[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

ITT Guns you have never seen function properly in your life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: mini-series1.jpg (38KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
mini-series1.jpg
38KB, 600x342px
ITT Guns you have never seen function properly in your life

Literally every experience I have had with the mini 14 has been a shit show
>>
Mine worked fine. Accuracy was meh, but no mechanical issues.
>>
It's partially because people can't resist the temptation to buy shitty 40rd National brand magazines at gun shows for cheap. Part of it is a series of design variations between the old and new models.
>>
>>31591560
I never had a single malfunction with my Mini14, literally the most reliable gun I've ever owned.
>>
>>31591560
I've never had any problems with my Mini-14. Though I exclusively use Ruger magazines.
>>
I bought my mini14 brand new in 2006, it did have some FTE/FTF issues at first, depending on the ammo I was using (it hated brown bear). I ended up just smoothing the ejection ramp with a dremel and it's been working perfectly ever since, eats anything i feed it.
>>
>>31592885
forgot to add, in 2014 during an after shoot cleaning, I saw that there was a small hole on the backside of the bolt, along one of the edges I must not have been cleaning well over time

I sent the rifle (minus stock) to ruger and they sent me back a new bolt, cleaned the shit out of my trigger group and gave me a new synthetic stock! No charge, just the initial FEDEX.
>>
>>31591560
I've owned two and both were at least as reliable as any AR ive had.
>>
File: 1446758382320.jpg (52KB, 610x288px) Image search: [Google]
1446758382320.jpg
52KB, 610x288px
>>31593047

>my jamomatic is as reliable as my other jamomatics
>>
>>31593061
quality
>>
I just ordered a mini 14 last week, are accu struts worth it?

Will use for fox hunting.
>>
>>31593061
You literally do not shoot. Everyone who says jamomatic has never used an AR.
>>
File: 1475884043611.jpg (122KB, 750x651px) Image search: [Google]
1475884043611.jpg
122KB, 750x651px
>>31593061
>>
>>31591560

Even the three Minis I had usually worked, they just were absurdly inaccurate with the ammo of the time
>>
File: nighthawk_go_kaboom.jpg (112KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nighthawk_go_kaboom.jpg
112KB, 640x480px
1911's. My dad's got two Kimbers, a WWI USGI that he bubba'd, and a Springfield Armory. Mom's got a first-gen Para-Ordnance P14. None of them run well, but amusingly, the Para tends to have the fewest malfunctions.

Wouldn't know it if you talked to either of them, though. Dad's an old Marine that thinks the M1911A1 and M16A2 are god's gift to mankind, and Mom is just so happy that she got the Para in the divorce that she won't even look at any other handgun.
>>
>>31591560
Various AKs including gp75, romy rpk, etc (but not my wasr, that shits tight)
>sight pins fell out
>failure to feed and eject
>several firing pins break
>one extractor fell out
>rear sight leaf spring sucked and rear sight would occassionally work upwards

glock 20
>fails to extract shooting anything less powerful than "fuck my shit up"

century's uzi clone i forgot the name of
>pulling the trigger doesn't always go boom
>trigger doesn't always reset
>something in the trigger broke and it fired when finger was off trigger about to clear it and pack it up out of frustration

nugget revolver
>using the double action trigger is about a 50/50 chance on whether it shoots or binds up and is physically impossible to fully press.
>>
>>31596296

for some reason every 1911 that isn't Colt has a horrible reputation
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.