[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any real benefit to appendix carry? Is it a good way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: appendix carry.jpg (173KB, 800x710px) Image search: [Google]
appendix carry.jpg
173KB, 800x710px
Is there any real benefit to appendix carry? Is it a good way to blow your dick off? How do you walk with a metal lump between your hip and femur?
>>
>>31575584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD1-cmqdXWA
>>
>>31575584
How would you carry? Asking because I never have.
>>
>>31575584
That guy is wearing it like a degenerate, but a big belly does really help conceal even very large guns at appendix position
>>
Its really fast and you can easily see if you're printing

you wont blow your dick off unless your retarded

it can be uncomfortable if your sitting a lot, depending on what gun you have and your body type
>>
>>31575890
I always found a high appendix carry good for driving, I normally go 4 o'clock for easy concealment (I ain't got no ass) and retention. Body type matters for comfort advice. So OP should find someone of similar build.
>>
>>31575591
>lucky gunner
>taking advice from a site that still has bricks of shit 22lr for $100
lol nope
>>
>>31576002
what kind of gun do you carry?
>>
>>31575686
as a fat ass i can confirm this but it's impractical and uncomfortable. 3-4oclock works best for me. Plus thats where i store my extra cheetos so there isnt room for a gun upfront there also
>>
>>31576145
I disagree, it's very practical and comfortable. I'm fat and I carry at around noon to 1.
>>
>>31576200
w/e works for you is best. I like to able to easily draw my gun while im sitting down eating my quadruple whopper and Ja'malshekwanz'a comes in to make a cash withdraw.
>>
>>31576238
You're probably wearing it like the dude in the OP.
>>
>>31576256
i tried appendix for a couple days and then went back to the 3-4 that is best for me
>>
So, straight up, appendix carry is GREAT for a fast draw stroke.

I have been told it CAN be comfortable but have never experienced it ever being comfortable and so still carry at 9'o (I'm a leftie). In order for it to really be beneficial or comfortable, you need a very low-set holster that will tuck the gun and hold the grip just above your belt line.

As far as dick-blowing-off, it's not really a concern UNLESS your holster is shit and doesn't cover the trigger guard. If trigger and guard are covered, you should be all set- most pistols have passive internal safeties, so even drop fires are really rare these days.

Just be aware though, if you fall on your stomach, that shit hurts.
>>
>>31575584

What about shoulder holsters? It seems nobody has used them in the last 30 years.
>>
>>31576541
Because miami vice has fallen out of favor. It is pretty much impossible to shoulder carry unless you are wearing a sports jacket that isn't buttoned up. Fits very few job profiles for everyday carry and even few casual attire.
>>
>>31576582

I mean, I think they look cool as shit, but I can see how concealability and draw speed would be dogshit.
>>
>>31576591
Anon. They ARE cool as shit. Anyone who says they wouldn't shoulder carry if they could is a fucking lying sack of shit.

Issue is you there is literally a single outfit that conceals it without standing out like a sore thumb and that outfit stands out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>31575584
my fat keeps my Glock cozy and warm in the winter
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.