolen_valor_sofrep.jpg
202KB, 1067x800px
Stolen valor thread?
>>
File: milsurp jacket.jpg (135KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
milsurp jacket.jpg
135KB, 682x1024px
is it really stolen valor if you look fresh as fuck wearing it though?
>>
File: Air Force Infantry.jpg (621KB, 905x905px) Image search: [Google]
Air Force Infantry.jpg
621KB, 905x905px
>>31596337
That's not stolen valor.
>>
File: 54322432542.jpg (220KB, 672x729px) Image search: [Google]
54322432542.jpg
220KB, 672x729px
>>
File: 4356635345.jpg (51KB, 420x599px) Image search: [Google]
4356635345.jpg
51KB, 420x599px
>>
Why are you guys so interesting in retarded people?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0p9GgIqnsc
>>
There's an entire thread dedicated to these people on professionalsoldiers.com if you are interested.
>>
>>31596391
>Why are you guys so interesting in retarded people?
Its world star hip hop for white people.
>>
>>31596363
>A POS
>a piece of shit
lel
>>
>>31596337
This isn't stolen valor. its just a hipster bitch boi/millennial.
>>
>>31596337
WEARING CAMO IS NOT STOLEN VALOR.

God I hate the retardation. The US has the
concept of the Citizen Militia. You are the military
in a crisis against a tyrannical government.

ACTUAL stolen valor is USING A UNIFORM TO
IMPERSONATE A SOLDIER FOR ===financial gain.===
>>
>>31596440
You want a fuck long list of stolen-valor folks, with a lot of their information.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?page_id=30655
>>
File: average biker.jpg (155KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
average biker.jpg
155KB, 800x533px
>>31596831
is it ok to wear realtree while i shop at walmart?
>>
>>31596831

to expand upon this:

-Making movies in a uniform is not "Stolen Valor"
-Being a Reenactor of any war and wearing the uniform is not "Stolen Valor"
-Playing Paintball with your friends wearing camo is not "Stolen Valor"
-Playing Airsoft with your friends wearing camo is not "Stolen Valor"
-Hunting and wearing camo is not "Stolen Valor"
-Buying Medals and creating a collection of memorabilia from a period including uniforms and
weapons is not "Stolen Valor"

Wearing the CURRENT UNIFORM OF THE US emphasis on CURRENT and claiming
to ACTUALLY BE A VETERAN and then trying to gain MONEY from it, yes that is "Stolen Valor"
>>
>>31596907
Well there's nothing morally wrong with having bad taste.
>>
File: DerKermit.jpg (40KB, 184x181px) Image search: [Google]
DerKermit.jpg
40KB, 184x181px
>>31596907
There are plenty of people who shop at army surplus stores. (They do exist) and they
sell beat to fuck gear and camo at cheap prices. If that's all you can afford that
shouldn't be a mark against you. Wearing Camo should not be a mark against you.
This is military entitlement gone to far.
>>
>>31596914
It's not even wearing the uniform. It's just claiming to be something you're not. Sloppy uniforms are just a dead giveaway.
>>
>>31596345
is that a civil air patrol jacket?
>>
>>31596831
>>31596914

Its funny because a lot of times, they don't even do it for financial gain. Sometimes they are just fucking weird in the head and they feel empowered to pretend to be soldiers.
>>
>>31597082
Had a guy [was a friend] who would show up places in his BDUs or Civil Air Patrol jacket, like parties, used to pretend he was NG or Army [depended on the day]. One time showed up in BDUs to a cool summer gathering of friends, pretends he just got word from his "sergeant" he was getting redeployed to Iraq.

Claims to have been deployed at 17 in the army, "rolled a humvee" and got medical discharge... idk..

Long story short I think its a fucking mental illness. He wasn't happy with his life and faked the whole thing.
>>
>>31597202
>"rolled a humvee"
He nicknamed his ankles 'hum' and 'vee'?
>>
>>31597202
>He wasn't happy with his life
Why didn't he just get a dead end soul crushing job and get blind drunk on the weekends like the rest of us?
>>
>>31597022

See I'm coming at this from a different angle. When i was in my teens I'd go out exploring
in the woods with friends/family. They took me to this giant warehouse type building
stocked with nothing but all different types of uniforms. It was as big as a walmart
super center, with camo, inert rounds all that PC-incorrect stuff. They were my fun clothes.
The explore clothes. And that was fun as a kid to play a little airsoft/paintball later.
Being with actual people before everyone's face got glued to computers.

And now we have picture related. Deliberate attack on all things masculine. Camos are
related to war. War is unpleasant and unpc, so we should ban it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/calif-teen-arrested-for-rocket-launcher-in-car/
http://www.marinij.com/article/zz/20110916/NEWS/110918989

And then enter Call of duty. Kids want to emulate there heros. Be special forces,
rock cool gear and all that. And then these toxic veterans beat up on them
YOU CAN'T WEAR THE UNIFORM I BLED IN type deal. So over the fucking top.
So entitled, and anti-American. I hope you see my point i'm trying to get across.
Kids wanted to Emulate The US Armed forces. Now Leftists are trying to put them in
dresses. I'd rather them wear camo.
>>
>>31596345
kinda glad this faggot killed himself
>>
>>31596363
Anyone that can explain just how wrong this is for a non-American? I want to say it has something to do with what seem to be at least five different jump wings.
>>
>>31596831
>WEARING CAMO IS NOT STOLEN VALOR.

True, it's just dumb if you're not innawoods.

>The US has the concept of the Citizen Militia. You are the military in a crisis against a tyrannical government.

Yeah, but that doesn't explain why you're autistic ass is wearing flecktarn at the taco bell.

>ACTUAL stolen valor is USING A UNIFORM TO IMPERSONATE A SOLDIER FOR ===financial gain.===

Yeah, by code, but colloquially stolen valor is to play dress up and pretend to be an army man to inflate your self-esteem or some shit. Just because something isn't criminal doesn't mean it isn't retarded as fuck and shouldn't be mocked.
>>
>>31597282
Anon said he didn't actually enlist
>>
>>31597304
>And now we have picture related. Deliberate attack on all things masculine.
You think the average boy is going to that camp? The only boys going to that camp are the boys who are already doing that shit, it has literally zero impact on your regular kid.
>>
Stolen valor shit is fucking retarded. True story:

>I'm a former 0311
>My wife's uncle was also an 0311
>He gave my wife an old BDU jacket of his, has the Sgt Chevron's pinned on
>My wife wears it for a fashion statement and whatever
>We are out at a bar one evening
>Some Army fuck in his fifties gets an attitude
>Asks her if she "knows the meaning of what she's wearing?"
>She says yeah, both my uncle and husband were in the Marines, and I like it
>He basically accuses her of stealing valor
>I almost beat the piss out of this old dude
>Explain to him BDU's have been out service for over a decade, my 24 yr old wife would have to of been a 10 year old sergeant
>Tell him she can wear whatever the hell she wants

I think I made him feel like an old fool because he left right after.
>>
>>31597353
Trust me, the military does not have a monopoly on dead end soul crushing jobs.
>>
>>31597376
>my 24 yr old wife would have to of been a 10 year old sergeant
Damn, she's a keeper then.
>>
>>31597304

>a few articles about oddball shit is enough evidence to support your claim that there is a secret war against masculinity.

see this is what happens when you spend all your time on 4chan stewing in hatred, you think the rest of the world is exactly like what you read in the cheery picked news articles you see on /pol/
>>
>>31597376
>0311
>married a 24 year old

Yes, because this is a thing that will last for more than two years.
>>
>>31596337
Is it compensation when his shoes don't fit his feet?
>>
>>31597402
No I married her when she was 22. I'm now 29 and she's 25. Why would I not marry a younger girl? Keep throwing those projections.
>>
>>31596989
This. Also, military entitlement has gone way to far.
>>
>>31597327
>Yeah, but that doesn't explain why you're autistic ass is wearing flecktarn at the taco bell.

I don't eat fast food, especially at places that serve sand in there food like you do.
But say that I did. What are you gonna do? Give me a fuck you face for wearing it
after I came back from hunting at the edge of the county? I'd give you the fuck you
face right back. Unless your super retarded that you would actually fight over
clothing? If so, your the problem I'm addressing.

> see this is what happens when you spend all your time on 4chan stewing in hatred, you think the rest of the world is exactly like what you read in the cheery picked news articles you see on /pol/

You don't know what your talking about, and you have poor observation skills to top
it off.

Go to your local stores. See how marketing to children has changed. Armymen in
the food stores and cvs's have been replaced by barn animals for children. Plastic
orange guns are gone, and nothing resembles an M16 toy gun on the shelves
at my target/walmart/mall stores. Yes we have nerf for our kids, but its a lowering.
Its removing militancy.

In High school wearing camo was a non-issue. Nobody cared. Wear even a camo
hat today, and people turn there heads. Its leftist creep to remove militarism, just
like no handguns in this restaurant signs, gun owners are backwards type memes.
>>
File: pol spotting the authors name.jpg (14KB, 232x255px) Image search: [Google]
pol spotting the authors name.jpg
14KB, 232x255px
>>31597304
>Rosenberg
Every time.
>>
File: 1475550015330.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475550015330.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>31596078
As someone currently serving, even I don't give a shit. The only people that cared about this shit are the ones that either can't enlist or tried and failed, thinking that " defending" me from the retards makes up for their lack of service. No one cares about this shit, but the tryhards.

> image posted with sarcasm
>>
>>31597282
Only on weekends? Filthy casual. Though if he is cosplaying accurately he should be getting shitfaced every night in a gay bar, as is maween tradition.
>>
>>31597304
This happens. My mother tried to pull this shit on me.

As far as kids go, if they want to pursue being a soldier let them steal all the valor they want.
>>
>>31597544
People get so butthurt over other people wearing camo. I wear my Dutch DPM parka and my flecktarn parka pretty regularly. I've never claimed to be a soldier nor will I ever, but if someone doesn't like me wearing my camo they can suck my dick.
>>
>>31597544
lol, what have you failed at so hard that this is how you compensate?
>>
>>31597304
I invaded Tarawa in a bra and panty set you faggot. Real men do whatever the fuck they want.

Faggot.
>>
>>31596078
>Have actually done violence on behalf of America but am technically a civilian
>Butthurt welfare queens will violently assault autists who wear old uniforms and shit when the biggest challenge they themselves faced while on deployment was having to eat the pork flavor MRE
>These analpained faggots have the nerve to talk about stolen valor
>>
>>31597557
No one's really defending in your name, it's pretty objectively shitty behavior. That's enough alone to comment.
>>
>>31596337
Look at this hipster fag thinking hes in the army.I bet he tells everyone hes leaving for Afghanistan tomorrow.Cunt's like this should be arrested.
>>
File: Sefton.jpg (220KB, 1024x739px) Image search: [Google]
Sefton.jpg
220KB, 1024x739px
>>31597588

Because I care. If kids want to wear camo they shouldn't be screamed at
to take it off. I had a fun childhood in it, and I'd like them to have the same
opportunity, despite how the left is trying to move the goalposts on what
is now acceptable.

So because I care, I'm "compensating"? Or I failed at something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y5r4p4IuPs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Jazz

"I Am Jazz (announced as All That Jazz) is an American reality television
series on TLC about a transgender girl named Jazz Jennings"

Notice the reading. Notice how many White people fall for this stuff. There is a
deliberate Leftist attack on White children, to remove militancy, to make them
sheepish, confused, loners, to create a disconnect with the armed forces,
and to weaken the country. If you cannot see this, you are blind.
>>
>>31597723

What exactly was the nature of this violence? Just curious.
>>
File: STOLAN LABE.jpg (119KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
STOLAN LABE.jpg
119KB, 1000x833px
>>31597482
>Also, military entitlement has gone way to far.
>>
>>31597809
>Because I care. If kids want to wear camo they shouldn't be screamed at

>Shit that's never happened

>So because I care

No, because you're going full on foaming sperg about nonsense and have really weird ideas about what constitutes masculinity.
>>
>>31596337

that doesnt even look like milsurp, but a sports blazer witha cammo print
>>
File: 1469609182730.jpg (25KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1469609182730.jpg
25KB, 433x380px
>mfw "I HAD FRENDS WHO DIED IN THAT UNIFORM!!!"
>mfw they're wearing dress blues
>>
>>31596345
Why would you even bother imitating air force?
>>
>>31597904
>full on foaming sperg about nonsense and have really weird ideas
about what constitutes masculinity

So what I'm saying is foam at the mouth sperg? You are disconnected from reality.
I think you should stop posting if the things I'm saying are to much for you. You've been
in the house to long, you've watched to much liberal tv, and you may have a guilt complex.
Do you find yourself rubbing your hands together often?

Camouflage, Uniforms, Shared commonality, Shared Goals, Weapons, a desire to see your
kind and culture advance, You bet that's Masculine. Maybe you should scroll up to that transgender
school i posted before. You might like it there.

The idea is in its infancy but allowing Kids access to that kind of clothing helps them form a
relationship to the men who serve there country. The guns, the Army men, the paintball, playing
counter strike its a healthy militarism that leftist schools are trying to breed out.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/418273/university-report-room-full-white-people-microaggression-katherine-timpf

See pic related. Whenever I see a Stolen Valor thread, I'll pop in and shit on Military Entitlement,
and defend the kids right to wear it. And fuck you leftists if you disagree. You cannot dictate
a pacifist multicultural Jewish led society and be free of reproach. Your wrong, your sick, and
your full of yourselves.
>>
>>31597723
I I... I uh like the pork flavored MRE
>>
>>31598202
lol
>>
File: loldonald.gif (4MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
loldonald.gif
4MB, 720x404px
>>31596432
>>
>>31597431
By god you're right
>>
>>31596363
>SF arrows pointing dow
>CIB third award, lol, no
>SF tab over combat patch
but the real tip off? pushing all those pins through your Gortex jacket
>>
>>31598202
>Asian gang
Why don't they just come out and call them muslims?
>>
>>31597316
The crossed arrows are worn by Army SF on their dress uniform. the black ones on his jacket would have been worn on the collar of the old BDUs by an officer to indicate SF with his rank on the other collar. Enlisted don't wear these. The badge with a rifle in a laurel wreath with two stars is also a give away. That is a Combat Infantryman's Badge, the stars indicate a third award, which for someone his age, is impossible. The ONLY documented 3rd award holders are men who served in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. Because of the way the award periods for the CIB work, you will not see anyone taking part in the current wars with one. You might run into someone with a 2nd award, but that is about it. The rest of his uniform is just a mess. A faker thinking more badges = badass
>>
File: ThePush.png (2MB, 1560x1830px) Image search: [Google]
ThePush.png
2MB, 1560x1830px
>>31598458
Because (((They))) Have an agenda to deflect away from Muslims much like America.
Terror as Work place violence, Muslims creating a country within a country is just a
"no go area." If you can't identify a problem, how can you solve a problem?

Muslims may have killed him, But jews allowed those Muslims to be there in the first
place. Muslims aren't building great planes or fantastic ships and dive bombing into
our countries. Its Jews, allowing them in, right through the front gate.
>>
>>31598673
I always laugh when I see these pictures, they are just so full of errors and misinformation. Like those two "Australians" on there, do they even exist? Are they real people? Because they're not any Australian I know of.
>>
>>31596337
it looks fucking retarded though, if i saw this guy at the grocery store i'd think 'god what a fag'
>>
File: EvilKike.jpg (123KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
EvilKike.jpg
123KB, 700x394px
>>31598741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
"Barbara Lerner Spectre calls for destruction of Christian European ethnic societies"
skip to 0.38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt-aw5iqGMI
Gregor Gysi Politician Publically Announces Joy of the dissapearance of German people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGVPBO9_cA
It's a Trick, We Always Use It

There's plenty to read about each of those figures.
>>
>>31598855
>There's plenty to read about each of those figures.
Strange that you didn't post examples about the exact two people I mentioned then.
>>
>>31598202
>by an Asian gang at school
>Asian gang

I immediately conjured up visions of Yakuza and Triads bullying some fuckin 9 year old, but then I was immediately disappointed after I read WHERE it happened.

Fuckin arabs/pakis/indians are ruining my imagination.
>>
>>31598855
I might also point out something about your picture, a president of a parliament isn't somebody who rules over a parliament, he's just somebody who presides over it, he's basically the caretaker/spokesperson who makes sure it runs smoothly.

We have a president in the Australian Senate, he doesn't have extra power, he in fact has less power than other senators, because he can't vote while carrying out his duties as president.
>>
>>31598872
Not than anon, but here ya go:
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-3-of-5/

http://www.asa2016.com.au/dr-david-manne/
>>
>>31598399
I thought the tip-off was the plastic US flag on his sleeve.
>>
>>31597399
idk where you spend your time stewing but you must not live in a very liberal/left place if you think what he is saying is not partially true or is somewhat outrageous. It exists lol
>>
>>31597402
sorry about your marriage bro, you shouldnt have tried to turn a hoe into a housewife it usually dont work out
>>
>>31599004
>plastic flag
really? that an IR material
>>
>>31597809
>blah blah blah, attack upon masculinity!
>blah blah blah
>deliberate attack on white people!
Oh wow, big surprise, the guy ranting incoherently about the war on childhood is trying it into the 'white genocide'.
>>
File: 1413637593659.jpg (186KB, 648x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1413637593659.jpg
186KB, 648x1024px
>>31598966

>http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/
From a quick glance, I can determine this website is literally stormfront-tier

>http://www.asa2016.com.au/dr-david-manne/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know how little our government gives a shit about the UNHCR?

We've basically colonised another country and use them as a literal concentration camp for refugees. Some people actually choose to go back to Iran, Burma, Somalia, and Syria than stay there. Plenty of instances of people self-immolating and sewing their lips up.

https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/news/immigration/2016/10/08/leaked-unhcr-report-manus-island-worlds-worst/14758452003831
http://www.baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/australias-forgotten-detention-centre-the-peculiar-torture-of-christmas-islands-asylum-seekers-locked-up-with-hardened-criminals-20160916-grhlx7.html
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/apr/18/manus-island-detainees-plead-anywhere-but-papua-new-guinea
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-27/refugee-sets-himself-on-fire-in-nauru-protest/7363530
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/08/australia-abuse-neglect-of-refugees-on-nauru/

Australia is not Europe, m99.
>>
>>31596432
could this guy be any more transparent
>>
>>31596078
You cannot steal valor. Valor is an abstract concept.
>>
My only problem I have is when they truly fuck up the uniform. Its just irritating an I can just hear the little drill Sargent in my head just go off on the fucker
>>
File: 2ik4jd3.jpg (38KB, 504x378px) Image search: [Google]
2ik4jd3.jpg
38KB, 504x378px
>>31597031
The Young Marines have it worse
Ribbons.
On.
BDUs.
>>
File: 1370058207578.gif (760KB, 259x214px) Image search: [Google]
1370058207578.gif
760KB, 259x214px
>>31599559
Sweet jesus, there is no way whoever decided this was a good idea was sober at the time.
>>
File: nofuckingribbons.png (714KB, 699x400px) Image search: [Google]
nofuckingribbons.png
714KB, 699x400px
>>31599592
Also sidenote, does anybody have any qualms with the new move to ABUs by CAP?
Looks a bit silly with all the patches and all but I think it works kinda.
>>
>>31598202
Nutter detected
>>
>>31598855
>HERE'S THIRTY JOOOOOOOOOOOOS PUSHING FOR MASS MIGRATION
>lol wat
>HERE'S THREE
kek, never change pol (jsut stick to your containment board pls)
>>
>>31597431
How can you tell?
>>
>>31596485
include me in the screen cap
>>
>>31596907
Thank god he was wearing his helmet.
Now we don't have to look around for his grey matter.
>>
File: CallTheWaltenCommando.jpg (75KB, 417x521px) Image search: [Google]
CallTheWaltenCommando.jpg
75KB, 417x521px
topkek
>>
>>31596345
Holy fuck, those ribbons. Never seen anyone, real or otherwise, with that many.
>>
>>31596921
This is kinda comforting
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1080x1080px
>>31596078
Is this stolen valor?
>>
>>31601007
Stolen identity
>>
>>31598673
RIP USA
and this is what all you retards are dying for?! kek.
>>
>>31601007
hot as fuck
>>
>be me
>wear old m65 jacket i got from great uncle
>jacket has 82nd patches
>dont remove them
>walking down my block
>see two marines
>they look at me
>"muh starlen valorx niaggr!"
>whip out my 12 gauge
>say "niggers i can wear whatever the fuck i want, go back to fucking aspergers chicks you jarheads"
>next day i get ambushed and beaten with belts
>its them
>4 months later i go to ther base, camp pendelton and piss on their bunk
>DI gets mad and smokes their hillbilly ass
>feelsgood.jpeg
>>
>>31596078
Walking around with your uniform is like mechanic walking with his work clothes or a doctor with his lab coat everywhere he goes.
Its stupid and ridiculous.
>>
>>31601007
I feel it stealing the blood from my brain...
>>
File: jewhands.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jewhands.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>31601093
Except for the discounts and the people buying you free shit
>>
>>31597399
Get out, you fucking leaf.
>>
>>31597578
>My mother tried to pull this shit on me

Story?
>>
>>31597327
>camo is dumb if you aren't innawoods
I think my gf is sexy in it tho
>>
>>31597809
What state are you in, senpai?
>>
>>31598202
>a desire to see your kind and culture advance

I more or less agree with your examples of masculinity except this.
>>
>>31597327
>Yeah, but that doesn't explain why you're autistic ass is wearing flecktarn at the taco bell.

Because a surplus flecktarn parka is comfy and /fa/ as fuck, to be quite honest, family.
>>
>>31596345
Looking like the FO:NV boomers
>>
>>31599125
Shoo shoo kike
>>
>>31597363
In my opinion, it is about shaping already present trends. I am not going to lie, when I was between 6-9, I was a bit of a faggot. Luckily, my parents told me I was being retarded instead of giving me hormones and the like.
>>
>>31599672
I mean I understand the CAP's history and everything but honestly I think they looked better being some of the last organized guys wearing BDUs.
>>
Totally stolen valor, old fuck...
>>
>>31596363

You are now aware this man duped charities out of thousands of dollars.
>>
>>31601007

The only thing she's stolen is my heart.
>>
>>31601128

This.

I wear my patrol jacket to Chic-fil-a because we get free food.

I've gotten thousands of dollars in free chicken in the last few years.
>>
File: Commies In Policy.jpg (94KB, 590x720px) Image search: [Google]
Commies In Policy.jpg
94KB, 590x720px
>>31601180
So your saying An army of a nation should not protect its citizens and project
its culture? That's the very purpose of an Army.

Each Nation has 2 rules it must follow.
1. The future belongs to the fertile.
2. Your culture assimilates or you are assimilated.

The reasons for those rules should be self evident. I twisted myself into a
pretzel trying to understand your point of view... You must either be a pacifist
Libertarian, or an Anarchist Socialist Globalist.

Both are Ideologies I strongly disagree with.
>>
>>31601324

Friend, I think dirdy gommies are bad, too, but ownership != regulation.

Communications are OWNED by private companies like Verizon and AT&T, regulated by the FCC.

Labor is "owned" by whoever provides jobs, labor is regulated by OSHA and the DoL to protect the rights of workers.

The Gommies Manifolds advocate for literal ownership.
>>
File: DeathToCommies.jpg (190KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DeathToCommies.jpg
190KB, 800x600px
>>31601342
>The Gommies Manifolds advocate for literal ownership.

Your spurdo is throwing me off but i'll do my best to reply.

Your saying To be an owner of a business you must submit to regulation.
-This is unavoidable within any Governmental framework. Well outside of India
and china- black water pollution and alge central. The divergence is,
Communism dictates what state resources will be applied to. The State is in
your wallet and up your ass telling you what you can and cannot do. Look at
the state of worker protection in the US. I caught Stossel on tv doing an
episode on just this.

A guy owned a moving truck. He helped people move shit for money.
The state was shutting him down because he needed permission of the other
moving companies in the area to continue to run his business. That's your
Communism. In a nutshell. When adorers of Communism like to picture there
workers paradise they always imagine themselves on the upper rung. You all
can't be Champagne socialists, friend. Most end up on the bottom chased out
of industry for not knowing the key people.

Your saying Communists advocate for individual ownership.
And I'll say your dead wrong. And my example, my proof is every communist
country. The facts are the people fleeing from the workers paradise. The deaths,
the internal killing grounds, the forced labor and the secret police to force the
people into towing the line.

Communism is a depopulation method of the Nonjewish citizenry. Its contribution
to the world is human wave assaults and industrial scale murder of its populations..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geu0R4xGAi4
>>
>Fuck gomies
>Fuck working social structure
>free healthcare is bad
>free education is the devil himself

that's what americans sounds like
how come social democraty work is some many country without going full commie?
>>
File: misc194.jpg (294KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
misc194.jpg
294KB, 1024x768px
My great grandfather didn't starve and battle his way out of the Halbe Pocket, saving his men and hundreds of civilians from the communists to have some fat teenager play dress up.
>>
>>31601497
How young are you? My great-grandfather died two years before that even happened.
>>
File: 4u.png (356KB, 850x1526px) Image search: [Google]
4u.png
356KB, 850x1526px
>>31601452

I sat here and did 2 re-writes for you. I was going to write a small book explaining the
differences between a Constitutional Republic,(USA) and how we're changing into a
Socialist Democracy, and then cross compare this to Western Europe pre2008 and
Eastern Europe pre2008. Know what? I'm tired and I'm not writing all that shit.

Instead I'll answer you a different way. You know what an American, or Western European
pre2008 would never say? I've got the Wife, I've got the kids, cash in the bank and I'm
looking to retire in a great White country. You know where we're going honey? Russia.

Notice nobody says that? If you don't understand why someone would, watch a few
videos on Russia, its culture, (more like its corruption) its failing economy and its
spectacular bridges. And its fetal alcohol syndrome trunk hatchet fights between drunk
drivers.

I use the example of pre08 because that's before all this Multicultural movement and economic crashing took place. When things were somewhat "Normal." Now things are
turning into equal garbage for all.
>>
>>31601452
and yet they all keep emigrating to the united states...
>>
>>31601511

I'm 27. He was a 30 year old Hauptmann. I come from his second attempt of having a family when he moved to leaf land in the 50's.

His first family didn't make it.
>>
>>31601421
>YourYourYourYourYourYourYourYourYourYourYourYourYourYourYourYourYourYourYour
You'RE trying to act like >le redpill smart man, but Christ man, you can't even use grade school grammar.

Seriously, fuck off.

>>>/pol/
>>
File: Grandpas service summed up.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
Grandpas service summed up.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>31601557

oops forgot
>>
>>31601324
property tax doesn't concern the ultra rich. It's well meant idea that is supposed to degrees the growth of economic inequality. In reality thanks to purposely built in loop holes it does the exact opposite. Instead of fixating on taxing property they should focus on taxing capital gains and financial sector.
>>
>>31596337
>I paid full MSRP to look like I bought everything at the thrift store in two sizes to small

that looks immature and awful, my fucking eyes are bleeding
>>
File: BeOne.jpg (469KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
BeOne.jpg
469KB, 576x864px
>>31601560
>You'RE trying to act like >le redpill smart man, but Christ man, you can't even use grade school grammar.

I'm not trying to act anything. I'm posting on a message board
that has illustrations of cartoon characters beating each other to death
with dragon dildos. I was unaware this was the high caliber section
of 4chan where only the Best of the intellectuals can post. Why
didn't you send me the memo?

Also, spotted the Commie :D
>>
>>31597567
Rah
>>
>>31601421

No.. I'm saying that communism advocates public ownership. In the US capitalist-mixed economy, private ownership with limited government oversight is COMPLETELY different from state-run entities.
>>
>>31601584

Complete agreement. End property Tax, End home modification
permits. Return individual freedom to the Home owners.

Also an interesting case for food for thought later. Guy owns a house.
Its his, paid off. Its been in his family for Generations. Family
members are buried there. Guy goes and gets married. Things go
bad, Woman divorces him. I believe the court was ordering him
to sell the property. Did you hear of this story? Got a link? My
google foo is weak. I wanted to find out how it resolved.
>>
>>31596907
why doesnt he have any shoes though?
>>
>>31601600
>I was unaware this was the high caliber section
of 4chan where only the Best of the intellectuals can post. Why
didn't you send me the memo?
Oh you didn't get it? Here

https://www.4chan.org/rules

You have literally no understand of socio-political-economics and for some reason seem to think we care about your rants. Regardless of which this is the fucking weapons and warfare board, there are ENTIRE sections of this site and even the internet at large dedicated to your stupid shit.

So fuck off to the only places that care
>>>/pol/
>>>/stormfront/
>>
>>31601633

How about fuck you, and No. What are you gonna do?
Cry baby Commie? Call a mod? Did I hurt your feelings?
Did i say your Socialism is a Jewish front? K isn't your hugbox.
>>
>>31601304
>she
>>
>>31601645

Fuck off Rogal. Go back to Krautchan.
>>
>>31601631
probably got ripped off as he got skulldragged down the pavement

ATGATT son, dis nigga was just wearing some MX armor and a helmet- gotta wear them gloves and pants and boots as well

not that it matters in this guy's case
>>
>>31601631
I'm guessing he was wearing incorrect footwear, like those skateboarding sneakers or something that you slip on. When you come off your bike, your feet are going to drag across the road, which acts like sandpaper, and it can rip off anything that's not firmly fixed to you.
>>
File: Team activity.jpg (168KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Team activity.jpg
168KB, 800x600px
>>31601658
Rogal
Rogal may refer to:

Rogal, a Polish crescent roll similar to a kifli
Rogal świętomarciński, a crescent cake baked in Poznań, Poland for St. Martin's Day
Rogal, Greater Poland Voivodeship, a village in Kalisz County, Poland

I have never been called a crescent roll before. That made my night lol.

>>31601497
The people who Reenact are paying homage to your Great Grandfather
by keeping interest of that conflict alive. If you have information about him you
should share it. Some guy here might do a Historical impression of him if you
post information about him often enough. I would say that would celebrate his
memory better then a few dusty photo's in a book hidden away in your home
as and after thought and forgotten memory when you die.

Also who says reenacting has to be boring? Photo related. These guys
climb mountains for fun.
>>
>>31601645
>Did i say your Socialism is a Jewish front?
My great uncle was chairman of the Israeli Communist Party, whatcha gonna do about it, stormfront?

/k/ isn't my hugbox for sure, but is sure as shit isn't your hug box either dipshit. If you're going to act like a retard, at least act like a retard about board related subjects. The Jewish conspiracy to do X isn't related, so go back to YOUR hugbox, whichever one coddles you the most.

>>>/pol/
>>>/stormfront/
>>
>>31599277
so is a meme, but everyone here applies it to physical objects because everyone here is a fucking moron
>>
>>31596337
Fresh, new(born), childish, immature
>>
File: pic related, it's you.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
pic related, it's you.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>31601727
kek
>>
>>31601727
>That image
Why would you lie on 4chan, off all places!!!
>>
File: YourFailure.png (93KB, 740x1050px) Image search: [Google]
YourFailure.png
93KB, 740x1050px
>>31601746
lul
>>
>>31601727
>Did you know Jews drink the blood of Christians to be considered holy?
Literally 2/3s of Christians think this, it's called the eucharist

>itt poltards pretend they're 'enlightened' and fighting the goodfight
>>
>>31601007
I'm not much into cosplay, but THAT is how you do it.

shame she couldn't get someone to tie her necktie properly, looks like a napkin
>>
>>31601628
I'm not aware of the case you are talking about. But I'd imagine such is more than likely if you marry.

Unfair as hell. Solution: Don't take bitch into your life and never ever make the unfortune decision of welcoming her into your family via legal agreements. Marriage maybe a social norm, tradition and socially expected but in modern times it's nothing more than a agreement to give a woman free shit in exchange for sex and possibly offspring.
>>
>>31596337
Stolen valor is pretending you're something you're not, he's just a hipster faggot wearing a camo coat
Is everyone that wears any milsurp jacket stolen valor?
>>
File: stepan_01.jpg (47KB, 489x700px) Image search: [Google]
stepan_01.jpg
47KB, 489x700px
>>31596078
russian motherland proudly present Stepan Dallas Walker-guy, who think he is an american airborn unit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYapEZnLbS4
>>
>>31601846
Or you just sign a pre-nup

>inb4 "They'd just refuse"
Bitch, if you're dating/want to marrying someone who doesn't share your beliefs and ideals, you have bigger problems
>>
File: stepan_14.jpg (124KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
stepan_14.jpg
124KB, 700x525px
>>31601875
approved by jesus crist
>>
>>31601882
reminds me another russian retard, only from another side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J13qEpNarUU
>>
>>31601894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX27UrIvrLQ
>>
File: german heritage burger.jpg (11KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
german heritage burger.jpg
11KB, 226x223px
>>31601497
I hate seeing fat american Wehraboos and Stormfags reenacting as Wehrmacht soldiers. Especially when because most of them do formal shit wrong, wear incorrect uniforms (especially when it's camo), have a SMG and a pistol and everyone wants to be a Lieutenant at least.
>>
>>31601904
I finally understand the
>muh cultural appropriation
faggots.
>>
>>31601324
Thats more fascist then communist.
>>
>>31597353
Underrated post

Lol
>>
>>31597304
> that pic

Nope, that doesn't offend me or fill me with dread that masculinity is dying.
The first sentence says that it's a camp FOR nonconforming boys. Now, if parents were shipping their CIS kids off to this camp to reform them INTO trans/nonconforming kids, that'd be beyond fucked.
But that's just some fruity camp for fruity kids. There's a market for it, so it exists, and I'm glad it does. I'd much rather people be comfy with who they are than have YOU be comfortable with who they are.

Also, I work with vets every day, at a VA hospital. They don't give half a shit about who's wearing what uniform. They just want their circulation starved limbs chopped off so they can go back to slamming back patty melts in the canteen, diabetes be damned.
>>
>>31601727
I...I was making shit up mate, my entire family's been in the US since the mid-1800's along with the other Irish potatoes.

Jesus man, you went off the deep-end hard...

This. Is. Hilarious.

You lost all composure because some autist made some shit up just to piss you off. At least before you were trying to be calm, but you just straight went into "DIE JUDEN ARE DRINKING ZE BLOOD OF GOOD CHRISTIANS AND VORSHIP SATAN" and posting revisionist Hitler 'documentaries' off Youtube!

Damn anon, you made my week. Thank you!

Saved for future keks, god damn.
>>
File: over heer.jpg (167KB, 384x1190px) Image search: [Google]
over heer.jpg
167KB, 384x1190px
>>31601497
>>31601904
What if they are not fat or teenagers?
>>
>>31597544
Idk about that. Even in bongland I wore a flecktarn parka I bought on eBay every day of and all I got from people was 'I like your jacket, how much was it'? And I live in a pretty sjw city.
>>
>>31597313
What's the story?
>>
>>31602075
Yeah, there might be a few non cringe worthy guys, but why are they pretending to be one of us evil Krauts his father/grandfather shot at in WW2. Shouldn't Americans be glorifying their ancestors instead of mine?
>>
>>31602151

Someone has to play OPFOR.
>>
>>31602151
it's me in the photo and my Grandfather was a Feldwebel in the Luftwaffe (i'm not American).

That is definitely the exception to the rule. But you know someone has to be the baddies.
>>
File: 1473622808362.jpg (23KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
1473622808362.jpg
23KB, 400x524px
>>31597480
>>31599057

All this projection is starting to hurt my eyes.
>>
>>31602162
Of course there need to be OPFOR, but it seems like a big part does it because they are some kind Neo Nazis themselves, making mistakes that trigger my autism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X222V4uB7vE
>>31602184
See it's a huge difference if you are representing your own people, in this case it's honoring them instead of cosplay
>>
>>31602151
My American biological grandfather abused my German grandmother and shot himself in the bathtub.

My step-grandfather was a Marine sniper in Korea, and a great man. He died of cancer and Parkinson's.

Ancestors are weird. It would certainly be great to get their perspective, but odds are they were just as foolish and unpredictable as the next guy. They simply lucked out on the second round of the genetic lottery.
>>
File: HJ and BDM1.jpg (148KB, 924x450px) Image search: [Google]
HJ and BDM1.jpg
148KB, 924x450px
>>31602075
>>31601904
>>31601686

I don't have a problem with reenactors age so much as if they physically look the part. If, say, you're a teenager doing Wehrmacht reenacting, considering by the end of the war they were recruiting kids under 16.

The thing is, all those kids were pretty undernourished. very few would have a potbelly and fat face in the years they were recruited and would have been physically fit through the state enforced participation in the Hitlerjugend.

I can get the appeal of wanting to dress up as an officer rather then a grunt. But someone needs to slog on the front line. Every old man and young boy wants to be a panzergrenadier, grossdeutchland, waffen-SS etc, but really they should be reenacting less glamorous roles would be nice. Flak helfrien for instances, or Volksstrum (which would explain the atrocious uniform)

As for the fat ones. They could be Nazi Party members! It's usually the fat ones who seem to jerk off to the ideology that got everyone great Grandfather loved in Germany killed or maimed.

Preserving his memory, I am gathering whatever I have from memory; but I was 10 when he died and when he was gone, my grandmother, and his granddaughter, my mom decided a bonfire was in order and got rid of everything he had. From his uniform to his medals and clasps, his journals, to taking away the p-38 he willed to me and having it destroyed. They really hated the idea that he had a life before coming to Canada and erased everything he could scrape together from the war and brought to North America.

They don't talk about him beyond his arrival to Canada, except one time when my Grandmother had too much to drink and mentioned him and the family getting harassed by a bunch of Dutchmen while in the Netherlands. about Bicycles that the occupation force took and wanting it back. He told them they were suppose to be brought back by their fathers.

I'm looking into doing a genealogy thing. see if anyone is left to talk to.
>>
File: 1473445986269.jpg (1011KB, 2000x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1473445986269.jpg
1011KB, 2000x1339px
>>31596078
>mfw a marine once told me that I couldn't wear MARPAT because I didn't earn the right
>>
Am I in the minority if stolen valor doesn't really bother me? I mean, yeah it's weird and kind of shitty that you are taking credit for something you didn't do, but as long as they aren't trying to gain anything from it (besides maybe other people's "respect") then who cares? There's plenty of other shit to worry about besides manchildren playing dress up.
>>
>>31602229
I definitely agree with this, SS guys outnumber Heer like 3-1 at least.

You do need to have those older guys though because there are not enough guys in their teens and 20's reenacting to ever make it realistic, as well as the older guys having the income to bring some of the really awesome toys to a reenactment.

In an ideal world for full authenticity though it would be exactly as you describe.
>>
>>31602229

some of the typing is off. It's early morning, i'm trying to keep it within the 2000 character limit and I've had too much to drink.
>>
>>31602229
I don't have a problem with teenagers doing reenactment, my grandfather was 19 when he was promoted Lieutenant. It's the way Americans seem to do their reenactment, taking themselves super serious, while being 5m away from the enemy randomly firing blank at each other. But I had the biggest cringe when I saw a video where they tried to do drill and ceremony at huge reenactment event.
>>
File: 1471099354674.jpg (30KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
1471099354674.jpg
30KB, 630x473px
>>31602229
I hope you disowned those fucking leafs for their kikery. They never loved your grandfather. They only used him like leeches while he lived, then basically shat all over him in death.

>destroying a P38
>>
File: Fallschrimjager vet with STG.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fallschrimjager vet with STG.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>31602283

Play war is serious business I guess.

Someone should gather vets from both sides and take them to a reenactment. They could use a good laugh.

>"Mein gott, I can't believe we fought and killed each other for this future!"
>>
>>31602329
Actually the veterans are really supportive of it in general.
>>
>>31598673
IT'S JUST BEEN REVOKED
>>
>>31602250
i would like to see someone reenact Luftwaffe Penal battalion, Volkssturm,Officer school conscripts, Air Defence units etc.
>>
>>31602329
My Grandpa would probably go to beat up the reenactors with his rollator
>>
>>31602314

>They destroyed a pistol that killed at least 2 Soviets riflemen (as far as I remember him admitting to) and winged a t-34/85 commander who opened his hatch to get his barings after a Pak smoked him in the flank.

I'm not forgiving them, but they are family. It's hard to disown family no matter how fucked they are.
>>
>>31602348
The least elite unit you'll ever see is the Luftwaffe Field Division and sometimes Ostruppen (the group i met in the USA did the Heer and put everyone in Ostruppen as probation, as well as anyone who was not white.)
>>
> caring about stolen Valor
> buying and wearing surplus

Pick
>>
>>31602348

We could have a re-enactment work program for the prison populace!
>>
>>31602362
>Luftwaffe Field Division

>Erich von Manstein blamed the decline of the Wehrmacht in 1943 to the creation of these divisions. Von Manstein argued that they recruited some of the most able young men into these divisions who would have made adequate NCOs and replacements to the decimated Army divisions. in his memoirs he laters blames their lack of training and coordination to severable notable defeats.

Goring, what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>31602405
People's squabbles over personal power is never a good idea in an armed force
>>
>>31597809
>black propaganda
>Germans
My grandfather was a slave-worker in Treuenbrietzen munition factory. He saw how Germans treat their the people and executed Italian POVs when the Russians ware coming.

My grandma saw her school teacher murdered because "inteligenzaction" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

My mother in law and other members of her family had numerous stories of what germans did in Warsaw since 1939, and mostly during Warsaw Uprising.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
And no, it wasn't the "SS", it was normal soldiers, including Austrians, and even conscripted Dutch.

So, "black propaganda"?
Quite the opposite. Most people in the world have no idea what those vile animals did since day 1 in Poland.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
FUCK the Germans. Fuck them all to hell.
>>
>>31601894
>Goodbye horses
I hope this is a reupload and the music was added by the reuploader
>>
File: 1434644111971.jpg (45KB, 597x843px) Image search: [Google]
1434644111971.jpg
45KB, 597x843px
>>31602451
Slow down there Maciej and dont forget about your own countries warcrimes.
>>
>>31601421
>Communism is a depopulation method of the Nonjewish citizenry.

Then why was Marx, despite his Jewish ancestry notoriously critical of Jews precisely because of their ''huckstering'' worldly religion? And despite Lenin being against antisemitism, he was also fiercely against Zionism, which seems hardly like a course an advocate for depopulation of non Jewish citizenry, as it denies a powerful Jews national background. Lenin, in fact, saw national Jews just as decadent as any other nationalist movement. So who then was exactly in the heart of this Jewish conspiracy to thin out non Jewish ethnicities and pave way to Jewish domination? Certainly wasn't Stalin, his chistkas deliberately targeted Jewish populace regardless of their political stances because he saw them as influenced by Western capitalist culture. I just don't see how any of these key personas in the establishment of Communism could have cohort an anti-non Hebrew effort. Just because Marx had Jewish ancestry, despite that he considered national Jews an ideological threat to his model? And in practice, most Communist countries weren't particularly welcoming to national Jews, unless they were completely subservient to the ideology.
>>
File: IMG_5167.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5167.png
171KB, 657x527px
>be me
>buy $15 army jacket from goodwill
>military buddy has funny idea
"Hey let's patch on sgt. surplus"
>we do it
Madlads.jpg
>walking in frozen tundra of Pennsylvania in January
>walk in this store with military jacket
>buy some candies
>girl thanks me for my service and gives me 10% off
>"thank you sgt surplus
>I tell her politely it's just a surplus jacket
>she is too stupid to know what surplus means.
>I just leave

Not my fault people are stupid
>>
>>31596921
Kek
>>
>>31598128
he really was in the Air Farce. One problem though, he got kicked out for huffing boot polish and stealing his roommates meds. Would you believe he was a C-130 load master?
>>
>>31596989
>>31597482
>military entitlement gone to far
>gone to far
>to far
>to

Where is far? And why is it full of military entitlement?
>>
File: 1445939555703.jpg (47KB, 487x434px) Image search: [Google]
1445939555703.jpg
47KB, 487x434px
>>
File: IMG_0445.png (652KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0445.png
652KB, 675x900px
>>31596078
See this guy all the time.
>>
>>31596432
>9 purple hearts
>gunny at 19

My sides are in orbit
>>
>>31596432
Why does this guy have the voice of a 500 year old man?
>>
File: wat2.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wat2.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>31596432
>pie ribbon

My sides are approaching the edges of the known universe
>>
>>31601079
>be you
>write shitty story
>don't even try to make it plausible
>not funny, not making any point
>>
File: 1448359655265.gif (4MB, 320x223px) Image search: [Google]
1448359655265.gif
4MB, 320x223px
>>31600912
>master of translation and interpr
I've noticed that right after pretending to be war heroes, the second thing most posers pretend is to be multilingual.

>a real-life one-man god-damned jason bourne
>and a human bean
>>
File: CMPLogo_s.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
CMPLogo_s.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>31602817
I was wearing my black Civilian Marksmanship Program hat and someone shook my hand and said thanks.
>>
>>31602241
What about discounts or handouts?
Like the homeless that claim to be vets or people trolling restaurants and bars for free shit?
>>
>>31596432
after a while i just start feeling bad for the retard
>>
>>31598202
>Asian

By Asian they mean Middle East Asian right?
>>
>>31601882
>the fucking flags are blue facing backwards
>>
>>31596388

What the fuck is that?
>>
>>31598202
How the fuck does a 9 year old hang itself? This is fucking beyond anything I can physically process.
>>
>>31600284
Hey reddit
>>
>>31601882
Are those bicycle helmets with camo covers?
>>
>>31596907
Hey, fucker.
I knew this guy.
>>
File: sgt schultz.jpg (179KB, 773x903px) Image search: [Google]
sgt schultz.jpg
179KB, 773x903px
>>31601904
For the last time nigger I was cosplaying Sgt. Schultz.
>>
>>31599559
Are they even trying anymore?
>>
>>31596345
>>31596363
>>31596388

Even though I don't know a lot about the patches and badges that you can receive for being in service, their general looks tells you something doesn't belong to them.

They all look like a bunch of autistic man children
>>
>>31603213
meth is hard on the vocal cords.
>>
>>31603433
Is the CMP any good?
>>
>>31603729
The British stiff upper lip gives the rope something to catch on
>>
File: 15_Baby_BA16010TN_BD-Camo_M.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
15_Baby_BA16010TN_BD-Camo_M.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>31596345
Yes it is. So is this.
Fucking little faggot, never killed anybody irl, I bet he hasn`t even been deployed.
>>
>>31603729

I doubt he did it right, but even tiger cubs and wolf cubs can learn simple knots in a good troop. He could probably get away with using a light fixture or closet rod as well since he didn't way too much. If anything I'd say it was easier to pull off as a child, but I'm no expert.
>>
>>31597776
WHO THE FUCK LITERALLY DOES THAT CALM YOUR SHIT
>>
>>31601882
those two US Army tags tho
>>
>>31602151
because german outfits look cooler desu
>>
>>31596907
Hmm, I wonder what he's looking at.
>>
>>31602230
Marines are sticklers for it.
>a few years ago
>go to bar a few days after Halloween
>I'm wearing an old Air Force M65 with sergeant patches over a flannel shirt and jeans
>have a mohawk
>Marine around the corner of the bar sees me
>"Hey, faggot, you think you've earned the right to that jacket?"
>what
>"There's no way in hell a fucking POG like you earned those stripes!"
>Tell him, "Dude, I bought this at GoodWill. So I didn't take off the stripes, so what?"
>he drains his beer, slams his pint glass down
>"you want to talk back to me? I was a Marine Corps sniper you piece of shit. I've killed better men than you"
>My friend tells him it's alright, calms him down, offers him a beer
>he accepts
>ends up getting over it, actually is a pretty cool guy
>having a bad day since his fiance fucked Jodie while he was inna sandbox
>He lost his job since they only kept him a week after he came back to fulfill the quota or something
>was drinking himself stupid on the remnants of his bank account
>said he was up shit creek because the corps only taught him to kill goatfuckers.
>>
>>31604600
>They held his job

At most he is/was a reservist. When you go active duty you flat out leave your job. I dunno I was in the Marines and the whole thing sounds fishy.
>>
>>31604660
They didn't hold his job, from what I remember, but the owner was a family friend and had promised him and his dad that he'd have the job when he came back. They kept him for a week then said it wasn't working out.

Sometimes I wonder how much he was bullshitting me. He definitely seemed like a Marine, based on the other Marines I know. I can't recall anything about his service, though. I was trying to get myself pretty drunk at the same time.
>>
>>31604600
Pure bullshit- he roped you in.
>>
File: Genug geblitzkriegt.jpg (86KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
Genug geblitzkriegt.jpg
86KB, 495x700px
>>31604502
They normally do, but not with fat burgers in it
>>
>>31597363
I dissagree most of those kids were regular kids. sometimes kids do weird shit want to try out new things. there is letting your kids do whatever the fuck they want and there is deliberate brain washing. I bet atleast one or two off them is going to end up taking hormones at an age way to young for them to be able to decide on such enourmous body modifications.
>>
>>31604880
I must've missed the part of the article where it said that the camp does gender reassignment surgeries.
>>
>>31597402
>>31597480
>>31599057
>Marrying women, ever.
>>
>>31597202
>Faked the whole fucking thing

Hell I create a fake stories of how I wanted my life to turn out in my head all the time but I guess the difference is I don't pretend they happened or tell anyone.
>>
>>31601271

I passed an ANG convoy back in July that was all ancient humvees, M35's and they were all wearing BDU's. I thought for sure I had gone through a time warp or something. It was surreal.
>>
Damn seeing all this crap reminds me to get my ASU's dry cleaned lol
>>
File: 1473890823089.png (175KB, 468x315px) Image search: [Google]
1473890823089.png
175KB, 468x315px
>>31596432
>9 (N I N E) purple heart ribbons
>>
>>31604064
Fucking makes me sick how these civilian pukes think they can just put on our uniforms.

>>31604734
>getting this triggered by a chubby dork in a fruity nazi costume
>>
>>31599672
When the fuck did this happen? Please tell me this isn't because of the "one force" horse shit.

I got out of CAP like 5 years ago due to the try hard level faggots. I have a feeling this just makes it worse for the dudes with call of duty syndrome.
>>
File: AmericanCivilWarReenactor.jpg (3MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanCivilWarReenactor.jpg
3MB, 3008x2000px
>>31605390
>>
>>31603571
that's usually what the Britmongs mean
>>
>>31604064
>deployed
>air force
>2016
>>
>>31596388
Tell me about all the ribbons and stuff he's wearing

>Gerard Karel Meijers or
>Dschero Khan Chen Tao
Apparently he's deemed the inventor of the dutch martial art I picked up last year
>>
>>31602451
schweig still untermensch
>>
>>31604600
Pretty much a cautionary tale for anyone wanting to become a muhreen
>>
>>31597282
This hit close to home.
>>
Brit milfag here.

If you want to wear camo in public, yea, good for you i just think its cringe worthy. I never go out in public my uniform unless I absolutely have too. Just a security risk, plus you look like a melt.

Fuck, I don't see the big deal. If you want your free burger in McDonald's, and you think putting on the uniform is worth it, fuck it, I don't give a shit.

I'm not saying I'm not proud to wear it, but it takes seconds to put on some clothes that dosent make you look like a mug.
>>
>>31596337

Not stolen valor, obviously not even a real milsurp jacket. Baiting motherfucker.
>>
>>31597723
>pork flavored
are you implying that there isn't real pork in there?
>>
>>31607629
I love the >"contains real and artificial flavoring" thing on the lemonade bags.
>>
File: MRE Pork Rib (1).jpg (574KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MRE Pork Rib (1).jpg
574KB, 1200x1600px
>>31607629
>Imitation
>>
>>31604660
This is completely not true. Employers are legally obligated to hold jobs open for employees that are enlisting. They don't have to leave it vacant, but they have to let the employee back.
>>
>>31604600
I also remember my friend asked him for a war story. He said he didn't feel like telling any, that mostly he just jacked off in the shitter, but that he did get a few kills.

Said he liked to wait until the guy he was targeting was smiling before killing them. Said something like "Why not let them die with a happy thought? That's how I want to go."

Maybe he was just bullshitting me.
>>
>>31601421
>goes on about legitimate problems with communism
>tops is off by tying it to da jooos! just because we can't have people posting things that are sensible
>>
>>31601007

No, thar's a face dancer, brb, calling the Sadukar.
>>
>>31601542
>They ALL keep emigrating
Wanna provide some proof to back that up?

>implying emigration is proof of national superiority
Americans move to Europe and Canada too ya know.
>>
>>31607721

Employers get away with discriminating against the enlisted all the time. Happened at a former workplace, I gave a statement of what I observed and everything. Lawsuit went nowhere because the employer leaned on everybody else and they're douchebag cucks. Two were even /k/ regulars.
>>
>>31597557
Ive got a question for you then. If Im also currently serving, and I wear a desert BDU top from the 90s that was predominantly worn by a different branch of service, am I stealing valor?
>>
Story time

>Going to class for information assurance
>Be me, Leutnant Sirplus, in some new Flecktarn I recently got
>Still has German flag on arms, no other insignia, good quality uniform, just don't wear the hat
>Stroll up to my usual seat, guy next to me asks if I served in the German army
>"No, I simply like flecktarn- it's one of my favorite patterns."
>Guy laughs, introduces himself, says he was a Marine.
>Proceed to talk about guns and camo the whole two hour class instead of doing work
>He teaches me a few things, I teach him a couple
>Leave, nobody accused me of jackshit

Guy was completely okay with it, didn't care in the slightest. We still talk about guns during class instead of doing work. 10/10 flecktarn, makes you connections with others.

Also met 3 /k/ommandos due to it as well. Would recommend.
>>
>>31601541
>I'm looking to retire in a great White country
Ya know how we know bigots are fucking retarded? They think that normal people actually think this shit. You're right about that being something people would never say before 2008.

A "White country". Fucking seriously? Everyone I can think of would choose some tropical paradise where it's warm and sunny all year around, like the fucking Bahamas.
>>
>>31601746
I'm not a filthy New Yorker.
>>
>>31598673
barbara roche is the kind of woman I want to make children with.
>>
File: 7OQVg[1].jpg (131KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
7OQVg[1].jpg
131KB, 720x540px
>>31602229
>I don't have a problem with reenactors age so much as if they physically look the part.
>if they physically look the part
>physically look the part
This triggers the Stormfront
>pic related
>>
>>31608016
>Asians in my Wermacht? It's more likely than you think.

The Poo in Loo does bother me a little, though, especially since he looks like StayPuft.
>>
>>31601128
>>31601308
I morally have an issue with asking if an organization has military discounts but a free pass to all of the museums in Chicago changed my mind.
>>
>>31607629
Early MRE meals all tasted the same, regardless of meat.

Also fun fact...military MRE's don't have experation dates.
>>
>>31607704
jesus christ /k/ is literally the most spergy board on this site. You guys have no sense of subtleties.
>in before you can't rely on text to convey sarcasm
>>
>>31607755
The jacking off in the shitter part is absolutely true.

All the rest of it made me cringe.
>>
>>31596337
>fresh as fuck

this is what /fa/gits actually believe
>>
>>31596078
I think I ran into one of you autists at the grocery store today. Greentext related:

>shopping for groceries, wearing a "fatigue style" jacket that's kinda like pic related but the color is more or less OD
>hear some guy behind me being like "excuse me, excuse me sir"
>turn around, it's some 5'9 douchebag around my age with tapout-tier tattoos and looks kinda mad (25)
>"were you in the service? What was your MOS?"(actually said this)
>"uh... no?"
>"why are you trying to look military bro?"
>"sorry wtf are you talking about?"
>"if you're not brave enough to serve you shouldn't be going around wearing shit like that. take the jacket off"
And then he just went off semi-coherently trying to call me out for stolen valor for wearing a fucking hipster jacket. I considered pulling my CC for a second there but I hit him with a "y-you too" instead and he didn't follow me into the parking lot so I didn't get to shoot him.

IMO internet tough guys who try to call out stolen valor are way more cringeworthy than the actual losers who pretend to be war heroes. Especially because it seems like 99% of the time they never actually served either.
>>
>>31608034

He's got a Russian Wermacht patch too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army
>>
>>31607704
Imitation is referring to the "rib" . It's still pork, just mechanically separated, like a McRib, or chicken nugget
>>
>>31608442
sad desu
>>
>>31608357
>actually believing this guy wouldn't be memed into oblivion by being spammed in every waywt thread
>>
>>31601875

Oh Stephen. Fuckin guy is a riot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNvls8A2rYI
>>
>>31599004
People like you are the reason stolen valor exists.
>>
>>31608442
Somebody did this to me when I was wearing a German flecktarn parka with a German flag on the shoulder.
>Did you serve?
>Jawohl, gern! Und Sie, Kamerad?
>>
>>31608483
I met a guy who insisted that KFC was using genetically engineered headless clones for their chicken meat and I just lost it. I try to respect people but he was totally serious and I could not stop laughing.
>>
>>31596345
http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=25899
>>
>>31608442
>>31608629
>wear an M-65 all day erry day for years
>literally no person has ever given me shit over it in the history of ever
Sometimes I feel like /k/ lives in the land of autism.
>>
Test
>>
you'd think military people would be a bit less whiny about things like this/in general. veterans seem to be really good at whining.

but of course this weird stuff is less of a military thing and more of an american thing.
>>
>>31599187
This is fucking awesome, we need to do this in the states.
>>
>>31603747
>knew
Why'd you guys stop talking?
>>
>>31596989
Dude... Only people that served in the military should be entitled to wear camouflage in the civilian world. you almost sound like someone who's not even in the military feebly trying to justify why you should be allowed to wear camouflage.
>>
File: 1471451860992.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471451860992.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>31596432
>pie ribbon
>>
>>31597282
I love you. I would gladly invite you over to a barbecue and anyone else who can relate to this. No joke. Lets all be roomates in a small house.
>>
>>31597376
>would have to of been
>to of been
>of
Fucking public schools I tell ya hwat.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>31608016
>>
How do you autistics feel about OD green surplus duffel bags? I bought one for cheap because it's good quality and way cheaper than any similar sized duffel bags.
>>
>>31601128
>>31601308

Ya I always get free Chick Fil A when working and the one closest to my house knowns me from work so I get a steep discount when off duty

Also, grilled chicken ftw

>captcha was select the boxes with street signs
>its of signs less than a mile away from me
>theyre learning
>>
>>31609370
You're probably not even pretending to be retarded. Either way you're a faggot.
>>
>>31608853
>Sometimes I feel like /k/ lives in the land of autism
Most of /k/ is American, so...
>>
File: CtS2BgoWEAAmM6a.jpg (141KB, 800x546px) Image search: [Google]
CtS2BgoWEAAmM6a.jpg
141KB, 800x546px
>>31597304
That pic is like something you'd see Common Filth post.
>>
>>31596363
the worst part is that this is the best of this man's ability
>>
>>31608056
>Also fun fact...military MRE's don't have experation dates
yes they do, if I threw down a old dark brown bag MRE, no the tan one, would you eat it? I know I wouldn't.
>>
>>31602151
I don't like the Nazis, but I respect their military prowess in WWII

They had some smart fucking people, as evidenced by all the Nazi scientists that we gave amnesty to
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 600x450px
>>31596337
Pic related
>>
>>31596363
Stone cold steve austin really let himself go
>>
>>31601875
dat strut tho
>>
>>31596388
Is that Luciano Pavarotti?
>>
File: jaws12-e1319980229116.jpg (19KB, 420x183px) Image search: [Google]
jaws12-e1319980229116.jpg
19KB, 420x183px
>>31601304
>>
File: Screenshot_20161009-204713.jpg (663KB, 966x1698px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161009-204713.jpg
663KB, 966x1698px
>>31596363

>kek
>>
>>31596078
>tfw got called out for wearing an MVD telnyashka
>>
File: Echo1M4065.jpg (144KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Echo1M4065.jpg
144KB, 768x1024px
Man, those stolen valor faggots disgust real war heroes like myself!
Pic related, it´s me during my 7th tour in Afghanistan. I had a hell of a time and had 178 confirmed kills. Made it to Honory Major Sergant First Class.
Senper Fidelio fellow Rangers!
>>
>>31596907
Anyone have the source of this?
>>
>>31613123
As a Europoor I wonder why there are field jackets available in that size.
>>
Anybody have the video of the dude with a Minecraft shirt under his uniform?
>>
>>31605603
>Apparently he's deemed the inventor of the dutch martial art I picked up last year

Yeah, that's not a good sign. Was the only alternative something tracing its lineage back to Ashida Kim?
>>
>>31602451
Maybe if you could fight your own wars nothing bad would have happened.
>>
>>31602774
Nice try, Comrade Shekelberg, but Communism is and always will be a anti-European Jewish ideology.
>>
>>31613123
>Unironic CoD box on that shitheap of a bed

Oh man, he's deadly!
>>
>>31603341
>be you
>daddy beat you a little too much
>when you see people having fun you just have to put a stop to it
>>
>>31597376
I was a marine and I think this stolen valor witch hunt is getting out of hand. Vets that participate in it are usually manlettes anyway, god I hate short people.
>>
>>31597557
I watched a boot get hit and shoved into a kiosk by some jacksonville thugs because the stupid PFC tried to film one of the black guys screaming stolen valor, he had on like a chicago bulls hat that had the MARPAT camo. I literally told the guy to stop before something bad happened, but nobody ever listens to the lance corporal.
>>
>>31601875
lol that fucking strut is on point, this guy must have a degree in walking with a purpose
>>
>>31604600
damn son you got roped in by a LARPer. If someone says their a sniper you should just assume their a liar anyway. I used to work with MARSOC and knew some 1/6sniperfags. You can definitely tell their legit just by looking at them, and they would never get mad and yell at someone for wearing a punk rock outfit.
>>
>>31605487
Fat bastard, I bet he wasn`t in the civil war either.
>>
>>31607896
no, even if you werent enlisted you arent stealing valor, I was a fucking MUHREEN and I openly encourage everyone in this thread to wear whatever they want, its fucking america.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.