[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of this (not OC)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: FB_IMG_1475798582106.jpg (25KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475798582106.jpg
25KB, 720x540px
What does /k/ think of this (not OC)
>>
>>31583744
Looks like a great way to go fuck yourself while you kill yourself. Or at least paralyze yourself. With the foregrip in your ass you might not hit anything vital.
>>
File: 1471889442960.jpg (379KB, 671x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471889442960.jpg
379KB, 671x800px
>>
>>31583744
If you have dogs, I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>31583744
Second time I've seen that exact style of grip today, second time I am reminded of having sex with it.
>>
>>31583744
>use the grip as a buttplug
>able to still shoot unsuspecting home invaders who foolishly believe you're just an unarmed fag
>position cameras in home so it looks like you shot him in the face with a high-speed turd
>>
Looks like a great way to get your dogs killed OP.
>>
File: IMG_0696.jpg (96KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0696.jpg
96KB, 1023x768px
>>31584120
>not using a grippod and deploying it once you've got the VFG all the way up there
Goddamned amateurs
>>
File: 1473044362405.jpg (92KB, 817x434px) Image search: [Google]
1473044362405.jpg
92KB, 817x434px
That's a nice SBR you got there anon
>>
File: 806485842_1688229.gif (181KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
806485842_1688229.gif
181KB, 400x288px
>>31584087
>>
>>31584160
I got a knotted dildo shortly after so that never occurred to me
>>
>>31584211
The courts have ruled against the atf on that one its just a pistol.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
>>31584211
Whoa, whoa!
Technical foul!
That shit be a AOW, nigga.
You gotsa pick up dat soap now.
PICK IT UP, BITCH
>>
>>31584424
Proofs
>>
>>31584424
You don't even deserve room temperature dick. You fucking suck and should be ashamed. I hope you feel bad today. And tomorrow too, 'til like fucking lunch time. Slunt.
>>
>>31584590
>>31584599

24. The 9 millimeter and .22 caliber pistols seized by ATF
were modified by adding an additional grip.

25. Title 26, United States Code Section 5845(e) defines
"any other weapon" as:

... any weapon or device capable of being concealed from which
a shot can be discharged through the energy of an explosion
... Such term shall not include a pistol or revolver having a
rifled bore, or rifled bores, or weapons designed, made or
intended to be fired from the shoulder and not capable of
firing fixed ammunition.

26. A "pistol" is defined in Section 5845 as

A weapon originally designed, made and intended to fire a
projectile (bullet) from one or more barrels when held in one
hand, and having (a) a chamber(s) as an integral part(s) of or
permanently aligned with, the bore(s); and (b) a short stock
designed to be gripped by one hand and at an angle to and
extending below the line of the bore(s). 27 CFR 178.11
(emphasis added).

27. Even after being modified with grips, the pistols are
still "pistols" as defined above and not "any other weapon" as
defined by 26 U.S.C. section 5845(e).

As to the motion to dismiss concerning the two pistols, this
court concludes that the weapons are "pistols" as defined and are
not "any other weapons," and that the motion to dismiss as to the
pistol counts should be granted.

And now, this 24 day of September, 1993, the within Motion is
granted, and it is hereby ordered and decreed that Indictment and
Superseding Indictment Number 8:93-106, against the Defendants,
GORDON T. DAVIS, and SANDRA G. DAVIS, be and the same is hereby
dismissed without prejudice.
>>
>>31584599
Git fuck you stupid fucking fag
>>
>>31583744
For you guys who hate Hi Points. Please, start by comparing the hi point to every other $150 you have access to not to every $500 gun you have ever shot.
Secondly, those of us who own and shoot them, know your BSing and you likely have never shot one or cant shoot worth a toot. These are amazingly accurate guns. Are they heavy, a bit, ugly, matter of opinion. Personally any pistol that drops 3 rounds into 1" at 30 feet is as pretty as I can imagine. I practice with guys who compete regionally. You know what, they have seen me and my Hi Point shoot and they don't say a word. Myself and my Hi Point both keep up with them quite nicely. So the only people who even come close to believing you and your thoughts on a Hi Point Pistol are those who don't own one or think that you actually know how to shoot so it must be the pistol, sure couldn't be your stellar shooting skills causing you to get bad groups could it. My son in law has a $600 Glock (nice gun) and shoots with me all day long. He always comments on how easy his Glock jams while saying my Hi Point would shoot a dog turn accurately and not ever jam doing it. Your unreasonable claims about a gun that sells so fast they cant keep in stock just does not sound true. There are those who own and shoot them and love them and those who hate them but have never owned them because "by gosh any gun that cheap just can't shoot good" So when you come to a posting like this, that is for helping other Hi Point owners, keep your comments in line with the reason for the post. It isn't to bash HP's or up sell Smith and Wesson or Glock or whatever. Go start your own thread and bash them all you want but don't ruin a good video thread by giving your unasked for and inaccurate opinions. Beside, with all the Anti Gun nuts out there, should we really be bashing any law abiding person who chooses to own an affordable firearm? Who do you think you are helping? It isn't the other gun owners, that is for sure.
>>
File: p0fMUSj.jpg (390KB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
p0fMUSj.jpg
390KB, 4160x2340px
>>31583744
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.