[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things Idiots Say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 12

File: FB_IMG_1472501865882.jpg (35KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472501865882.jpg
35KB, 720x720px
I was talking yesterday to a guy, and he was showing me this old single shot shotgun made by Westernfield.

The shotgun was rusty as fuck and very dirty, so I asked him if he had any oil so he could wipe the surface rust off, and he said "no, I don't clean my guns because that destroys the value."

What other retarded things have you heard fellow gun owners say?
>>
File: 1368787922086.png (78KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1368787922086.png
78KB, 240x240px
>>31590243
>this is a blood groove, it lets the vacuum out of the body
>>
File: 1461366664237.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1461366664237.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>"I shot sub MOA at 100 yards I'm pretty much a sniper"
>>
>>31590264
>>31590274

This guy also said that it was his dad's home defense gun, and that it was loaded with a slug and kept at the front door.

...that way the moment a robber comes in, he'll have a gun to shoot you with if you didn't already have one; not to mention that using a slug in a shotgun for home defense is pants on head retarded.
>>
There's a uspsa club I shoot with occasionally. One dude there is a fucking idiot who never shuts up. Most of it is unsolicited advice and bragging, but i overheard this doozy one time

"Yeaahhhh, I've got a .458 at home I'm really deadly with. I can shoot out to one and a half miles. In fact, if there's a sniper within a mile of me, he's dead. Easy."

I haven't been back in a while
>>
>>31590326
Isn't it the worst when one person ruins shit for you?

Another gem this guy said as I I was going to shoot was him asking me if I had "ever heard of reloading brass?" and if I save my brass because if I find someone that does it, I can "just throw a few bucks their way for the trouble."
>>
>Stopping power
>>
>>31590346
Yeah and now my local club (aforementioned one is about an hour away) is starting to suck. It's my buddies and I, but a few of them have started bringing their wives and new shooters. I don't have a problem with new people - i was new once - but a few of the more experienced guys are letting the new people slow down the shooting to a crawl, and they stand around, on the range, trying to figure out why their guns are jamming every shot (hint, they're limp wristing). Then there's the wife of a guy who shows up with some $2,000 open gun space pistol who has a jam every shot, doesn't know how to clear it, and ends up taking ten minutes for a course when others are running it in 20 seconds.
>>
>>31590428
Is this basically an example of idiots teaching idiots?
>>
>>31590546
Somewhat. My buddies are very experienced with guns but a few of them like the validation of instructing others, to a fault
>>
>>31590243
t. Some guy in my gd&t class
>beretta 50 cal
>RIP rounds are the best defensive rounds, they're awesome
>Also called them RPD rounds
Same guy also said a bunch of other stupid shit that i dont remember
>>
>>31590571
That sucks man.
>>
>>31590264
This.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

Plus "katanas are better".

And "you couldn't move your medieval sword fast enough to block my modern fencing foil; hey, it moves so fast you couldn't even SEE it!" (that last particular bit extra inherently stupid, regardless of validity of first part of the statement)
>>
Literally everything that comes out of anybody's mouth at my LGS and both ranges.

Either old fudds or cowadoody 20 year olds or mid 30's "security contractors" (aka guys who "peaked" in high school pretending they don't work for securitas making minimum wage to guard our deserted piece of shit mall).

God I hate this place.
>>
>>31590243
Anything I say.
>>
>>31590243
I had a backwards primer, and the RO told me I was lucky it didn't go off, because the round would "explode backwards"
>>
>>31590243
I shoot skeet and trap regularly at a local club. We often have "public days" were non members can use the facility for pretty cheap. The problem is that some of the guys that show up are total asshats that act like they are the absolute shit.

This one guy in particular was having a hard time since he was using some beat up pump action shotgun. I went to him to give him some tips on shooting with a pump and how to work the action faster, but all he said to me was

>thanks but im probably just gonna remove the slide lock so i dont have to push the lever to operate it

i explained that he would essentially be shooting a shotgun that didn't have a locked action, and that the slide release was an essential part of the shotgun. He was a huge meat head and said he could handle the force and hold it close
>>
>>31590986
What the fuck?

The guy also said he's got a Chinese sks that is like new, and he mounted a plastic stock and "30 round clip". I know neither are permanent, but it's probably ugly as sin.
>>
>>31591004
>and said he could handle the force and hold it close
I hope he manages to do it and dies. Reminds me of a guy I knew that didn't wear a seatbelt because he could hold himself from being impaled by the steering column by his own strength alone.
>>
>>31591004
>im probably just gonna remove the slide lock so i dont have to push the lever to operate it

Was he under the impression that he had to use the slide release after every shot?
>>
>>31591065
the thing was he had some shit shotgun that required you to use the slide lock after every shot, i didn't believe it either but i shot it and sure enough he was right.
>>
>>31591004

but the slide release doesn't hold the action shut it just allows you to open it, the bolt locks itself automatically
>>
>>31591153
his plan was to modify the shotgun in a way that would cause the slide release to be permanently depressed
>>
Was at a range when an older man was teaching a housewife to shoot a handgun. They were both polite and she was trying s bunch if pistols out, but was on a beretta nano. The old guy goes "22r I is the favorite round of assassins cuz its so easy to silence".

>>31590985
Ktg is no less autistic without you. It's all rat tail bullshit now.
>>
>>31591544
That is not inherently wrong.
>>
>>31591616
Didn't the soviet assassins used .25 auto for that reason too.
>>
>>31590243
>"silencers are illegal"
>"I'm gonna put a stock on this AR pistol to get around barrel lengths"
>"I filed down the firing pin and now its full auto. Shhh ;)"
>"birdshot for home defense, that way you don't even have to be accurate"
>>
>>31591616
It isn't, but bothered my autism for some reason.
>>
>>31591712
>>"I filed down the firing pin and now its full auto. Shhh ;)"

How are people this stupid? I feel like even a gorilla could understand why that makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>31591852
because they didn't actually do it, and they don't know how their own gun works because they've never even taken it apart

It's just a magic device that shoots
>>
>>31590985
SOG as in SOG knives or you were MACV in 'nam?
>>
>>31591791
good to be honest man, i get autism flare ups all the time at stupid trivial shit kek
>>
>>31591852
If you ever meet person like this ask them to explain how this supposedly works.
>>
>>31590799
Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing?
>>
>>31590428
When i was shooting uspsa it was guys, d shooters, that brought their kids with them and had to share gear
>>
>>31591712
>I'm gonna put a stock on this AR pistol to get around barrel lengths

This is the definition of a problem that solves itself.
>>
>>31590314
why is using a slug for home defence bad? Penetration? no spread? If you can aim and are not retarded you can devastate a target in one hit even if he has some armor.
>>
>>31592076
you miss, and it goes through shit and kills some poor kid or house pet, so if you do make it out alive you're fucked anyways.
>>
>>31591988
I think that's why we're all on k. The advice he was giving otherwise was pretty solid. Seemed like a based dude.
>>
>>31592076
>>31592108

Not to mention if he misses with that one slug, all he'd have after that is a shitty club. At least with buckshot you're increasing your chances of hitting something.
>>
>>31590243
>Things idiots say
Glock 19 is the best all around handgun.

Yeah sure, ok noguns. Nice meme train you're riding there. It's like you've never even shot before.
>>
>>31590264

Travel a lot for business. Been to parts if the world where they laugh at you for calling it a fuller over a blood groove...never heard of the vacuum part though.

Any one who sperg out over it being called a blood groove is just retarded.
>>
>>31591964
MACV SOG isn't the only SOG, you know.
>>
>>31593751
It's the vacuum bit that I'm concerned with. Blood groove is just bad practice, because it lends itself to misconceptions over its function.

>never heard of the vacuum part though.
Travel more for business, you'll hear it soon enough. It's as prevalent as people calling magazines clips.
>>
Big guy, perfect example of the steriotypical 45 cal beats all, walks up to us and saying how great his 1911 is, wearing a 1911 hat. Then after some chat, he tells us the proper way to shoot our friend's shotgun, feet shoulder width apart, perpendicular to the target. We were shooting 12 ga magnum. We just small talked until he walked away. I miss that shotgun
>>
>>31590799
I AM SO SICK OF HERARING ABOUT FUCKING RIP ROUNDS

BALLISTICS ARE A SHIT MIGHT AS WELL SHOOT A WOODEN STEAK OUT OF A POTAT GUN
>>
>>31590878
>teleports behind your post
heh nice try kid
shit i forgot my katana at home
>>
>>31593682
JAJA SO GOOD YOURE DIFFERENT TOP PEPE TO YOU GOOD FEDORA HA kill yourself
>>
>>31594104
Found the noguns glockfag
>>
>>31590243
>I don't clean my guns because that destroys the value
what the ever living fuck
>>
>>31594147
Shut up, I have tons of kills with the Glock on CSGO
>>
>>31592076
why the fuck would you use a shotgun, if your going to fire a slug?

its for home defense, not huntin durr.
>>
>>31594163
I kid you not, he said that. I think he confused patina of old guns with straight up rust...cos that gun had rust all over it.

He's my future step sister's boyfriend, so I hear his idiotic garbage a lot.

>Inb4 underage
I'm almost 26, just took my parents a long fucking time to get a divorce, and they've both moved on in the last few years.
>>
>>31591178
Not dangerous if everything else is in spec, just will bloop open by itself, so halfway to semiauto.
>>
File: 1475874521772.jpg (42KB, 419x393px) Image search: [Google]
1475874521772.jpg
42KB, 419x393px
>>31594040
You got me with that one m8
>>
going to buy ammo for ak, old man looks at me while ringing up ammo and saise "you know steel cased ammo voids the warranty" lol let me just call the soviet union to confirm that before I buy this here ammo thanks for the info bud.
>>
>>31594838
How would that phone call even go?

>"Дa, этo Cepгeй"
>"Uhh, I was wondering if steel cased ammo voided the warrenty on my AK?"
>"Чтo ты, глyпый? Cлaвный Кaлáшникoвa мoжeт cнимaть чтo-нибyдь! Чepтoв кaпитaлиcт!"
>"Uhh, I don't... er.. uh.. you too...."
>>
>>31590326
>458
>one and a half miles
>really deadly with
>he's dead. Easy
guess i dont really have words for this
>>
>>31594943

I can only assume that is russian for drink more wodka, rifle is fine
>>
>>31594943
>"Yes, this is Sergei."
>"Uhh, I was wondering if steel cased ammo voided the warranty on my AK?
>"What are you, stupid? Nice Kalashnikov can shoot something! Damn capitalist!"
>"uhh, I don't... er.. uh.. you too..."
>>
>>31595246
It's either "Shoot something" or "shoot well" or something else entirely.
>>
>The MP40 was a shit gun
>My grandad says his dad in WWII had an MP40 shot right at him and the barrel was so shit that the bullets all traveled in a cone around him and he just walked right up to the Nah-zee bastard and put two in his head with his fawty-five.
>>
>>31590243

.50 BMG can injure/kill from shockwave, concussion.

The M14 was better than the M16.

P-Mags/Lancers/mags with windows are bad because the enemy can see your round count.

M855 is an AP round.

5.56 was designed to wound rather than kill.

Turn your M68 off when not using it so you save battery life.

Special Forces candidates kill pets they raise at the end of their training.

Trust me, I was in the military, I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>31592041
Yeah
>>
>>31595695
>Trust me, I was in the military, I know what I'm talking about.

This is probably the worst one. A buddy of mine, a legitimately smart guy, got taught in basic training that windage doesn't effect bullets because of the supersonic wave around them.

In reality, I'm certain that's just a lie to get recruits to not try to do Kentucky windage with their rifles or fuck with the windage after it's been zeroed.
>>
File: IMG_20160319_160026.jpg (82KB, 720x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_160026.jpg
82KB, 720x1084px
>>31594040
Got me to giggle mate
>>
>>31591036

Funny, I was just looking at a book of old car accidents the other day, pretty much all the crashes from the 30's the steering wheels would be bent forward due to lack of seatbelts and driver bracing against the impact. Most also had a bloody impact crater on the windshield from the driver's head/face.
>>
File: 1467902476645.jpg (41KB, 400x581px) Image search: [Google]
1467902476645.jpg
41KB, 400x581px
>>31590243
Work in a gun shop

At least once a week I get a phone call about whether we offer "gun cleaning". Sometimes they come in person and ask about it, feet from our cleaning supplies isle.
>Mfw

Is this just a fudd thing or a fucking retard thing. It seems like only 30-50 year old potbellied white trash fucks don't know how to clean their fucking guns.
>>
>>31595783
Is that a hobby of yours?
>>
File: 1474429578746.jpg (38KB, 473x357px) Image search: [Google]
1474429578746.jpg
38KB, 473x357px
>>31595734
> A buddy of mine got taught in basic training that windage doesn't effect bullets because of the supersonic wave around them.
What the absolute fuck. What branch was he in?
>>
>>31592076
>Spread
>HD distance
A load of buck is going to be a fist sized grouping with the shot was blowing out the guys back at 5-10 yards
>>
>>31595880
Army.
>>
File: 1468100913036.jpg (495KB, 742x804px) Image search: [Google]
1468100913036.jpg
495KB, 742x804px
>>31595598
I refuse to believe this is a real thing someone has believed or said
>>
>>31591663
mostly .25, under loaded .32 and 9mm Mak, and special 9mm Mak and some weird centerfire .22 - all meant for near-silent operation. there was a special piston round developed that fully contained the gases from firing too.
>>
>>31596083

Yup. On a Boy Scout campout no less.
>>
>>31591004
>"I'll hold the slide closed"
>>
>>31595695
>>31595734
oh god. the amount of shit i heard at the DFAC was insane. guy i was working with, an FO with the 101st swore to me up and down that "the original Desert Eagle is the only pistol that can penetrate the front armor of an M1 Abrams". more retardation was about how M2 .50 would kill you if it was a close enough miss. other shit i heard:

1. never run out of coffee, look what happened to the Cole. they didn't have coffee on the bridge.

2. beer runs are fun (they aren't)

3. candy in armor is bad luck

4. fruit is bad luck

5. if you tilt your gun sideways you can shoot grenades out of the air

6. if you steal a guy's CAC card, you become him and steal his powers

7. if you find a Hi Power off some hadj and it works, keep it as a backup. the smaller mag means each bullet has higher power (said while loading the same fucking 9mm out of the can into the Hi Power mag).

8. this one is more of dumbshit rules: painting your rifle deadlines it and you will be jailed unless it's cleaned off

9. WO5's don't exist, stop making shit up.
>>
>>31595860

Yes.
>>
>>31595695
When will this .50 BMG BIGGEST ROUND EVER HUURRR KILLS WITHOUT EVEN HITTING TARGET TAKES YOUR ARM OFF shit end
>>
>>31596277
>6. if you steal a guy's CAC card, you become him and steal his powers

This is true though. It also makes your dick proportionately larger.
>>
>>31596277

>M2 .50 would kill you if it was a close enough miss

AF fag here and my retard partner on CQ duty was telling this one to a young impressionable female just YESTERDAY

FUCK
>>
>.22 is the deadliest calibre. If you get hit it bounces around in your skull and mushes your brain. You'll be dead before you hit the ground
>The US stopped using the thompson smg because it caused too many fights about who in the squad would get it.
>>
>>31596606
thompsons were heavy af man, nearly as much as the garand
>>
>>31596799
>nearly as much as the garand
They weighed more.
>>
>>31590243
.40 S&W was better than .380 because muh stoppin' powah.

Just randomly overheard at the bass pro shop while I was looking at some fancy laser training thing. Might get said laser training thingy. It's a little bit that fits in your pistol barrel and is activated when the firing pin hits the button on it. Only thing I was concerned about was it might pop out when I rack the slide (lol striker fired). The guy at the counter I was talking to used it and liked it but he has a 1911.
>>
File: 1454379538547.gif (212KB, 350x210px) Image search: [Google]
1454379538547.gif
212KB, 350x210px
>>31590326
>I've got a .458 at home I'm really deadly with. I can shoot out to one and a half miles.
As a .458 enthusiast I think I'm turning into a gun hipster or something. I don't know, whatever you call a guy who's was one of the brave few to try something and like it and then started to get good with it and then all these other fucking retards who got released from a god damn pen somewhere comes along and says shit like that and it fills him with incomprehensible rage.

Just one of those moments where you address a stupid remark with a reasonable Tone Of Voice And Then You HAVE TO ESCALATE TO YELLING BECAUSE IT'S SO FUCKING DUMB.

Where the fuck do these people come from? Was there some video game recently where some guy has a .458 upper and they emphasized the ~*~SOCOM~*~ thing to hell and back? Why. Fucking why!

>>31593682
>Glock 19
>meme
Literally you cannot find a better goddamn gun that at least checks all or mostly checks any box you might come up with. They might not be good looking or "a mericun classec heh" but if you need a gun that will shoot when you pull the trigger then yeah you can't go wrong with a Glock.

>>31596941
>.40 S&W was better than .380 because muh stoppin' powah.
This doesn't trigger me as much as the .458 thing but it does lead to people buying ridiculously large handguns because they're small people and are afraid they won't be able to survive without it. This obviously causes a lot of problems, so I chime in whenever I hear that shit. Stopping power? Complete myth if a .357 doesn't kill a raging methhead flat, so above all shot placement is the most vital element of self-defense shooting. I've had one guy say some shit about his 1911 and I immediately fired back with, "so are you saying that firearms training is useless? That because you have a big, slow round you don't need to train? I don't think so pal."

Old fudds need to shut the fuck up, telling some four foot whatever chick that she "needs" full sized .45 ACP is retarded.
>>
>>31598572
>stoppin' powah
It was a younger dude working the counter. He was giving recommendations on a carry gun. I didn't see what it was but I think it was a XD-s in .40. The 3.3" barrel model comes in 9 mm, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP.

But yeah, it was a chick. Had a dude, presumably husband given their age, with her. Not sure if they bought because I was talking to the dude about the laser thingy.

Hilariously I went to a gun show shortly after that and other than the usual interchange of "clips" for "magazines" there was next to no retardation. Even heard a guy tell a lady that the tiny ass .380 she was looking at would be pretty damn snappy. Seriously it was some lime green piece of shit that would fit in the palm of my hand. I doubt I would have been able to get more than two fingers on it, including trigger finger.

>glawk brand glawk
In his defense he was just pointing out that glocks aren't the end all be all of hand guns and there are other options out there. Some of those other options are pretty damn competitive too.
>>
>>31598701
Yeah, a .40 S&W isn't so far above a .380 ACP in terms of energy and felt recoil but I've seen a guy with a straight face try to tell this teeny, tiny hobbit girl she needs a Colt Commander and even pulled out a Delta Elite and that's where I had to fucking say something. I felt like a dick telling the guy behind the counter about guns but for fuck's sake what he was doing was bullshit and I say that as somebody who loves the 10mm Auto in every possible way.

I know that the tendency is to think bigger = better but that kind of thinking can make people unsafe. If you have the one carry pistol that some dickhead at Fudd and Fuck's Gun Emporium said was the one for you and you leave it at home because it hurts you when you shoot it then that's defeating the purpose, and if it was an XD in .40 S&W I think that's reasonable for just about anyone. Yeah it might be a little wild for people with smaller hands but hey, practice which was my point in my encounter. At least that guy stopped and remained silent, one time I got called a "tacticool mall ninja" for saying polymer is better if you want to save weight.

It was like a comment on here come to life.

>he was just pointing out that glocks aren't the end all be all of hand guns
Maybe, but he specifically said "Glock 19 is the best all around handgun" like that was a stupid statement to make. I think that's a pretty pointed statement, and sure you could argue a Springfield XD or something is just as good but I don't think that's what he was saying. If you did make that statement I'd reply with something like, "oh, so you mean the American 'totally not a Glock' answer to the Glock?" Truly it is functionally no different, they both just work and they both get the job done which is precisely what you want. Of course that triggers the hell out of Springfield fanboys because haha a polymer-framed pistol designed for civilian carry and police use? Oh that's absolutely nothing like a Glock, oh no, no way!
>>
>>31598980
>all polymer pistols are glawk brand glawk
I'll just be nice and assume you are drunk rather than completely retarded.
>>
File: 1475621323752.jpg (277KB, 1038x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1475621323752.jpg
277KB, 1038x1038px
>>31598980
man you sound like a real loser my kid.
>>
File: don-d-fucking-really1.jpg (10KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
don-d-fucking-really1.jpg
10KB, 380x285px
>>31599102
Did I trigger you?

I am a little drunk but I know I didn't say that. I said specifically that a "polymer-framed pistol designed for civilian carry and police use" is functionally no different than a Glock whatever. Please point out how the Springfield XD (what was mentioned by name) is not at all like a Glock 19/21 because I'm not seeing a single difference.

Seriously, give me a goddamn side by side comparison and show me a significant difference.
>>
>>31596277
I've worked with way too many CW5s to believe the unicorn myth anymore.
>>
>>31596606
I went hunting with my dad when I was young. I was using a 22-250, was my only gun. Shot the deer, lung shot. Went to gut deer, and lungs were literal mush inside the body, the bullet never exited the deer and bounced around inside it's chest cavity
>>
>>31599279
Trigger? Nope. Now since I'm not the person who made the original statement I can't argue his intentions.

Honestly you sound something like a glock fanboy. Someone mentions the magic glawk brand glawk isn't the penultimate for handguns and you start sperging about how every striker fired polymer pistol is now no different than a glawk brand glawk. If you wanted to play the retard game I'll point out that damn near every modern pistol just ripped off the 1911.
>>
>in high school a few years ago
>cop comes to talk about firearms safety
>cop recommends 12 gauge slugs for home defense
>worships 40S&W

And that's why I never listen to anybody's "cop buddy"
>>
>>31599548
Functionally they aren't, end of story. You can argue that "well then all pistols are the same" or whatever dumb hyperbole you want but the truth of the matter is they're all A: reliable B: designed with ease of use in mind C: lightweight and D: have several features that lend to being a great duty/carry pistol. You can splice hairs by arguing one's better than the other, sure, but objectively they all fill a role and that role is defined with a binary yes/no criteria. Does it work? Yes. Anything further is just dick waving.

Oh and check yourself son because I'm a CZ fanboy, I think the Glock anything looks like a dildo tacked on to some square stock.
>>
Was talking about guns with a co-worker and he kept calling my other coworkers 1911 a 911. Same co-worker INSISTS that we didn't have any type of machine gun until the 1940s and that in world war 2, the Germans lost because they had single shot rifles and the British had mp 40s.
>>
>>31599102
Am drunk
>>31598980
Also not this guy, but I work at a gun store. A simile I use is that a glock is like a Honda civic. Good gun that people rice out instead of getting something better. Then I direct them to XDs, Berettas, SIG's, FN's, or H&K doublestack 9mm/40s&w handguns
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.