[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World's simplest homemade pistol...the GB-22! Gun Buybacks beware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Mark SERBu designed a new gun and is planning on selling kits/plans for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoUfxQIKUqM

Looks fucking awesome and he shows how he makes them. He says you can make it with a hacksaw and a drill as well.

What does /k/ think?
>>
>>31576104
bump!
>>
File: slambangimprovisedshotgun-1.jpg (80KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
slambangimprovisedshotgun-1.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
Neat, but that requires some metalworking knowhow. I think there are definately way simplier gun buyback weapons that can be made.
>>
>>31576312
problem is that PDs won't pay shit for guns that look like that. they know it's just garbage strung together to look like a gun.
>>
>>31576360
This
>>
>>31576104
wait isnt open bolt illegal?
>>
>>31576485
it's not semiautomatic or automatic so no, it's not illegal.
>>
>>31576312
>Glock & Wesson
>>
>>31576485
Based on some cursory googling, what I'm picking up is that open bolt semi-auto firearms are illegal for new manufacture.

Usually, when people talk about open bolt guns, the "semi-auto" part is just kind of implied in the discussion because an open bolt gun that isn't semi-auto is rare and not what most talks are about.
>>
>>31576104
Mark Serbu is a fucking weirdo man. His videos with that Royal Nonesuch guy make me super uncomfortable. Also watching him flag himself with the muzzle in this video
>>
>>31576544
>Royal Nonesuch
that guy gives me the creeps. he's a weird dude and a total asshole. he made one video and just derided people who watch his videos. I unsubbed immediately. wouldnt watch another of his videos if you paid me. fuck him
>>
>>31576485

ATF lets some single-shot only (no magazine or way to easily add one) open-bolts slide, like the Cobray Terminator.
>>
>>31576360
fire a blank into the air. they will change their minds immediately... they might murder you though.
>>
Serbu is a hack and this is a joke.
>>
>>31576564
The phrase itself bothers me. If you remember your Huck Finn, The Royal Nonesuch was a show put on by a duo of travelling con-men where one of them prances around nude in paint to mock the audience for not liking their shitty version of Shakespeare. They then convince the audience to convince the town to that the show is as amazing as billed so they don't have to admit being conned into watching a painted retard prance around.

Naming your channel that is basically saying you're going to make retard shit and the retards watching are going to enjoy it because other retards told them to and they aren't good enough to enjoy a good channel.

Also everything about the dude just feels "off". Like he's actually a colony of autistic spiders living inside a human suit that somehow gained sentience.
>>
>>31578349
Couldn't agree more. I think the dude is a nutjob.
>>
>>31578361
I remember watching his first videos and just hoping he blew his hands off. Then people started helping him and I lost interest. I just hope those people haven't doomed humanity by teaching autistic spider colonies how to improvise firearms.
>>
>>31576104
The time used to make something in a CNC machine that is probably in excess of $100
>>
>>31578403
He mentions it can be done with a hacksaw, lathe, or file as well, it's just not as clean or fun.

Honestly though, most gun buybacks are "no questions asked" so if you wanted to gamble your luck a bit you could always just make a bunch of garage stens and turn those in.
>>
>>31578386
Just went back to find the really early stuff where he was even more of a dumbass protohuman and it's gone. The spider people don't want you to know.
>>
>>31578429
No "questions asked" only works until you give them something worth questioning. Multiple functioning subguns would definitely raise attention. It would also be great gungrabber propaganda if you don't control the narrative about how easy they are to make, which you can't do without getting arrested for manufacturing MGs. It's just X number of machine guns taken off the street, we need more gun control, not holy shit gun control is dumb, you can build a functioning submachine gun for 50 bucks and a couple hours in a competent machine shop.
>>
>>31578438
People do that all the time to clean up their image.
>>
>>31578501
Yeah, but now I have no proof of just how disturbing\ incompetent this guy used to be and all of the cringey failure that led up to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj4X-3ZH4Ss
is lost to history.
In this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PN8wl7E_s
He claims it's because of liability, but we know the real reasons.
>>
>>31578457
Like I said, feeling ballsy.
Unless someone knew what constitutes a machine gun is no cop or gun grabber ever), you'd be fine.
>>
>>31578629
>Unless someone knew what constitutes a machine gun is no cop or gun grabber ever), you'd be fine.
making MGs and taking them to cops is the stupidest fucking thing ever.

enjoy Fed prison time.
>>
>>31578429
No questions asked... but they record your license plate, they have your image from CCTV, they have you followed home and placed under surviellance because you have access to a bunch of newly manufactured illegal weapons.
>>
>>31576312
>>31576527
>>
File: 466.jpg (12KB, 291x138px) Image search: [Google]
466.jpg
12KB, 291x138px
>>31576312
> A nu chiki-briki i v damki!
>>
>>31578584
Hope that shithead gets sued once he starts selling his kits.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.