[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMOVE ANTLER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1474592416626.png (65KB, 297x308px) Image search: [Google]
1474592416626.png
65KB, 297x308px
I have dozens of deer in my yard everyday, destroying the vegetation. I need a way to get them away without killing or seriously wounding them.

>bb gun hasn't worked
>puuper hurt his leg

what do?
>>
>>31572995
Have you tired weaponizing ants?
>>
>>31572995
Fireworks not aimed directly at them
>>
File: hotdog cooking.jpg (76KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
hotdog cooking.jpg
76KB, 1024x680px
how about "loaded" hotdogs?
>>
>>31572995
Get a dog, deer hate dogs.

Or leave open cans of tuna fish out. Deer hate tuna fish.
>>
> Camo in vegetation
> Wait for Deer
> Pounce at Deer when it gets close
> Fuck Deer in front of the others to prove dominance
> If they come back you have a Deer harem.
It's a win/win
>>
You could try shooting 12 gauge bear bangers at them
>>
Pellet gun.

Just enough of a sting to make them fuck off for good.
>>
>>31573023
He has a dog, but it's hurt.
>>
>>31572995
Scorched earth tactics. Burn it all down.
>>
>>31573136
Patch up that dogger anon
>>
>>31572995
Have you tried shooting them with an actual gun?
>>
>>31572995
>without killing or seriously wounding them.
Just get a gun.
>>
Poison the water supply
>>
improvised fireworks landmines

go big or go home
>>
>>31573162
He should be good in a couple weeks, thanks bud

>>31573603
>>31573588
Have both long guns and pistols, but I live in the suburbs so can't shoot the bangsticks
>>
Potato cannon. If it kills one, make a stew.
>>
>>31572995
I know people who have similar problems, and they use paintball guns. They pack enough of a punch to scare the shit out of the deer, but not to seriously hurt it.
>>
22lr suppressed with sub sonics

That way no neighbors or anyone hears it
>>
>>31574920
This

Shit works wonders. Just make sure they can't get to you from wherever you're shooting them from or they might get angry and you'll be that one faggot on the news who got mutilated by a herd of deer.
>>
>>31574568
>but I live in the suburbs so can't shoot the bangsticks
Collect a bunch of dog fur or human hair and sprinkle it around the perimeter of your property. That makes it smell like predators and the deer will nope the fuck out and never return. I did it to my grandma's garden years ago and they still haven't come back.
>>
>>31574968
Remember, No Russian.
>>
File: pusheen 2.jpg (5KB, 204x191px) Image search: [Google]
pusheen 2.jpg
5KB, 204x191px
>>31574968
I knew this day would come
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.