[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most /k/ Fallout faction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

File: esb70bikixyck77szfmy.jpg (57KB, 800x402px) Image search: [Google]
esb70bikixyck77szfmy.jpg
57KB, 800x402px
Brotherhood?
>Troops are operator-tier
>Has all the good equipment
>Militarized human supremacist

Minutemen?
>Based on Founding Fathers
>Is a militia
>Patriotic

Railroad?
>Secret insurgents
>Acts like spies and guerilla's

Institute?
>Screw the institute

Enclave?
>Is the remnant of the U.S. government
>Is dead
>UBER-PATRIOTISM
>Even better equipment and operators than BOS

NCR?
>Democracy
>Lotsa guns and arty
>Liberal values

Caesars Legion?
>Buncha idiots fighting with swords and not
guns. They will never be /k/.

Gunners?
>Has lotsa guns
>Uses actual military uniforms
>Kills people for money
>Basically a big amoral militia for hire
>>
File: BoomersReputation.png (19KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
BoomersReputation.png
19KB, 215x215px
First off, who the fuck even cares about Fallout 4 factions.

Secondly, it's very obviously the Boomers.

Thirdly, this isn't weapons. Go to /v/.
>>
it's the boomers

hands down

none of the other dumb faggy post-3 factions could come close to fucking with the boomers
>>
Boomers or NCR, really. NCR if major faction.
>>
>>31588507
The institute was weaponizing a synth gorilla. I will never not vote for them in fallout 4. New vegas is boomers or gun runners for obvious reasons. 3 is talon company I suppose.
>>
>>31588550
fpbp
>>
>>31588507
>>Buncha idiots fighting with swords and not
guns. They will never be /k/.

/k/ is literally a board of noguns spouting latin
>>
>>31588507
I love the NCR. Liberal values yes but they seem to be the kind of guys who love knowing that all of their citizens can haz gunz and are o/k/ with full auto owning civies.
>>
>>31588763
Can haz gunz.
>>
File: 1454508886434.jpg (132KB, 400x545px) Image search: [Google]
1454508886434.jpg
132KB, 400x545px
>>31588507
>>
>>31588861
NCR were never liberal. They were dickwads in Fallout 2, and they've only become worse in New Vegas, but now they have a corrupt millitary industrial complex too.
>>
Brotherhood or the Bombers.

Brotherhood is an ARMED society, everyone is fucking armed if you join their sect.
>>
>>31588878
Unfortunately I havent had the chance to play the first 2 fallouts. But what I have seen in New Vegas they seem like a government that respects the rights of their citizens. The corruption just feels like something that happens when you start to build a major power with a large military structure. They aren't perfect but they seem to be the closest to what America stood for when it was conceived. This is ignoring the disappointment that was fallout 4
>>
>>31588893
Also I believe that they should ally with the Brotherhood. They would then be truly American. Pinnacle of technology and a free nation.
>>
Institute is by far the best
>>
>>31588893
They're corrupt as fuck, bloated and only getting worse. An NCR scientist fully admits they're going to have starvation problems in the next decade, and every single fucking soldier tells you their millitary is a shit show that can barely train and equip their troops. There's rampant embezzling, drug taking, desertion and just general failure. To add onto that, nobody in their newly acquired territories they keep gobbling up actually wants them. They're doomed to fail.

Their whole ideology is putting a square peg in a round hole. They're trying to apply Old World ideology (democracy and rule of law) to the New World, and it's not working. Same as the Legion trying to ape Rome, and House trying to recreate golden era Vegas. That's the thematic point of New Vegas.
>>
>>31588899
The Brotherhood and the NCR have been at war for decades. The Brotherhood was losing too, but managed to poison the chalice by blowing up the NCR gold reserves and royally fucking their economy. That's why the NCR dollar is worth fucking dirt in New Vegas.
>>
>>31588920
i have a feeling if Caesars Legion won the war,the bad parts of NCR and Legion can be removed and arise new goverment that thinks for their people instead of the old world like NCR...
>>
>>31588943
Don't think things work like that buddy. If the Legion won the war, they'd fucking steamroll the West coast, then turn on themselves and collapse. Boom, we're back to pre-Fallout 2 with a bunch of tribals running around.
>>
>>31588920
Well I see that. I know they are bloated. Kimble has allowed this all under his rule. The NCR my be sick but if run correctly it would be a force to be reckoned with. I believe that with the couriers actions it gives them a fighting chance. They have had a huge positive effect on the territories that the annex as they establish trade lines an economy and safe roads. If the mission in vault 34 is completed starvation would no longer be a problem. I agree that with the current leadership they are doomed but regimes change and here are still enough people within the NCR who want to do good and set the power on the right tracks.
>>
>>31588943
Legion will lose the war in the end. their tactics are too primitive. Watch the shoddy cast vid on the conflict it gives so much perspective
>>
>>31588945
well at that point its all theoretical...if Caesar somehow survived his brain cancer...

Then again,the whole legion follows Caesar like he's a god...the Legion FOLLOWS Caesar,not the ideology.Most notable is Lanius...
>>
>>31588948
You're missing the point. The NCR is doomed to fail because they were written that way. The theme of New Vegas is letting go of the past, and the three main factions are all different ways of conveying the message that clinging to the past is going to doom you to failure. They're all headed down dark paths by doing that. Except, perhaps, the fourth option. The new option.

Why is this even on /k/. Someone nuke this thread pls.
>>
>>31588961
the 4th option of not adhering to Old World values?
how are they going to survive then?
I mean the Brahmin Baron sure as hell not going to just give their brahmins to the masses...

its just unfortunate that even 200 years after the great war,our seven original sins still clung onto their consciousness thus resuming the death of humanity...
>>
>>31588978
The 4th option is Wild Card.

Let the Wasteland be the Wasteland, and let each settlement rule themselves. Freedom and independence.
>>
>>31588890
Brotherhood full of gun grabbers. Fuck em all.
>>
>>31588550
fpbp indeed
>>
Gunners. Operate as a military, look most like a military, just a bunch of dicks, though.
>>
The Enclave is basically the ATF.
>>
>tfw the minutemen questline is lame as fuck

actually every questline in FO4 was weak, at least it was really fun to pretend to be an assault marine with the jetpack and a slegehammer
>>
>>31588920
Those kids didn't desert, they just got liquored up on the strip and missed roll call!
>>
>>31589257
>actually every questline in FO4 was weak

So was most of FO3, welcome to Bethesda writing.
>>
>>31588550
>vault with 10x normal firepower
>overseer wants gun control
>fuck that
>ND reactor on the way out
>hike through wasteland gunning down raiders
>find Nellis AFB
>get even more firepower
>everyone wears milsurp
>rocket launchers for everyone
>target practice on raiders
>home defense howitzers
>get off the lawn.uacmov
>free history classes
>ultimate goal: reenact Hiroshima with live ammo

fpbp
>>
>>31588899
You can get them to ally with each other. I'm not sure how, but you can convince the elder to help the ncr. Also, you can get the enclave remnants to help the ncr
>>
/k/ would be that dead bandit outside of Sanctuary, impaled on his own tireiron.
>>
>>31588507
The coolest are the enclave or brotherhood, the gauss rifle from FO3/FNV is fucking sexy, its a shame that you cant do much with the brotherhood in NV and the enclave are "literally hitler bad guys" in FO3 that you cant side with
>>
>>31588507
player character faction
>can toggle console and alter reality as you know it
>you rely on him to perform missions so you can advance in whatever your faction's mission is
>heals mortal wounds by sleeping for 1 hour
>he's literally god and nothing would ever happen in your faction without him willing it so
>>
>>31588507
OP, I appreciate the thread, but there is absolutely no contest here, and you missed out on the only option.

It's the Boomers. They are /k/ incarnate
>>31588550
FPBP
>>
File: il_340x270.1049200372_gszr.jpg (22KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1049200372_gszr.jpg
22KB, 340x270px
I wish there was even an Enclave splinter faction in F4 (lead by a master racy blond chick daughter of Autumn or something)

Surprised no BoS man even flinched if you wear xo-1, or demand you hand it over.

Was fun watching their airship burn down along their ambitions.

How did I ever turn from the Brotherhood ideals over to the Enclave?
>>
>>31589945
You started going on /pol/?
>>
File: 35moe0.jpg (38KB, 512x401px) Image search: [Google]
35moe0.jpg
38KB, 512x401px
>>31588507
It's obviously the Powder Gangers. A bunch of degenerate fucks who make IEDs in between prison stints
>>
>>31589472
>home defense howitzers

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>31588507
You're forgetting the boomers.
>Lives with a religion based around a vintage warbird
>constant line of artillery ready to shoot anybody who even touches their dirt
>Tons of guns and explosives they keep to themselves
>>
>>31591409
And I just saw>>31589472
So I retract my previous statement, this thread has already been blessed by the B29
>>
>Brotherhood?
taking technology and weapons from citizens, then trying to take over? no thanks
>Minutemen
shitty militia of 1 person plus his friends who don't actually fight. pretty accurate.
>Railroad?
we humans n sheiit
>Institute?
why'd you even put it here
>Enclave?
are ded
>NCR?
love them, just like the US government
>Legion?
again, why put it here
>Gunners?
they're just average mercs, not really /k/

boomers are the one and only /k/ faction
>lived in a vault with tons of guns
>overseer tries to take guns away
>civil war and they take over with guns
>bombs anyone who comes near them
>hates government and anyone who isn't a boomer/normies
>dreams of flying the skies and bombing everyone
>>
>>31590773
Enclave goes prett /pol/ in 4
>>
>>31591436
Nah, the boomers are so /k/ it resonates in our collective consciousness.
>>
>>31591899
suite
>>
File: Dankest of Franks.png (311KB, 533x269px) Image search: [Google]
Dankest of Franks.png
311KB, 533x269px
You faggots hate America this much? Uncle Sam's gonna have a word with you. Winchester P94 Plasma Rifles are for Patriot's Only.
>>
File: 1472345491753.jpg (110KB, 705x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472345491753.jpg
110KB, 705x960px
>>31588507
The Gunners which you should be able to fucking join but Todd Howard is a cuck and FO4 is unpolished as fuck
>Yfw the Gunners only shoot at you because with your questing you're a scab in the mercenary business
>Mfw no option to join them, operate out of quincy, and do business with map factions as a merc unit.

The BoS is second best girl, followed by raider player faction after you kill the disciple murderboner faggots, followed by institute, followed by the minute men who are fucking terrible.
>>
Brotherhood for life you ghoul fucking faggots
>>
>>31592192
>You'dbesuprisedhowmanyrecruitsansweryestothatquestion.jpg
>>
>>31592229
So many recruits....im not sure how much .308 i need to cleanse this piece of shit airship.
>>
>>31592159
>after you kill the disciple murderboner faggots
so which do you like, the psychopathic jews, or the LARPing furries?
>>
File: 1ced76d742c9ddb5f2287ba4a245cfe8.jpg (401KB, 1086x587px) Image search: [Google]
1ced76d742c9ddb5f2287ba4a245cfe8.jpg
401KB, 1086x587px
No Museum of American Exceptionalism? Absolute Traitors, all of you.
>>
File: 10006_medium.jpg (71KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
10006_medium.jpg
71KB, 1024x576px
Hags was funny when him and Sweets had their banter.
>>
>>31588507
You forgot:

>Cesaer's legion
>>Deus Vult

That's pretty /k/
>>
>>31592694
Out of 3 bad choices where one always betrays you, yiffing larpers and bolo ties are your best choices.

The only good raider is gage and thats because he's a blank slate that likes lockpicking and power armor. The rest are only there because you can't murder them all and make the BoS or institute take over and settle the whole damn place.

They should have been the Khan's, jackals, and fiends if they wanted 3 lore friendly raider gangs. Then the evil group would just be drug addicts, not a ripoff of crossed zombies.
>>
>>31594059
Those guys were on ther side of the country with no feasible way or motivation for crossing though.
>>
>>31588550
Boomers. No other options should even be considered. Raquel literally talks about being low on rockets because she is down to several thousand. They raise a fucking B29 from a lake to restore. Every character in the camp is /k/ as fuck.
>>
>>31594134
But it makes sense to put nuka (Disney) world in Connecticut

I just fixed half of Bethesda's shit
>We've heard of a sooper sekret military installation but its on the other side of the country
>Are you willing to lead a suicide mission in a few vertibirds sentenel?
>K
>Get there
>It's a fucking theme park
>Immediately rocket launchered out of the sky by massive raider army
>Captured
>Whole unit killed in 1 v 1 combat by bbeg raider boss
>You spank his penis
>Who run barter town.jpg
>Find out about project cobalt
>Call in prydwinn
>Kill all the raiders
>Cobalt 60 scorched earth radiation nuke armed sentenel prime makes BoS unstoppable
Or
>Become leader of giant raider army of fiends, jackals, and Khans

Institute version just has you teleported there with some synths and coursers who promptly get their shit wrecked.
>>
File: BoomersGuard.png (221KB, 518x846px) Image search: [Google]
BoomersGuard.png
221KB, 518x846px
>>31588507
The answer is the boomers and you need to know that your wrong for ignoring them.
>>
>>31588596
>faggy post 3
>New Vegas came out after 3

Lolwut
>>
>>31591476
>really just wanting to be niggers of the sky
>>
>>31594294
minutemen version would be vanilla including you killing all the raiders by yourself and what ever companion?
>>
>>31594059
eh, I went with furries and edgelords because bending everything to your will and controlling everything is kinda worse than murdering everything imo
>>
>>31594343
>not wanting to be a sky nigger
wtf man
>>
>>31588550
first post
best post
>>
File: 1475548428802.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475548428802.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>31594353
you realize that's what Open Season literally is right?

if you plan on it, take a fully upgraded x01 suit, heavy armor underneath, a two shot missle launcher or fat man, a wounding or two shot assault or combat rifle, and at least 5 of every drug in the game. its a lot of fun, but cuts out almost all of the raider quests, though you can still turn the power on.

just talk to the slave doctor Mackenzie for it to start.
>>
File: 1475420554442.gif (2MB, 245x276px) Image search: [Google]
1475420554442.gif
2MB, 245x276px
>>31588550
>>
>>31594332
yeah

and everyone but the boomers sucks dick

what are the brotherhood gonna do? leave their shitty bunker and get slaughtered again by a bunch of retards?

the NCR is basically vietnam-era grunts led by vietnam-era politicians so they couldn't tell a legionnaire from their ass

the followers of the apocalypse has 0 combat capability

the enclave has 1(one) vertibird and a whopping sub-10 member count

the rest of the factions are raiders or glorified raiders save for house's robot army which isn't even active until you activate it
>>
>>31588954
All it takes to screw over the legion is a bad Caesar like old rome.
>inb4 Praetorians will fix it when the Old Praetorians were just a shitshow as the late roman emperors
>>
>>31594932
okay, god emperor mailman will fix it
>>
>Fallout 4
>Factions

Top kek.

>Raiders
>Better armed raiders
>Early game quest givers
>Mid game quest givers
>Obviously evil late game quest givers
>Obviously good late game quest givers
>>
>>31595420
Selling your buttboy Gannon to Caesar and fixing his brain tumor only gives the legion another 20-30 years tops before collapsing. Less if he just dies from being old. At best it would be a death of Alexander style fracturing, but most likely they'll just collapse into raiders
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.