[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is so good about the FN FAL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1430519870-pics0005.jpg (317KB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1430519870-pics0005.jpg
317KB, 1050x1500px
Hey, so the other day I got redpilled on Rhodesia over on /pol/ (long story short Ian Smith did nothing wrong) and they told me that if I wanted to understand why the Rhodesian army was so good at resisting the rise of the planet of the apes for so long with so little support I should ask you guys about what their tactics general and their rifle of choice: the FN FAL in particular. So what was going on over there?
>>
>falling for the rhodesia meme
>>
>>31575414
more like real NATO
>>
>>31575414
Leave /pol/ in /pol/.

That said, read up on fireforce and Rhodesian experiences in Burma and such.
>>
>>31575414
niggers couldn't tactics and Rhodies had good ones like setting their guns on their choppers so they could do a rolling sweep across enemy lines
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 286x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 286x600px
>>31575414
this isn't the place, it's crawling with faggots who somehow leaked over from their shill threads on pol, so you won't get a good conversation, you'll only get CTR shit. but I'll try to answer your question to the best of my ability. basically, whodesian officers were taught classical warfare as a base on which to build geurilla warfare, the selous scouts were know to be outright vicious with the enemy, baiting them when they were approaching to strike a farm or village, or infiltrate said village if it was under protection, then fuck their shit up big time, sometimes even just executing captured terrorists sumarily, as their escape would be a liability to the operation, they also made covert incursions into neighboring countries to strike terrorists where they camped, in total disregard for the other nations borders. the RLI and selous scouts were very effective at their job, in fact, look up operation eland. 84 rhodesians infiltrated a camp of over 5,000 zanla and zirpa terrrorists dressed as insurgents, then opened fire, killing over 1,000 terrs and taking only four casualties, all wounded at that.
>>
>>31575608
qt
>>
File: 2016-10-02 09.36.12.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-02 09.36.12.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>31575414
fals are so cute
>>
>>31575414
>planet of the apes
>>31575539
>niggers couldn't tactics
See faggots like you two are just like Ian Smith.

You're talking about niggers and apes, ignoring that a lot of the Rhodesian army was black, and so could obviously use tactics.

>>31575608
>Talks about faggots leaking over from /pol/
>Uses "CTR", a word that literally leaked over from /pol/
>>
>>31577523
I didn't know there were girls on /k/
>>
>>31577571
There aren't.
>>
>>31577556
Most of the niggers in the Rhodesian Army also voted for Mugabe.

Figure.
>>
>>31577556
The fact that there were black Rhodesian soldiers doesn't change that the ZANU and ZAPU idiots couldn't fight worth a shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.