[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the finest 9mm handgun ever to have been mass produced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: CZ-plate-3.jpg (128KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
CZ-plate-3.jpg
128KB, 800x557px
Is this the finest 9mm handgun ever to have been mass produced?
>>
nope. P210.
>>
>>31583090
Wow, you just fucked OP right in the mouth. Good way to end the 4th shittiest thread currently on the board.

OP, please move to Titusville, FL in the next two hours so this is the last thread you'll waste space with.
>>
>>31582967
LOL, fuck no.
>>
>>31582967
It's my favorite but doesn't do anything a Glock doesn't do and vice versa. If you have a reliable wonder9 you have the best general use handgun ever made.
>>
>>31582967
I want to say yes, but I like my Hi Power slightly more.
>>
>Is my subjective opinion an objective truth?

No.
>>
>>31582967

I don't like how it looks. It's to shiny and new looking.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161006-164108.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161006-164108.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>31584106
Is this more to your liking?
>>
>>31582967
>Is this the most overrated 9mm handgun ever to have been mass produced?

FTFY, and the answer is yes.
>>
> you will never be a CZ-75 and cc'ed by mugi chan
>>
I wish CZ made a proper 10mm version instead of having to buy glocknade-quality pastanigger ripoffs.
>>
>>31584196
>you will never be an original CZ-75 short rail and cc'ed by mugi chan
Fixed that for you.
>>
File: sadsfafs.jpg (172KB, 1023x745px) Image search: [Google]
sadsfafs.jpg
172KB, 1023x745px
>>31584201
>proper CZ made
>instead of glocknade-quality

Did you really type this in with a straight face?
>>
>>31584291
I mean that the Tanfoglio Witness in .40 and 10mm literally explodes under stress like the first generation of .40 and 10mm Glocks, hence it's a direct comparison to the glocknade meme. I don't think a CZ 75 has ever blown up due to shoddy construction like that.
>>
>>31584306
Well CZs in .40 suck so I doubt their 10mm would be any good.
>>
>>31584201
Oh, you mean the company that makes better versions of CZs but had an extremely brief run of out of spec guns combined with a shitty importer? Why don't you go to 10mm forums and see what actual owners have to say.

CZ probably makes the worst 75 pattern on the US market
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.