[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>paintball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mu8azotoi41r9j9xbo1_500.jpg (89KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu8azotoi41r9j9xbo1_500.jpg
89KB, 640x360px
>paintball
>>
>>31592974
What's wrong with paintball? It's way more fun than airsoft.
>>
File: 1024x1024.jpg (40KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.jpg
40KB, 1024x683px
>>31592974
>7.63x39
>>
>>31592974
>memes
>>
>shooting actual firearms instead of toys
>>
>>31592974
Not the same as plinking, but if at least ranks it above airshit.
>>
>>31593293
nah, same if not gayer
>>
Paintball was the shit when i was 12-15
Went every damn weekend.

Would still go desu but all the gear i have is old and idk if it even works anymore.
>>
>shitty bait threads
>>
I went paint balling last night for the first time in years and it was such a blast. It was dirty and oily which is why airlift is better, but still so much fun.
>>
>>31593399
Airsoft
>>
>>31592989
I don't know about that. Every time we used to play paint ball someone's gun would be fucked up: leaking co2, chopping balls, e-trigger dead etc. And we'd have to go somewhere to get the tanks filled up and buy balls that don't preserve well.

I've since played airsoft several times and it's far easier to get up and going with that than paintball. All you need is a charged battery and bio BBs that will virtually never go bad.
>>
No problem if just for fun. Dont really understand anyone that drops more than 200 bucks on it though.
>>
>>31593504
I used to airsoft a lot as a wee lad and pretty much everytime we went someones airsoft gun would be fugged.
I had constant problems with wiring getting stripped and cheap soft screws getting stripped because if they were any stronger they'd strip the potmetal construction.
I had a motor burn out because the screw holding it in place walked a little bit. Any amount of particulate matter that got into the receiver could end it.
Not to mention batteries burning out in the middle of a game, spring problems, and magazines that can't be disassembled and failing becauce they're filled with gunk.
I never understood why people would spend hundred and hundreds on different airsoft guns when they're very much so consumable goods.
Not to mention all try hard adults that could spend $500 on an airsoft gun that could shoot twice as far as all the kiddos who played with mid tier guns they got for christmas.

Tbh airsoft is fun with buddies but just owning guns is much better.
>>
>>31593399
this

played with a MILSIG M17 CQB (AR lookalike) of a friend of mine last time

shit was fun as fuck
>blasting newbies left and right
>robbing through mud and dirt
>hide in the bushes

getting hit by hard paintballs is still painfull
atleast I notice when I get hit

>>31593651
I only own airsoft-gun I canĀ“t actually own myself, like a Beretta M93r, or a Mini-Uzi
>>
>>31592989
weak b8 is obvious
>>
OBLIGATORY
>>
>>31592974
>autism
>>
>>31592999
Stop copying me newfag nigger.
>>
>>31593504
Try going to a legit paintball field
>>
>>31593784
> don't be THAT guy
>>
>>31593504
>>31593772
Let me rephrase that: airsoft would be way more fun than paintball if I didn't have to attend the mallninja convention that is an airsoft game.
>>
>>31593784
>faggot lights up kid for something about a gay ass patch
>faggot little kid cries because airsoft hurts real bad
>faggots.
>>
>>31593812
m8
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.