[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolute Worst Case SHTF Scenario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>The year is 2033 AD
>Society is reaching it's dividing point
>Since the turn of the century and the rise of mass global communications we had been progressing to this
>Mass rioting and political unrest is common across parts of the U.S.
>With the Islamic State defeated, Russia and Syria launch all out war with Turkey
>Military tensions between China and Australia reach begin to reach a boiling point
>Suddenly the sun experiences a coronal hole eruption, sending a huge electromagnetic pulse throughout our Solar System
>Earth is plunged into total electronic darkness, and subsequently total chaos
>World erupts into all out war
>Amid all this group of /k/ommandos have formed small battalion sized rogue armies in continental America, Eastern Europe and Australia

Where will you be during all of this, /k/?

Remember that many new firearms and calibres will have been developed by that point, as well as there mostly likely being no nukes.
>>
>>31577942
>as well as there mostly likely being no nukes

Why do you think this?
>>
File: 1475570505670.jpg (22KB, 624x366px) Image search: [Google]
1475570505670.jpg
22KB, 624x366px
>>31577942
>>>/lit/

And holy fuck you need some practice. I drunkenly scribbled a piece of shit "space marine" history last night while cleaning my P226 and smoking a joint on that was better than that shit.
>>
>>31577965
I could be totally wrong but I assumed it would be harder for them to be launched without any power.
>>
>>31577969
Also i'm actually fucking high right now desu
>>
File: 1474724634572.png (57KB, 160x165px) Image search: [Google]
1474724634572.png
57KB, 160x165px
>>31577972

Do you seriously believe that nukes depend on the power grid working during a nuclear war?
>>
>>31577942
>>Suddenly the sun experiences a coronal hole eruption, sending a huge electromagnetic pulse throughout our Solar System
>>Earth is plunged into total electronic darkness, and subsequently total chaos

If the coronal blast is strong enough to wipe out all electronics, you have bigger issues to worry about. Most likely that a good portion of our atmosphere was just blasted away and that you were cooked by cosmic winds.

Solar flares and coronal projections are harmful to both living things and electronics. Electronics need antennas to to be affected. Power grids can be disrupted because they act like antennas. By the time you get to an event massive enough to cause traces on cellphones and laptops to induce damaging currents, you've well surpassed the lethal range to a human.
>>
File: 1462404184810.png (572KB, 410x472px) Image search: [Google]
1462404184810.png
572KB, 410x472px
>>31578113
That's what nuclear bunkers are for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5-xnJCFgzY
>>
If i cant shitpost and jack off to animu, then im just gonna eat my gun.
>>
When I saw that picture I thought the thread would go more the Sunshine route.
I liked that movie
>>
>>31577942
Dead most likely.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.