[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /k/ Since i live in a nogun country (Italy) I can't carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Krav Maga Knife Defense.jpg (19KB, 300x374px) Image search: [Google]
Krav Maga Knife Defense.jpg
19KB, 300x374px
Hi /k/
Since i live in a nogun country (Italy) I can't carry and it's even hard to get the permit to own a gun, I have to carry a knife but I don't how to use it properly so can /k/ teach me how to defend myself with it?
>>
>>31592398
Get a locked blade knife, not a folder. Aim for vital spots. Don't let them know you have a weapon. Hit fast and hard. It's like a gun, if you pull it out on someone, be fucking ready to use it or get it turned on you.
>>
>>31592398
From what I'm seeing it's illegal to carry a knife as well, especially if it's a useful defensive knife, and double especially if you actually use it. With that in mind and considering how knives just aren't that good of a choice for defense unless you're already pretty good at hand to hand combat, just get an AR-15 (j\k but seriously, just get a gun).
>>
>>31592450
This

the moment an assaulter should know you have a weapon is when it is making them bleed
>>
>>31592398
ha got ur nose
>>
>>31592398
Hopefully defense mans next step is to establish positive control of that weapon/hand of the dindu.
>>
>>31592398
>Since i live in a nogun country (Italy
What are the gun laws in Italy now, bro?
>>
>>31592398
why don't you move to America
>>
>>31592450 >>31592596 Thanks Guys, since now i just carried a Victorinox Rengergrip and a balisong, but I'm looking to buy a new fixed one, any suggestions?

>>31592576 >>31592645 I would if I could

>>31592629 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Italy?wprov=sfla1
>>
>>31592818
>>>31592629 (You) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Italy?wprov=sfla1

Fuck you I know how to internet.
I was asking for your personal opinion.
30 years ago Italy looked like a land of freedom to us, now you have less civil liberties than anyone in post soviet block.
>>
>>31592906
I think laws are shit, I mean check me how many times you want but let me carry, if I want to kill someone I don't certainly care about laws, if I want to legaly carry it's just for self defense.
Italy it's not the land of freedom, it never was, there are a lot of restrictions and burocracy kill even legal things requiring an autorization.
>>
>>31593064
Thank you!
>>
>>31592818
Get a licenza di possessione di armi faggot
>>31592906
Tfw when before the 80's you could have a full auto rifle with a "licenza di possesione di armi da guerra"
Fuckin commies got us
The good sides is that the justice is kinda lax you got 2-6 months for an unhatorized semi auto and 1 year + 300€ of fine (topkek) for a full auto
also you spend the jail time in your home, not in a federal jail
>>
>>31593091
>The good sides is that the justice is kinda lax you got 2-6 months for an unhatorized semi auto and 1 year + 300€ of fine (topkek) for a full auto

And Italy's gunlaws are officially better than America's. I'd never considered the punitive side of foreign gunlaws. We have the most freedom with a nearly universal right to bear arms, but if you step outside the lines here, you're gonna have a bad time. Why do we have to police state ?
>>
>>31593091
Having a licenza doesn't let me carry.
>>
>>31593191
yeah but you can kill the albanese when he comes in your house in order to kill you and rape your wife and the kill her
>>
>>31593164
I'd say that gun laws aren't that bad (the only no-no are supressors and full autos)
but the problem is self defence laws (retarded AF) and the slow bureaucracy
>>
>>31593268
Laws are definitely worse than America's but for those penalties I'd completely ignore them. Here, you're looking at actually serving 3-5 years in the Federal system and ridiculous fines and it really isn't worth it. What's the penalty for carrying without a license?
>>
>>31593164
>We have the most freedom with a nearly universal right to bear arms, but if you step outside the lines here, you're gonna have a bad time
And that is a bad thing because...?
>Why do we have to police state ?
A police state does not allow the common man to purchase a firearm without paperwork or following a mere proof of ID and check-up on looney bin and rap sheet records. A police state does not allow the gun owner to decide on what constitutes proper storage. A police state does not allow average joe to publicly bear arms - concealed or unconcealed - for the purpose of self-defense.
>>
>>31593406
>What's the penalty for carrying without a license?
Hard time in every yuro shithole. Sentence lengths range from 6 months - 5 years, and all of them are devastating for any family man/woman who has a mortgage to pay and a child at home.
>>
>>31593412
>And that is a bad thing because...?
Suck that statist dick.
>A police state does not allow the common man to purchase a firearm
Good boy, stay complacent, that water will never start boiling.
>>
>>31593406
laws are still better than california or NY if your intent isn't defense (i know that's retarded to say)
you can have sbr's sbs pistol grips , folding stocks 30 and+ rounders (even if the mag limit for hunting is 5) oh yeah one big downside is the limit of firearms you can posess but it is unlimited if you register them for "hunting purposes" also seen the ridiculous fine of 200€ for an ulicensed semi auto ...
when it comes to carrying things get a tiny bit more fucked :
if you carry a legally possessed gun its 3 to 18 months
if it is a illegally possesed firearm it's 18 months to 3 years

>>31593412
home defense is becaming legal (maybe), laws are being discussed
>>
>>31592398
Go see Instructor Zero he will teach you all that you wish to know.
>>
>>31593581
>if you carry a legally possessed gun its 3 to 18 months
>if it is a illegally possesed firearm it's 18 months to 3 years

Right around "concealed means concealed" territory IMO. Here, it's a misdemeanor with up to a year (usually no time unless you were otherwise criming) and $1,000, so about the same. Good to know.
>>
https://www.amazon.com/COLD-STL-TI-LITE-ZYTEL-STS/dp/B0016CPJ0W

>>31592303
>>31592602
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.