[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honey I shrunk the /k/ommandos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: wasp.jpg (36KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
wasp.jpg
36KB, 640x395px
Good morning gentlemen and welcome to another addition of; "Honey I shrunk the /k/ommandos"

>Whats this about?

Basic fun thread really, you're shrunk down in the small animal and insect/bug world. You're going up against, depending on your geography and location.

Roaches
Rats
Frogs
Wasps
Rhino beetles
Spiders
Squirrels

ETC everything small.

Whats your location and what are you going up against? What are you packing on this new frontier. Whatever you hunt will re-size with you full elephant and giraffe size. Is there profit in it? Is there some new frontier in technology in it? Is there a new brand of food in it? The possibilities are endless. Can you tame one? Maybe you got a goddamn wasp mount to ride into battle against beetle.

Let the thread begin
>>
>>31588991
Ur post is gey lmao (bump)
>>
You would die almost instantly. The micro world is brutal as fuck.
>>
>>31588991
An interesting thread that I wish I could contrib to but bugs move so fast they could be on you like white on rice in what would appear as an angry yellow/black blur. Seriously, watch how fast ants move across the ground, or wasps when you piss them off.
>>
>>31588991
Top rate autism
>>
>>31588991

>mfw hunting roaches
>mfw roach kevlar
>>
I wanted to call this dumb, but then I though about it and it would be terrifying as fuck
>>
>>31588991
>full elephant and giraffe size
Let's say you have a machinegun.
Lets say the effective range of a machinegun is 2000m
Elefant size is 6.5 m
A wasp is 0.005 m in size
A wasp is 1300 times smaller than an elefant.
Effective range of a downsized micro machinegun is therefore around 1.5 meters.
Wasp's speed is around 6m/s
A wasp of this size will fuck you up from outside the effective range in less than a second
You have literally no chance.
>>
>>31589546
To emphasize it even more, the wasp would be fuckng your shit up at an average speed of 23 machs. Unless minuatirization comes with superenhanced reflexes you won't even see it coming.
As such it's way more "realistic" to think of giant bugs than tiny humans.
>>
>>31588991
You'd need RPGs or artillery.
>>
Can a shrink a tank too?

Otherwise there's no way of coming out on top
>>
>>31589169
This. You'd be so fucked no matter what weapons, armor, gear, shelter, etc you had. You would need an army of other tiny humans just to make it one day
>>
>>31589638
OP didn't say everything shrinks, so you might get away with building a miniature tank while you're still full size.
>>
File: crow.jpg (906KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
crow.jpg
906KB, 2560x1600px
>>31588991
Even giant, insects wouldn't be smart enough to tame.

What you need is a bird.
>>
>it's another insect wank thread again
Yawn.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.