[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your parents approve of your hobbies??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 46

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Do your parents approve of your hobbies??
>>
Would not fuck
>>
>>31591919
God I want her booty
>>
Is that a turdlock on her right shoulder? Ew, damn hippies.
>>
Your mom is fucking gross, bro.
You shouldn't have used such a uniquely ugly gun, either. Every time I see that in the armory threads I cringe a little. Now I will think of her and who the fuck knows what will happen to me.
Sure as fuck won't be a boner.
>>
>>31591919
> peace sign
> wool
> flowers
> MPA mini 9 with "suppressor"

a perfect combination
>>
>Mom
She's a firm believer in the second amendment but she's also a bit of a fudd, same with my step dad "WHY WOULD YOU NEED A GUN LIKE THAT?" For anything that's black and """tactical"""
>Dad
He's a bit better, he thinks guns are cool like me. He's also the one that got me into guns
>>
Irrelevant, because I am a grown-ass-man.

That said, absolutely.
My dad taught me to shoot, and my ma (divorced) is a left-leaning libertarian prepper. Hates guns, but owns 2 because "if you stockpile supplies but can't defend em, you're just a freebie for looters".

Other hobbies include video games, which is my job as a coder. And SCUBA which both parents introduced me to.

Probably the only hobby they don't really approve of, is my obsession with learning "spycraft" and making gadgets. My ma thinks it makes me look paranoid, and my dad thinks it makes me a target for letter agency watchlists.
I just like learning stuff like lockpicking and so on. Doesn't make me a domestic terrorist, for fuck's sake.
>>
No. She's a communist and hates guns.
>>
>>31591919
My mother definitely respects it, but I'm uncertain whether she approves or disapproves. She doesn't mind me owning arms, but she has a fear towards them since she witnessed her father get murdered by his own firearms
>>
Considering my parents haven't spoken to me in nearly a year because I had a gun in my hotel, no.
>>
>>31591919
Parents give me an AK for Christmas the year I turned 18.
>>
File: youre old.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youre old.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>31591919
mine dont even like me as a person
>>
My dad just bought a steel-sleeved cast iron 3 pound cannon, so I'd say so
>>
Nope. I'm hiding my rifle in a uhaul storage locker.
>>
File: 2112536567474.jpg (48KB, 372x374px) Image search: [Google]
2112536567474.jpg
48KB, 372x374px
Mom from New York, moved because she hated being a liberal cuck. CC's everywhere now.

Dad born and raised here (very progun desert state)
When he was younger he wasn't particularly "into" guns, but he had a Delta Elite .38 revolver, and his Winchester 12g model 1200 or something.

Ever since I could own guns they have always supported and encouraged 2A, and recently put together an AR with my dad which was a cool father son thing I guess. I even convinced my dad to buy an AUG, kek.

I got luck to say the least. There's some anons on here that get DICKED when it comes to parents, and I feel bad. Not having the approval or encouragement of your parents to do the things it is you love doing is truly suffering.
>>
File: 1469403097092.jpg (15KB, 293x199px) Image search: [Google]
1469403097092.jpg
15KB, 293x199px
>>31591919

I'm buying a new rifle and hitting the range with my dad tomorrow
>>
File: assault_clip.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
assault_clip.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
Mom: Naw

Dad: Naw

Step-mom: Only as a way to try to get close to me, but mostly naw
>>
>>31591919
they would probably approve of my crossdressing more than my gun collection

I havent talked to them in 21 years though
>>
My mom : She doesn't really like guns, but she doesn't mind me owning them. She even got me a got me a rifle a couple of christmas ago.

My dad: He likes it.
>>
>>31591919
Dad is a turbofudd who swears by .45 acp and thinks birdshot is a viable home defense round, mom thinks my two guns are an unreasonable amount to own and is afraid of them.
>>
My mother is a little freaked out by guns, but my father's from a more rural area and grew up around guns, so he's really only concerned about storing them securely since he fears what might happen if someone breaks in while I'm out and steals guns or ammo.
>>
>>31591919
Yes, unlike in some areas guns where I live are a tradition. My mother and father both own and shoot regularly.
>>
>>31591919
>Mom
Seems indifferent really. She's pretty hands off though, has a mentality if "my kida are adults, they'll make their own decisions."

>Dad
Too poor to have half as many guns as I do. He marvels at my relatively small collection and he hasn't even seen half of it. He does definitely get jealous though, and I have to be careful what I show him though because he'll run to the store and buy things on his credit card that he can't afford to pay off in a reasonable timeframe. Really likes to go plinking though, and to blow up cheap figurines and stuff from the dollar store with birdshot.

>Mom's Dad
Kind of a fudd, but he lets me shoot his Winchester Model 12, taught me how to into marksmanship, and taught me about reloading, so I don't hate him for his dislike of standard capacity magazines and handguns.

>Dad's Dad
Dead, would probably like it though. From what I understand he had a few guns.

>Mom's Mom
Doesn't know, would probably be a littlr spooked since she's married to a fudd and was raised by fudds.

>Dad's Mom
Dead, but when she was alive was a massive raging anti.
>>
>>31592519
Post butt
>>
>>31591919
>mfw I'm the one teaching my mother and stepfather to use guns more effectively
it's a good feeling
>>
>>31591919
Absolutely not.
But thats never a topic we argue over.
>>
No the only reason they tolerate them is because I can make some money off of them.
>>
>>31592907
>Dead, but when she was alive was a massive raging anti
born dead
>>
>>31592272
oh dang, youre that anon arent you? the one w the mom that got into sjw lingo, mansplaining and whatnot?
>>
>Dad
Total fudd, not really against guns but only owns a 22 he got as a kid and a revolver his brother sold him for like $50

>Mom
Passed when I was 13, never really got to know her true political opinions, but she was a die hard liberal convinced the government was 100000% corrupt and killed JFK. Rooted for Ron Paul but voted Obama twice, even though she said she liked him no more than Mc or Romney.

>Siblings
My older brother is a weed smoking sociopath that'd rather steal from my father than work. Gets fired from nearly every job he works and laid off from the other 1% Currently unemployed and wishing Bernie would save us from deadly salt weapons. Have been able to red pill him very slightly, though he'll likely never own a gun.

My little brother is in high school and still likes stuff like FNAF and shitty lets play channels. Thinks traps are women. Disliked Trump because of media but he idolizes me so any red pilling has a major effect. Likely won't own a gun but also won't be against them in the future, though he might vote against them unknowingly or without concern.

>Dog
He's scared of loud noises so I doubt he's into guns. Never leaves the house unless I'm with him so I highly doubt he shoots at all. Likely hates guns but doesn't call the cops when I clean my AKs, so he's probably in the same boat as my little brother.
>>
>>31593286
Pretty much. She was one of those obnoxious cunts who would say things like "why would you even need a gun to hunt? Hunting should be illegal, just go to the store and buy some meat instead of shooting some poor animal!" I always wondered how in the hell she thought meat made it to the store without killing an animal. "Hurr durr hunting is unethical because reasons, now excuse me while I go to Walmart and give a company who sells AR-15's (at least they did when she was alive) and bulk packs of 5.56 my money while I buy factory farm beef, chicken, and dairy products!"

>>31593327
I too was in that thread.
>>
>>31591919
Your mom looks like one of those white people that are like 2% Native American so they identify 100% as Native American and think that tracking-abilities are in their genes.
>>
>>31593480
>Mom died when you were 13
>Voted Obama twice
>Last election was 4 years ago
UNDERAGED B&
>>
>>31591919
Yeah, they're fine with it despite my dad being from California and my mother growing up in a no-funz military dictatorship.
>>
>>31593605
What if Anon's libtard mom voted twice through voter fraud in 2008?
>>
Mom was an alcholic, but always supported me so she probably would have been ok with it.

Dad died young. I think my grandfather took his funs because they were worried my mother would try to killer herself with them.

Granddad was at least a moderate /k/ member. Had at least 5 funs that I knew of. Some WW2 history. Kept a ancient double barrel I suspect was from the first patriarch of our family. My aunt who last I knew was heavily anti-fun likely sold it for $150.

Outside of my inlaws who are SUPER gunbros I'm the first active gun owner in quite sometime.
>>
my dad was a total gun nut and my mom didn't seem to mind me enjoying them

then my dad turned into a liberal, hates guns now, and sold all his awesome shit without even offering if I wanted to buy it from him
>>
nope
i dont even have guns because britfag (for now)
but my mother is so cucked. i have a knife literally for work, but its black and scary. so she asks WHY I NEED THAT!11! constantly.
>>
>>31591919
They can't disapprove of what they can't see. There's a reason I moved out 12 years ago.
>>
>>31593667
Okay, I get that, but why do you NEED a black work knife?
>>
>>31593653
howd that happen
>>
Dad - Is into guns for practical stuff like hunting and home defense. He used to run with biker gangs back in the day.

Mom - Is a 'from my cold dead hands' type who believes very firmly that everyone should have a gun and know how to use it.

Wife - Knows how to shoot and thinks it's a fun hobby at most. Is glad we have something for home defense.

None of us are really collectors though
>>
>>31593680
i could paint it pink i guess
i like pink. but i work forestry and with farm animals and stuff so like

knives useful. for when dumb sheep get stuck in bushes/barbed wire or when someone zip tied a gate shut
loads of uses
and id rather have a fixed blade than something thats gonna snap when i hit stuff with it
>>
>>31593762
>all these excuses
>all this compensating

Just bin it, anon.
>>
>>31593705
Not a clue. He got remarried, but his wife wants a gun but he won't let her, so it's not her fault.

He went vegetarian a while ago and something something gut bacteria but I don't know.
>>
File: 1461829719473.jpg (29KB, 327x392px) Image search: [Google]
1461829719473.jpg
29KB, 327x392px
>>31591919
Mom doesn't care, but she doesn't care either way. Thinks gun control is kinda bs, but always votes for people that want it. Stepdad was antigun as fuck despite being in the military. Uncle is a cop and progun but thinks "assault weapons" and all forms of carry should be banned except for certain people. Grandpa liked guns, but mostly revolvers and anything they used in the late 1800s. Grandma is progun as fuck and thinks gun control is absolute bullshit and encourages me to buy them.
>>
File: 1457690474834.jpg (68KB, 325x589px) Image search: [Google]
1457690474834.jpg
68KB, 325x589px
>>31593779
no fuck you anon i like my knife. it means i can post on /k/ because i have a weapon >:^(
>>
Dad - never met him

mom - would agree with whatever i say so she's basically just <insert sons's opinion>

everybody else - mostly pro gun but they're also mostly 50+ so they all think you NEED a license to carry in arizona still and also think you can just buy (legally) the parts for a full auto firearm and that cutting off the barrel for a shotgun is legal

my grandma still asks me if i have my license every time i see her which i plan on doing but i also remind her that they got rid of that req years ago
>>
>>31591919
I got my dad into shooting and now go shooting with him pretty much every Sunday.
My Mum doesn't have any problem with it, but she can barely lift a shotgun never mind shoot one due to breaking her arm so many times.
>>
>>31593879
Why's your mom had her arm broken so many times?
>>
>>31593908
When she was younger she did a lot of martial arts, and ended up breaking her wrist or forearm I think about 3 times.
>>
Dad was never super into guns but had one or two, mom is a bit more left leaning but she tolerated it.
Pops had an old lever-action rifle that he used to fuck around with, taught me how to handle it and not shoot myself, just the basics.
I moved out and bought a glock, both of them didn't really care.
Funny thing happened about a year after my dad died. I asked my mom if I could have the rifle because I knew she wasn't shooting it. She basically said hell no, she may not like guns but she wasn't going to live in a house without one.
>>
File: 1474924266777.gif (1MB, 450x188px) Image search: [Google]
1474924266777.gif
1MB, 450x188px
>>31593939
Wrist and forearm, eh? Lots of 'martial arts' in her younger days, huh?
>>
>>31592117
Hey anoy, are we living parallel lives?
>>
Noone in my family owns guns (Sauerkrauts) and they see mine as tools so the only complaint back when I lived at home was the cost of it like it was with buying a new chainsaw or whatever.
When the EU semi auto ban was in the making my father advised me to bury at least one of mine in their backyard though and report it as stolen.

A pretty relaxed attitude I wish more of my fellow countrymen had.
>>
Yep.

My Dad owns more guns than me, and he's the one who got me into shooting as a kid.

Besides, not like guns are my only hobby.
>>
>>31593978
I always love it when people give sound advice about breaking the law. Something about it just makes me happy.
>>
File: 1470826869872.jpg (149KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1470826869872.jpg
149KB, 1440x810px
>>31593630
She supported Ron Paul. He ran in 2012.
Confirmed underage.
>>
File: computer pepe.jpg (30KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
computer pepe.jpg
30KB, 500x359px
Dad
>Doesn't talk to me

Mom
>Gun hating liberal
>Thinks homebrewing is stupid and I might as well just buy beer/wont try anything I make for fear of going blind
>Tell her you can't go blind from beer/wine, try to explain difference between distilling and brewing.
>Still doesn't trust me
>Doesn't like that I go to the gym
>Came over to my house, found preworkout and ZMA pills
>freaked out and asked me why I was taking steroids

My mom hates all of my hobbies.
>>
>>31593978
What did I tell you about taking your guns boating!
>>
>>31591919
my dad owns more guns than me, but he salivates over the ones I've been getting lately.

He does believe in some fudd myths (only handguns are revolvers and muh 1911) tho, but nothing that leads him to object to my ownership of black rifles.
>>
>Mom
Indifferent

>Dad
Yes, but he doesn't get why I bought my mosin and thinks the recoil is too much.
>>
>>31594055
>declared candidacy on March 12, 2007
>dropped out on June 12, 2008

He tried, Anon.
>>
>>31591919
I want to corn hole your mom OP, you think she might be down for some anal? She looks the type don't you think.
Every member of my family belive in common sense gun laws, like constitutional carry nation wide and stand your ground laws. We love that we can shoot some in the back as they run away after commuting a felony because fuck violent felons. TEXAS FUCK YEAAAAAA
>>
File: gagapeepaw.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gagapeepaw.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>31593873
>Think you can legally buy and own full autos and make sawed offs
They sound wild as hell
>>
>>31591919
Mom and stepdad hate guns but they know I'm not shooting up schools so they put up with it.
>>
>>31594044

He loves bending laws. At least that's what he calls it. One day he built a bomb to kill a mole. According to his logic it wasn't illegal cause the bomb wasn't purchased illegally. His intention was to let the moles den collapse but he blew a damn crater in the ground. My mom didn't let him fill it up with soil to remind him of his stupidity. Now it's a little pond in the middle of the garden.

Later he modified his old air rifle with the strongest feather he could find from a hunting shop to shoot the mole (any normal air rifle in Germany is more like a toy). He even set a motion detector up.
"I did'nt buy it illegally so it cannot be illegal."

The moles are gone by this time. My mother told me he gassed them with some kind of blower he assembled himself. I don't want to know what he used for that.
>>
>>31594241
yeah, when they were all well off apparently they had super hard ons for guns and would shoot all the time in the desert. im pretty sure they got mixed up in some shady stuff though and now they're all poor for the most part. we're all hispanics btw.

SUPPOSEDLY my grandma was a part of the massive illegal immigration of mexicans two decades ish ago, she would help get them in and get them jobs or something. the feds found out but gave her a super light sentence if she ratted a bunch of people out. supposedly anyways, this is all coming from my mom and it might just be lies. it would explain though why my grandma was kinda rich and had several businesses when my mom was a kid and then suddenly was poor but idk

my grandma, who was born and raised in mexico, hates mexican immigrants now. she doesnt like all the jobs they're taking away from her and thinks they should stay south of the border kek
>>
>dad

passed away on thursday, september 15 of last year. he liked guns.
planned on taking him shooting for the first time together that weekend.

>mom

currently estranged; was cautiously tolerant.
>>
File: 1461597597686.png (140KB, 326x226px) Image search: [Google]
1461597597686.png
140KB, 326x226px
>>31591919
>mom:

general smalltown midwestern fudd, mildly conservative, owns a couple guns "to protect myself", enjoys shooting once in a blue moon as a social activity; was briefly an armorer in the army thirty five years ago before she got her clearance; made it up to E4 and then got out to marry my dad and be a housewife. Now divorced.

>dad:

Originally a Californian, moved back there recently. Fairly far left, liked Bernie, is voting for Hillary, voted for Nader in 2000. Owns zero guns; used to talk about getting an 1911 or a Garand when I was younger, but when I offered to get one for him for his birthday a few years ago (this was about a year after Sandy Hook), he refused. We get along very well, but get into arguments about gun control every time we see each other. He was also in the Army, got out as an O3, worked in government for a while, then moved to the private sector. Considering he worked in defense and national security for most of his career, he is pretty hawkish and patriotic, but over the last ten years he has been warped by reading the New Yorker and listening to NPR as they've gone further and further into left field on social issues, especially guns. Every time I've offered to take him shooting he declines. Despite all of this, he is very supportive of me joining the military.

I'd say he's basically a Hillary-esque statist at this point. It makes me sad.
>>
My parents are old fashioned, but also liberals. They're snooty, New England, blue blood, faggots.

My mother believes firmly that all weapons (even hunting knives and paintball/bb guns) should be banned; my father hates guns, is a little lesa retarded than my mom, but he thinks my owning weapons is "uncultured" and "unlady-like".
>>
>>31594317
I was stationed out in Germany and I loved the people but I wish I could have met guys like your dad. Locals are always more fun than transplant Americans.
>>
>>31594346
>SUPPOSEDLY my grandma was a part of the massive illegal immigration of mexicans
>she ratted a bunch of people out.
I hope your whole family dies in a low temp fire.
>>
>>31594409
why would your dad think a guy being unlady-like is weird anon?
>>
File: 1473920699850.jpg (99KB, 952x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473920699850.jpg
99KB, 952x960px
No. My father's philosiphy om guns is "you have one cheap 9mm for self defense, so why would you need a gun." He likes guns, but he thinks they're a waste of money. My mother isn't anti gun in a political sense, but shes afraid of them. As a teen she would always hide my ammo, even when I was 18. I lost a lot of money from her.
On reenacting, my parents have always despised the fact that I'm "wasting my time and money playing soldier."
>>
>>31594437
*any extra
>>
>>31594423
meh

it might just be lies, and even if it isnt there isnt much i can do about the past is there? ive never asked her about it, she'd just deny it and probably lash out at me. i myself dont support illegal immigrants, id rather they become residents/citizens, make their money and pay their taxes and then they can go ahead and send the rest of their money back to their families so maybe mexico wont be a shithole one day
>>
>>31594429
>>
>>31591919
Yes. My mom bought me a DD for my birthday. It was a great gift. My dad when he was alive was cool with them but not big into or against.
>>
File: 1462866220359.jpg (25KB, 957x422px) Image search: [Google]
1462866220359.jpg
25KB, 957x422px
>>31593327
yep
>>
>>31594429
Underrated
>>
>>31594518
my condolences anon
>>
File: we all know that feel.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
we all know that feel.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>31594518
/k/ondolences
>>
File: arsenal_bright.jpg (992KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
arsenal_bright.jpg
992KB, 2272x1704px
>>31594056
>Dad doesn't talk to me
>Mom...gun hating liberal
staaaaaaaay stroooooooong duuuuuuuuuude
>Thinks homebrewing is stupid
>Doesn't like that I go to the gym
huh?

both parents carry with sporadic regularity
(taurus TPC 738 & LCR)
..genuinely support the value of 2A rights in their own way
theyre supportive and interested
i dont deserve it dudes
>>31591919
>>
>>31594410

Have you ever visited the German-American Volksfest in Grafenwoehr? We went there with half our unit some years ago. Had some really interesting talks with a lot of american soldiers. What I heard was that the army really tries to make the base like a second america and a lot of people suffer from it more than it helps to create a "home feeling" working atmosphere.

I'm the mole molester's son btw.
>>
>>31594317
What I saw with Germans and gassing local pests, Jesus
>>
File: 1404595873666.jpg (967KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1404595873666.jpg
967KB, 1920x1080px
I'm 30. I don't live with my parents, and my wife is into guns (though not as much as I am, but at least she's not anti-gun liberal like my mom).

I don't give a fuck what my parents think about what I do with my money.

Father-in-law is a Vietnam vet (manned the M60 on a Huey) and gave me a rifle for Christmas.

Wife is really into archery and is pretty fucking good at it to boot, which is cool.
>>
I'm a 21 year old living in Seattle area with my parents, I only have 2 guns, a 10/22 and an 8mm Mauser. They don't know I own them, they are very anti gun despite my grandfather being a competition marksmen. Other grandpa was in the SS or some shit so my Dad never liked guns. I can't wait to move out.
>>
File: 1370190731016.gif (817KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1370190731016.gif
817KB, 320x240px
>>31595003
>you live Seattle
>you like guns

You are not in a place you want to be.

Move east if you can. Look for jobs (Texas, Oklahoma, even Utah) in your education/skillset now.
>>
>>31595003
ryan k?
>>
i live alone thankfully
>>
>>31595049
nope hahah
>>31595043
Yeah I know i'm against the grain here but I love a lot of other stuff in the state so it's hard to leave. I always think about it though...
>>
>>31595083
dangit, i thought i accidentally found my best friend on /k/ ha
>>
You Washington guys want to go shooting sometime?
>>
Yes, wholeheartedly.

Do they know how much I've spent?

Hell no, and I'm not going to tell them.
>>
>>31595619
good idea anon
>>
parents doing anything that isn't detrimental to me on purpose? lol. Nope. It's like they base all their decisions off me being the parent so they can tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>31595602
can oregon bro join? portland area
>>
my mom actually encouraged me to get a gun license.
my dad doesn't really care about guns, although he did own a Wingmaster back in the 80's.
t. hongcouver
>>
>>31591919
My dad was so jealous of my guns that he went out and got a 10/22.
>>
>>31595602
I'm down
>>
>>31591919
Which ones?

The gun ownership or the furry porn?
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 1280x1558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 1280x1558px
I have a gun that I habe to hide every time my parents come to visit. I think I know how closeted gays feel now.
>>
>>31594055
Ron Paul was running back in 88, too
>>
>>31595802
Hope that works out for you. And hope that it doesn't feel nearly as shitty for you.
>>
>>31593582
The tracking ability is actually in the hair.
>>
Step-dad pays me in ammo to kill the squirrels raiding his pecan trees. Current kill count's at 55.

Mother is considering buying a pistol and getting her CC. Only thing holding her back is that she wouldn't be able to carry at work, where she'd really need it.

She works in an ER as a Nurse Practitioner.

So yeah, I'd say they support my hobby.
>>
>>31595043
>Move east if you can.
Or west. We have gunstores, ranges, and innawoods on the other side of the sound in Kitsap County, and ferries in to Seattle if you need time in the city.
>>
>>31592117
lol you have 2 dads and one mom. HAHA
>>
They don't talk to me much anymore after I enlisted. Just happy birthday and merry Christmas.
>>
File: 1411850180650.png (613KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
1411850180650.png
613KB, 722x525px
>>31591931
>>
>>31591919
My mom called me a pussy because I liked AR-15s. She likes AKs.

It is really a divided family.
>>
My dad used to be a fudd but now is a major collector of suppressors and SBRs. He has great taste in firearms

>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
Dad:
Completely pro-gun, wants all the guns. However, he knows jack shit about them. He asked me what the difference between a rifle and shotgun was right after he dropped $2,000+ on a Benelli Super Sport.

Mom:
CCs, but doesn't like black scary super assault weapuhns with assault clippizines.

Had 3 GFs dump me because of guns. Shit sucks.
>>
>>31594055
I was only pretending to be retarded.... ah!?
>>
File: 1474886835130.jpg (23KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1474886835130.jpg
23KB, 480x354px
Mom
>Doesn't really like guns, but doesn't care about me owning any
>Won't CC even though she's a hairdresser and gets some sketchy customers
>Asks me why I own so many guns every now and then, I tell her "Because I like cleaning them"

Dad
>Ex-Cavalry Scout, pretty /k/
>Taught me how to disassemble a 1911 at age 12
>Taught me how to hunt and track
>Bought me a WASR at age 14 even though he hates "Russian shit"
>Talks shit about glocks while his Kimber stovepipes again
>Loves Beretta 92's for some reason even though he's a .45stronk kind of guy
>Loves ARs but always shit-talks my SKS
>His favorite gun is a fancy .270wby bolt gun he had custom built, it's like his pride and joy

Overall I had a pretty /k/ upbringing. Even though me and dad disagree on guns, we still have fun at the range.

>Tfw I'm gonna outshoot him with an SKS this weekend
>>
3 generations of my mom's side of the family have worked for Remington, mom owned a Marlin 30-30 left with my dad after they split. Dad loves shooting but hardly does it super jealous that I live in PA (family is from NY) he bought me a moss 500 for my 15th birthday. Sister is indifferent about guns, older brother loves when I take him out shooting especially my .357. Younger half brother is 7 and was actually able to describe the firing mechanism of a Deagle to me in detail even though his mom is kinda anti gun. Have a uncle who was in the army grew up shooting his AR and snub nose .38
>>
>>31592487
at least she tries anon
>>
Dad:
>Extremely profunz
>"Out of my cold dead hands"
>Taught me how to shoot as a kid
>100% support when I started buying my own
>Fudd-tier collection, but now wants an AR after shooting mine

Mom:
>Used to strongly dislike guns, but accepted my dad owning them
>When I bought my first one she just kept saying "be careful with it!" over and over again
>Is slowly coming around. Dad and I recently got her to shoot a pistol for the first time in her life. She's actually pretty good at it.

Brother:
>Passing interest in guns, mostly because of Counter Strike
>Used to talk about buying one but recently moved back to our antifunz home state in New England
>Probably wont bother jumping through the hoops to get one
>I'll make sure he shoots my AR next time he comes to visit since he'll never ever own one where he lives
>>
>>31593327
Link?
>>
>>31597954
Which antifunz state?
>>
>>31591919
Dad
>indifferent
>was there when I fired my first gun at 14
>only went hunting once or twice
>19 and still live at home
>"no guns in our house"
I just want to buy a mosin so people on /k/ stop calling me a dirty noguns

mom
>don't even talk to her about it
>she also strikes me as indifferent
>her brothers taught me to shoot
>comes from a military family
she'd probably be okay with it but I think she defers to my father on this issue

girlfriend
>timid little thing
>doesn't talk politics, religion, or anything that could be polarizing
>mentioned wanting to get a gun once
>she was okay with it
sad thing is, I think she'd be okay with anything because she's wants me to love her so much

overall it's just bide my time until I can move out and not worry about social pressure

in the mean time I can't go shooting and it sucks dick
>>
>>31598176
dont have the image sorry, ask >>31592272 its his story anyways
>>
My parents do. My mom and dad gave me a bb gun when I was little, a rifle when I was 13, a shotgun on the same Christmas. They get me ammo now for gifts on the holidays and have a range set up in their back yard. They're pretty cool.
>>
>>31594762
This is super late, but no I tried to avoid Graf because it was the ghetto of the Army in Germany. I was out in Landstuhl/Kaiserslautern area and we couldn't help but mix with locals because our bases were so small and far-flung.
>>
>>31592567
bird shot will blow a limb off at muzzle, punch through a tailgate at 5, and nothing at 40 feet. I've been peppered about a dozen times.

>T-.Former teenager and avid hunter.
>>
Another Kraut here.
neither one of my family had an interest in guns but
>Dad
Let me shoot with air rifles and stuff when I was 6-7
Kind of a "happy-world-socialist". Always able to see the good in the other people.
Supported my hobbies.
>Mum
When I was 15-16 she didn't like guns at all. "I don't want them in my house blablaa"
Now she is ok with it.
"Maybe they prove useful someday in the future."
>Brother
Was never interested in guns, but after traveling the world and nearly getting shanked by some abo in Down Under he has changed.
Turned into a pretty capable shooter in the last year.
>My Grandma's brother
He was the most /k/ Person I knew. Born in 1921 he never had to fight in WW2 due to a crippled foot. Inherited a huge collection of funs.
When the ruskies came he hide it all in a cave before fleeing eastward.
(Mostly muzzle loader hunting rifles & shotguns)
Iron curtain etc. Was not able to retrieve them for 45 years.
Had a hugeeee hatred for the socialists.
During the 60s&70s made trips to the fence to blow up some mines with his tuned air rifle.
When we had family from the Socialist Republic of Germany at our Farm in West Germany. He threatened two guys "working" at our telephon pole with his shotgun.
Thought they were some STASI-Members. Was right.
The day after the DDR collapsed he made a trip to border and bribed some officer to get some cool toys.
Until 1971 it was legal to by most firearms in Germany and even carry them. He considered the day the new weapon bill passed an even darker hour for Germany than the rise of power of the natsocs and the division of Germany.
>>
>>31591919
you have to be over 18 to post
>>
>>31599974
Shit happens bro. Save money and live a sound lifestyle until you re able to get some.
Stay with that girl. She s a keeper.
>>
File: 1332947902316.jpg (39KB, 752x259px) Image search: [Google]
1332947902316.jpg
39KB, 752x259px
>>31591919
My mom is slowing turning anti-gun as fuck, but since I haven't lived with her in years it doesn't bother me.
>call mother for her birthday
>she asks me if I'm going to vote hillary this year
>awkward silence while I rack my brain for a way to change the subject

She was cool with me getting a nugget when I lived with her going to college. Didn't mind the shotgun or AR7 either, came down on the 'Why do you NEED that' kick when I bought one of those century AKs that were like $300 years back. She was actually pretty reasonable when I explained the mechanics and stuff to her, and she acquiesced to my request and let me buy it anyway. Still trying to convince her to carry because she lives in meth town and my old man is a constable who can show her the ropes. She said she would if I picked her up a colt detective special.

Thank you for reading my blogpost
>>
File: old man.jpg (223KB, 460x897px) Image search: [Google]
old man.jpg
223KB, 460x897px
My pops is a bit of a fudd and a total cheapass, but he loves his poorfag AR to death, and is a legendary shot with his 1911. He came to the US when he got tired of shooting commies in Central America.

Mom is a former hippie and has next to zero interest in guns, though she thinks civs should be able to get anything the government has. She is also an amazing shot when she actually does shoot.
>>
My dad gets awfully political about "assault rifles" but thinks bolt guns, shotguns, and handguns should be easier to get and CC should be a right without paperwork and certification.
He's never seen an "assault rifle" up close but knows I own one.
I can't begin to fathom the logic that pistols and CC should be a right but black guns are evil.
>>
My parents fucking hate them. Like pretty much every other hobby I have ever had.
>>
>>31591919

My dad's like "ya don't need a gun" but he's also over 80, served in the Navy, and taught me how to shoot when I was a kid.

Mom screams about how the Constitution doesn't guarantee the right to bear arms. But she's crazy so I don't give a fuck.

What's shitty isn't their opinions. It's my friends. Told them I bought an AR recently and they just give me dirty looks like I'm some kind of criminal. Don't get it.
>>
Before I got into guns, my father wasn't necessarily against guns but had no interest in them, and my mother was a bit against firearms (but by no means full soccermom)
But after they both were immediately supportive of me when I got into shooting, no qualms about having guns in the house or anything. Mom still has no real interest in guns, but isn't against my having them. Dad likes coming shooting with me sometimes and has some limited interest in them, but not enough to get any himself
>>
>>31601243
Should add, she actually even let's me know about any upcoming gun shows or auctions that she sees or hears about (like in the paper and such)
>>
Dad's got a jar for an AR fund on his desk, wants to get one before they're banned here in CA.

mom wants a gun too but she's less serious about it
>>
>>31601266

better buy that lower asap senpai
>>
>>31601289
I should just tell him to do that, would be a lot quicker.
>>
>>31600999
You're welcome anon
>>
Mom & dad accept it, but neither like it.
Brother hates guns & would outlaw everything if he could.
>>
>>31591919
My father was a competition shooter, so fuck yes he approves. I just wish I could afford to shoot often enough to compete, there's nobody paying for my bullets!
>>
>>31601232
>What's shitty isn't their opinions. It's my friends. Told them I bought an AR recently and they just give me dirty looks like I'm some kind of criminal. Don't get it.

Your friends are cucks anon. Get new ones.
>>
>>31592087
Being a peace loving tree hugging hippie didn't always mean being against self-defense.
>>
File: upottefall1a1.jpg (197KB, 732x1023px) Image search: [Google]
upottefall1a1.jpg
197KB, 732x1023px
>>31591919
Dad doesn't give a shit. He doesn't particularly like guns but understand my hobby since he was raised by his gun nut uncle while my grandmom whored around. Born out wetlock used to be a real hardship back in the day.

My mom hates guns but doesn't try to get me to stop. Only rule is no guns inside the house so I have to leave everything to my apartment and to my car when visiting them which kind of drives my paranoia insane. The last thing I want is someone committing a crime with my weapons.
>>
>>31591919
>Mom
I wouldn't say she exactly likes guns but she fully supports the 2nd and she also disagrees with the current extensive regulations in some states. I've also managed to convince her that gun free zones are a terrible idea.
>Dad
He just doesn't like to talk about anything even vaguely related to rights or politics, the best way I could characterize him is obstinately neutral. He doesn't care for guns and also doesn't care to learn about guns. I'm not sure if it's relevant or not but he tacitly supports Hillary and no amount of polite argument will even get him to reconsider.

My mother is actually the one who introduced me into most of my hobbies (model making, reading, swimming, vidya). My father mostly didn't do anything with me besides express mild but continuous disapproval for absolutely anything I did that wasn't something he liked.
>>
File: mgq feels.png (82KB, 798x522px) Image search: [Google]
mgq feels.png
82KB, 798x522px
>>31592272
I remember you
I honestly thought this was a fake story

Feels really bad, man
>>
>>31601119

your parents sound bro tier as fuck
>>
>>31591919
They're worried about my love of guns in an obvious way. They also realize that I'm not going to stop shooting guns and have accepted it.
>>
My father is completely utilitarian to the point where he's a massive fudd when it comes to guns. "you don't need anything more than a shotgun and a bolt rifle to do any hunting/self defense" kinda deal. He doesn't like that I own stuff like handguns and an AR-15, but he acknowledges that I'm not a fucking idiot with them and so we agree to disagree.

Mom is the same way, but maybe with a bit more leniency. Either way, as a kid I wasn't allowed to own firearms. Once I turned 18, my dad got me a gun safe and said any kind of firearm/ammunition/firearm parts I wanted, I had to buy myself and they had to go in the gun safe as long as I lived under their roof.

All in all, 7/10. Total fudds/libruls, but they were fair and even-handed in how they dealt with me. I appreciate it now that I live on my own and can do whatever the fuck I want
>>
>>31591919
Dad straight up doesn't give a shit about guns and just uses the G3A3 for army service and hunting shotgun for hunting which is also one of our shared hobbies. Mom is mildly annoyed by them but doesn't really care also fishing and drawing which they both approve
>>
>me to dad 3 years ago
>"hey dad I think I'm gonna buy my friend's ak off of him"
>"why? Just get an AR-15"
Sometimes they're a little too conservative, but when it comes to guns my dad is awesome
>>
>>31591919
Nogunz ausfag here, but always been into weapons. Mum is too much of a traditional woman so hates violence, etc etc. Confiscates my knives and machetes and then 'forgets where she put them'.

However she lets me spend as much money as I like for food, clubbing and partying (because it's a social activity, aka productive) so that's cool.

Also an artist so she approves of those.

But I truly wish she wasn't so naive about violence, danger and the importance of self defence. She's too much of a pacifist that it's harmful to me and her.
>>
My mom doesn't like guns, i never even got to have toy guns or anything when i was a kid, but she knows I'm an adult and there's nothing she can do to stop me from having them now so she doesn't argue with me about it.
My dad is, from what i can tell, fairly pro gun. I remember when i was about 15 going to his house and he had impulse purchased two Martini Henrys and had them leaning against the wall in his living room. I'm a Britbong so this was like the second time I ever got to touch a real working firearm. Felt good.
>>
>>31592156
>copy
>paste
Only differences for me is my mom actually likes guns, i dont scuba, and my coding is entirely recreational
>>
My dad got me an air rifle when i was like 15, and between that and /k/ is what got me into funs. I got a mauser m48 as my first funs this past summer, and a yugo NPAP shortly after. I also got a black powder revolver a couple days ago, but i havent picked it up yet. He's a retired MSgt for the air force, so he knows the AR platform best. He wants to get one of his own, but after shooting a particularly nice rental down in southern utah, he wants to get one like that and drop like $3000 on it. For his first rifle.

My mom used to be distinctly anti weapon, but now she has a Ruger SR9C for CC and wants a rifle for muh gubment overreach. In hindsight, maybe she just didnt want her underaged son to own weapons, but it's honestly hard to say with her. Now, she pays for her ammo in cash, and she got the ruger via private sale. She hates muslims, and is actually as pure german as you can get (dad picked her up while he was stationed there). Aryan as fuck.

My stepdad grew up in australia. He's a really good guy, but he's cucked when it comes to firearms. He doesn't stop my mom from carrying, but he doesn't like it. He does a good job getting the money for their single-income family though, and he's a good father figure aside from the nofuns. Mom used to be an elementary school teacher, but quit to raise her chilluns. God the stories she'd tell about those kids.

My former stepmom was a cheating whore who regularly got railed by hockey teams while my dad was at work. Ended up giving him the herp. Also from australia (go figure), i never really got along with her. Not sure what she thinks of funs, although i cant imagine shed like one being pointed at her.
>>
mom: probably not
dad: probably not

never told them, life in the people's republic of Illinois sucks
>>
>>31593788
Damn, cucked by new wife woulda been my guess. Gut bacteria are important tho anon
>>
>>31594437
>hide my ammo
She's just stockpiling for you anon
>>
>Mom: non Fudd, supports true 2A. liked reagan as a kid, but I I've managed too show her how much of a fuckup he was.

>dad: Prison violent POS that ruined moms life.

>Grandad: Nam vet still talks about time in green berets. Went to rhodesia in 77. dude is coolest motherfucker ever

>Uncle: 2nd generation Green beret. Loves guns but is super far right (redpilled the fuck out of me as a kid)

>unfortunately have a single mother who would love to get funs with me but can't afford it currently ;(
>>
>>31591919

Mom-kind of. She says the world would be better off without guns but she gets why I like guns. She says if everyone was like me and my uncle wed have no problems with guns. But she wants t ban assault rifles (lmao)

Dad-indifferent. Comes from a nogunz country and he doesn't care about guns. After watching the Orlando shooting aftermath he was like "that guy shouldn't have had a gun" and my mom was like "if there was an assault weapons ban it would have been prevented" and me and my dad were like "he would have done it with a musket"
>>
>>31601266
>>31601289
>>31601297
buy him a lower and sneak it into the jar, heheh
>>
>>31591919
>Dad

Always has an interest in guns, also boats, sports cars, motorcycles, and an airplane at one point. But then things just got expensive around 2000 and he decided that putting food on the table and sending us kids to school was more important. Although even to this day he'll watch forgotten weapons videos with me and get really excited about the fact that you can buy howitzers on gunbroker.

>Mom

Used to shoot groundhogs from our kitchen window with .220 swift. Divorced my dad about 10 years ago and made off with his retirement. Now she carries some weird compact 1911 looking thing that's chambered in .380 and was made in Italy. She's pretty stupid when it comes to almost everything and gave me the whole "why on earth do you need that" when I showed her my sig 2022.

All in all at least I don't have the sjw mom like that other anon. If you're in this thread I give my condolences bud.
>>
>>31603402
Your dad sounds like a chill guy
>>
>>31603344
William Hughes is worse than Reagan. For the 1986 ban, Reagan could not have done much. But I'm open to hear about other bad gun things he did
>>
Both dislikes and discourages me fro guns and gun related things but my life dream is becoming a fire arms designer and making unicorn funs to people. I want to die.
>>
Not really.

>Mom: her dad killed himself with a gun so she hates them. I did take her to the range once and we shot from a .22 up to a .45 and she had a good time, but she hates the fact that I have a gun in the house

>Dad: Liberal. Thinks people should only own guns in the country. Thinks it's a bad idea for me to own a gun in the city.

Meh...could be better, but could be much worse. Ironically growing up with liberal parents only made me want guns more, because I never got to shoot them as a kid.
>>
>>31601726
Does anyone have the story? I'm interested, and sorry that anon's family life is fucked up.

My parents are both pretty good. Dad's a bit of a fudd but considering his long military career and SF experience, I'm pretty sure he hates the M-16 because it jammed on him and nearly got him killed. He's never said as much but that seems to be the general sense I get from him talking about it.

Mom is a good woman, is trying to get into guns and shooting but is having a hard time overcoming the fact that she's just plain gun shy. Wonderful mom but a lot of things scare her and she'd rather just put them in a box and never think about them again rather than deal with them.

Little sister is incredibly proud of her .22 shooting and it warms my heart to see her so excited to go to the range.
>>
Beautiful thing about being a single child of a single mother is that you are her pride and joy and she agrees with everything you do.

She's told me that as long as I don't rape or murder anyone, she loves me unconditionally.

So yes, she loves guns by default.
>>
>>31591919
Dad probably would have been. Had an AK way back in the day that he tried to modify into full auto. Didn't work, instead it was just run away full auto. Eventually sold it to some dude. That was before the registry was closed.

Mom doesn't really care either way. She is a 2A supporter, but more in the lukewarm fudd way. As in, she'll vote for someone who is 2A but only if she likes their other policies, especially economic policy. She has no problem with me owning guns or being pretty militant about my rights, she's just old and cares more about making sure that the younger generation isn't crushed by debt and enslaved to the gov't by the welfare system.
>>
>>31603838
>your mom
>a gun supporter that isn't a single issue voter
Wife her anon
>>
>>31603862
Not into mother/son incest and she's 63. Admittedly given the rest of my family she'll probably hit 100 but still.
>>
File: 1475871759283.jpg (25KB, 236x258px) Image search: [Google]
1475871759283.jpg
25KB, 236x258px
>>31591919
>Guns: Typical, why would you need that?! Didn't you see newtown and columbine?!
>Poners:Are you a child? Stop buying plushies and take your parents out to dinner for once!
>Politics: Why are you supporting trump?! He a racist bigot!
>Camo Collecting: Why do you need this much camo? Do you plan on hiding from the government or something?
>Hunting: Just buy meat from the grocery store, stop killing innocent animals!
>>
>>31592519
Faggot.
>>
Britbong btw
>my mother
Bought me an airgun for 16th birthday
Would be ok with me owning stuff so long as it's safe but I don't have licence yet
Surprisingly supportive, helped me join a club so I can shoot whenever I want really also pays for ammo sometimes
>stepfather
Owned guns a lot of his life but no longer likes them also supported remain and wouldn't want me to own firearms under his roof
>Father
Always thought it was weird I liked them but when he sees how supportive mum is tries to be because "it's a father son thing" but he's never actually find more than talk about it despite me having been shooting since being 16
>>
File: _MVMargolin.jpg (6KB, 130x189px) Image search: [Google]
_MVMargolin.jpg
6KB, 130x189px
>>31603934
My grammar is shit wow
I need to proofread better
>>
>>31603889
>poners
They're right you know
>camo
Kek'd
>>
>>31592272
I remember you. That sucks brother.
>>
>>31603968
>2016
>Taking your parents out to eat vs buying things you like.
Wew
>>
>>31603998
Actually genius he's implying you're a grown man and shouldn't be into a little girls poorly made cartoon.
>>
>>31604011
>>31603889 isn't me kikelord.
>>
>>31604202
My point still stands
>Wew
>>
>>31601762
Should probably add both my grandfathers (woo divorces actually turning out great) are hunters and have lots of guns. They're both pro-gun but total Fudds though, one is much more Fuddy than the other.

The super Fudd one straight up thinks CA laws apply everywhere and that it's illegal to hunt with something like an AR or AK period.

When I brought up my AK with each the first time it was predictable. "Why do you need that?" "Get rid of that and get yourself a RemFudd 900."
>>
>>31593250
How do you make money off it?
Tell me your ways
>>
>Dad

Cucked as fuck. He's lazy, arrogant, and believes that because he did 2 years as a transport driver (read, POG), he has knowledge on firearms that beats mine. Thinks all civilians should have access to is a bolt action with single shot capacity, or that they have no "need" for it.

>mum
Indifferent. Doesn't talk about it, I don't bring it up with her. Show her my groupings sometimes, she thinks i'm good (fucking normies think 3 MOA is good reeee). Wants me to take my brother to range one day as a brother bonding thing.

Mum and Dad separated when I was young. She dodged a bullet.

>Grandad
Loves guns but isn't vocal about it. He did some army service but served as a Park Ranger most of his working life to the Govt, so he's mostly used fudd guns. He does love the SLR though and I can tell if he could own one again he would buy one in a heartbeat. Doesn't use guns any more though.

>grandma
Sweet old lady. Probably watched grandad shoot once or twice while knitting something. ALWAYS FUCKING KNITTING SOMETHING. Other than that no interest in them, hurts her ears.

I don't shoot seriously. I own a .22, too broke to shoot often. I'm also Australian. When my boss saw me browsing /k/ on my phone during break he asked me why, and I said I was a licensed rifle owner. I had to put up with my Duty manager telling me not to shoot him for 3 weeks.

Although most younger people I talk to about it (my age, 23) seem interested, but I'm in a bit of a "red state" (Queensland).
>>
>>31591919
>Mom died when I was 15
>Dad abandoned brother and I when I was 17

I play by my own rules and nobody else's, not even my own.

That said my wife approves of my gunning. The in-laws are fudds but do approve of my ass halt rifles.
>>
>>31591919

my parents don't approve of me, why would they approve of anything I do?
>>
>>31591919

>mom

Was a bit of a fudd until I moved out and got really into guns. As a side job I teach SDA courses, she got her CCW a couple months back. She also let me buy my 12 y/o brother a 10/22 for his birthday.

>dad

Helped me build my first AR at 18 as a birthday gift. We're range buddies. However, my powerlevel is quickly approaching his.
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (132KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
132KB, 800x680px
They're fine with my guns but they hate my weeb shit. They put up with it though by pretending it doesn't exist because I'm rich. If I grew up to be a neet I think they'd disown me.
>>
>>31591919
Dad likes guns almost as much as me. Mom is indifferent, but she enjoyed shooting my SBR the one time we went shooting. She doesn't mind me leaving guns around the house either.
>>
>>31606732
how do they know about your weebism? do you have it all over your house or something?
>>
>>31606773
Yes, I cover my house in figures and wall scrolls.
>>
>>31599974
I only have a Marlin .22 semiauto, so at least I ain't a noguns, but FUCK I want an AK-74, but I'm too poor.

College sucks ass, dear god don't make my mistake.
>>
>>31606789
you're a brave man, ill give you that. i keep all that of that hidden in my head and pc
>>
>>31606789

my roommate is a noguns but has wall scrolls and like 75 anime figures
>>
>>31606892
But anon, I'm in college and I could afford a AK-74 clone.
>>
>>31595003
>seattle
How's the guns&ammo tax treating you?
>>
File: 1359133948337.gif (591KB, 236x158px) Image search: [Google]
1359133948337.gif
591KB, 236x158px
Mom: Vaguely doesn't like guns, but doesn't really give a shit about it. Never gave me grief for target shooting in the backyard.

Dad: Green-pilled leftist that loves guns. Kind of a Hunter S. Thompson sort of guy.
>>
>>31603772
>>31600333
>>31598176
Gonna shorten it a bit since I'm fucking exhausted.

Last Thanksgiving I was in a hotel since I was out-of-town celebrating Thanksgiving with family. I was cleaning my M&P9C on the hotel desk in my room since I was going to the range with my cousins the next day.

My parents and my aunt invite themselves over to the hotel and dinner. They come in the room, start talking, the whole time my mom has this horrible look on her face and she kept staring at my field-stripped handgun on the desk next to her. She flips the fuck out, asking why I have it, that I shouldn't have it, where I mistakenly said "Don't worry, I won't bring it to dinner" when she absolutely flipped her shit. Screaming, said she'll throw the pieces out the window, I should be ashamed of myself and that she never raised me this way. As she stormed out, she glared at my dad, yelled "Are you coming or not?" and he obliges.

She never talked to me since, but my dad spoke to me on the phone up until 2 months ago where all communication just fucking stopped.

After I posted the full story the other day in some thread, I found out I'm not invited to this year's Thanksgiving familial celebration.
>>
>>31600428
my teacher in 5th grade got peppered while he was hunting over the weekend, he got shot with a shotgun on sunday afternoon and was at school monday morning, he was a pretty awesome teacher now that I remember.
>>
File: 4.jpg (98KB, 595x629px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
98KB, 595x629px
my step dad was a first sgt and did 26 years and hasguns.

my moms puetro rican and hates liberals and speaks out against socialism since shes actually from the island and lived under socialism.

my real dad was the head of security for the ambassador of Australia and pulled security work for diplomats in DC, he openly shoots his guns in the backyard of his neighborhood. I dont think its legal at ALL especially in Maryland but he has alot of connections. I think he does coke but idk. I wish he would tell me so we can do some lines
>>
>>31607167
that sucks man. My family is fudded the fuck out, on the rican side and the redneck side.
>>
>>31607167

write off the loss and move on. i'm sorry anon, we're here for you
>>
>>31607167
do you think youre dad will break and start talking to you again? id figure someone would get pissed off at someone else trying to cut off communication between them and their child, or is your dad falling for the sjw lingo too?
>>
>>31599974
> sad thing is, I think she'd be okay with anything because she's wants me to love her so much

If she's a keeper, you treat her right and she'll do the same.
Nothing better in this world than the love of a good woman. (well, maybe the love of a good woman who knows how to shoot)
>>
father loves guns and is willing to take me to buy one whenever and pay for it. kinda cool of him
>>
>>31607167
You should just shoe-phone, that way when she makes a scene, everyone (including the weird uncles) will treat her like shit.

Then go to a strip club and get a beer & a lapdance
>>
>>31607895
> Just Shoe-phone === just show up
God damn autocorrect, I thought technology was supposed to make our lobes easier
>>
>>31607913
> Lobes === Lives
> /me rage-quits the internet
>>
>>31607913
>lobes
got to love autocorrect
>>
>>31607913

Ferengi please go
>>
>>31606892
you're advice is save up and get a gun you really like if you're poorfag?
thanks, I was debating between mosin/rugger/akm for first gun, but I think I'll go all out with an akm, thanks for breaking a tied vote
>>
My Dad is the person who got me into guns/politics. He was an avid Hunter and Outdoors man and loved all guns. Never really got into the AR-15 world but liked them alot. He was also super obsessed with the Nazi Luger. He died in 2014 before he could get one

My Mom tolerates it but doesn't want me spending all my money on it.

My Grandpa was in Korea and was kinda indifferent about them. He had guns from 1955-1970 and was the reason my Dad got into guns. He just really didnt want me joining the service. Korea fucked him up.

My Grandma is kind of a statist but I love her to death. She is #Shilly4Hilly but she is a fudd. Loved my M1 when I got it because it reminded her of my Grandpa but doesnt like the Baby Killing Assault weapons.

My Sister likes them but doesnt like the noise and the recoil.

My Brother-In-Law loves them and we go out shooting all the time.

Everyone else in my family just knows me as "The Gun Guy"
>>
>>31595083
Love muh guns but I love muh evergreen state and rain too.... wish eastern WA was its own state.
>>
>>31591919
My mother told me I should be a cop because I'm good at shooting, kek
>>
My parents main complaint with it is that they think I spend too much money on guns, but after they found out how expensive my sewing hobby is they seemed to object to it less.

God knows how they would react to the crossdressing though.
>>
1st gen asian american. both grandparents fought in vietnam. dad is supportive, forcing me to build a retro AR that "grandad" used.
>>
File: 1475954484569.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1475954484569.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>31593965
>>
>>31591919
Dad's a fudd who likes shotguns a lot, would probably balk at my AR. Although I did show him a Saiga 12 one time and he seemed excited about that, so...

Mom isn't interested in guns, but I'd assume she is a fudd by extension. Apparently a boyfriend of hers from college took her shooting quite often, but I think it was just with shotguns.

Bonus: my sister and I don't really discuss firearms, but I am almost certain she is a fudd. She likes the deer meat my dad supplies, but she has shown very little interest in guns period.

Although, I did struggle with depression for awhile, so they may just be concerned that I might shoot myself. I'd never do that, of course. If I wanted to off myself, I'd do it with a noose. No need to become another gun grabber statistic, eh?
>>
nah, parents are wealthy mid-right chirstians who have never experienced a situation where they've needed to consider the possibility that bad people may want to take what they have and humilate them by force, just for the fuck of it.

"god has kept this from happening to us in the past, we trust him to do so in the future"

still got my dad to buy a pistol, it was like a fun game for him where he thinks he's stronger as a conservative for owning a gun and joining the NRA.
>>
>>31610388
My mom approves of both. She complimented my choice of heels the other day.
>>
>>31610620
He's right.
>>
>>31610931
for joining the NRA and owning a pistol? he doesnt shoot it, doesnt own more than 20rds, and wouldnt shoot it unless i force him into a range day with me where he'd just comment on how much money i'm spending on ammo; meanwhile it's still just some fun hobby to him and he can't hot paper at 10 yards without me constantly reminding him of basic technique
>>
>>31591919
When I asked my mom whether I should buy a higher end computer or an M1, she said I should get the gun.

Also said the only reason she doesn't have her CCW right now is because she wants to wait till my youngest brother gets a bit bigger and/or gets some experience with guns (he's gonna be 9 this year, so the day is soon coming).
>>
File: 29277_b.jpg (20KB, 380x254px) Image search: [Google]
29277_b.jpg
20KB, 380x254px
>>31610515
>>
>>31611061
Well, that's too bad for him and you, but I appreciate his dollarydoos going towards the NRA.
>>
>>31594409

>New England
>female (or somewhat female)
>on /k/

where u at

Range buddies with benefits when?

I am

>m/26/questionably straight
>blasting Marilyn Manson
>surrounded by 5 different handguns w the rest downstairs
>>
>>31594437

are you from MA?
>>
>>31594518
>>31594549
>>31594648

can someone bring me up to date?
>>
>>31596276
>in an ER

have her get a bellyband or similar, no one will ever know.

she probably needs too more than most Americans TBQH where she works.
>>
File: water.jpg (29KB, 784x410px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
29KB, 784x410px
>>31611484
Have a glass of water, Anon.
>>
>>31591919

no
>>
>>31591919
>Father
Told me to keep a gun on me at all times, never give it up and to carry always

Told my mother to get a gun

>Mother

Is afraid i'll get shot. Calls me when bad shit happens, but tells me not to bring my "Big guns" when she does.

I gave her a gun and taught her how to shoot it. She won't shoot anything larger than .22

So..yes?
>>
>>31591919
My mother does not, neither does my father but I don't know if he has ever been approving of any of my aspects.
>>
File: 1473753507667.gif (3MB, 281x295px) Image search: [Google]
1473753507667.gif
3MB, 281x295px
>>31611577
10/10

>>31611484
>Wanting to hang out with "girls"
What are you, gay?
>>
Far too old to care, but yes.
My mother has her chl.
My father has gotten to be a bit of a prepper in his old age.
Have to do something to keep busy in retirement I guess.
>>
>>31611513
Read the thread, ass.
>>
>>31611513 this story >>31607167 anon's mom left him and took his dad with him because guns = evil
>>
>>31601266

MA fag here

don't wait

I was waiting

I got fucked and I'm a criminal anyways for the ones I already own

This is our future anon, stock up and protect it
>>
File: 2760615769_b230b657cb.jpg (69KB, 405x298px) Image search: [Google]
2760615769_b230b657cb.jpg
69KB, 405x298px
>>31611665

> open thread earlier today
> leave computer open
> reply recently without refreshing
> hurr ur a faggot

do the world a favor and pic related
>>
>>31592231
wtf, why explain
>>
File: 1436323781818.png (441KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
1436323781818.png
441KB, 575x575px
>going to a public range tomorrow with the parents
>mom's a bigger fan than my dad
>>
>>31594056
>>Doesn't like that I go to the gym
Yeah that one i dont see how it makes any sense.
>>
does anyone here still has sad and feel stories about anti gun families? i wanna get a little bit mad.
>>
>>31591919
Dad was a hippie. Hates guns and violence.

Mom grew up on meat and fish that Grandpa put on the table.

It's a mixed bag. I have the family gun (vintage Browning Light Twelve) in my possession, it's the only object that I consider my birthright. It was passed from my Grandpa to my uncle to his son, the back to my uncle when my cousin died, then I made a trek to the motherland to reclaim it when my uncle died.

It was a proud day when I brought it to my parent's house to show my mom. She was weeping tears of joy and my dad was uncomfortable as hell.
>>
>>31612044
all ive got is my last conversation with my mom before she refused to see me after i drove back to my hometown to see her and my grandma, she probably relapsed and doesnt want me to realize it, ah well

>mom-ok so i hope to see u tomorrow or sunday. dont travel with ur new toy please

>what toy? im coming tomorrow

>ur gun

>its not against the law to carry a gun in arizona

>i know it just scares me

>its for self defence, im not coming without it. im not like insertstepdadsname , im not gonna wave it around in your face. itll stay out of sight in its holster or the car

>ugh, k. i lvoe you, you are responsible. love you

>obviously you don't, ill let you know when i come tomorrow

haven't seen her since, probably back with her drug dealing fiancee. my grandma was pretty cool about it on the other hand and made some great chicken and mashed potatoes, i really need to learn how to cook
>>
>>31592156
Lockpicking is super fun
>>
>>31612091
*ugh, k i trust you

woops
>>
>>31612091
>>31612195
>love you
>obviously you don't
yikes
>>
>>31612329
ye just a typo kek
>>
>>31594056
>>31594759
>>31611981
Fat pride.
>>
>>31612195
*Ugh /k/, I trust you
>>
>>31592117
You're literally someone's "my wife's son" lmao.
>>
>>31612405
not sure if i can agree with that post
>>
File: Guns and Anime Characters.jpg (18KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
Guns and Anime Characters.jpg
18KB, 227x225px
>>31591919
My family is kinda weird on the issue.
>My mom is very pro 2A but knows nothing about guns and seems to have no strong sense of aesthetics either (yeah I know it's a silly thing to bitch about)

>My dad is a fudd and a democrat commie fuck

>Same with stepdad but even worse.

>My 15 year old nephew is indifferent and thinks it's stupid that I am focussing on getting guns while I'm so young (I am 18, going on 19)

>My 16 year old nephew is a Bernie bro but funnily enough is actually pretty supportive of my hobby and likes shooting, himself.

>The rest of my family basically doesn't care

Then I have an uncle who has a whole fucking room of guns but lives in commiefornia.
>>
>Dad
Tech Sgt in the chairforce, but loves shooting. Believes his Stag Arms AR is the best thing since sliced bread, been bringing him around to CZ pistols and AKs.

>Mom
No opinion on it, has always allowed me to have BB guns etc. growing up.

>Grandparents
Cmd in Navy on one side, Lcdr Coast guard other side, pro funs.

>Aunts & Uncles
Heavily liberal, anti fun

It's fairly typical I assume.
>>
Yes, my mother approves of my anime figurines, as she appreciates their cuteness.
>>
>>31591919
>dad
based as fuck because of experiences growing up commie china and owns many black rifles
>mom
supports 2A but not really interested in guns
>>
>>31591919
>Do your parents approve of your hobbies??
>anime
>firearms

My parents are some bastardization of hard conservatives but they hate guns and think that they are evil.

So thats a hard no on both counts.
>tfw family is rich and they bought me a house just to get rid of me

Overall I regret nothing.
>>
>>31611907
>Hurr I got called an ass
>Better tell them to kill themself, that'll make me look tough
Come on, man. It's suicide prevention month.
>>
File: 1474296597315_480.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474296597315_480.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
About to graduate college. Still live with my parents. I bought funs for the first time earlier this year. They don't know about them. Both would not approve.
>>
>>31596494
*Females suck
>>
>>31607167
Man your dad sounds so fucking pussy whipped
>>
Dad doesn't care.

Mom is mad that I spent $300 of my own cash when I went to Miami in july and shot machine guns. I refuse to tell her how much I spent on my AR.
>>
>>31614544
gj man, what major?
>>
dad has always been on board, he likes normi type tuff but hates tacticool and fudd shit, which is normal for his age group.

mom was a fearful liberal for some time, but ive recently got her into shooting, she now has a CCW and goes out shooting when i come home.

she likes rifles, just not the ak......why mother...why???? my saiga is gods chosen rifle....
>>
>mom
Ehhh she is too mental care though she knows what she is doing with a rifle.

>Dad
Great with revolvers and shotguns. Ive seen him make some crazy shots but he has gotten old. He gave me some of his old guns. Though i had to make him go through safety courses because he grew up on a farm and he kept getting into trouble at the range.
>>
>>31615359
Though cunts like anons mom rarely put out
>>
Both parents are cucks, completely anti violence, no airshit, violent games, or even laser tag growing up.
Pops said he would disown me if I bought a gun.
They want hillary to dismantle the military and disarm everyone except for police.

I'm in college and I live in the state with the worst gun control (CT), shit is twice as bad as California.

I'm squirreling away money to buy a USP and I'm moving to Vermont or Arizona as soon as I get out of college.
>>
>>31591919
They lost the right to approve/disapprove of my hobbies when they kicked me out and replaced me with Korean foreign exchange students.
>>
>>31615703
Good on you man

Mom: pro 2A understands that it doesn't matter if I NEED an AR if I want one, will go shooting
I want to get her a handgun because she lives in a not so great area

Dad loves guns semi fudd, thinks he can out shoot me with his guhrand he asked me to build him an AR too

Stepmom is anti 2A, why do you need that etc, dad hides his funs from her buy he insists that she will come around, though she believes that Sanders would have saved us and that all cops are racist and that every time a white person kills a black person even in self defense is a hate crime.
>>
Both of my parents hate republicans and guns. I live a few states away from them though, so nothing they can do about it.
>>
>>31615803
Your stepmom must be hot.
>>
>>31606967
Life is suffering my dude
>>
>>31615936
I have no clue what he sees in her, I've repeatedly told him to man up and grow some stones and tell her to fuck off, but he insists that she's really nice. She's 4/10 imo, but she did not approve of my wife before and after the marriage, so I told her to fuck off so she doesn't speak to me anymore, luckily I didn't lose dad to her.
>>
>>31606789
Consider suicide.
>>
>>31610388
Jesus christ, crossdressers are cancer.
>>
>>31591919
Dad didn't want guns in the house, but was in the military
"When you move out, you can own whatever you want."

Mom grew up with guns on farm, grandpa had a stockpile, which my uncle owns
"If you own a gun, I expect you to go to a range and be responsible, but I don't like the idea of you buying tons. Pick a pistol, a home defense shotgun, a bolt rifle for hunting and an assault rifle just in case Hillary tries something fucky"
>>
File: giphy.gif (310KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
310KB, 500x375px
>Mom

She doesn't like them, but is okay with people owning them as long as they're mentally fit to. Cares enough to support gun owners. My cousin tried getting political about guns one time and she was like "if you want it to be legal to smoke weed and not work, you should be okay with people buying guns with money they earned.". Had a kek. She's more into DIYing stuff on her down time.

>Dad

Owns weapons himself, doesn't like the stereotypical gun owner/a lot of the gun community though. Great with handguns. Would never tell anyone we had firearms that weren't very close with growing up, and would avoid the topic amongst most people. I do the same now that I'm on my own (just in case somebody wanted to help themselves to one). Still mourning over .22lr prices from a few years ago.

>Sister

She has fun with it. She wants to get more into it, but wants to focus all of her money/time towards finishing school.

>Brother

He likes casual shooting here and there. Disagrees with me being in favor of civilians owning anything powerful and tacticool. Also disagrees with me hunting, and when I was in the muhreens he was supportive of me but not anything else about it. We just naturally disagree on things. Great guy, though.

Side note, but I'm worried. He's been starting to show symptoms of tumblrfaggotry for awhile. Wat do.

Rest of the extended family (with few exceptions) are very anti gun.

>gif unrelated
>>
>>31616303
>Wat do.
rape
>>
>>31612361
what was the last thing she typed, and the first thing he typed?
>>
>>31591919
>Dad

Pro gun/freedom as fuck, bought me my Marlin Model 60 when I was 12, taught me to shoot, bought me nugget for my 15th birthday back when they were like $80, wants to get a Beretta 92fs and an AR after shooting my AR and my Uncle's 92. He taught me gun safety as well.

>Mom

Has a passive interest in guns, went to the police academy, apparently a good shot and used to have a .357 Smith of some kind. Got super bluepilled and liberal as I grew up (grew up in richfag suburbs in So-Cal), but was chill with me having my .22 and letting me plink innadesert unsupervised when we moved to the boonies in AZ. Recently has expressed desire to get the newish Kimber .357 revolver to CC it, but she lives in CA still, so I doubt she'll follow through with that.

>Grandma

Supportive, pretty pro gun, doesn't mind when I carry my 1911 when we're out doing stuff together.

>Grandpa

Progun as fuck, also pretty fudd. He and his friend jokingly reffered to my SKS as "that arab gun", then both wanted to buy one after shooting it, bought me my first AR upper for christmas last year, has a cool .410 single shot break action pistol that my great grandmother used to kill rattlers with.

The whole rest of my extended family are a bunch of /k/ as fuck freedom types from the south, overall breddy good :DDD
>>
>>31595602
Assuming it happens in the next few months, sure, Olympian here.
>>
File: 1475091947173.jpg (29KB, 770x472px) Image search: [Google]
1475091947173.jpg
29KB, 770x472px
>>31615703

>They want hillary to dismantle the military and disarm everyone except for police.

It blows my mind when people actually support opinions like this.
>>
I don't give a shit about what my parents approve of, and neither should you
>>
>>31616809
No joke.
after I make some actual income from my job I'm going to buy an APC9.

Beats me how they think they're going to disarm gangbangers and magically stop violence.
>>
>>31616053
>being surprised about crossdressers on /k/
>>
File: 1471671451106.jpg (1MB, 1609x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1471671451106.jpg
1MB, 1609x1028px
Dad
>Very pro gun though ignorant about anything outside of his fudd tier collection, loves to hunt
Mom
>Doesn't know shit about guns but holds the same views on them as my father.
Sister
>Doesn't give a shit.
>>
File: CT AWoo.jpg (281KB, 900x891px) Image search: [Google]
CT AWoo.jpg
281KB, 900x891px
>>31615703
Hello fellow connecticunt!

I'm staying and fighting. The last couple state elections have been very close. I think there is a lot of apathy in the ballot, which means lots of people staying home. The CCDL is doing a good job at informing people of the pro-2a candidates (yes, even CT has pro 2a politicians).
>>
File: 1471451860992.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471451860992.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>31615703
>They want hillary to dismantle the military

>when hillary is just two months away from becoming Bush 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>31618960
I hate being pessimistic but I just can't see it getting any better man. Our legal system is fucked. The liberals have control and they cant even pass the DUDE WEED LMAO law.

Also, range trip?
>>
>>31591919
>"All guns should be melted down."
- Father
>"I hear a chainsaw, and I just feel like something bad is going to happen."
- Mother

Little sister likely holds similar views, and big sister... I dunno, probably doesn't have much of an opinion on firearms, CERTAINLY no interest. Lots of uncles who hunt but likely has no interest beyond bolt actions and shotguns. Some cousins who hunt, but also, probably little to no interest in them other than bolt actions or shotguns for hunting.
>>
>>31618960
Do not comply.
>>
>>31592519
Call your parents anon they may not show it but deep down they still love you
>>
>mom
brought an AK home for my parents to put in their safe, as my living situation wasnt conducive to having a weapon around at the time. apparently she mentioned something to a friend at her work and they told her it was illegal and get it out of your house etc. she believed him like a moron and wanted me to turn in who i bought it from. i basically told her to fuck off and then sold it back to my cousin because i had nowhere for it to be.

>dad
was kind of a fudd while i was growing up but always wanted an mp5. a few years ago when i built my first AR it motivated him to do the same and now he has like 3 or 4 built. hes pretty bro tier but hes slipped into the habit of buying cheap accessories like $50 optics.

the funny thing is theyre both cops. my mom i think still shoots her sidearm she carried for basically almost her entire career, but i dont think she owns any other guns. dad has the ARs, a bunch of pistols and a ton of fudd shit like old wooden pump action shotguns and lever guns.
>>
>>31615746
wtf, story?
>>
Nah, I'm 20 and my parents won't let me own gun in house. Probably for the best though, I still love them though they are my parents after all.
>>
>>31607167
Tell your mom that you lost it in a boating accident.
>>
>Dad

Has a small collection, .22, a shotgun, some pistols, a mosin, absolutely loves shooting, wants a 1911 and an AR now. Jealous of my collection and wishes he'd never gotten rid of his collection right before I was born.

>Mom

Likes to shoot .22s, wants something in 9mm for carry but doesn't have the spare money because work is rough right now.

>Brother

Just like myself basically, loves milsurp, loves guns.

>Step Dad

Has 4 guns but he's a stroke victim so hardly remembers them sometimes, really a shame to be honest. Gets pissy with my brother and I when we buy new guns for some reason.

>Step Mom

Puts up with Dad's gun enthusiasm, lets him teach her kids about guns and take them shooting, basically only likes to shoot .22s when she goes.
>>
>>31620140
Not a very interesting one. They kicked me out a couple years back after I had graduated high school, so I had to quit my job, take every goddamn penny and fucked off to the other side of the state. I didn't talk to them for a couple months, and when I did talk to them, I found out they were sheltering three Korean foreign exchange students, because, (I guess), they didn't want to be alone or some shit. I talk with them about once every two months, but I've been out for over four years. I'm not in debt, I earn enough money that I can live comfortably and alone. They meant well, but I feel no real obligation to forgive them.
>>
>>31622262
don't, it's their mistake for pushing you away and theirs alone
>Captcha CLOSE CALLE
>>
>>31606732
Haha it's the opposite with my folks. My dad loves vidya and kind of likes anime, and neither of my parents understand why I'm so closet about my weeb shit or why I get annoyed when they mention it to people.

On guns, though... it's weird, they're both educated rational people on most subjects, but turn into fucking retards when it comes to gun ownership. It's like they've been fucking brainwashed, I can have a discussion about guns with my dad, make solid points, and he'll start acknowledging them, and then suddenly click back into hardcore antigun mode.

It's really bizarre, now that I'm thinking about it. My dad's the really opinionated one, and is quick to disagree whenever he thinks his party is being retarded about something, or argue with the SJWs and whatever when he thinks they're making fools of the democratic party, but when it comes to guns he's completely locked into the democratic party line. It's doubly weird because he thinks guns are cool as fuck, and has a total boner for HK stuff in particular, but doesn't think anybody should be allowed to own anything black or semiautomatic. It's kinda fun watching him go full DIVIDE BY ZERO when pointing out times guns have been used by his side of the aisle to further their own goals, though.
>>
>>31619435
>Bush 2

We've literally already had Bush 2. She'd be Bush 3.
>>
My parents were killed in a shooting when I was little due to a divorce gone bad.

As a result my entire family growing up was anti-gun, although I maintained a stealth interest that slowly began manifesting more and more openly. When I was 9 I built a gun out of a pen that used cap powder (painstakingly extracted) to fire a glue-sealed jewelry bead at apparently lethal velocities. When I used it to kill a rat that was terrorizing me at night, I found out that those beads had devastating terminal effects - basically a poor kid's polymer tipped bullet.

When my younger cousins took a liking to invading my room to piss me off, I developed a full-automatic airsoft blowgun that could empty a 40-shot magazine in about 2 seconds and sounded like a minigun. Suppressing them from across the house with it was immensely satisfying. And of course I outgunned everyone in nerf fights by a brutal margin. Eventually I added hop-up to the design to add enough range to make the thing useful outdoors.

As the years went by, my grandparents gradually lightened up to the idea of guns, but my sisters remained staunch gun-hating liberals. I don't talk to them much anymore, but they all know I own guns and like to shoot.

To this day nobody else in my family has actually *seen* any of my guns. They simply wouldn't understand, so I remain a black sheep and they remain in the dark.
>>
>>31623585
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. I hope eventually you can repair your relationship with your family.
>>
My mom is asking for advice for a new CC, and my dad is hardcore shilling for Beretta.

I'm gonna go with yes.
>>
>Mom
Couldn't care less, she's just not that interested in them at all, but isn't against me owning them.

>Dad
He likes guns, but he's a bit of a fudd and owns 3 shotguns (one semi-auto, one pump-action, and one O/U). He only cares about owning guns for bird hunting. Doesn't have any interest in owning a handgun or rifle that can't be used for hunting. He does think my rifle collection is cool and all, but the first thing he always asks me is how much I spent on it, since he's more concerned with how much money I'm spending on my own guns, (he's a cheap bastard and refuses to spend more than $400 on any single firearm.) Whenever we get out to the range he does enjoy shooting my rifles, but one of his rich best friends who has a very extensive gun collection seems to get more enjoyment out of them. He's honestly more fun to go shooting with since he always brings the fun stuff like his tricked-out Desert Eagle.
>>
>>31592367
I want to suck your dad's dick to be fairly honest fampai, how does one go about acquiring such a cannon?
>>
>>31623766
>Anon's mom is gonna get a Nano-chan
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.