[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me this is as stupid as it looks /k/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

Tell me this is as stupid as it looks /k/.
>>
Well yeah. The guy has a mohawk. Mohawks are pretty stupid.
>>
>>31590116
>stop having fun guis
>>
Of course its stupid, its 40k.
>>
File: 1374021791688.jpg (628KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1374021791688.jpg
628KB, 1920x1080px
>>31590116
>Hating on the custodes
Straight up heresy nigga
>>
File: Gunlance.jpg (8KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
Gunlance.jpg
8KB, 300x224px
>>31590116
Well think about it OP.
>not in comparison to modern warfare
A lance or in this case more like a Japanese naginata with a firearm close to blade with the piece being light enough can offer a devastating finisher to a stab wound. It could a close range round with a wide spread, and if the muzzle blast enters the stab wound the resulting cavity could really fuck this guys day upp.
>ever seen air pressure de-glove a mans leg?
>look badass while wielding it aswell
>>
>>31590116
Its a game brohan, if you don't like it, play a different army. BTW, Tau a shit and don't belong in 40k. Also, where's my fuckin' squats?
>>
>>31590347
why do you have that symbol in the name field?
>>
>>31590144

What the fuck am I looking at in red here?
>>
File: 1334189116867.jpg (450KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1334189116867.jpg
450KB, 1680x1050px
>>31590455
Possessed chaos space Marines.
Known flavor
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (179KB, 1160x731px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
179KB, 1160x731px
>>31590138

this
>>
File: Warhammer-woman-warrior.jpg (864KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer-woman-warrior.jpg
864KB, 1920x1080px
>>31590540
Khorne flavor
Auto correct.......
>>
File: 288-activate-it.png (85KB, 379x298px) Image search: [Google]
288-activate-it.png
85KB, 379x298px
>>31590415
>I am the 4chan
>>
>>31590415
he's an early adapter
>>
>>31590116
yep
>>
>>31590116
deflecting shots into the weak shoulder joints
>>
>>31590415
Because Hiroshima is cancer, introducing things to tell people apart on an anonymous imageboard.

It's a """feature""" for pass users, if they're braying tards who want to stand out.
>>
>>31590603
They aren't Khorne flavor they are Gal Vorbak. Now report to the Dark Apostle for conditioning
>>
>>31590603
>>31590540
Don't think the Gal Vorbak were Khornites
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1600x1600px
Not stupid if your mission is tree trimming.
>>
>>31590116
It is, but it also looks badass AF.
>>
A gun pole-arm? Halberd-gun?

Well, melee at a range is easier. Not sure about aiming though... Unless you plan on shooting your impaled opponent?
>to make SURE they're dead
>>
>>31591250
They have HUD's to aim
>>
>>31591216
This. The majority of 40K content exists because it looks cool. For example, the Necron rifles with the axe bayonets: Not really the most practical, but it adds to the intimidation factor of evil skeleton robots in space.
>>
>>31590116
Not at all. Think of it this way. That guy has powered armor augmenting his strength meaning he could probably wield that beast like it was a PVC pipe. Add on that if you made the firearm a shotgun thus taking away the need for surgical aim it makes for a pretty badass close to mid range weapon.

Also of note is that Space Marines and Fustodes from 40K are linked into their weapons and armor through neurophysiological jacks and sophisticated onboard computers, which provide an augmented reality overlay complete with HUD style vision and aiming reticles that asses distance size and identify threats to provide targeting assistance. This helps with deployment of the preferred weapon of the Space Marines,a bolter, which fires a solid slug caseless round that has been compared offhandedly to a 30mm grenade. Imagine one of those bastards hitting you with a tiny rocket propelling it.

One lat thing. That lance is actually called a force pike. Inside the handle of the weapon is a force field generator that isctuned to rend apart any matter the blade meets in addition to the blade being a razor sharp highoy durable blade the size of the buster sword.
>>
>>31591344
>of the preferred weapon of the Space Marines,a bolter, which fires a solid slug caseless round that has been compared offhandedly to a 30mm grenade. Imagine one of those bastards hitting you with a tiny rocket propelling it. One lat thing. That lance is actually called a force pike. Inside the handle of the weapon is a force field generator that isctuned to rend apart any matter the blade meets in addition to the blade being a razor sharp highoy durable blade the size of the buster sword

>not spending that money on smart cluster munitions like the cbu 97 which actively scans for targets while guiding its small munitions towards enemy, or brimstone missile which can actively identify target and target value and figure out what is the weakest part of the target while networking with other missiles. or the man portable pike missile https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBU-97_Sensor_Fuzed_Weapon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brimstone_(missile)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pike_%28munition%29
>>
>>31590391
They all died of the gay plague according to an interview one of the founders did at one of those competition conventions....right as everyone dogpiled to snatch the mic away according to the story I heard
>>
>>31591464
Hey man if you wanna spend the army points on boom death instead of brrrt screamy squelchy stabby death be my guest.

>As long as the enemies of mankind are trod underfoot like so many grains among the stars.
>>
I want a bolter stick
>>
File: 40k.png (89KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
40k.png
89KB, 292x257px
>Not putting a gun on your spear so you can shoot while you stab
>>
>>31591344

That's a guardian spear you cunt. Off with the inquisition you go, heretic.
>>
>>31591344
>a force field generator that isctuned to rend apart any matter the blade meets in addition to the blade being a razor sharp
The specific working of power weapons is that the energy field weakens the molecular bonds of the object being struck, which allows the blade to cut through heavy armor so easily.

As for Bolters, one thing people didn't mention is that that mini rocket propelled grenade is timed to explode after entering the target.
>>
>>31590116
There's such thing as spear guns, sword guns and shield guns during the black powder era, anon. The Poo in Loos were definitely fond of adding guns on their shields, spears and swords
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>31592377
Forgot about that.
>>
>>31590540
>that one beakie staring at the viewer like "you see this shit?"
>>
>>31590116
Wait is this Valdor?
Looks like a conversion and not official but I might be wrong.
>>
File: 4chan-Hiroyuki-Nishimura_.jpg (6KB, 415x260px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Hiroyuki-Nishimura_.jpg
6KB, 415x260px
>>31590622
I too am the 4chan
>>
>>31590116

Yes, it is as stupid as it looks. It is also fun as hell to play, and building and painting models is fun, too. And, for those of you not familiar with it, 40K universe came into being in the 1980s, when action heroes were roided meatheads, bigger guns were cooler, and no one really differentiated between science fiction and fantasy genres. So by today's standards, it is pretty supid. But for kids that grew up playing Dungeons and Dragons and watching Ahnold and van Damme, it's pretty cool. Many a Saturday evening of my youth was spent throwing down massive battles with my bros. Good times.
>>
>>31590949
How long until someone straps their Glock it the end of it?
>>
>>31593204
He's muggin for the camera cause it was him who put milk in that champions Khorne flakes instead of the blood of the innocent and fucked his day up from the jump.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.