[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

O SHIT AR FAGS BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: ak107-1.jpg (13KB, 650x216px) Image search: [Google]
ak107-1.jpg
13KB, 650x216px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls

90 rounds, no recoil, no muzzle rise
How can the AR even compete?
>>
>>31593894
Shame it's an unreliable mess of pulleys
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
> dat gucci ak
>>
>>31593894

The AR can, will be, and is available to civilians.

I prefer AKs but c'mon man. The 107 is a front heavy solution in search of a problem.
>>
>>31593953
your thinking of the AN-94 this is much simpler
>>
>>31593894
I sent a similar design to kel-tec and they didn't even respond. I drew it in mspaint and everything.
>>
>>31593998
Its got gear driven countrr wiegjt?
>>
>>31593894

Dat Tactical bingo wing.
>>
>>31593894
>How can the AR even compete?
with the same recoil, muzzle rise, lighter weight, and a better bullet
>>
>>31594016
i can't find a good hi res picture to examine it but it looks like there is a second piston that moves forward during cycling look up the entry on world guns
>>
>>31594027

I swear I'm not trolling here but..

You've got piston guns like the SCAR 16 that actually mitigate felt recoil even better than the AR.

This AK is cool but it's not exactly a game changer.
>>
File: file.jpg (125KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
125KB, 450x600px
>>31593894
That thing looks sweet as hell. Is the AK107 legal in the USA for citizens?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nbwjuiXxOU1reygjb.gif (1011KB, 370x243px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nbwjuiXxOU1reygjb.gif
1011KB, 370x243px
>>31594083
>SCAR 16 that actually mitigate felt recoil even better than the AR.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
no
>>
>>31593894
Stop! My erection can only get so big
>>
>>31594177
thats funny anon
>>
>>31594268
nigger are you stupid?
PISTON MASTER RACE
>>
>>31593953
That's the AN-94. The AK-107 (And I believe the AEK too) operate like a normal AK, but have a secondary piston in front of the gas block that is pushed forward by the gas and acts as a counter weight.
>>
>>31593894
Just put a huge muzzle brake on the AR15 and you'll have the same effect. Maybe add 2lbs to the front end for that authentic AK feel.

It's a cool design but hardly worth shitposting over.
>>
>>31593894
I can't believe I gave that fat cocksucker a view. Fuck you OP.
But yeah, that does look like fun.
>>
File: e83cid.gif (19KB, 475x143px) Image search: [Google]
e83cid.gif
19KB, 475x143px
>>31595507
>It's a cool design but hardly worth shitposting over.

I don't know man, it's pretty freaking clever.
>>
>>31593894
There's a simpler way that James Sullivan (the dude who actually made the AR-15 happen from stoner's AR-10 design) came up with in the long ago. As opposed to the counter recoil thing the slavs are doing (which is cool, but complicated), he went with constant recoil for Singapore's Ultimax 100 LMG\Automatic rifle type doohickey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1zQuWpsYZY
He's got the whole constant recoil thing down on the AR now with some tweaks to the buffer\ a couple other things.

See about 10 minutes in for the shootan or enjoy Ian and that other faggot talking to one of the best living weapons designers.
https://www.full30.com/video/9b50f8a825ab510b4c227c7b32a76bc1
Notice how even the unmodified AR has very little recoil and the dramatic improvement, but mostly stop your slavaboo shit and appreciate good weapons design no matter where it comes from.
>>
>>31595613
Yeah, I like it a lot, I'd like to see it combined with a P7 style gas system in a pistol.
>>
>>31595799
Holy crap. I'd shoot the barrel out on that thing in a year.
>>
>>31594001
underrated
>>
>>31595810
In fact. *Pat. Pending, do not steals.
>>
>>31596023
With the new thing they made, you can fix that pretty easy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjalVs-pAr8
>>
wtf i hate ars now
>>
>>31593894
>AR FAGS BTFO
okay, post your AK107, OP
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.